Crowded Elevator

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Looking to start the build up in the elevator.
It will take a little creativity and departure from reality as what happens in the elevator probably can't happen in the time it takes to go 20 floors ... but well that's what imagination is for mmmm ?
Stepping into the elevator on my way to my first interview for a sales position. Wearing my pressed white shirt pinstripe suit and black tie with red designs. My gold watch hangs off my wrist near the onyx cuff links that always brought my luck.

The elevator fills up with people on their way to start their day. Peoples eyes stuck in their smart phones. Not sure what could have happened from the garage or train to the elevator that needed their attention but ...
The doors start to close and i hear a pair of heels on the marble floor of the lobby of this high rise building.

I stick my hand out to stop the doors from closing. People in the elevator groan at the 5 second delay. The doors open and i see you standing there < Looking for woman to play this role - perhaps executive ... or incoming intern ... or someone competing for the same job i am ... or someone looking to surprise or be surprised ...>

I look into your eyes and then step back to let you stand in front of me ... the doors close... and i glance up at the numbers as we start our ascent. My nostrils involuntarily flare as i get a whiff of the perfume you are wearing .. i grip the handrail to my left tightly my other hand gripping my briefcase

I can also be found on yahoo at wilporter88 :)

bump for someone who might be late to work :)

bump for someone who might be late to work :)

i'm in the back right corner if you are looking into the elevator from outside of it..i have noticed you plenty of times, when you get on in the morning, i'm usually the first one on and everyone else gets on after me..i move along the back wall and get down behind you..reaching my hand up between your legs i rub the crotch of your pants..i nice bulge i think to myself,,i move around you and unzip your pants, reaching in to feel your cock..yes nice and hard now..no one notices me,,they are all into their phones, looking and talking, when i pull out your cock and lick the head of it..suck the slit and suck it into my mouth..mmmmmmmm if feels so good in my mouth,,the elevator stops and a few people get off..its a long way to the 20th floor,,i figure i have plenty of time to get you off before i have to get off on my floor,,the 19th,,as the elevator gets to each person's floor they move to the front of it , to get to the doors..i suck and suck till you cum on my neck and down my shirt on my boobs... i move around behind you, back to my corner and i get up and head out the doors of the elevator to my floor..i don't look back to see your face ,,you don't know who just sucked you off..but i know you work on the top floor of the building,,i do this every morning for a week, me knowing that you work on the next floor up,,but you never know me, till monday of the next week,,you get to work early enuff to see me..a young 20yr old mail room girl, 34D green eyes, 120lbs, white blouse just barely holding my boobs at bay, tight black skirt and 3" heels, my arms full of letters to the other floors...good morning i say to you,,you just smile back..oh by the way i say before everyone else gets on the elevator..i just love the taste of your pre-cum,,it's so sweet,,smiling back at you,,

oh i'm sorry if i got to carried away..my mom always said if you see a man that you like..show him a good time,,i didn't mean to be a bad girl before we got to know each other..i hold out my hand..my name is mandy,,i just moved here from the farm,,yes i lived on a thousand acre farm..milk cows, sheep and chickens...my dad helped me get the job,,i live with my aunt but i'm wanting to find a place of my own,,i got a cat that i want to bring out to be with me..do you like cats..well a person can only say so much to a cat,,i'm sorry for ramblin on,,forgive me..i have mail to deliver to the 20th floor,,isn't that where you work??

Back