Taken By A Highlander, ( closed for Aussie Wolf)

Ella found she liked the pressure of the big man's lips over her mouth, and when he ran his tongue on her lips her heart rate quickened. Letting out a small gasp she hummed, "Mmmmmm More..." then tried to follow his example with her tongue. She slipped her small hand under his tartan and ran her fingers over his chest, wiggling again as she lifted her knee so she could turn a bit more. It slowly dawned on Rowann that the girl wasn't very experienced at kissing.

He would be right, when in school she had no time for boys or dating. She had her goals and that was studying to finish high school and go on to university. Between her many courses during the winter and summers spent on excavation sites, there had never been any time for men and all the drama that went with them. Not that she didn't have many guys lining up to ask her out, she always politely said she had no time to go out on dates.

The kisses became more heated, suddenly the same electrical surge Ella had felt when she first put the Celtic pin in her hair happened again. This time it went through to Rowann linking their minds . He broke the kiss for a second before resuming it once more. Ella was too excited to care about the surge. She decided to bring her left leg up and over Bryce's neck so she wouldn't feel twisted like a pretzel. Rowann loosened his arm so she could turn. With their lips still locked together she turned and straightened her leg. Gasping Ella broke the kiss as she started to slip down Bryce's shoulder. Rowann being in full lust now wasn't fast enough to catch her. He heard her hit the ground with a thud and cry out in pain. By the time he jumped off the horse and was on his knees beside the girl, his brain had cleared enough to ask, "Lass how bad are you hurt?"

Ella looked up at Rowann and with an sheepish grin said, "I'm fine, only twisted my ankle slightly. It'll be fine in a few minutes. At that moment Rowann heard the faint sounds of a babbling brook or waterfall. Scooping her up into his arms he stated,

"I believe this would be a good time to have some lunch while your pain eases." Marking this place in his mind so they could find the trail once more he headed towards the sound of the falls, commanding Bryce to follow.

Last edited:
Rowann had been enjoying himself too much and had not been paying attention to the situation or he would have caught Ella way before she had slipped off of Bryce. It just went to show how long it had been since he had lain with a woman. Although he had never lacked for female companionship, lately he had been too busy to indulge in it. Now it only took the batting of an eye from a good looking Lass and he was all over her.

Still as he carried her towards the sounds of the falls he was still smiling over the feelings her kiss had given him. It was obvious she had not been with many men before. The poor Lass hardly knew how to kiss, but that drew him to her even more. It just proved that behind her tough exterior she was still pure of heart.

Well maybe not all that pure if her performance on the horse was anything to go by.

He finally pushed through some low hanging branches and came into another clearing. He was surprised to find that he could actually see the open sky through the branches and pure sunlight was reflected in a large, deep pool under a small waterfall, before it drained away in a stream back into the forest.

Setting Ella down near the waters edge in some soft grass and moss, he got the saddlebags down and began to rummage through them.

"I'm sorry Lass I don't have much. Maybe some cheese, dried meat and bread. At least we shan't go thirsty for this water looks pure and clean."

He looked her up and down and then himself. "Perhaps after lunch we could even bathe before continuing on. Not only will we feel cleaner, but it might help ease your injury."

Ella was glad that Rowann was carrying her, if her ankle was going to stop throbbing she needed to stay off it for at least an hour or two. As he carried her she now had time to think about the electrical charge she had felt earlier when they first kissed so passionately. She didn't know how or why but it felt like she could almost read his mind now....almost. One thing she did know, she knew what he was feeling. He was radiating an over whelming amount of lust for her at this moment. She felt a blush stain her cheeks.

A few minutes later she felt a strong compulsion to touch him. The arm she had around his neck slid back enough so her hand could caress his neck. When he didn't object she traced the edge of his ear with the tip of her finger. She grinned when she saw goose bumps form on his neck. He gave a low rumble from deep within his chest but kept on moving. Slipping her free hand under his tartan she could feel him vibrating as she happily continued to play with him. The sound of the falls was getting nearer.

