The Battle for Love

When Anika climbed on top of Clint, he shifted to make himself flatter and more solid to allow her to lay on him. He looked at her, smiling at him, locking her eyes with his. He smiled at her, not widely, just an upturned smirk. He rubbed her back and with his other brushed some hair behind her graceful neck. He laughed.

"What are you staring at me for?" he asked lightly, the way a voice will hush in the early morning hours even though there is no reason to be quiet.
 
"Why not?" Anika countered as she had a little smirk of her own. She gave him a quick kiss and felt his hard body under hers shift.

Sitting up and straddling him, keeping as much of her weight off his stomach as she leaned on her knees, Anika reached for his wrists with her hands and pushed them up above his head. The whole action was done with intent and almost felt as if in slow motion... she leaned her head down again toward him and kissed him deeply.
 
He kissed her back, savoring every instance of their tongues massaging each other. He loved her taste, it was so distinct and pleasant. He had always made out and kissed in the past out of routine and satisfying the motions, but with Anika, he actually got excited for just kissing. Of course, it didn't hurt that she straddled him as his cock twitched in his pants. It was so surreal how even with all of the bullshit surrounding them, she was able to let his mind escape from that to just focus on her.

Clint had always been the dominant one in anything he did, save for a few situations like getting suckered in by fast talking promoters. However, having Anika pin his hands back behind his head was something that made his blood rush even more. He had given in to her, he wanted to continue to give in. His instinct told him to grab her and flip her over, but he shut that voice out to let his beautiful lover continue with her game.
 
Anika just wanted to forget everything that happened between the time Clint left earlier that after to the time he got back and brought her back to her bedroom. Right now, it was just the two of them that existed for the time being. And she was completely fine with that. With that thought, she deepened the kiss with Clint as she held his hands in place.

She wasn't sure where she was going with taking over his body but it felt good..."Keep them here." She told him, her voice held no sort of command. It was just a simple request. She leaned back and ran her hands down her midsection and hooked her fingers in the waist of her pants before pushing them down and getting up slightly to remove one leg and then soon, the other. Then she kissed him again before moving up and straddling his face...with all the courage she could muster, she rubbed her pussy against his lips, "Use your mouth and fuck my pussy Clint..." she moaned.
 
Clint heard Anika tell him to keep his hands above his head, not as a command, but she just stated it matter-of-factly. It almost sounded like him telling students in his friend's grappling class to break a choke and then start in a guard position. No malice or assumed authority behind it, it was just the sensible thing to say and the best way to get it across in that situation. He had no idea what she had in mind, but he was following her instruction.

He had his eyes closed, tired from the events and the labor of the night. He was never too tired for Anika and her lithe body straddling him. His cock twitched in his pants as she shifted on top of him. He didn't open his heavy eyelids to see, but he was guessing she was probably removing her pants, and then he got surprised as she felt her scooting up his midsection. He opened his eyes to see Anika plant her bare self on his face.

The aroma of Anika's liquid lust filled his nostrils and he inhaled deeply, which was to be his last deep breath of the moment. She pressed her pussy down onto Clint's mouth and she told Clint pointedly to fuck her with his mouth. He was confused at first instant. He had never been taken and used, or had ever been the subject of such a bold attempt. However, as soon as he tasted Anika, he didn't care about any of that. He licked and sucked on her any way he could, secretly begging for her to press harder against.
 
"Ohhh...Clint..." Anika moaned as she felt his hot tongue licking and tasting her.. Her hips rolled against his face as she hurriedly removed her top and tossed it aside before doing the same thing with her bra. Soon, she was naked on top of Clint's face. Reaching down, Anika then ran her fingers through his short hair, encouraging him as she pushed her pussy down harder as she felt his tongue enter her, causing her to cry out again...

She wasn't sure what was making her enjoy it more...the fact that she initiated all this or that Clint tongue was like magic against and inside her. Almost too soon, Anika felt herself cumming! She inhaled deeply, her entire body going rigid as she felt pleasure course throughout her entire body... Anika screamed as she leaned back and ran her hands up her stomach and to her breasts as her fingers pinched her nipples as she continued to cum before throwing her arms out as she collapsed on all fours onto the bed, her body still spasming with pleasure...
 
Clint savored the taste when Anika pressed down harder on him, almost laboring his ability to breathe for her own pleasure, but he was up for the task. His member strained horribly against the fabric of his clothes as he graciously ate his lover's sex. Soon Anika climaxed and soaked Clint's face with her cum, and he enjoyed every drop that secreted from her.

