Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

A beautiful top . . . . . and such a great way to wear it!

:)

There are no better plans, for sure!

Then what are we waiting for??? Lets make a weekend out of it. :cool::rose:

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....

Here are the last of the PJ series ~ I guess we'll all just need to think about snuggling a bit until I get back.

Have fun ~ talk with you all soon!

Well, darn! You got out of here with out me kissing you goodbye. ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope your vacation is wonderful.

Good morning everyone! Last night I thought I'd take some pics in my comfy PJs. This is how I'd love to spend a lazy day ~ in my PJs curled up with a book. So to answer a question posed the other day ~ *yes* I sometimes wear that white cami without a bra ;)

The end of the week is near ~ hang in there! :kiss:

Beautiful and erotic;)

Hey Jo,

Been a fan (and a lurker) for a while now, thought I'd best say hi and introduce myself to who I perceive to be one of the hottest women on Lit right now!

where are you?

Where have you been Supershy? It's not the same without that smile.

And are you J9 or Jo? I've seen both on here....

knock knock knock.. oh thats your head on the head board haha
Sounds like a fun afternoon :devil:

That's good .. Enjoy your time away Good Looking
Mmm what sweet Smarties I'm sure you know what Thoughts are brought to mind
Thanks For Sharing ...
I do love your thoughts.....:cattail:

Can't tell you how much I want to demonstrate it to you!!
I am a hands-on learner

Where you a girl scout? Do you still have the uniform? I feel a fantasy coming on. You in a too tight scout shirt, short skirt, no panties, hands tied....................... I must snap out of this before I go too far.
Going camping?? Hope you can fit my fantasy in.
Hey, I never noticed before, but that carpet looks a lot like the one in my study. Now I have visions of you kneeling like that under the desk, between my legs, your lushous lips inches from my hard cock. A bead of pre-cum beginning to drip from the eye............... Oh dear here I go again.

Have a good break.
I was really a girl scout ~ but sadly, no longer have the uniform. But now you've got me thinking I might want to go look for one, and wear it whilst hiding under your desk. :cattail:

As a wife and mother you are shy, a bit I think but your sexiness has become more covert and a simple wink or well placed finger to those soft desirable lips or a hard nipple slip can say more over a cup of coffee than any of the pages in an adult novel.
And you do it well beauty
And yes a current motel room fantasy of you tied to a head board and being pleasure until your a wet mess does come to mine, the lusty girl scout with the box of nookie to sell is playing on the B side
Why thank you seamus. It looks like I'll be knocking on your door with some cookies to sell :)

Zero reason to be shy. Gorgeous
Thank you

My pussy is getting a serious work out from these pics. I'm just dying to see her pussy though too
Not sure about *that* pic, I really *am* supershy.... :eek:

thinking of you chicken
Right back at 'cha

A beautiful top . . . . . and such a great way to wear it!
Thank you!

There are no better plans, for sure!

Then what are we waiting for??? Lets make a weekend out of it.
Your place or mine?

Well, darn! You got out of here with out me kissing you goodbye.

I hope your vacation is wonderful.
I'll take a kiss hello :kiss:

Beautiful and eroticWOW
Very sexyThank you
A very hot series
Thank you sweetness!

Hey Jo,

Been a fan (and a lurker) for a while now, thought I'd best say hi and introduce myself to who I perceive to be one of the hottest women on Lit right now!
Wow, thank you. Glad you stopped in to say hi!!

Where have you been Supershy? It's not the same without that smile.
And are you J9 or Jo? I've seen both on here....
Thanks sweetie. I was away on vacation. As for your question, I am J9. :kiss:

I'm baaaaaaack!

Hey there everyone! I am back from some wonderful time away. Here are a few vacay pics, and since I haven't left my PJs since I've gotten home (I am exhausted!) there will be more post-vacay to come, but with me being lazy. ;)

I need a vacation from my vacation!

Happy Friday everyone!

Last edited:
Hey there everyone! I am back from some wonderful time away. Here are a few vacay pics, and since I haven't left my PJs since I've gotten home (I am exhausted!) there will be more post-vacay to come, but with me being lazy. ;)

Happy Friday everyone!

Maybe you just need a deep, relaxing massage. . . naked of course. I'm at your disposal. :D

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope you had a wonderful time :)
Great legs;)

Check or cash My dear I'm buying what your selling....like I could say no to that sweet face or those perfect breast that I'm always up foryou :devil:
Any tan lines to share with us???:rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heheheheheh

Your place or mine?

Mine, now get that incredible body of yours up here so we can have some sexy fun together.

:cool::devil::kiss:

wb, lovely!
Awwww, thank you! Glad to come back to see *you* EctoJohn!

Oh, you'll be a hands-on, lips-on, tongue-on, pussy-filled, ass-spanked learner in my class!!
Wow! I've taken a lot of classes in my day, but hell, nothing like this! *Filling in my bubble sheet to register* (oh lord, do they still use bubble sheets?)

Welcome back beautiful!!
Thanks hun!

Welcome back and glad you had a good time.
Thank you sweetie, it was a blast!

Maybe you just need a deep, relaxing massage. . . naked of course. I'm at your disposal.
Mmmmm ~ nothing better than a full body massage... well except maybe for what it leads to :devil:

yayay looks like you were having a good time babe
xxxx
Had an excellent time! Come over for a cup of coffee and I'll tell you all about it! :cattail:

You're welcome
Hope you had a wonderful time
Great legs
Had a fantastic time, thank you!

Don't be supershy... you're superhot
Superthanks to you! :kiss:

Check or cash My dear I'm buying what your selling....like I could say no to that sweet face or those perfect breast that I'm always up for
Any tan lines to share with us???
Sadly, no tan lines. This shy gal is screaming white all year long.

Your place or mine?

Mine, now get that incredible body of yours up here so we can have some sexy fun together.
OK, then, here I come!! *jumping into the car* Hope you're ready for me!! :cattail:

Awwww, thank you! Glad to come back to see *you* EctoJohn!

Wow! I've taken a lot of classes in my day, but hell, nothing like this! *Filling in my bubble sheet to register* (oh lord, do they still use bubble sheets?)

Thanks hun!

Thank you sweetie, it was a blast!

Mmmmm ~ nothing better than a full body massage... well except maybe for what it leads to :devil:

Had an excellent time! Come over for a cup of coffee and I'll tell you all about it! :cattail:

Had a fantastic time, thank you!

Superthanks to you! :kiss:

Sadly, no tan lines. This shy gal is screaming white all year long.

OK, then, here I come!! *jumping into the car* Hope you're ready for me!! :cattail:

Hey welcome back....you have been missed

So, I haven't....

...gotten out of lounge clothes for a couple of days ~ I am slowly recovering from all of my fun.

Here are some pics of me being tired and a little bit lazy...but then again, lazy is what vacation is for, right? Well, that and apparently checking out the local second-hand store for a girl scout uniform....

Missed you all! :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back