Her hands stopped their caresses when out of the blue a number popped into her head. She blinked in surprise as she said out loud, "Twenty seventeen....twenty seventeen! I wonder what that means?" Before any comments could be made Rowann pushed some low hanging branches away and she saw a clearing with a picturesque pool fed by a small waterfall at the far side. There was even few white water lilies floating on the surface of the pool. The falls were surrounded by huge rocks. The rest of the pool was encircled by long reed like plants. She forgot all about the odd number and murmured,

"How beautiful...I've never seen anything like it before." He agreed as he set her down near the pool and apologized about not having much food, she laughed and replied, "Bring that small sack you got for me at the camp. If I am right I believe we have plenty of food. When he brought the sack she opened it and pulled out a full loaf of fresh bread setting it down on some clean moss. He watched in amazement as she put her hand back inside and came up with a full wheel of white cheese.

Chuckling Ella explained, "Finn the head Brownie broke off a piece of each of these every noon and evening and gave it to me along with some warm Atholl brose and the meat of the day. I couldn't help but notice very time he opened the sack there was a full loaf of bread and wheel of cheese. It has be be a magic sack of some sort. I think the trick is to always put some back and you will have a full amount each time you open it. Isn't that awesome?"

Rowann couldn't argue with that as he set out all of the food, with a low chuckle he had to note she did have a strange way of talking. He shrugged as he looked at the food. It looked like a feast and being famished both of them eat heartily. When they were done Ella got up and limped the few feet to the edge of the pool. She sat on a smooth flat rock, bent down and cupped her hands bringing it up to her mouth. Once satisfied she took her shoes off dipped her feet in the cool water. Without looking at Rowann she decided the water was too inviting. Pulling her rather tattered dress up and over her head she dropped it and slid into the pool wearing only her pink lace bra and matching panties.

Attachments

• falls with white water lilies in pool.jpg
    falls with white water lilies in pool.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Rowann was surprised again with Ella when she got him to fetch her sack and she showed him how it produced the bread and cheese. For her to have the presence of mind to grab it while they made their escape showed just how smart she really was. He knew his opinion of her was right, and again he thanked the God's that he had been led to her.

He ate his fill after breaking off a little of each and returning it to the bag, and he saw Ella doing the same. His opinion rose again. It was good to see her eat well. Two of the women he had brought back refused to eat much at first. That soon changed after they had done a full days work of course.

He sat back and watched her as she began to dip her feet in the pool and then openly eyed her as she undressed. He was puzzled at her undergarments. Never had he seen the like. They hugged her body and almost revealed more than they covered and were mad of some sort of pretty material and of such an exotic color.

He would have liked to examine them in more detail, but she slid into the water and they were lost from sight. Taking that as a sign, he stood up and took off his claymore, then his upper wrap laying it on the ground beside it. Next was his belt with his dirk and finally his kilt. He wore nothing beneath it and his well muscled body was revealed as was his semi erect state.

With not a hint of embarrassment he walked into the water and began to swim a little into deeper water before ducking under water. He came up spluttering and wiped the water from his face and hair. Examining the shore he smiled as he saw a particular plant and he swam over and picked a few before crushing one in his hands. A sweet lather gradually formed and he rubbed it in his hair and on his chest, before rinsing it off.

He approached Ella and handed her a couple. "Soaproot," he explained. "Sweet smelling and will wash away some of the grime from the road. Better than just plain water anyway," he grinned. "Just crush it in your hands and rub them together to form a lather."

Again he did it to demonstrate for her and rubbed it down his arms. "If you have trouble I am happy to help," he smiled.

As Ella slid into the cool refreshing water she got a flash of a little girl screaming and jumping into a lake. There were trees all around and she splashed water into an older boy's face. Moments later it was gone. She pushed herself up until her head surfaced. Blinking she wondered was it meant. Her wet hair felt heavy and had partly become undone, then she remembered the ancient pin. The image of the playing children was forgotten. Hoping she hadn't lost the pin, her hand went to the back of her head, it was firmly imbedded in the tangles of her hair like glue. Sighing in relief she turned towards where she and Rowann had been picnicing. Her eyes widened at the same time her jaw dropped.

