The Deeper Slut

The Master who still had his hand on his sub's ass, smiled as he saw the woman approach and greet them. Holding out his free hand he shook her hand and replied.

"Hello my name is David, and my little lovable ball of sexual energy is Rachel. I have heard of your services through friends of mine and wanted to see the place for myself. Rachel here doesn't need much training, but it seems I have exhausted all my efforts and feel they have not been enough. Do you have a office we could step into to go over the details in private, I want my little pet to be surprised"

The truth is, David was full aware of the type training an manipulation that could happen here, for he's witness first hand on a business trip a friend from across the country set up. If his sub knew what he was planning to do her, she might have bolted. It was true he loved her very much and would be devastated if she were to leave, but she was also a handful and the age gap was becoming more apparent as time went on.

David pulled out 4 pairs of cuffs and went to his slut and instructed her to sit in a chair in the lobby. That is when he cuffed each wrist and ankle to chair and kissed her. "Now sit here and be a good girl, we're going to discuss possibilities and see if worth our time."

With that David went to the woman taking her hand, "And you must be Mistress Robyn, shall we speak in private?"

The Master who still had his hand on his sub's ass, smiled as he saw the woman approach and greet them. Holding out his free hand he shook her hand and replied.

"Hello my name is David, and my little lovable ball of sexual energy is Rachel. I have heard of your services through friends of mine and wanted to see the place for myself. Rachel here doesn't need much training, but it seems I have exhausted all my efforts and feel they have not been enough. Do you have a office we could step into to go over the details in private, I want my little pet to be surprised"

The truth is, David was full aware of the type training an manipulation that could happen here, for he's witness first hand on a business trip a friend from across the country set up. If his sub knew what he was planning to do her, she might have bolted. It was true he loved her very much and would be devastated if she were to leave, but she was also a handful and the age gap was becoming more apparent as time went on.

David pulled out 4 pairs of cuffs and went to his slut and instructed her to sit in a chair in the lobby. That is when he cuffed each wrist and ankle to chair and kissed her. "Now sit here and be a good girl, we're going to discuss possibilities and see if worth our time."

With that David went to the woman taking her hand, "And you must be Mistress Robyn, shall we speak in private?"

Mistress Robyn smiles as she gestures the male into her palatial office

"Have a seat and would you like a drink before we go over the plans for her"

David followed her into her office and took the drink she offered as he sat down.

"I had seen your work, experienced it first hand as well. My girl out there is, she is a good girl, a great pet to be exact. I've had friends compliment on her talent, and eagerness to please, perhaps a bit too much. You see, she can be a bit selfish, throw her into a room with 12 guys and 3 other women and you can tell she wants all the cock to herself. I come home from a 3 day business trip being on a plane for 20 plus hours, and when I come home she is throwing herself at me to the point I have to tie her up and fuck her until I pass out."

David starts taking a sip of the drink.

"I have lent her out to friends to take care of her, but sometimes thats not always an option. There will be times when I see a hot slut I want to bring home and fuck the shit out of, and when I tie up my little sub cause don't want a threesome, she starts sobbing thinkng I don't love her anymore. There are also times when she is out in public, either at work or running an errand come across a guy or gal, I have to take time out my day to screen the person because I don't want my precious to get hurt."

David takes another drink.

"So to cut to the chase, I want her free will removed, that is something I know you guys are capible of, brain washing. Next thing I'm going to ask, should theoretically be possible if a little advanced than basic body modification. I do not want her body changed, its great way it is, I want it improved.

With the removal of her free will, means she will be staying at the house instead of needing to go out into society, which means I want her metabolism changed drastically. I want her to be able to function on 1 meal a month, for when I need to be away for extended period of time. Another thing with her body, I want to stop her aging, she just turned 30 this year with me her senior by 10. I still intent to keep her when I'm in my 80's, but the prospect of a 70 year old slave isn't appealing."

David takes one more sip.

