The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneaks you a cookie from my secret stash.

Oooo......that could be a double entendre. :D

YUM!

*gobbles the cookie*
TY!

-nearly prissyface-

I finally have something punny to say and you... you mock me!

shame on you!

*smiles softly and leans close, kissing Nina's forehead softly*

Oh, I kid because I love. :D

It really did give me a chuckle and put a smile on my face....so thank you for that.

Oooo......that could be a double entendre. :D

YUM!

*gobbles the cookie*
TY!

It really did give me a chuckle and put a smile on my face....so thank you for that.

Anytime for a fellow firefly addict

-bites his chin with evil giggles-

Don't you go all soft on me mister!

Oh, and you're welcome.

Pills are kicking in. Getting very sleepy and I have to work tomorrow too. I'll have to be your slut later, I think, Pretty Plexi. Good night and thank you. :kiss: :heart:

With you present doing such things, I doubt that'll happen.

*cheesy grin*

How were the holidays for you by the way?

Sweet. One of these years I'm dressing as either Mal, Wash, a Brown Coat or Jayne. With THE hat. ;)

OMG I love Jayne.. Just the dense no bull shit attitude. His guns and women. In that order lol Now i'm going to have watch the series again, then the movie.
heh. An i'm so in love with Mal. Of course what woman isn't.

But if i ever have a kid and its a girl.. Inara.
Although i love Kaylee, its so over done.

You're welcome.... I just live to be so very helpfull.... :D

LOL uh huh. Should come over and shoot people in the head with me *nods. Its so up your ally lol. I still believe you're a succubus though. *nods.

LOL uh huh. Should come over and shoot people in the head with me *nods. Its so up your ally lol. I still believe you're a succubus though. *nods.
-nods-
I'd like that very very much!
hey .. wait... ...... oh.. yea I think if I could be I would be.

-nods-
I'd like that very very much!
hey .. wait... ...... oh.. yea I think if I could be I would be.

LOl I use PS3 Modern warfare.. its awesome to shoot people in the head and watch them cry out and writhe in agony. *nods. *searches for my lyrica.

LOl I use PS3 Modern warfare.. its awesome to shoot people in the head and watch them cry out and writhe in agony. *nods. *searches for my lyrica.
ahhhhh... yea. I'm not a gamer. My thumbs dont like it and neither does my eyes. All that flashing and screen movement makes me extreemly dizzy and migrainy...
I hate the sound of hearing my own voice when I record something.

ME TOOOO.....

ahhhhh... yea. I'm not a gamer. My thumbs dont like it and neither does my eyes. All that flashing and screen movement makes me extreemly dizzy and migrainy...

Yeah its odd how some people react to games. Even motion sickness. But OMG it's a stress relief. I suppose for you we could go down to the shooting range lol

LT. Its amazing to me that someones pressence can make me go all teenage crushy. Good night Literoticians. Good night my Knight.

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back