Wolfias's wandering band of light hearted scoundrels.

*full from the good food - moves to dark area under nearby tree*
Good night all, speak with you soon. Feisty, be careful that you do not get your fingers caught in that ruffian's fur!!!
Pleasant dreams to all of you!
 
Eh, ruffians happen. *shrugs*

Sorry I wasn't on a bit earlier, I was unpacking and (kind of) prepping for my birthday :)

*stretches out lazily by the fire, stroking my knife* glad Fiesty's back. Been missing her.
 
-Wrapping Red in a big burly wolfish happy birthday hug- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
Eugene from the Tavern would have his hands full with Alexa that's for sure.
 
*squeals happily* Thanks, Wolf! *hugs back* Turned 21 5 minutes ago.

Happy Birthday, Celeste!

*leads Wolf back to the fire, selects a nice spot against a log, spread with luscious fleeces and settles down, gown spreading a little at the legs, places platter beside her*

"The food you cooked smells delicious, Celeste, but I am craving sweet tonight."

*nibbles a chocolate cookie sandwiched with raspberry jam*

"It is wonderful meeting new friends."

*looks around at the new faces, a few asleep peacefully, one snoring badly*

"I am Dutchy, Dutchess, Rain, whatever you like to call me."
 
Settling down alongside Dutchy with a chuckle and gets comfortable, the firelight reflecting in his golden lupine eyes. ''Thank the forest for providing.''
 
Last edited:
*wakes up*

*rubs eyes*

*flounces off into the forest with her pony*

I'll be back, post haste.
 
-Wolfias lifts his nose to catch the familiar scent of someone he holds dear above all other with a wolfish grin-
 
*wandering thru the forest, following the pull attached to her very soul, Bliss glides over the ground at a steady pace. Her steps so light and quick that they barely register a disruption to the forest floor. She smiles as a gentle glow of a fire comes into view. A pale hand moves from the folds of a long hooded emerald green cloak to push the Hood off her head revealing long flowing raspberry locks braided at the sides of her head. Her bright blue eyes convey the bodies surrounding the fire as the scent of freshly prepared food assaults her delicate nasal passages. She steps quietly into the Glen and stands at the edge. Her eyes land on the one whose soul is linked to her own and a smile crosses her lips*

Greetings to All... I do hope I am not intruding.

*she stands quietly and runs her hand through the locks of her hair that are laying free beneath the braids *
 
*smiles warmly* No, not at all. Eat your fill, dearie, and come join the company. Most all are welcome- except a select few. *smirks*
 
-sits in the shadow of the wagon, testing the strings on a dragonbone harp-

"Welcome to new, welcome to old
So glad you're here in the fold.
So merry the wishes of a birthday
May you f'rever be blessed and gay.

Come close, come close be not shy
Here you are in good company
Fear not the wicked blades, or barbs that fly
Unless you be an enemy or something sly

Take place, eat and drink with us
Take a load off and feel free to cuss"

-he chuckle and lean back, placing the harp back under his cloak-
 
She wanders back to camp, navy cloak about her. She settles by the fire and pulls a bottle of wine from her satchel.

"Who will drink with me?" She asks, ice blue eyes sparkling in the light.
 
"I'll drink with you, Fiesty." *comes over from the fire and produces a few goblets* Always nice to share a drink with friends
 
She moves closer and uncorked the bottle, pouring it into a couple of the goblets offered.
 
*enjoys the song, the easy camaraderie. Nibbles baklava, licks fingers.*

"I have some honey wine in my backpack."
 
Great. I don't like honey wine at all. You have it, and I'll have a goblet of the red with the baklava.
 
*smiling softly*

Sounds good to me.

*offers her glass of red in exchange for the ice wine and an empty cup*
 
*accepts glass of red with a thanking bow of her head, since her mouth is full with baklava and waves her free hand through the air, until the earthenware jug appears beside her. Opens it with her free hand and offers it Feisty*

"Here you are, enjoy. I have some more, but it would take a little while longer to get it here. It was a gift from the troll-king, he became a few caskets from a merchant once, and had it stacked away. The king was a bit disappointed with it, the jugs didn't taste as good as he thought, the inside is glazed and prevented the honey wine sipping in cracks in the earthenware."

*sips from the wine*

"Wonderful! A marvelous contrast to the sweetness of the baklava. He gave it to me after I helped him a bit with a little something he was stuck with. The honey wine I mean."
 
The nearing of the beautiful soul eternally bound to his wild one, Wolfias rose to his feet to greet his one and only. Taking her delicate pale hands into his large black paw like ones gently. His golden eyes would meet hers of a bright sapphire hue, their connection obvious to all that beheld them. His smile would match hers as they lovingly embrace a kiss was shared between them. Wolfias would turn back to his fellow scoundrels about the fire to introduce his love. ''This beautiful creature is my dearest love Bliss...love meet my wandering band of lighthearted scoundrels.'' Rejoining the group hand in hand, the wolf and the lady settle against a log. She would rest her head on his broad chest, as his arm encircles her slim waist.
 
Back
Top