Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries

Swear I'm gonna gain weight back with giving up my cigarettes ... but o, I'll soon have my first soprano range back, and I wont reek of smoke anymore ...

We can work off the weight baby girl...but cannot work off cancer or emphysema .

Big kiss to your fresh smelling self!

Last edited:
"Morning everyone - Daddies and sister 'littles' - MOJO!!!!!, Bella, Keri and oh Cookie! Thank you little sister for last night! Love you too! Hope our little man let you sleep through some of the hangover - Ming kitty woke me this morning when the alarm clock didn't go off (so pleased with himself and purring smug!) but was just as happy to go back to snuggling.... Sort of a 'hey, I did my job - up to you to get your tail out of the bed' thing (giggling) Now it's time for Advil and coffee."

"Bella and Cookie I'm so pleased and proud of you both for quitting smoking! Last Tuesday was my 15 year anniversary and yes I put on weight but one thing at a time Bella.....and Cookie's gonna help me walk once the weather starts to warm a little. She's such a sweetie. Mojo, gonna join you shortly in cleaning, laundry and other chores...."

"(((HUGS))) and:heart: to all - Have a great Saturday!":kiss:

Hi Daddy Stan! I'm doing alright...stayed up way too late after drinking too much (I was just a little bit tipsy) and was up way too early! This little girl may have to take a nap,

And how are YOU doing?

I need some sleep but other than that, I'm fine thanks

Seems you girls had a little drinky-winky party without us last night!

Good Morning Daddies Stan, PA, Rob, RjThoughts, and all the other Daddies too!

Good morning my sweet baby sisters TT, FG, Bella, Peaches, Cookie, and all the other sweet baby girls too!

Cookie I must say a quick apology I too can't believe we started a whole conversation on cookies without you :( I blame Daddy Stan he started with Girl Scout cookies and we all went a little crazy hehehehe ;) just teasing Daddy Stan :kiss:

Have a great Saturday everyone! I am off to do my chores now get the house all cleaned up for a nice relaxing weekend!!!!! :)

I was hoping cookie would join in as well on the GS thingy....though I did get a little distracted last night *wink*

Daddy is right ... besides, I've.lost well over 100 pounds ... what's a few more to kill off? I do smell quite nice ... White Diamonds.yum.

And we did have fun last night with our cookie talk. Gonna make some after work tonight!

No register today ... I'm doing stickers. Blah. Gotta be careful of my nails.

proud

Daddy is right ... besides, I've.lost well over 100 pounds ... what's a few more to kill off? I do smell quite nice ... White Diamonds.yum.

And we did have fun last night with our cookie talk. Gonna make some after work tonight!

I am happy you baby girls had fun. I am proud that My Bella didn't let another Daddy talk her into mischief.

Sparkly teeth to glide my tongue over....yummy

Where were the cookies when my blood sugar had fallen below 80? Oh that's right, you're good girls and would have eaten them "to save my life"

LOL Even here I'd not be able to have them

I am happy you baby girls had fun. I am proud that My Bella didn't let another Daddy talk her into mischief.

Sparkly teeth to glide my tongue over....yummy

*giggles and playfully snaps her teeth* All the better to graze you with, dear Daddy.

Last edited:
good morning all fellow Daddies and pretty babies... Guess what? 30 HOURS till my babygirl is in my arms and the world rights itself again. And to everyone who has given up smoking and those trying to give up smoking... Congratulations. You have my utmostadmiration. If you find yourself wavering Then I'm sure our little family here will support you through the low times. Please do not give up on it. Be strong and safe. Xo

Where were the cookies when my blood sugar had fallen below 80? Oh that's right, you're good girls and would have eaten them "to save my life"

LOL Even here I'd not be able to have them

I always have an emergency Snickers in my purse, Daddy RJ! I have hypoglycemia, so its better safe than sorry.

I always have an emergency Snickers in my purse, Daddy RJ! I have hypoglycemia, so its better safe than sorry.

Thank you

That would have been much better than the *ugh* healthy choice I was forced to use. Clementines are plentiful in the house, for that purpose.

I need some sleep but other than that, I'm fine thanks

Seems you girls had a little drinky-winky party without us last night!

NAPS!? Sound like a grand idea. Throws a pillow down in front of fire with a big warm blanket...

Yes we had just a littledrinky party! If only we'd all been together *pouty face*. Actually, Cookie, it may have been better that we weren't *dissolves into fits if little girl giggles*

And Daddy Stan, had I known you had a fire going g with pillows and a big warm blankie I'd have taken my nap there! I could've even gotten some sisters to join I bet!

good morning all fellow Daddies and pretty babies... Guess what? 30 HOURS till my babygirl is in my arms and the world rights itself again. And to everyone who has given up smoking and those trying to give up smoking... Congratulations. You have my utmostadmiration. If you find yourself wavering Then I'm sure our little family here will support you through the low times. Please do not give up on it. Be strong and safe. Xo

Oh, Daddy C I am so so excited for you and TT! *claps hands, and jumps up and down twirling in circles*

Yes we had just a littledrinky party! If only we'd all been together *pouty face*. Actually, Cookie, it may have been better that we weren't *dissolves into fits if little girl giggles*

And Daddy Stan, had I known you had a fire going g with pillows and a big warm blankie I'd have taken my nap there! I could've even gotten some sisters to join I bet!

You are always welcome to join and you don't even need to ask. There is plenty of room

baby girls

How would the baby girls and their daddies feel about being stalked via pm? How would you handle it?

How would the baby girls and their daddies feel about being stalked via pm? How would you handle it?

Ok, Daddy ESM I promise I'll stop with the PM's....just please don't report me! *giggles*

If I was being stalked I'd warn them, then tell Daddy and have HIM send a "friendly" warning. I if it continued, I'd turn off my PM's and report them to the mods. I'd prefer my Daddy handle it the same way.

So seriously, is there someone who needs a serious ass kicking (pardon my language but ass is a fun word to say...) by a bunch of little girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back