Working out at the gym

Ladies, what exercise/workout do you like seeing us guys do the most? Does one turn you on more than the others?


I don't care what it is. I love it when a man knows I've been watching him and he puts on a little bit of a show for me, with whatever he's doing: lifting free weights, doing pull ups, etc.

It happens a lot.
 
I don't care what it is. I love it when a man knows I've been watching him and he puts on a little bit of a show for me, with whatever he's doing: lifting free weights, doing pull ups, etc.

It happens a lot.

It's kind of how we're wired :) Nice to know it's at least sometimes appreciated ...
 
im going to the gym tonight. im going to see if I can notice any eyes on my yoga pants..:D:
 
I always thought working out around women would be awkward when I was younger, but I've found that I love it and get a better workout in when I'm around women. It isn't even a sexual thing, obviously I'm looking and enjoying what I'm seeing, but it's not like I'm getting aroused at the gym, but it definitely helps with the adrenaline and being able to get more reps in. Anyone else find that?
 
I take a co-ed yoga class on Saturdays and one morning the instructor has us pair up with the person next to us for an "assisted" pose. The pose was essentially a deep forward bend where you let gravity and the weight of your arms and head decompress the spine. Typically, the move is done while facing a wall so you can allow the wall to keep you from falling forward. This time you used a partner to stand in front, in place of the wall, with hands on hips to help guide your partner's balance in the pose. Picture someone standing directly in front of you, facing you, then bend fully at the waist so their bottom the highest point in the air. I just happened to be practicing next to an attractive young girl (easily 20 years my junior). When done correctly, there is absolutely no way to avoid bodily contact. When I was the "assister" my groin was pressed against this woman's lower waist with my hands on her hips guiding her bend. There's was absolute no way she could not have felt my semi-rigidness against her body. Somehow I willed myself out of getting a full boner in the middle of class -- certainly not an easy task. The second I got home I tugged out a huge orgasm while picturing the whole thing done in the nude and me creaming all over her toned little bottom.

Ever since, I've tried to make sure I'm next to someone attractive in class!

Great story! I wonder if she did the same :)

I'm usually always horny after a gym session....:cattail:
 
I always thought working out around women would be awkward when I was younger, but I've found that I love it and get a better workout in when I'm around women. It isn't even a sexual thing, obviously I'm looking and enjoying what I'm seeing, but it's not like I'm getting aroused at the gym, but it definitely helps with the adrenaline and being able to get more reps in. Anyone else find that?



My adrenaline is helped alright and it sure helps with getting more reps in. Except for me it IS a sexual thing. It is, but it isn't, awkward to work out around men I'd very much like to ravage. It makes for excellent sexual tension (at least on my end) and is VERY motivating for my workouts. When there's no eye candy at the gym I am bored to death.
 
For sure some of those gyms are the perfect place to get an eyeful of sexual tension.
 
My adrenaline is helped alright and it sure helps with getting more reps in. Except for me it IS a sexual thing. It is, but it isn't, awkward to work out around men I'd very much like to ravage. It makes for excellent sexual tension (at least on my end) and is VERY motivating for my workouts. When there's no eye candy at the gym I am bored to death.

I mean there's plenty of tension and thoughts, but I manage to not show it. haha
 
Has anyone hired a personal trainer just for attention or to sleep with them?

Having worked as a PT for a couple of years now, I find that I retain clients based more off of the sexual attention I give them more so than the results they client attains.

It doesn't make sense for business, but anecdotally, sex sells.
 
observations as a trainer

When Guys are working out around just Guys, they push themselves just to show off their Alpha Male/Dominating/"I can do this much!"
When Girls are working out with just other girls, they tend to enjoy the comfort of not having to impress a guy.
When my gym is full of mostly dudes & a girl or two; it becomes a whole different psychology:
The Girls are proving that they can hang with the Big Dogs just as well as the Guys can, and they push more.
The Guys are going to flaunt that they can earn the girl's attention by being even tougher on themselves.
And when the Girls outnumber the Guys, that becomes an even different ball of wax;
The Girls are going to make that (those) guy(s) earn their place in that gym by showing that Girls can play hard too!
The Guy(s) have to earn the right to be in that gym, and they know it. So they push themself (themselves) even harder to earn that right.

Or so several of my clients have described to me. It does not take Jung or Freud to see how this can translate into sexual tension.
 
I am a gym rat and hadn't thought much about it. I guesss i need to pay more attention.
 
Has anyone hired a personal trainer just for attention or to sleep with them?

Having worked as a PT for a couple of years now, I find that I retain clients based more off of the sexual attention I give them more so than the results they client attains.

It doesn't make sense for business, but anecdotally, sex sells.

I haven't done this. I have fantasized about a trainer at my gym though.
 
I haven't done this. I have fantasized about a trainer at my gym though.

Having spoken with a trainer from my gym, the fantasy goes both ways. He tells me it's very difficult to stretch out a female client when the positions remind him of sex.
 
I will blatantly admit that a gym is great for Eye-Candy for a trainer.
Once, I recently made one client do jumping jacks for the sheer purpose of watching her (as I like to call it) deluxe bounce action. There are also sevefal clients of mine where such activities like mountain climbers (exercises to show off their developing ass) are the order of the day.

Hey... Glasses cost money; I am getting my money's worth:cool:
 
Love to

Had my first experience fucking in an LA FITNESS about a month ago can't wait to try again. I love muscular and FBB women they turn me on so much i just have a muscle worship fetish I suppose
 
Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

I can always appreciate men who take care of their bodies. I really love being in business settings and realizing a guy has a nice body underneath the boring work 'uniforms' we all have to wear. A dead give away is the slightly bulging bi-ceps and a nice round tush.:D
 
Back
Top