Who's game for a little summer challenge?

butters

High on a Hill
I know some of you are on a productive roll, but there are others who're wandering off smelling the roses and chasing bunnies...

anyone interested, i'll throw out something:)

I might be able to give it a go, yes. I'm trying to write more (i.e., anything at all!) here.

if others just want to post their pieces as they write them rather than send them on for the guessing-side of the challenge, feel free. i just thought it would add a little more spark to the affair where the board's a little quiet. champer's piece is a perfect example of nuance and angle - a how-to on avoiding the worn phrase. :)

I wouldn't follow my bad example of not following Mistress b's rules though. She can be wicked in punishment. Be wary.

I wouldn't follow my bad example of not following Mistress b's rules though. She can be wicked in punishment. Be wary.

rules shmulze - if a poet can't exhibit a bit of individuality, the world would be a sadder place :devil:

now, about that punishment....
i've a shed load of weeding needs doing

rules shmulze - if a poet can't exhibit a bit of individuality, the world would be a sadder place :devil:

now, about that punishment....
i've a shed load of weeding needs doing
Weeds and harvest, it all springs from a fertile mind. ermmm... That's not to say you're full of <ahem> well, you know... poop?

Weeds and harvest, it all springs from a fertile mind. ermmm... That's not to say you're full of <ahem> well, you know... poop?

*raises an eyebrow*

not quite full... there's still some space at the top. :p

thankyou to those who've already sent their challenge pieces! keep 'em coming. :rose::cool:

I've just been informed I have until Wednesday if I wish to participate in this rule-less challenge about.... reads back :confused:

had quite a few pieces in already and there are some i'm expecting soon :cool:

anyone else interested? just bumping this in case some haven't seen it yet.

:cattail:

had quite a few pieces in already and there are some i'm expecting soon :cool:

anyone else interested? just bumping this in case some haven't seen it yet.

:cattail:

Interested, but got stalled when working on something this morning. We'll see how it goes. What's the cut-off on Wed (that might be the next chance I have to really work on anything)?

:cool:

Interested, but got stalled when working on something this morning. We'll see how it goes. What's the cut-off on Wed (that might be the next chance I have to really work on anything)?

wednesday midnight. so my thursday day time i'll put up what i have been sent. :)

so come on all of you who mean to slip one into butter's box before midnight :devil:

i'm planning on posting up all those i've received before leaving for work tomorrow morning, so by 8am UK time. there're a few outstanding that i've been expecting, so don't let me down.

as for those that've found their way into butty's box, may i say i love the imagination, the heart, the breadth of them all. it's most satisfying - but imma greedy girl and want more! :cool:

Back