• Man standing, woman kneeling and receiving

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Man on his back, woman laying or kneeing between his legs receiving

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • Woman reclining on her back, man straddling her face

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Man kneeling, woman on all fours receiving

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Man standing next to bed, woman reclining with head over edge of bed upside down receiving

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
None of the above.....
My favorite is sitting on the sofa or on a chair, with my wife sitting on the floor between my legs.
Best of the best, is the same position, on a picnic table!

:)
I agree, but ti doesn't have to be my wife, it can be anybody, male or female, and I will return the favor too!

personally I prefer, a man to be standing with me down on my knees and sucking away on his penis...

the return of tara!!

how about a coffin blow job?? ;)
I have done many of those, as they lay in my casket with me on top straddle them and me leaning Down and sucking away... if you can discover where my Crypt lies ... I will blow you all night long....

Last edited:
I have done many of those, as they lay in my casket with me on top straddle them and me leaning Down and sucking away... if you can discover where my Crypt lies ... I will blow you all night long....

Hm. I have a feeling that a GPS satellite is about to be compromised. :D

just keep your fangs retracted...

Him standing and me kneeling can be fun cuz then I have to look up at him. But I prefer him to be sitting and me kneeling on the floor between his legs. This way he can just lay back and relax and has a good view while I take my time pleasuring him till he cums in my mouth

One of my wife's favorite ways is me on my back with her straddling my left leg, yes only left, and rubbing her clit on my knee while she sucks me. She can cum several times before I do. Helps that she is a short woman.

Him standing and me kneeling can be fun cuz then I have to look up at him. But I prefer him to be sitting and me kneeling on the floor between his legs. This way he can just lay back and relax and has a good view while I take my time pleasuring him till he cums in my mouth

Yep that works vfor me.

Back