"Lastly I want her body immune to extreme cold or heat. I expect her to be ready for me at all times, which why I require her to be naked 100 percent of the time at home, and only wear baer minimum while out in public, which you'll find the chair she is cuffed to moist cause she isn't wearing underwear, I forbid it. In winter, she begs me to wear underwear, which I reluctantly gave into, but if she can no longer be bothered by the cold, then I can finally burn all the bras and thongs. And for summer, I took her out to friends place in the country and left her outside for entire weekend, chanined up in back yard, she got so sunburned that it was hard for us to have fun without her screaming from the sun burn.

So in short, I want her turned into the perect fuck toy. Someone who is always ready for me, but not to the point of addiction where she needs constant stimulus. A toy that won't age, won't need to eat as much, and not bothered by heat or cold."

David takes one more sip.

"Sorry for talking your ear off, it sort of comes in when give as many speeches and presentaions as I do. So does these song like reasonable goals?"

As David and Robyn sort things out in her office, Rachel sits cuffed to the chair, thoughts race through her head. Are the rumors of this place true? Does she really need more training? Is Master fucking the woman and didn't want her to see? Is this a sex club and she going to be fucked in a huge party in some back room? The anticipation was killing her.

Mistress Robyn smiles again as the idiot finishes his rant
"Well we can do all the things you said but we will not
I know you have seen my work, but i have seen yours and you are now here to be transformed because of your behavior at other fetish function. What you wanted for her will now become you fate and if you think I am joking see if you can get up!"

the slut continues to grow
Now a size E tits super small waist and gorgeous 48 inch hips

"almost there girl"

the hair is down to her waist and dramatically full

even the face as change to some thing super feminine and slutty

Slut #2

Marry continued to lay there wondering what if anything was still being transformed. Her mind was only focused on one thing and that was the mistress.

Mistress Robyn smiled down at the slut
she is almost ready
now the screen bring up a total bimbo fetish slut that is being used bt three TV mistress in all different kinds of ways
Mistress Robyn sees the slut moan as she watches the scene

Mistress Robyn smiled down at the slut
she is almost ready
now the screen bring up a total bimbo fetish slut that is being used bt three TV mistress in all different kinds of ways
Mistress Robyn sees the slut moan as she watches the scene

Slut #2

Marry continued to moan out as she watch what was happening on the screen she couldn't help but to be horny. She could still feel the development of her body which aroused her more.

Slut #2

Marry continued to moan out as she watch what was happening on the screen she couldn't help but to be horny. She could still feel the development of her body which aroused her more.

Mistress Robyn watches as the last few touches finish off the slut

She has now a G cup size tits and a good breath takes them to GG and 48 inches around.
Her platinum blond hair is down to her ass and extremely full and slutty
Her waist is barely there at 20 inches
And her hips are gorgeously rounded at 46 inches
Her ass is sexy tight but gorgeously rounded
Her face is super sexy with a good hint of slutty

In short Mari has arrived

"Wait a second Mari for the transformation effect to wear off then come out of the tube"

Slut #2

Mari had done as she was told and waited for a bit so the effects would wear off she got out as soon as everything had calmed down. She waited for her mistress to tell her what was next.

Slut #2

Mari had done as she was told and waited for a bit so the effects would wear off she got out as soon as everything had calmed down. She waited for her mistress to tell her what was next.

Mistress Robyn looks at the slut standing before her
The hair is slutty and a gorgeous platinum blond is a slutty shag hair do
The face was a vision of sexual slut and a touch of innocents
The tits were huge but with out a bit so sag and the nipples were perfect size for the tits
The waist was so tiny you thought she would break in half at any moment
The hips were, well perfect for her look, nicely rounded and great to hold onto
The ass was tight but gorgeous in it's roundness
And the legs seemed to go on forever
Her feet were balancing on her tip toes

In sort a slutty vision

And she looked at her mistress waiting for instructions

"So slut what are you duties to your Mistress?"