The big guy had been taking his clothes off when she turned and at that moment he had dropped his kilt onto the ground. Ella qawked at his beautiful muscled body from head to toes. She bit her bottom lip as proudly walked into the pool. She could see plainly that he was semi erect, "Oh my but he is big!", she backstroked a couple of feet. She relaxed when he dived and came up some ten feet away from her spluttering and shaking his head. She watched as he spotted something on the edge of the pool and swam over to it. Taking one of the plants he rubbed it between his palms and applied it to his head then chest.

Curious Ella came closer and saw there was a creamy kind of lather that had formed on his head and chest. Dunking down he came up having rinsed himself off.

He approached Ella and handed her a couple. "Soaproot," he explained. "Sweet smelling and will wash away some of the grime from the road. Better than just plain water anyway," he grinned. "Just crush it in your hands and rub them together to form a lather." Again he did it to demonstrate for her and rubbed it down his arms. "If you have trouble I am happy to help," he smiled.

Ella was only too happy to take the plant from him and copy what he had showed her. She really needed a good wash. With all the fighting and dust and riding, then sitting on the ground at the camp, she was filthy. After having a good scrub she intended to do the same to her poor dress.

She took the pin out of her hair and asked Rowann to hold it while she washed her hair. Once the pin left her fingers she felt a change, like something was lost. Too intent on getting clean she ignored the feeling. She soaped and rinsed her hair three times before she was satisfied. When she had finished the final rinse she took the pin back and wound up a small part of her hair sticking it in securely. The rest she left hanging down her back. Ella couldn't help noticing once the pin was back in her hair, things felt right again. While all this was going on she was very conscious of Rowann's nearness. As he patiently waited she couldn't help but think, "I want him but at the same time I'm afraid for some unknown reason. One minute I'm all over him the next pulling away. I wish I could remember more about myself."

Rowann gave her more of the plant looking at her exposed upper body. She took it turned and swam over to the edge of the pool. Taking her time she lathered up her hands. Bending her head back she started at her throat running her hands down her chest to the edge of her bra. She quickly slipped one hand inside the cup and moved her hand over her breast and hardened nipple. Once done she did the same to the other one. Lathering up her hands again she smoothly ran them over her midriff and hips to her panties. Feeling a little embarrassed she went onto her legs. Putting one foot on a nearby rock she bent down and started at her ankles working her way up. Then she did the other leg. Now she was slippery from head to toe, except for her back.

Turning towards the pool where Rowann stood transfixed she gave him a come hither look and purred, "If your offer is still good you could wash my back, and I would be happy to do the same for you." As he moved towards her stopping to grab a few more pieces of the Soaproot she became nervous again and added in a more practical voice, "Maybe afterwards we can explore this pool. I've been wondering what lays behind the falls, there might be a cave for all we know!" She waited while he gathered the Soaproot plant.

Last edited:
Rowann was spellbound as he watched Ella wash herself. He had expected he to remove her garments to do so, and tell him to turn around while she bathed. Instead she boldly lathered herself up in front of him by running her hands underneath her strange underwear and cupping her breasts. This caused her nipples to harden which he plainly saw through the thin fabric and he was glad that he was standing in water more than waist deep.

She finally finished washing her top half and he breathed a sigh of relief thinking the worse was over. Yet as she moved and put one leg on a rock and lathered it up, he noticed that exposed a certain area a lot more than ever before. Again he was glad of the water as he was now as stiff as a sword. Even as she finished and then gave him a glance that told him to approach he was still rock hard.

He kept low in the water and detoured to get more plants to give himself more time to calm down, yet he was still at half mast when he approached her from behind. Still he calmly crushed the plants and began to massage the lather into her back.

He couldn't believe how smooth and supple her skin was. Most women her age had been working in the fields for most of their lives and their skin felt tough. He wondered what she had done most of her life that her skin could still be so soft.

He took several minutes to carefully and gently massage her whole back before he backed away. "I think you are done now lass," he said with a slight hitch in his voice. "Rinse yourself off while I go and get more soaproot."