As Anika collapsed, Clint wasted no time in sliding from under her and disrobing any clothing he had left on. He approached her quickly, she was still in a state of post-orgasm weakness, barely able to hold herself up. Clint took advantage and pressed Anika's head down against the bed and began fucking her sensitive, soaking pussy.
 
"Oh God!!" Anika moaned as she felt Clint enter from behind before she had a chance to take her next breath. Her head was pressed down hard into her lush bedspread as she kept her ass up in the air, taking all that Clint was giving her. The way he powered in and out of her as her pussy continued to quiver made Anika groan out louder with each time their bodies' met.

She had gripped a handful of the comforter as she pushed against Clint, bracing herself for his thrusts, each moan was Anika calling his name over and over as she felt another orgasm building deep within her body...
 
Clint knew he wouldn't last long. The way Anika had acted in those quick moments was driving him over the edge. He wanted to make her cum again, but knew beyond that he wouldn't be able to do anything. So he continued to drive himself into her with strength and force, holding her down so he could maintain the proper leverage to continue his power over her pussy.

He allowed his body to dicatate what to do, just as he was sure Anika had allowed her own body to do so earlier when she smothered his face with her savory sex. Clint's hand, resting on Anika's ass, moved in between her cheeks. He rubbed his thumb on her pucker as he fucked her deliberately, and as he felt himself about to burst inside of her, he dipped the tip of his thumb inside of her.
 
Deep down, Anika was glad no one could hear her moans and cries she let out as she was being wonderfully done in by Clint. Her entire bed remained stable as the two lovers rocked together in unison...

Anika loved the way Clint took over and pushed her down in order to fuck her like he owned her.

She felt how deep he was pushing into her and she felt her body clamp around him, urging him on but when he started to insert his thumb inside her, that's when Anika couldn't hold back any longer! She held her breath as she felt her release over take her body again, only harder as she screamed into the mattress, trying her best to keep her body upright to accept Clint's continued fucking of her...
 
As Clint felt Anika clamp down around him, her body was screaming at him for him to unload inside of her. He fought against the resistance, fucking her with even more power before eventually resigning himself to the fact that she won him over yet again. Her silky center was something he didn't even think he deserved sometimes, but she was so willing whenever he plunged himself inside of her.

With aggressive grunts and moaning, Clint emptied himself inside of Anika, keeping her pressed against the comforter as he did. His cock violently throbbed and erupted, spurting out rope after rope inside of her. He pounded himself inside of her a few more times to have little aftershocks eject inside of her before pulling out and rolling to the side of her on the bed.

Clint grabbed Anika in his arms and kissed her, rubbing her bare back.
 
Her entire body was worn out and unable to hold herself up any longer, Anika collapsed beside Clint before she was pulled into his arms. Her breathing was rapid and it gradually slowed down as they kissed each other in the afterglow of their love making.

She could could feel her insides spasming still from the over excitement he was able to unleash upon her. There were no words to be said so they lay in a comfortable embrace as her hand gently scorched the skin on his arm while her eyes were closed. Sleep right now was what they both needed, that was for sure. After all, tomorrow, who knew what was going to happen and Anika wasn't looking forward to the outcome because of the trouble her brother got herself and Clint into...
 
Clint woke up not more than a few hours later. He had always been a light sleeper and being away from his own bed didn't helpt that at all. It was near 6:30 in the morning as he confirmed by checking his phone on the night stand by him. Anika was fast asleep as Clint tried to move his arms as not to wake her and still hold her. Both of them were naked as Clint thought about their meeting later that day, to try and save each other and get Kareem out of their lives.

Clint tried to force himself back to sleep, but after several minutes of struggling he finally nudged Anika awake and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so glad I met you," Clint said with his lips still on her forehead,
 
Anika's eyes remained closed as she felt the kisses from Clint and she smiled as she stretched in his arms. Snuggling up closer to him, her eyes opening and meeting his gaze with her still waking up one, "I'm glad I met you too.." she said and nuzzled his neck.

It had seemed like they had only just gone to sleep...or it was the aftermath of their previous 'activities' before falling asleep in each others' arms.

"I wish we could stay like this for a while longer.." she said before pushing herself up on her elbow and looking at Clint, "How about some breakfast? That is, if you trust me enough to cook?"
 
"Of course," he said as he let go of Anika.

