Do All Women Get At Least Slightly Turned on By a Beautiful Woman?

I think most people, given the choice, would prefer to have sex with an incredibly person of the same sex, over an incredibly unattractive person of the opposite sex.

And yes, I and many 'straight' women find themselves attracted to other beautiful women.
 
“ turned on “...no
“attracted“... certainly
The word “attraction“ doesn‘t only denote physical kind of interest.Most of the times it is to another woman‘s dressing sense or her overall personality.
A tinge of envy may accompany in these cases.
 
No, not all women. I'm not the least bit turned on by a beautiful woman. I can look at her and think "Wow, she's pretty!" and not feel anything in the slightest. I'm 100%, unequivocally, unapologetically straight.

:):rose:
 
All women? No. Some women sometimes? Probably. Same as men, really, if you think about it.
 
Women are beautiful,no matter what age or size.From their soft lips to the curve of their spine and then to their full hips. Simply gorgeous, women are attractive but do they turn me on? No, boobs are wonderful but thats about it. Obviously there are exceptions but in the end i want a penis so it doesn't matter.
 
Last edited:
Women are beautiful no matter what age. From their soft lips to the curve of their spine and then to their full hips. Simply gorgeous, women are attractive but do they turn me on? No, boobs are wonderful but thats about it. Obviously there are exceptions but in the end i want a penis so it doesn't matter.

I agree 100% that all women are beautiful in side and out,
 
I get turned on my boobs, I can appreciate the beauty of a woman, but boobs do it for me.
 
I think others have said it well but just to add I can look at a woman and think she dresses well, she has lovely hair, she gas great legs, she has nice breasts, I love her eyes, yes I can see things that I find attractive. But they don't turn me on when I think about turned on as meaning a sexual attraction.
 
I've never been turned on by a woman's image but I don't know that I'm turned on by male images either. I have to imagine interacting with the image. A straight visual never does it for me except as a prompt.
 
That every woman is "bi-curious" is a myth perpetuated by porn and sites like LIT...wicked grin.
 
Guys can appreciate other guys, but as rivals. Girls tend more towards appreciating other girls as sort of idols.

Guy: I want to be better (stronger, more hadsome , more charismatic etc) then him.

Girl: I want to be as good (as sexy, as smart, as beautiful) as her.

I think burlesque is a good answer to your question. It's a society based around female sexuality and beauty that is open to all genders, and sexualites.
 
When I go somewhere like a beach club, honestly I want other women to notice me. I don't want to be the one that they can smirk at and think that at least they don't have to worry about me. That's why I spend hours on my hair, makeup, clothes and worry so much about something so petty as having on the right eye liner. I am attracted to women certainly but some of us are a lot more competitive than men realize and we often are sizing each other up as competition rather than mates for an evening. Now guys on the other hand......much easier to get ready for. Makeup and hair require a lot less effort. Heels and fewer buttons buttoned usually do the trick. :D
 
I do not get turned on by other women, strictly men only for me. I can look at another woman andthink she is pretty but that is it
 
I think most people, given the choice, would prefer to have sex with an incredibly person of the same sex, over an incredibly unattractive person of the opposite sex.

And yes, I and many 'straight' women find themselves attracted to other beautiful women.


Wow how amazing someone writes exactly what you think!
 
I find women attractive...alluring...can appreciate their figures...but their smiles..their personalities...a caring spirit...that's what turns me on...
 
comments

I agree with whay lovelygirlatin said. I appreciate other women who ate attractive
 
Sometimes I get slightly turned on by sexy women. And I can appreciate another woman's beauty without getting turned on. But I don't see sexy and beautiful as the same thing.
 
Last edited:
I can appreciate

a well groomed lady of any age. I think beauty, true beauty is an inner sense that projects the overall aura of beauty to others.

I love the scent of a man. I love to feel a mans lips against mine, his kiss and his excitement. I like to feel him perspire as he touches me and runs his hands along my body. I become excited as I feel him swell and take that first, soft, gasp of air as I slide my hand over his cock. I like to excite him to firm, aching hardness as he seeps pre cum from our mutual excitement. I like to fuck hard cock!

I've seen ladies trib, kiss, caress and use their hands and fingers to excite each other. But, a strap on is not hard, swollen, throbbing flesh and blood cock. I like cock. I like to fuck. No matter what race or color.

Do I find other women to be a sexual turn on... no. But I am just me.
 
Back
Top