As he swam away visions of her filled his mind. He had to swim a little further having exhausted the nearby supply of the root and as he swam over a deeper channel he felt something brush his leg. Shrugging he ignored it. He was used to small fish brushing up against him in pools. Then he felt a hand grab his ankle and he was pulled underwater. No matter how much he struggled he could not get back to the surface and he felt his lungs burning for air.

As he finally gave up and the last of the air escaped from his mouth and his vision grew dim, he was amazed to see a beautiful face framed with long flowing golden hair above him. So now I am hallucinating he thought, or the afterlife is as good as they say it is. He watched as the light above him gradually grew dimmer and then he knew no more.

Ella shivered as Rowann washed her back. She seemed to do that whenever he came near her. She closed her eyes when he started to massage her, beginning at her shoulders slowly working down to her lower back. She couldn't stop herself from quietly moaning, "This is so heavenly..mmmm."

All too soon he was finished. He told her to rinse herself off as he went and found some more of the plant. She dived under the water and swam a few strokes before standing up to watch him as she rinsed the last of the plant residue off her arms. She saw him head towards a clump of the plants the grew near the waterfall. Suddenly his head submerged beneath the water, his arms reaching upwards as if he was being pulled down by something.

Ella waited to a few seconds before she dived in and began to swim towards where she had seen him go under. She swam here and there and finally had to go up for air before diving down again. Frantic now, knowing he needed air and soon she kept searching. Near the surface the water was pretty clear, but further down where the light didn't shine as bright it rapidly became murky. Then she spotted him slowly struggling to swim to the surface. Ella quickly swam towards him, as she drew nearer she was able to make out a woman with long blond hair. Ella couldn't believe her eyes, the woman was pulling Rowann down towards a black area. With the last of her breath Ella watched Rowann disappear into the black. She had no choice she was out of air, she had to leave him.

Once Ella burst through the surface of the pool she franticly gulped air into her oxygen starved lungs. In her turmoil she kept sinking down and coming up. She couldn't believe Rowann was lost. Eventually she dragged herself to the edge of the pool and lay there panting until she had calmed down enough to think. None of it made sense but she kept thinking about the last few seconds of what had happened. "He isn't dead, he has to be alive...think ...about it. What would that woman or ...silkie? She had a flashback of reading about spirits called silkies. They were from Scottish folklore, and came in different forms, human or animals like seals. The silkies sometimes took their victims to their lairs under the water, for what no one knew. According to the folklore they eventually turned up drowned."

Ella sat up and looked back at the falls, "Is there a cave behind it? If yes, it may lead me to Rowann. I can't leave this place til I find him." She jumped up, grabbed her sneakers and put them quickly on. Next she took her dress slipping it over her head. Swimming in a dress wasn't ideal, but she didn't know what to expect if she did find a cave and real Silkie. Glancing at the pool she could feel Rowann was still alive. Out loud she said, "I'm coming Rowann... just hold on...I'm coming!"

Taking a deep breath she dived into the pool and swam over to the falls. Grabbing onto a rock she pulled herself close and ducked her head into the flowing water. Reaching forward she was able to get past the cascading water and once her vision had cleared she found herself in a small cavern which lead to the entrance of a cave. Her heart beat faster. Maybe she had a chance to find Rowann. Pulling herself out of the water she looked at the cave.

The cave was taller then her and she could reach both sides with her outstretched arms. Water ran down the walls and dripped from the ceiling in some places. It was cold and damp making her glad she put her shoes and dress on. She noticed it wasn't completely dark, some kind of subterranean creatures that emitted a eerie green light from their furry bodies crawled over the walls and ceiling. Taking a breath Ella entered the cave.

Rowann sat up gasping for breath. The last thing he could remember was the feeling of slowly floating down and then a beautiful face coming towards him. Of course he knew that was impossible as he had been drowning at the time.

Still it seemed by some miracle he had survived, but either he had been unconscious for a lot longer than he thought, or he was no longer outside. Wherever he was it was rather dark, and the sun was definitely not shining.

