How many of you guys want to be the guy doing another guys wife

I'm a guy that wishes one of you guys was doing this guys wife right now.
 
I'm a guy that wishes one of you guys was doing this guys wife right now.

Would love to be the one whose cum you finally get to suck out of yiur wife.
(Not as a thrill for me... but for you. Cumming inside her would be enough for me!)
 
Excited like it was the first time . . .

The first time our yard boy entered my wife, he had a premature ejaculation, unintentionally inside her. I kept the video. Here's the transcription of what he said to me while she was in the kitchen afterward, making breakfast. Not making this up. Doesn't include my questions and comments. The camera was hidden. While it was happening I forgot about it. More or less, from Spanish, here's what he said to me:

It just came out. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I looked down and couldn't believe I was really about to go into your woman. Couldn't believe her smile. Her tits were amazing. I didn't have a chance, didn't think. I'm sorry. No way I could stop it. (Short, embarrassed giggle from him.) At first I couldn't find her. I was looking down at my cock but then she did something and I could feel the head start in. I looked up at her eyes, then her tits, and it all happened. It was like boom! . . . Yeah, emptying.

She squeezed the hell out of me. I mean with her insides. I remember my dad pulling the spine out of a cooked trout. Said that's the way to get all the bone, leave nothing but meat. That's how I felt. Split and someone pulling it all out without stopping. It felt like that. one big pull and everything inside me went down and out.

No, no I don't remember her face. Maybe my eyes were shut. I just thought, well, something's wrong. Way too fast, way too early. She laughed. Not a mean laugh. No, she wasn't laughing at me. She looked, I don't know, happy I guess. Said the surprise on my face made her laugh. Yeah, she was surprised too.

I was soft before you know it. I didn't so much as pull out, just shrunk out. I could see my white stuff kind of poured out of her. She jumped up, went to the bathroom. You said what? Yeah, I said I'm sorry. But you didn't understand. But when she came back she hugged me and said it's alright. And then you got kind of angry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Thanks. I promise I won't do it again. What are you laughing at? Really? I can? You're not angry? Haha, she said it's okay? Thanks. Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks. Yeah, I came so hard it hurt. You know, inside. Yeah, it was good anyway. I was really embarrassed. Thanks, I'll remember that. Thank you. Sorry. Okay. Yeah. I promise. You mean I can?
 
Last edited:
Roald Dahl wrote an interesting story about a wife swap situation. Worth reading, less for the titillation, more just because it's interesting to see from a household name.
 
Would love to be the one whose cum you finally get to suck out of yiur wife.
(Not as a thrill for me... but for you. Cumming inside her would be enough for me!)

The idea of a creampie that way doesn't really appeal to me. But the idea of you taking my wife bareback definitely does. Then of course enjoying some sloppy seconds.
 
Something I'd love to experience is a wife who *enjoys* certain sex acts with me that she doesn't enjoy with her husband.

For example, a lady who dislikes anal but adores it with me... While hubby can watch and love the fact that I'm giving her a pleasure that he cannot... That he's facilitating her full sexual expression...



Another thing I'd like to try is having secrets from the cuck. Things we've done and places we've gone that we keep from him. (He knows we went *somewhere*... he knows we did *something*.... no lying. Just... he's on a need-to-know basis, and he doesn't need to know)
 
I have done it three times with different married women and neither the husband or my now ex had a clue that it ever happened and as far as I know ever found out about it. Doing it and getting away with it is the greatest thrill. I was also seduced by my sister in law from my first marriage and got away with that too!
 
Director, actor, writer, audience

I have done it three times with different married women and neither the husband or my now ex had a clue that it ever happened and as far as I know ever found out about it. Doing it and getting away with it is the greatest thrill. I was also seduced by my sister in law from my first marriage and got away with that too!

I know that feeling . . . getting away with something forbidden, either big and illegal or just social.

I kind of live out my fantasies twice: myself and through others at the same time. twice I've watched friends make love to my wife without the men knowing it, and then relishing when he and I see each again. Once, I watched my wife and a friend together, without either knowing. That way, somehow, I experienced both.

The circumstances were engineered by me so that her conscience wouldn't suffer too much.

In college my soon-to-be wife was away in another state over a weekend to visit her parents. Her best friend called, distraught. I invited her over to talk. She came, cried, I held her, caressed her, kissed her, and then kneeled on the floor to kiss her worries away through her cunt. Once I'd made sure she couldn't have any more climaxes, I suggested she change positions with me to further relax. Like a baby, she gently sucked me for what seemed a good part of the afternoon. From our first cuddle on, kissing to cumming, I'm sure we spoke no more than a couple of words to each other. On leaving, she was clearly much better and thanked me with a kiss and a hug. My fiancée, her best friend, never found out.
 
Last edited:
I know that feeling . . . getting away with something forbidden, either big and illegal or just social.

I kind of live out my fantasies twice: myself and through others at the same time. twice I've watched friends make love to my wife without them knowing it, and then relishing when he and I see each again. Once, I watched my wife and a friend together, without either knowing. That way, somehow, I experienced both.

The circumstances were engineered by me so that her conscience wouldn't suffer too much.

I love your kinks Milk Fountain. You stir the voyeur in me as well!
 
