Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT some days I feel like my children are trying to drive me over the edge.

IACT using my kids' birthday money to buy school uniforms makes me feel like a failure.

ICT: I was jamming to the Backstreet Boys on the way to work this morning. :)

That's perfectly okay. I was rocking to the Spice Girls the other day, and I know all the words! :D

ICT I'm going to be in a really pissy mood if the Captials don't win this game tonight in New York

That's perfectly okay. I was rocking to the Spice Girls the other day, and I know all the words! :D

ICT I'm going to be in a really pissy mood if the Captials don't win this game tonight in New York

If you wanna be my lover... You've gotta get with my friends.... Make it last forever... frien......

*Looks around the room* Spice Girls? Never heard of such a group... And no, I don't have at least two or more of their CD's in my collection..where did you get such info??

ICT: For some reason, I am wanting to put a trampoline (and a water sprinkler underneath) in my backyard and play like I'm a little kid again. Who wants to join me?

If you wanna be my lover... You've gotta get with my friends.... Make it last forever... frien......

*Looks around the room* Spice Girls? Never heard of such a group... And no, I don't have at least two or more of their CD's in my collection..where did you get such info??

ICT: For some reason, I am wanting to put a trampoline (and a water sprinkler underneath) in my backyard and play like I'm a little kid again. Who wants to join me?

Yup, now that song is back in my head. And I'm perfectly okay with that!

ICT that sounds like a great idea!!!

IACT I love shopping later at night when there aren't many people in the store I can sing love songs and not many people stare.

IFCT if they had stared at me I would have clucked like a chicken. Works every time

You know, if I put up the trampoline, you are more than welcome to come sing anytime, as much as you want. I'll be fine with it, as long as you throw in a Luke Bryan or Jason Aldean song in for good measure.

Yup, now that song is back in my head. And I'm perfectly okay with that!

Sing it with me! "If you want my future..forget my past.. "

ICT I have that CD and love it! And the trampoline sounds like lots of fun :)

bb6a850934916cbe76b2397b035726ab.jpg

ICT: I'd love to find this again ^

ICT the only thing to fix my pissy disposition left over from my day of what the fucks is listening to music in the dark

ICT I'm finally able to move on. The difference between missing someone and feeling lonely was hard to find but I think I have.

IACT the two women I'd like to pursue have either A) friendzoned me after having accepted the idea of a date because they found another guy instead, or B) I've scared off because we shared an almost intimate moment months ago and will no longer talk to me.

1 out of 3 isn't bad...right?

ICT that lately.......I wonder if I will ever find a woman. Women my age are either taken by being married, or single with a child from a failed relationship, and that brings its own issues....

ICT that lately.......I wonder if I will ever find a woman. Women my age are either taken by being married, or single with a child from a failed relationship, and that brings its own issues....

ICT I have too many criteria to ever count on the idea.
IFCT I wonder if I will ever get laid again, which worries me more. The inner caveman's starting to get noisy.

ICT I have too many criteria to ever count on the idea.
IFCT I wonder if I will ever get laid again, which worries me more. The inner caveman's starting to get noisy.

ICT the caveman is never too far away from me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back