Sitting up properly he was able to get a good look at his surroundings. It looked like he was in a cavern of some sort. Next to him was a large pool and he was sitting on moss covered stone. The roof was covered in both a moss and a furry slug like thing's, both of which gave off a soft glow. In one corner of the chamber was a small pile of bones and shells and he also saw an entrance with a passageway leading upwards.

Well he could safely assume that whatever had grabbed him while he had been in the lake, had dragged him down here, left him in this chamber and was now ... well that was the part he needed to work out. For one thing he was totally naked and so had only his body to defend himself with. No bad thing, he was a trained warrior, but he would have felt better with a weapon.

He also had no idea just what had grabbed him. He ran through all the beasts and creatures he could think of, discounting most and came up with a short list. There was of course the Mer people, but they were normally found near the sea. Nymphs, Selkies, Ashray or a sprite. He thought long and hard and discounted the Ashray, after all it had been daylight and they normally only appeared at night. He then got rid of the Sprites as they liked to tease people and play tricks, but he had not heard of them kidnapping them like this. He also discounted a Mer creature. It was just too far from the sea.

That left him with a Nymph or a Selkie, both of which was good and bad news to him. The good news was that he might not be in immediate danger. They normally kidnapped a person so they could mate with them. The bad news was, those people were usually never seen again. Of course he could be wrong and it could just be a creature that was ready to eat him later.

Laughing he stood up and was just making his way towards the entrance when a large seal leaped from the pool and landed between him and it. It rose up on it's tail and then began to shed it's skin, revealing the woman beneath it. She was blonde and had the face of an angel, and as soon as he saw it Rowann was struck dumb. He no longer wanted to go anywhere and instead stood exactly where he was gazing upon her.

Rowann was slightly puzzled by what was going on but he continued to watch as the woman finished peeling off the seal skin, revealing her naked body to his gaze. She was gorgeous. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and down her creamy white skin, draping over her firm small breasts. Her body was lithe and lean and as he gazed lower his eyes were drawn to the spot between her legs where another patch of golden hair grew. He smiled again as he gazed down at her firm long legs and then his eyes drifted back to her dark eyes.

He knew he should be doing something but he could not remember what. All he could think of now was her an his need for her. Already he could feel his body's natural response to the woman as his member rose up and grew solid. He saw a delighted smile appear on her face and it brought him joy as he stepped towards her. Then he heard something in the passage and both he and her turned towards it, a frown appearing on his face. Who or what could be disturbing them at this time?

The tunnel seemed endless to Ella as she touched the walls and carefully stepped forward. Even with the dim green light she had nearly tripped into a small but deep hole in the floor. She had to keep her back against the wall as she edged around it. A small rock had fallen down the hole indicating it was more then six feet deep. She would have had a hard time getting out of that! Again she wished she had a flashlight in her hand. Not long after that she heard what sounded like the tinkle of a woman's laugh. She stopped and held her breath waiting to hear it again. Yes it was definitely a woman's laugh.

Ella's heart beat faster as she tried not to step too fast, knowing there may be more holes or worse down the tunnel. The laughter kept getting nearer and finally she saw a lighter area and heard some splashing of water. As silently as she could she approached the opening and poked her head in enough to be able to see what was inside. Her eyes widened in resentment, there was a beautiful blond woman sitting on the edge of a pool of water while Rowann stood in the water running his hands up her long smooth thighs. She laughed and splashed water at him.

A pebble crunched under Ella's foot and the woman turned her head. Her look of surprise was replaced by smuggness as she turned back to Rowann. She leaned down wrapping her slim arms around his neck and kissed him thoroughly. He returned her passion exuberantly.

Ella narrowed her eyes and stepped into the cavern, she felt another shock go through her body. Speaking in a low but clear voice she said in the Selkie's language,

"Stop that....he's not yours! You have no dominion over that human. He is MINE!"

The woman known as Ninn broke the kiss and got up. She replied, "I found him in my pool, that alone says he is available. How do you claim he belongs to you?"

Trying to keep calm Ella responded, "We were together in the pool at the time you took him, I was standing on the edge, but that does not mean he was yours to take! You must let him go!"