He smiled meekly at her as she got out of the bed and when she turned, he quickly pinched her firm ass as she walked away. He had a mischievous look on his face. The rest of the outside world seemed to not exist inside that bedroom, and Clint relished in it.

After about five minutes, Clint left the bedroom and sat at the island in Anika's kitchen and watched her.
 
Donning a robe, Anika prepared a huge breakfast, high in protein for Clint, remembering what he had in his own kitchen at his place...just eggs. Only now, Anika made a frittata loaded with tomatoes, spinach, cheese and onion. It was something she didn't have too often...hell, she rarely cooked at home...but she loved it when she had the opportunity to do so.

They talked while she cooked. The coffee was brewed, mostly for Anika, with orange juice and milk. Yeah, she might have overdone it but why not?

Sitting down after breakfast was served up, she took a sip of her coffee and looked over at Clint, "I didn't want to wake up this morning.." she said, smiling at him.
 
"Hey," Clint responded, "it was fine waking up. I just didn't want to get out of bed."

He sipped his coffee and ruminated on the position he was in. He was willingly sipping coffee in another person's apartment, totally subject to what she said and everything about that. he also thought about how their chance meeting had put them in danger and it was going to take him fighting for his life to fix everything.

Clint got up in his boxers and scooped Anika in her robe in his arms.

"You are able to keep me prepared for anything," he said.
 
Anika cried out in surprise when Clint lifted her in his strong arms. She in turn wrapped her own arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Laying her head on his shoulders as he carried her back to the bedroom.

As he gently put her down the bed, she kept her arms around him and pulled him down with her. She looked deeply into his eyes for several long seconds before she spoke, "Don't do it Clint...please...don't do it tonight..." she said to him. Before he could say anything, she kissed him hard and held him close. "I know you can do it...win, that is, but damnit, it's not necessary..."
 
He listened to her plea, so earnest and woeful. Her arms around him so tightly, it felt as if he would have to forcibly break her hold on him. Clint knew in his mind he should just give in and lay down with Anika in her bed forever. It was like being put into an armbar and knowing his bone was going to break if he didn't tap, but willing himself anyway.

It was that will from deep in his stomach causing him to lift himself from her. He sat on the bed and pulled her up so her head nestled on to his lap. He looked down at her, into her dark eyes and ran his hand through her hair.

"I need this, Anika," he said with a quiet focus, "I need to prove to anyone that I can do this, especially to myself. I understand if you can't support me doing this."

His eyes searched hers for a reaction.
 
Anika felt bad. She opened her mouth to protest but needed to find the right words to use... "It's not that I don't believe in you, Clint. If I didn't...then you wouldn't be here right now..." she said softly.

Getting up on her knees next to him, she didn't studied him and gave him a small smile before looking somber, "I just wish it didn't have to be this way..."

She was about to say something else when Clint's phone rang.
 
Clint was annoyed when probably one of the more important romantic conversations was about to take place and in his pants on the floor, the buzzing of his phone interrupted it. They both knew who the most likely caller was and the reason for the call, and Clint nearly wanted to say "fuck it" and just not answer, but he had committed himself to something, and backing out could be dangerous, not just for him, but also for the woman next to him.

He took the call out into the kitchen and it was Kareem telling Clint that Kareem would act as his manager later at the meeting with the Russians, something Clint wanted to avoid, but knew it was the easiest way to get all of them in a room. Kareem gave him a time and a location for later and hung up.

Clint walked back into Anika's bedroom and started to load up his bag as he sat on the bed next to her.

"Maybe," he paused but finished his thought, "maybe I should just go...and we'll talk later."
 
As Clint was taking the call, Anika got dressed in a pair of jeans and a black top. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on a pair of boots when Clint walked back in and started to pack his bag.

She listened to what he said and nodded, "I should.." she said before kissing the side of his face, "But we both know that's not going to happen." Anika realized that before their talk earlier was interrupted, she needed to let Clint know she believed in him. She really did. She knew he was good at fighting. She had seen it first hand. But she didn't trust what Kareem was capable of.

"So," she stood up and then pulled him up with her, "unless you're going to force me to stay here, then let's get going."
 
He gave her a rare smile as she decided to go against her wants needlessly to stay with him. He took her face in his hands and kissed her gently. He then slung his bag over his back and took her hand in his and they walked out of the apartment. Anika had called a driver to pick them up and they shortly met with Kareem. He seemed annoyed that Anika was there, but she quickly put him in his place and with Clint there and no ability hire bodyguards anymore, he begrudgingly gave up the objection.