The idea of a creampie that way doesn't really appeal to me. But the idea of you taking my wife bareback definitely does. Then of course enjoying some sloppy seconds.

Isn't it amazing that "sloppy seconds" is such an aphrodisiac? I've come to the conclusion that someo
how it takes the pressure off the husband/mate. Twice it's happened to me: he came in her and when I grabbed her butt and swung it around so that her legs hooked over my shoulders, I stroked inside her a couple of times (Hot, very wet), and instead of building and tightening, simply reached climax explosively and gushed. Very satisfying, all stops pulled out, complete relief, climaxes that took everything out of me. My wife's face turned up to me, mouth open and eyes glazed, somewhere off in the land of female fuck.
 
I added this:
The first time our yard boy (not making this up) entered my wife, he had a premature ejaculation. I kept the video, so here's the transcription of what he said to me while she was in the kitchen afterward, making breakfast. It doesn't include my questions and comments. The camera was hidden, I'd forgotten about it. More or less, from Spanish, he said to me:

It just came out. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I looked down and couldn't believe I was really about to go in her. I looked at her and couldn't believe her smile. Her tits were amazing. I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry. No way I could stop it. (Embarrassed short giggle.) I couldn't find her. I was looking down at my cock but then she did something and I could feel the head start in. I looked up at her eyes, then looking at her tits, something happened.

It was like . . . Yeah, emptying. She squeezed. Inside, I mean. I remember my daddy pulling the spine out of a barbecued trout. He'd split it, got a hold of the head and one smooth motion pulled out all the bones, even the little ones. It felt like that. one big pull with her internal muscles, the Kegels, you know, and everything inside me went down and out. No, no I don't remember her face.

Maybe my eyes were shut. I just thought, well, something's wrong. Way too early. Way too easy and way too satisfying. She laughed. Not bad, she said, delight in her eyes. No, she wasn't laughing at me. She looked, I don't know, happy I guess. Yeah, surprised too. I was soft before you know it. I pulled out. I could see my white stuff just kind of poured out of her. She jumped up, went to the bathroom. You said what? Yeah, I said I'm sorry. But you didn't understand.

When she came back she hugged me and said it's alright. And then you got kind of angry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Thanks. I promise I won't do it again. What are you laughing at? Really? I can? You're not angry? Haha, she said it's okay? Thanks. Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks. Yeah, I came so hard it hurt. You know, inside. Yeah, it was good anyway. I was really embarrassed. Thanks, I'll remember that. Thank you. Sorry. Okay. Yeah. I promise. You mean I can?
 
Last edited:
Bumped.

I'm sure there's a lot more guys out there that would want this. And there's a lot more stories to tell.
 
Bumped.

I'm sure there's a lot more guys out there that would want this. And there's a lot more stories to tell.

I've been following your Hotwife story now for months. Just waiting to see if she starts including other men and I know you are too. Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a round with her myself! Sounds like a very sexy wife!
 
I've been following your Hotwife story now for months. Just waiting to see if she starts including other men and I know you are too. Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind a round with her myself! Sounds like a very sexy wife!

Thanks, Dr.
 
I keep having this scenario play in my head:

A fun-loving married couple have invited me to play with them, and first off he's lounging on their bed with his back propped up in lush pillows and the headboard, his legs wide apart. He watches his wife make out with me, standing, at the end of the bed where I'm briefed to slowly undress her and she me. She of course offers to go down on me when she sees what she has to play with, but I decline and turn her to her husband, both of us still standing, me behind her. They're looking at each other as I go everywhere with my hands, kissing and biting at her neck, checking out how sopping wet she is with my fingers which I alternately feed to her mouth and my own mouth.

He's stroking a raging hard-on and she's already beginning to whine in delight before I press her forward, supporting herself on her hands, and get teasing her slit with my phallus. She's begging so, knowing how wet and ready she is, I lunge in balls deep in one thrust, and hold as she cries and shudders and he lears.

The long build through slow thrusts and grinds and boob massaging and clit-play is agonisingly slow, towards whole body thumping into her which has her shoving forward towards her husband and me climbing onto the bed after her.

Once we've shunted closer I press her neck down so her face is between his thighs and the first part of his equipment she gets to with her mouth is his balls, so he has them licked and sucked by her and just a little mashed by me as I continue the occasional shock of a shove, grinning at him.

Then it gets into classy MFM spitroast and I ease off almost totally while she takes over seeing to her man's dong, slobbering up and down it with the huge energy of her crazed arousal ...
 
Great thread. I wouldn't mind being the husband who's wife is fucking someone else
 
I would like to volunteer my wife for some of you men, unfortunately it is my choice. But know if she wanted you I would be happy to do what I could to make your visit a good one.
 
I'd still love it. Especially if he was doing mine at the same time in the same room.
 
LMAO! How about us ladies? I like seducing wives sometimes. Does that count in this fantasy?
 
When I was a young pup I was doing this married older lady. I felt then and still do think she was going home and telling hubby all about. The idea of me doing a guys wife while he watches has always been a great turn on for me.

My first ever extra marital experience was with another guy's wife while he watched. Always a favourite but I think my ultimate pleasure was watching my wife being fucked by another guy.
 
Back
Top