Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

"Nice, baby . . . really nice." Looking into your eyes as we both come down from a high that we have never shared before . . . way past the "fuck and go" . . . both of us, at least this old man, developing some deep feelings for you. Wonder what your mom will think when we all get home and she finds out about me.
 
She smiled and layed beside him thinking how her mom would take to the news she did live alone but her mom visit alot and he was older than her but she didn't care he give her everything she wanted she soon fall into a sleep.
 
Drifting off to sleep myself pretty quickly; rolling over in the middle of the night and 'bumping' into your naked body . . . so soft and sexy . . . turns me on just being close.
 
Falling into a sleep she wakes a few hours later feeling you close you are hard against my ass i grind against it seeing if you are awake they did the nice and slow and she knew he care but at times she wanted it deep and it leavet her waking up horny as heck.
 
"Suck me. baby . . . . get it nice and hard and I'll give you a hard fuck just the way you like it." Reaching down to smack you ass . . . that ought to get your attention . . .
 
Feeling your smack i jumped getting on my knees my ass in the air facing you leaning down licking your cock then taking it in my mouth sucking it deep and slow.rubbing your balls as i suck your cock.
 
"That's it, Jess . . . suck it like you love it." Raising my hand and smacking you again on the ass; the smack arouses you even more and you take my cock completely in your mouth.

Reaching my hand between you legs, I can feel you wet your pussy is . . . fingering your clit causing your whole body to shiver. "You like that baby?"

"Talk to me slut, tell me you are my dirty litle slut . . . you'll do whatever I want to do. Tell my what you want . . . "
 
Once she feels his smacks she took his cock deeper sucking his cock faster as his fingers moved down to feel your now wet pussy she moan after he asked if she like that she nodded while sucking him then he told her "Talk to me slut, tell me you are my dirty little slut . . . you'll do whatever I want to do. Tell my what you want . . . " She took his cock out looking up at him "I'm your naughty slut Ill do whatever you want " Then she pause he asked her what she wanted " your fingers roughly fucking my pussy while i suck your nice cock"
 
Smiling as you try to talk dirty . . . not something you are used to, are you? Smacking you once more on the ass, I shove two fingers into you dripping pussy. Burying my fingers completely inside, then sliding them back and forth with some force. Stopping to squeeze your clit between my fingers.

"Suck that cock, slut . . . make my cum . . . "
 
I moan as you shove two fingers up my wet pussy I look at you " you want me suck your nice hard cock and make you cum deep in my throat" I push against your fingers moaning taking your cock back in my mouth as you slap my red ass i jump taking your cock deep my head going up and down fast as i feel your fingers fuck my pussy with more force.thinking we both knew how to pleases each other.
 
"Yes, baby . . . make me cum . . ." Lift my butt off the bed and feeling you take me deeper in your mouth and throat; fucking you harder and faster with my fingers . . .

Your pussy starts to clamp tight around my fingers . . . a sure sign you are about ready to cum.
 
I start going fast up and down taking your cock deep in my mouth,your fingers fucking my pussy so fast i know I'm going to cum soon but want to make to cum in my mouth first i suck feeling my pussy tight around your fingers i know it was be soon,I start harder getting you to cum down my throat moving my hips as your fingers are deep inside me.
 
One more thrust, "Now, Jess . . . nowwwwwww!!" My cum bursts from my cock and invades your throat . . . your orgasm lets go and I feel your slick juices flooding my fingers . . .
 
Soon she feels him cum swallowing it down her throat soon he fucked her pussy hard with 3 fingers and his cock pops out and her head goes back and feels her body shake and soon screams out her orgasm from your finger " Oh yessss" she moans as she starts to cum
 
Slapping your ass once you begin to cum, pushing you over on your back on the bed, and shoving my still hard cock into your dripping cunt . . . "Now you can have that fuck you wanted." Riding you hard and fast, my cock rubbing your clit on every stroke.
 
She moan as i felt you slap my ass clamming down abit you push me on my back shoving your cock in my pussy fucking me hard and fast i scream oh god yes fuck my pussy you love it she moan with each thrust he give her.
 
Damn, didn't think I could cum again so soon, but sinking my hard cock deep in your pussy seems to get me going again. And knowyou like a good hard fuck always makes me hard.

Slamming in and out of you, gonna fill your tight pussy once again . .
 
" Oh yesss" She scream out her body on fire she loved his hard cock fucking her nice and hard and he love it soon they was both cumming her nails digged into his neck her body feeling so good as he cum deep inside her.
 
Grabbing you ass and slamming you one more time . . . balls deep . . . shooting my hot cum deep inside your wet pussy . . . feeling your whole body begin to shudder as your orgasm begins to meet mine.
 
Moan loud as i feel you slam into me as my orgasm goes on as you start to cum it feels so good comming deep in me.
 
Once my orgasm ends . . . and you stop quivering, I roll over on my back on the bed . . . totally spent . . . never in my live have I cum like I have today . . . so many times, several different places . . . what a fucking day!!

Pulling you over to lie beside me . . . knowing your pussy is dripping with my cum . . . just the way you like . . . "Love you, baby."
 
She laid getting her breathing back to normal from her hard orgasm she laid close to him she felt good ,safe her feeling towards him change so much they been together so short of time and their feeling was strong for each other he knew how to please her she wanted to be his.

She laid on her side hand running down and up his body " love you" she told him and bend down cleaning his cock from their cum mixed together after a few sec she laid by him and smile
" mmm good" Then pulling his head to her for a kiss letting her tongue enter his mouth slowly.Then pulled away looking at her ass it was a bit red from his spanks she rubbed it smiling she loved he give her what she needed."I want my ass red everyday i love it "She smiled at him and knew he cared for her.
 
Reaching down to caress your red ass, I can see your eyes start to tear up a bit since your butt is still so sore . . . both from the spanking and the ass-fucking. "Don't worry about that, Jess, I will always take care of your ass. No one else can have it . . . even when we play with others, your ass is mine and mine alone."

Love the taste of our cum together on your tongue when you slide it in my mouth during a passionate kiss . . . such a fucking erotic taste . . .
 
Feeling your hand caress my ass i feel the soreness from spanking and ass fucking a bit ago but my body felt good my ass was his she loved his spanks her ass red from him she got wet thinking it he was only one who she wanted spanking her ass or fucking her ass.

Pulling back from our kiss " yes it is it looks so nice red sore but makes me so wet"She smiled thinking of him spanking her maked her hotter she care about him alot and loved they could pleases each other so well." You like my ass red from you spanking it?" She asked him stroking his cock slowly
 
"Yes, I do like your red ass . . . and I love how it makes your pussy wet for me. Baby, you need to let your little buddy there rest up a bit . . . (laughing) . . . he just dumped two loads in you and he is tired."

Pulling you closer to me and feeling your naked body pressed tight against mine.
 
Back
Top