Rowan slowly got out of the water and watched the two women not able to understand their speech. He looked to Ella wanting to go to her but at the same time not able to move away from the Selkie.

Ninn cocked her head to the side thinking. Finally she said, "If you want him....you must bring me something in return. My mate Brer lives in the pool four miles west of here. He has a green glob that I wish to have. Bring me that globe and this man is yours! Otherwise, he will stay with me as long as I have a use for him. He cannot leave without my consent ."

Ella blinked a few times as Ninn told her of her outrageous proposal. She glanced at Rowann who didn't seem to have the will to leave Ninn's side even though she felt his desire to come to her. Actually his emotions were of two directions, to stay and to go at the same time. The Selkie had power Ella had to give her that much.

She finally nodded in agreement, "I'll go and bring back the globe you covet, in the meantime, keep your hands off my man!" She turned around and hiked her way back out of the cave once more. As she did she heard Ninn laugh again. She ground her teeth....trying to hurry along. Once she passed the hole in the floor she made better time knowing it was pretty smooth except for the occasional rock she stumbled over.

As the human left Ninn looked up at the handsome man at her side. Smiled, she had not agreed to keep her hands off of him. She took him by the hand and together they slid into the pool. Once they were in the water, she turned to him with her lovely blue eyes put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. Their lips met lightly at first, as the kiss deepened she opened her mouth for his tongue. She began to hum a song her kind was known for...(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw3z_rbfrFQ). Rowann could not resist, his will was hers. They continued to kiss swirling in the water. Her soft hands ran up and down his arms before going over his chest. He gasped between long kisses...his arms holding her tight. His member had long ago become as hard a rock. It pulsed against her smooth belly causing him to groan in need. She loved the feel of his member against her belly. She shivered running her hands over his chest and downward. She grasped his large member, her small hands barely able to go around it. She noted it was hot to the touch as she moved her hands along the length of it to the round head. Rowann had become mad with lust by this time.

Suddenly an image Ella popped into his mind. He could feel her riding on Bryce, knew she was headed toward this woman's mate, to his lair...for him. Ninn continued to caress and kiss Rowann when he hesitated. Groaning Rowann kissed Ninn back. As he kissed her slender throat she whispered, "I need you to give me a babe, his heart beat faster when he heard her words. He couldn't stop himself. They reached the stone ledge on the cave side of the pool. He lifted her onto the ledge and continued to kiss her soft skin, thoughts of Ella gone for the moment. Ninn couldn't get enough of this human's touch. She gasped and sighed as his lips and hands roamed over her body. Suddenly Rowann heard a male's voice in his mind,

"Come here to me my pretty one!"

Once Ella was again outside the small cave she dived into the pool and swiftly swam to the edge where she could see Bryce quietly grazing on some grass. She had ridden horses at times, but never a huge animal like Bryce. She had no choice, four miles was too far to go on foot and would take her way too long. She quietly came up to Bryce speaking softly. He snorted but didn't move away, he could smell his master on Ella which made it alright for her to be near him.

Ella grabbed the side of the saddle and literally pulled herself upwards until she was across the seat on her stomach. After sitting up she turned Bryce into the sun and dug her heels into his side. Her legs were too short to reach the stirrups so she hugged the horse's sides as they began to trot along. As the traveled she had to duck low branches rather then guide Bryce to go around them. He was just too strong for her to fight with. She was happy he was trotting in the right direction. It was at least an hour later maybe more when Ella heard the sound of another waterfall. With a grunt she mumbled, "This forest must be riddled with waterfalls!" She ducked low as another branch went over her back.

Once they were at the edge of the pool, Ella slid off of Bryce's back. She glanced around calling out the name... Brer....Brer! This pool was larger then Ninn's but had the same general feel to it. Suddenly she saw a seal come out of the pool and slide onto a flat rock on the edge. It stood up, as Ella watched in astonishment the top opened and the skin slid down and off. Before her stood the most handsome perfect man that Ella had ever seen in her life. He had long wavy red hair and a body to die for. His face was striking, having the deepest blue eyes, luscious lips, she knew she was in deep trouble now.

