Seeking some new kinky friends

every12seconds

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Posts
171
It seems as if all of the online kinky friends have moved on. we had some great times, and I miss them.

So, I'm seeking to make some new friendships with other like-minded kinky people. Gosh, depending on the person, we exchanged thoughts on all sorts of kinky topics - D/s, bondage, group sex, watersports, other taboo topics.

If you have a kinky side and are looking to meet someone else who shares your thoughts, then send me a PM.
 
training needed

I desire to be a sub male who is used and abused by others. This is my first time so I need a lot of training. I will follow any commands given.
 
What kind of ladies are you looking to talk to and were are you from?

I'm 32/f from Colorado, I've been here about three years now, studying criminal justice, and working at a drug store at part-time, to help pay off my school bills and stuff...

420 friendly, very easy going, but firm and good at making up my mind quickly. :rose:
 
Something along this line?

A female acquaintance contacted me. She had - clients - who might fit in with a club I belong in. It's quiet, strictly controlled membership. You don't need to know more than that.

Looking at the rest of the packet I agreed. This would be a new experience and one worthy to share with the other members. The woman said it would take a month to fulfill the, er, contract.

I paid the fee and was provided with daily updates. An effeminate man trained into wearing womens clothes and makeup, to walk properly in high heels... waxed and coiffed and trained for one’s personal use. More exciting to me was his twin sister. A package deal but one I couldn’t refuse. I found myself becoming more and more eager of the planned unveiling of my possessions.

The month over and the evening of the planned event arrived. Dressed in matching red sheath dresses my new toys were driven to the club, a black silk scarf wrapped around both of their eyes so as to keep them unaware of the location.

Their trainer, my acquaintance, was in the limo with them - ensuring the scarves remained in place. I had personally selected the push up bra, seamed stockings and garter belt my possessions wore - as well as the stainless-steel cage that constrained the sissy clit of the newly created shemale. I knew of several of my fellow club members who'd be delighted in a present.

My new toys wore my collar as well, a polished black leather affair. Matching leashes were clipped to the D rings riveted to them and the loop at the end of each leash was held by my procurer. It would be a long and interesting night...
 
Interests

Been watching a bit if pee porn lately. I've been liking peeing down the throat vids though not many that I really like. It really depends on the guy and girl interaction, the video quality especially poor quality...seems more authentic. I love when the person getting it struggles to take the pee and also keeps going and seems to like it, but not in a direct way. If they like it too much it seems fake to me.

Also, enjoying the shear sexiness of tranny/sissy cum videos...something really beautiful about having boobs, a cock and edging into an orgasm!
 
Kinks

DWM 57, discovering my kinks later in life (mid 40s). No pain or bondage but, I do like WS, dirty anal sex, diaper sex, DL (female), rimming, pegging, anal play. Some of these I have done, most I haven't. Willing partners in a small county in MD are very difficult to find. Were I to live in a large metropolitan city, say Baltimore, Philly or NY, I'm sure it would be much easier.
 
Back
Top