travel pussies (sex toys)

ns1010

Virgin
Joined
May 11, 2008
Posts
7
how do you use them? how are they compared to the real thing?

sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.
 
The simple answer is Fleshlight (google it)

It isn't cheap, but it's worth it if you are serious about solitary pleasure.
 
Lube your cock up with a water-based lube, stick it in the toy and move until something feels good.

I think your best bet is to think of it as a toy that can produce some different, pleasurable sensations, rather than comparing it to a real pussy. No toy feels just like the real thing because you know it's inanimate and there's no thinking, feeling human driving it and responding to you. And, well, real bits aren't made of rubber, plastic, silicone, etc. You might be able to convince yourself it's kinda like the real thing, but if you go in hoping for something very close to the real thing, you'll likely be very disappointed.
 
If you type in Fleshlight, you should be able to find movie clips of them in use. It gives you an idea. Plus there are all types of reviews on the net about them. I did my research this way before gifting my hubby with one. He was amazed by how it feels.
 
From what I've read, the Fleshlight sounds like the best of its kind by a long way but it looks kinda big, especially compared to my average sized cock. Are there any small (ie shorter) options?
 
From what I've read, the Fleshlight sounds like the best of its kind by a long way but it looks kinda big, especially compared to my average sized cock. Are there any small (ie shorter) options?
There are plenty of masturbation sleeves and pockets that are smaller out there. Freddy & Eddy has some with reviews, but a lot of people have reported quality problems with their most popular one (it has a Japanese-sounding name), which is (or at least was) advertised as "silicone" but was not pure silicone, so there were tons of reports of it failing to hold up to recommended cleaning, normal use, etc. Last I saw, it was around $20.

From what I've heard, the Fleshlight provides a snug fit, and you can get snugger/looser inserts depending on your size and the sensation you want. Remember that MOST men who love it are perfectly average in size, so it's unlikely to be too loose.
 
Thanks Erika
I take your point about most men being average, My concern is about length, not how tight it is - the cocks in the moviies on the Fleshlight site look a good few inches longer than mine & seem in no danger of hitting the end.
 
Thanks Erika
I take your point about most men being average, My concern is about length, not how tight it is - the cocks in the moviies on the Fleshlight site look a good few inches longer than mine & seem in no danger of hitting the end.
I guess I'm failing to see why it being longer than your cock is an issue. Are you worried it's too long to store/hide or that it'll make you feel small in comparison? :confused:
 
By adjusting the cap on the end, you can regulate how much "suction" it has. I wouldn't worry about length. Easy peasy to clean, and you can pre-warm it in warm water for that realistic feel. It is quite big. I can't see how anyone would mistake it for a flashlight. You certainly can't carry it around in your pocket.
 
Are you worried it's too long to store/hide or that it'll make you feel small in comparison? :confused:
It's a storage issue. And being a closset environmentalist and occasional miser, it seems like a waste of resources / money if I can only use 60% of it :eek: ;)

I can't see how anyone would mistake it for a flashlight. You certainly can't carry it around in your pocket.
Pretty much what I thought.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and have just ordered a Mocha Wonderwave Lady Fleshlight and am now wating with bated breath ...
 
By adjusting the cap on the end, you can regulate how much "suction" it has. I wouldn't worry about length. Easy peasy to clean, and you can pre-warm it in warm water for that realistic feel. It is quite big. I can't see how anyone would mistake it for a flashlight. You certainly can't carry it around in your pocket.

It's the variable suction that makes all the difference, imho. It allows for so many different sensations that go beyond firm and loose grip on a standard toy. It takes a bit to get your hand coordination down pat when things start feeling good, but it's incredible when you master it. ;)

Anyway, I bit the bullet and have just ordered a Mocha Wonderwave Lady Fleshlight and am now wating with bated breath ...

Good luck with that-the wonderwave is a bit snug for me width-wise, but I've heard it is an terrific feeling. :)
 
Just a quick update.
I don't have much to compare the Fleshlight I just received with (other than the real thing) but it's a pretty good fuck toy.:)
The Wonderwave ribs are an interesting sensation when you sart fucking it, and I can't say whether they made me cum faster, but it certainly gave me a very strong orgasm.:D

The one down side it that I wouldn't describe it as a travel pussy. To me that kind of implies it's descrete, and this is a BIG lunp of plastic! I wouldn't liek to say how it shows up on an airport x-ray machine (there's nothing but plastic in it) but I doubt it would get missed if Security wanted to empty you bag :eek:
 
The Fleshlight has come a long way in the 6+ years since this thread was around.

They now have electric ones.


tumblr_ne2pjef3Oz1ticw27o1_500.gif



When not pistoning the peni, you can use the blade attachment to cut through "boards" and find even older threads to resurrect. :rolleyes:
 
If you're looking for something smaller than the fleshlight, you might want to consider the various products from Tenga.

They have various types of sleeves and the smallest, most discreet one is called the 'egg' because of its shape and size.

IMO, not quite as good as the Fleshlight, but also pretty not bad...

http://www.tenga-global.com/
 
Just in case anyone's still interested in this topic, I have some more experience with it.

My husband travels for months at a time for work, and the Fleshlight is simply too big to fit in his luggage, so this year I got him a Doc Johnson toy like this when I was ordering other stuff on Amazon. It's not the highest quality material, and it requires some special care like dusting it with cornstarch after it's been washed and dried, but it's been a great travel toy for him to spice up his solo sessions on the road.

From what I understand, even the sleeves/palm pussies that are $20+ and/or silicone split or start to disintegrate after a certain amount of use and cleaning. So, I'm really happy we found a good travel toy that holds up well enough for my husband's months on the road for under $10, and we'll definitely buy more of these toys in the future, even just for use at home!
 
During dry spells both fleshlights & tenga eggs are both amazing alternatives. Of the two, I have to admit that I really prefer the fleshlight's realistic texture, but they're expensive. However, I think the Tenga's are a lot nicer for those of us who are 'average' length.
 
Back
Top