The three of them approached a guarded warehouse on the river front. What looked like a warehouse for dock workers or fisherman by day, at night it was patrolled by men in suits. Kareem talked to a guard and soon the three were lead up an elevator to a third story office overlooking the riverfront.

Inside the office were more men in suits and a desk with a little old man behind it. Even though he was short in stature, the environment around him rendered him the most intimidating man Clint had ever seen. Anika and Clint stayed quiet as Kareem and the Russian boss negotiated over terms, and things started getting tense.

At one point Kareem started shouting and the Russian boss snapped his fingers and two guards started taking Kareem away. Clint looked at Anika and saw the worried look on her face.

"Wait," Clint said, "what can we do to keep Kareem involved?"

"He sells me bullshit," the boss said, "why would I agree to clear his debt on an unproven fighter?"

"Cause I am proven," Clint explained, "give me your best fighter in your stable tonight and I'll tap him out."

Clint looked to the boss and he nodded.

"Fine," he agreed, "one hour, then meet down in the warehouse. In the meantime, Kareem will be staying with my guards in case you decide to run away."

Anika and Clint left the office and were lead to a makeshift locker room. They were told they could take off if they wanted to, but that would be it for Kareem if they did. The guard then left them alone in the dressing room.
 
In the locker room, Anika bit her bottom lip as she paced the length of the room. When Clint was ready, she walked up to him and smiled, "Even though he doesn't deserve it after all he's done, thank you for what you did for Kareem..." she told him quietly. She placed her hands on his shoulders and then ran them down his arms. She recalled those strong arms holding her gently but she also recalled how they worked to take down an opponent in the warehouse.

She gave him a quick kiss before they heard the door open and two of the men from before walked in and told them everything was set up and ready. She looked at Clint and nodded that they were ready also. As they were escorted out, it seemed some discussion was going on with the guards and before Anika was taken by the arm and she protested in surprise.
 
"What the hell!" Clint yelled as he looked behind him to see Anika get jerked by the arm by a guard.

"Go fight, you dog," one of the guards said as he shoved Clint from behind.

It took all of Clint's willpower not to turn around and break the guy's nose, but instead he was lead into a dirty cage. It was a step up from Kareem's circle of cars, but it wasn't that much better. As Clint surveyed the cage, he saw that being shoved against the fence could rip flesh and took note. He looked for Anika, but flood lights made it impossible for him to see anything outside of the cage.

And across the cage from him was a guy probably fifteen pounds heavier and three inches taller than him, just a mammoth. If that guy could cut to light heavyweight, he would be a beast, but Clint could tell by his stance that he didn't have much beyond size and strength. The guy was covered in tattoos typically associated with Russian gangsters, even some prison tattoos. Clint decided right then that it probably wouldn't be a straight up fight.

From some catwalk Clint heard a Russian word shouted and the other fighter started coming for him. He descended quickly and caught Clint with a jab which caused Clint's head to fly back. With his head upwards, Clint was blinded by the floodlight and the other fighter gave him a body blow sending Clint to the mat on all fours. Clint thought doom was coming as the other fighter was going to descend on him, but Clint scissored his leg and sent him face first into the jagged fencing of the cage.

Clint rolled out of the way to the center and stood up. The other fighter turned around, blood dripping from his forehead and into his eyes. He started to furiously swing and Clint avoided the bloodiness and gave him stiff kick to the midsection, dropping him to his knees. Clint went behind and grabbed one of the man's legs and grapevined it. He started to twist the ankle. He heard the other fighter tap, but no guards moved. Clint continued to twist the ankle and yelled out.

"I will break his fucking ankle if you don't stop this!" Clint yelled like an animal and soon a few words were said in Russian and the gate to the cage opened.

Clint kept the hold on until one of the guards gently touched his arm and told him to break the hold. Clint cooperated and he released the hold. He got up and walked out of the cage with the one guard while the other attended to his victory who was still bleeding and prone on the mat. He was taken to an area above the cage where the boss had been watching alongside Anika sitting next to him. The boss waved his hand and the guards stepped away from Anika, and Clint took her hand and pulled her to him.

"Very well," the boss said, "we will have you train out of our gym across town, this card has the address. Our trainer Gondorov will be expecting you on Monday morning. As for Kareem...his debt is paid, but if he ever shows his face in this city again, we will kill him and that is a promise. Understood?"

Clint looked at Anika, "What do you say?"
 
Back
Top