Slut #2

Mari answered "to make sure that my mistress is happy and satisfied. Also to pit her needs before my own."

Slut #2

Mari answered "to make sure that my mistress is happy and satisfied. Also to pit her needs before my own."

Mistress Robyn smiled as the subliminal messages take hold

"And how does the slut behave and dress to show she wants to make her Mistress happy?"

Slut #2

"She dresses in fetish gear and is on her knees waiting for the next command mistress." Mari said as she got on her knees.

Slut #2

"She dresses in fetish gear and is on her knees waiting for the next command mistress." Mari said as she got on her knees.

Mistress Robyn watches as the slut kneels before her
the sluts huge tits jiggle as she gets down

"Yes slut kneel before your Mistress and prepare to submit to her
You are now mine to do with as I please. In the day you will work here as my slut assistant to show customers what they can have
And at night or when ever I want you, you are my slut to please me
So slut you may now go to the dressing area and get into a leather short strapless dress to show off those tits. also get into a pair of matching thigh boots with at least five inch heels
and NO panties, a slut like you does not deserve panties
Now go!"

Slut #2

"Yes mistress." Mari said as she crawled away to where the fetish clothing was. She put on everything that she was told to and crawled back to her mistress.

Slut #2

"Yes mistress." Mari said as she crawled away to where the fetish clothing was. She put on everything that she was told to and crawled back to her mistress.

Mistress Robyn laughs
"Love the submissive crawl but save that for later when we are in fetish play"

Mistress Robyn cups the sluts chin with her hand
"during working hours you will show off for the customers, to show everyone what kind of sluts we can create
Is that clear slut?"

Mistress Robyn waits for the slut to aknowledge

Slut #2

"Yes mistress." Mari answered as she got to her feet. She could see the dress her mistress had chosen for her was extremely tight and barely covered anything on her body.

Slut #2

"Yes mistress." Mari answered as she got to her feet. She could see the dress her mistress had chosen for her was extremely tight and barely covered anything on her body.

Mistress Robyn smiled as the slut got up gingerly with the tight leather barely covering anything

"'now slut you will sit behind the desk and help the boys and girls decide what kind of slut they want to be
And to show them what is possible
at the end of the day we will head out to a fetish club for some supper and to show off my new slut"

Slut #2

Mari sat behind the desk as her mistress told her and waited for some new potential clients to walk in.

Slut #2

Mari sat behind the desk as her mistress told her and waited for some new potential clients to walk in.

Mistress Robyn again smiled as the slut walked around the desk with a walk that give a three week old corpse a hard on

"Well girl let's role play a little. I am a prospective client and you are you
Let see if you can sell the client on the best package for him or her?"

Slut #2

"Not to back talk mistress but are you going to be a man or woman?" Mari asked hoping that she wouldn't be punished for asking.

Slut #2

"Not to back talk mistress but are you going to be a man or woman?" Mari asked hoping that she wouldn't be punished for asking.

Mistress Robyn smiled at her slut
"The question is not disrespectful at all girl so you will not be punished...just yet"

Let's start with a girl that her significant other has sent here"

" and she does not know if she really want to be a slut just yet"

Mistress Robyn walked to the door and tuned " hello I am Ann and i am here for a full treatment paid for my Husband Charles"

Slut #2

"Hello Ann welcome to Deeper Slut. So Ann what is your husband looking for? Is he wanting just a big breasted slut or something along the lines of me?" She said greeting Ann and getting up to show her what transformation Mari had went through. Mari hoped that she was doing a good job for her mistress.

Slut #2

"Hello Ann welcome to Deeper Slut. So Ann what is your husband looking for? Is he wanting just a big breasted slut or something along the lines of me?" She said greeting Ann and getting up to show her what transformation Mari had went through. Mari hoped that she was doing a good job for her mistress.

Mistress Robyn smiled
"Actually I thinks we want something along the lines of you"
But I would have to know what is in it for me
would i just become is little bimbo fuck toy or would I get to enjoy my self too?"

Back