The Reasons for the Many Banishments of TJChurch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou1412

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Posts
210
Unfolding on the board at present is a situation involving one person using any of the names listed in another topic, at present "rippitydoo" is being used. At the advice of another user, this topic is meant to confine the reasons behind moderation decisions to a single list, and hopefully completely express why some users have come to dislike him while I have come to pity him.

His offenses on the CHYOO site:

1.) Impersonating other users.
2.) Malicious feedback and ratings on threads.
3.) Hacking the blocked lists of stories so he can remove himself and add the editor in his place.
4.) Harassing editors who dislike and deny his work or revoke his trusted status on stories.
5.) In some cases, the harassment involved death threats.
6.) Making threads that bash the threads of another user (links below).
7.) Using multiple accounts to exploit the auto-approve and auto-promote functions.
8.) Flooding stories with his threads after they're denied.

He's been banished for all of it, which led to the next offense:

9.) Creating new accounts to circumvent banishment.

As a result of all of this, Torg, the primary CHYOO site moderator, has decided that enough is enough and has undertaken the major effort to delete every one of his threads, provided a different user has not supplied a child thread; the exceptions are threads that were supplied for a story controlled by mixermix prior to this decision, since mixermix has asked to keep his threads, though new threads are not granted this luxury to ensure that the banishment is actually enforced in some capacity. Additionally, TJChurch has stated on record that editors should either accept all of his threads or delete all of them, and Torg uses this to justify it further since every editor (except maybe one) has denied at least one of his threads.

His offenses on the CHYOO forum:

1.) Off-topic posting.
2.) Flooding forum topics.
3.) Making death threats to other users.

He's been banished for at least one of these, which led to the next offense:

4.) Creating new accounts to circumvent banishment.

This is all that directly violates Literotica forum rules; it's a very lax site. However, both international laws and, by consequence, vBulletin - the program used to create the Literotica forums - make for an additional offense:

5.) Harassing other users.

As a result of his continued offenses in spite of my many warnings, I've withdrawn my initial decision to let him continue posting on the forums and instead delete every post he supplies as soon as I find it while I talk to Laurel and Manu about banishing his accounts once again (that can only be done by one of them) - like Torg, this is to ensure the banishments are upheld. The few exceptions that aren't fueled by turning his logic around on him are when a post is necessary for context, such as the lone rippitydoo post which proves the account is another TJChurch handle, and the few posts that came about when I decided to attempt negotiating a deal which demonstrate why we're not negotiating. I can also justify my actions further with TJChurch's own words. In addition to the above editor reference, TJChurch roped me into a contest in which the loser would leave the forums and site forever, and he lost. Therefore, my decision is also in compliance with his own wishes.

Though he has reneged on both this contest and his claim to editors, Torg and I have decided to hold him to his words. I especially hold him to the contest since it was a gamble; the law of gambling is "The loser must obey the winner."

Links to screenshots of bashing threads (supplied by hell_kaiserV2):

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/614/hzty.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img12/4990/ixu4.jpg - this one also demonstrates his attempt at impersonating me.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top