Falling into Cadence (closed for TirithIre)

He smiled as he 'skipped' her pussy for now, not because he didn't want to dive into her pussy, but rather because he wanted to pleasure her even more. " I like that plan." He mused in between the kisses, though he moved his lips to her breasts and licked her lovely breasts, though he smirked.

" Finally going to stop hiding your pregnancy?" He teasingly asked as he then bit gently down on a nipple, pulling on it delightfully.
 
A soft groan escapes Meg's lips, as she feels Damian's mouth attacking her.
"Might as well, I mean it's a lot harder to hide than when I first found out."
 
Damian grinned as she let out that soft groan, his strong scarred calloused fingers capturing the other nipple and pulling on it he released her first nipple only to nod. " You're getting that distinctive bump, I rather have to admit I like the look of it and you." He mused as he ran his free hand over her bulging belly though his hand slid down and cupped her pussy, his fingers curling to stroke the outer lips.

" I think you're beautiful Meg." He purred as he went back to her nipples, attacking them both alternately between fingers and lips along with teeth as he 'worked' to torment her delightfully by stroking her pussy at the same time.
 
Her hips start grinding into his hand, wanting more.
"Damian please. Fuck me." She asks, a little frustrated.
 
Damian had to smile as her hips began to grind, and yet as she had such a frustrated tone, he looked to her and grinned softly. " So hungry for cock?" He teased gently, though he moved and positioning himself, he slowly sank into her, groaning as he felt her wet and hot walls spasming around him, though he refused to stop licking and enjoying her breasts, it clear he was a tit man!
 
"Hey, hey, oh. Don't tease a horny, pregnant woman. We love cock. We pregnant women are more frustrated with our partners, when they don't give us what we need. I don't think we will have that problem, hmm?" Meg says, feeling Damian's full, and hot length inside her. "Faster, baby. Ooh, fuck my pregnant pussy." Meg groans, loving how Damian is making her entire body feel like it's on fire.
 
He smirked as the realization that he was teasing her dawned on her, and even as she asked whether they would have the problem of him wanting her, he lifted his head slightly. " No, we definitely won't." He replied simply, though as she begged him to fuck her pregnant pussy Damian groaned softly as he leaned down and bit her nipple intensely though released it after a moment.

" Yes ma'am." He grumbled as he did just that, picking up his pace until he was drilling her pussy, fucking it hard, unwilling to stop once he got going! She felt amazing, and he had to admit the thrill of fucking her pregnant pussy WAS driving him nuts, he soon pummeling her so deliciously hard and fast!
 
Meg's hips met every thrust of Damian's, even as he went faster. Their coupling more lust driven, than ever before. "Oh God!" Meg cries out, softly, her back arching passing against Damian, as her walls squeeze Damian's cock even tighter. Her pussy lets a stream of cum out, her orgasm intense, her hips bucking wildly, unable to contain the orgasm. Meg's eyes look at Damian, glassy with relief and looking like she's coming off a high. Her body has slowed to a quivering mess. A sweaty sheen has developed on Meg's skin, from the exertion of love making.
 
Damian found the sight of her pushing to meet him incredibly arousing, and even as she cried out and arched her back, he groaned loudly as her pussy came so beautifully... and even as her hips bucked wildly, he grinned to her as she had such a lust driven look.

" Beautiful." He grumbled, though he kept fucking her, having cum once already he was 'good' to go for a while it seemed.
 
Meg's overly sensitive pussy and clit keep throbbing, even after such an intense orgasm. "Damian, oh, harder. Harder. "Meg didn't have much to go, to achieve another orgasm, this time, soaking both of them. Her walls so tightly knit together that Damian was unable to pull out.
 
He grinned as she wasn't put off with the fact that he hadn't cum. It wasn't anything negative towards her at all, he simply was 'built' for performance, and certainly gave it to her! " That's it... you're so hot..." He grumbled, and even as she came yet again he grunted, sweat lining his brow slightly as he grinned. " You're not done are you?" He was teasing of course, having a good idea that she wasn't!
 
"Damian, cum for me. Ooh, my pussy can't take much more." Meg pleads, wanting to feel his seed gushing inside of her again. Her hands reach up, clinging to Damian's back, her nails digging into his skin. "I think.. one more... coming.." Meg says, in between her sputtering breaths and her groans. She hadn't had sex, for this long, since before she got pregnant, but damn. It feels so good, her skin very warm to the touch, the bed slightly creaking to the harsh movement on the mattress.
 
He grinned as she said that, though he nodded. " All right... here... I... come Meg." He growled, and as he felt her cumming that final time Damian came with her, his hot seed spurting and spraying into her again, filling her up with all he had left.

When he was 'done' he groaned and smiled to her, seeing the flushed look on her face, the completely satisfied look in her eyes... it told him everything that he needed to know... namely that he had done well, which filled him with pride!
 
"As much as I love cuddling after, I don't think this qualifies." Meg laughs softly, trying to push Damian off of her, him being on top of her. After Damian gets off, she curls up, beside her lover.

"Would you mind if I went with you, to fill out paperwork? Having someone who speed reads, with all the government red tape, might be helpful." Meg suggests.
 
He chuckled softly, though allowed her to push him over, and as she curled up beside him, he looked over to her as she asked that. He considered it for a moment, but finally nodded.

" Only so long as you promise not to be put off by the amount of medical jargon they talk about. That and i'm not fully recovered yet." He remarked, though the paperwork for the next day would be mostly about his disability pay, to which he was entitled quite a bit. They were paying out mostly because they had fucked up in not following up on the attack scene and finding him BEFORE assuming he was dead.
 
"Babe, I'm well read, I understand quite a bit of the jargon they use. Plus, I worked as a medical assistant, partially, during my time at college." Meg says, matter of factly.
"Besides, I know you're not fully recovered yet. I'm willing to help though." She adds, softly.
 
He smiled slightly but nodded gently. " I never meant to insinuate you weren't smart my dear..." He mused, though he smiled as she said that. " You did? my aren't you full of surprises." He mused, though as she offered to help him rehab, Damian smirked gently.

" Oh you are." He pointed out, though he softly smiled. " I appreciate the offer... what would you suggest?" He asked seriously, wondering if she had idea's.
 
"Well, my help, would be before and after rehab. Stretching, and moderate movement before, and massages after." Meg suggests, hoping that Damian would like the idea.
 
He looked to her as she outlined her idea, and it did make sense. He smiled though. " I think my doctor and you will get along just fine." He mused as he gave her a gentle kiss. " I think it's a wonderful idea." He admitted gently with a smile.
 
"You know what? My assistant manager can run things without me, for a day. What about us just spending the day together?" Meg says, thinking about how much time all that paperwork could potentially take.
 
He gave her a curious look, but smiled softly. " You're not just using me as a reason to skip work are you?" He teased, but it was a soft, truly thankful smile. " You are an amazing woman Meg, thank you." The truth of the matter was that Damian WAS nervous over the upcoming day, but he refused to show it. He was truly thankful that she would be there with him!
 
"Maybe." Meg says, with a playful tone. "To be truthful, I haven't taken a day off, minus yesterday, since before I got pregnant. That's about 4 months ago."
 
Damian smirked as she said that, though he shook his head. " You're crazy." He mused, though gently leaned in and kissed her gently. " Luckily, I like crazy." He teased as he wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her as he kissed her gently.
 
Damian smiled gently as she said that, but nodded gently.

" That sounds like a good plan." He mused softly.

He had spent long enough risking his life for others and his country, Damian was all for settling down. He couldn't help but yawn, it had been a long day!
 
Back
Top