bfg's hideout

I do NOT miss the snow or ice, they are not my friends! :eek:
They look nice when it's just fallen and I am inside a nice, cosy house looking out the window. Other than that, I have no need of them, except ice is always welcome in my glass on a hot day. :D

Hello bfg,

Long time, no talk. I thought I'd pop in and say hello. :rose:

I agree with your sentiments on the snow and ice. As a child, I loved a snow day. Now that I have to be the one to shovel, not so much love! I'm also not a fan of late season or April snow. At some point, like gloves and boots, it needs to be put away until next year.

Hope all is well.

Hello bfg,

Long time, no talk. I thought I'd pop in and say hello. :rose:

I agree with your sentiments on the snow and ice. As a child, I loved a snow day. Now that I have to be the one to shovel, not so much love! I'm also not a fan of late season or April snow. At some point, like gloves and boots, it needs to be put away until next year.

Hope all is well.

Hi, Miss Apple... you've been on my mind lately, so it is nice to see you here.

I tell you, the weather was wet and frigid while I was back in Kentucky for my brother's funeral. But it sort of suited the feelings of the moment. Still, getting back out to Southern California where its been in the 80s with plenty of sunshine has been nice. I do miss the greenery and the mountains, though.

:rose:

Not bad, thanks.

Starting to think about what to do with the kids over the summer. I don't want them home all day! :eek:

How are you doing?

Not bad, thanks.

Starting to think about what to do with the kids over the summer. I don't want them home all day! :eek:

How are you doing?

I'm trying to keep busy so I don't think so much. I've canceled school this week as well as last week and my kids will end up doing school 3 or 4 days a week over the summer so we can finish the school year up. But I think we'll do some desert exploration and plenty of swimming.

Perfect song on the radio!

Summertime!

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard

Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime

It's time to clean this place up... figure out what SRPs are going to be put aside. I can hide up here in the mountains for a bit and not miss anything else.

Back