He smiled and said, "Come here to me my pretty one!"

Attachments

• Male Selkie.jpg
    Male Selkie.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Rowann had seen the frown appear on the woman's face and it had caused his heart to break. She should not be frowning but smiling. Fortunately as the sound did not repeat itself, she turned back to him and smiled and instantly life was better.

She hugged him and his body burned where her nipples touched him and he reached for her, but with a laugh she pushed him back into the water and he easily fell in as she sat down on the edge. He came up spluttering, but she laughed again and he merely swam over to her before standing on the ledge before her. The water came up to his chest, just covering his erection, but he smiled as he reached out and ran his hand up her smooth leg towards her firm buttocks.

Laughing she splashed water at him, then they both heard a gasp and he looked up to see another woman standing at the entrance. He was confused for a moment and looked at her in puzzlement. Did he not know her from somewhere? Her face seemed familiar. Then his goddess hugged his neck and kissed him long and hard and all thoughts of the other woman fled from his mind.

He watched as she stood up and talked to the stranger and then he got out of the pool to go to her side. Yet as he did he felt a pull and a yearning to go to the other woman. He did not move from his goddesses side yet he looked at this other woman with longing yet he knew not why.

Finally she left and he was alone with her once more and she smiled as she took his hand leading him into the pool. They kissed and as her mouth opened he slid his tongue into hers, entwining them together. She began humming a tune and it filled his head, increasing his desire for her even as her hands roamed his body until finally grasping his manhood and moving it up and down.

He could wait no longer and he moved her to the edge of the pool, lifting her up and out onto the soft moss that grew there. He followed her, his lips roaming over her body, kissing and nibbling, drinking the water from her skin. He kissed her neck and nibbled along her shoulders before moving down her body to her chest and latching onto her nipples. He lavished attention on each one, kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking on them as they grew firmer under his touch.

He was about to move down her body when a male voice boomed in his mind," Come here to me my pretty one!"

He was so shocked that he sat up and looked down at her in shock to make sure it was not her that had spoken. Then smiling he went back to work nibbling his way down her body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brer had been lonely in his pool. It had been years since he had had any female company. Even his mate rarely visited him these days. Once their pools had been connected and they had cavorted together constantly, but a Selkie needed a human host to breed. What was unfortunate for Brer was that there seemed to be more male human's in these woods than females.

He admitted it. He had grown jealous of Ninn and all her Human lovers, especially when she started to forgo pleasuring him and spend more time trying to attract them. What really got to him though was that she failed to produce a single child. He was sure she was just doing it to spite him. Maybe she was using some form of magic to stop getting pregnant and just taking lover after lover to taunt him.

Finally she stopped visiting him altogether and soon after the stream joining their ponds had mysteriously dried up. He was sure she had been involved somehow but he was never going to be able to prove that. Still she had made a mistake. In her haste she must have forgotten that he had the globe. He had laughed at that and it was what gave him comfort these days.

Now he was getting excited. for the first time in ages a female was approaching his pool. All he had to do was get her to put just a single foot in it and he would have her. This time of course he would remember to feed her and give her water so she lasted longer.

He waited until she dismounted and then started to swim towards her. He was thinking of how to surprise her when she surprised him by calling out his name. How did she know his name? No one knew his name except...Of course. She had been sent here by Ninn. Well he would have to be cautious but the game plan was still the same.

Swimming up and pulling himself out onto a sun kissed rock near the edge of the pool in his seal form he allowed her to see him, then he stood up and shed his outer skin and let her see his true beauty.

Smiling he beckoned her forward. "Come here to me my pretty one!" Inside he was thinking, 'just one foot in the pool and you are mine and no matter what Ninn wanted you for she will never get it.'

Ella couldn't help but be attracted to such a beautiful man, when he commanded her to go to him, she was tempted...so very tempted. But something deep down told her to keep her distance. More memories surfaced, about what she had read on the subject of Selkies. They had to interbred with humans in order to have children. "That is why Ninn is seducing Rowann, I have to stop him! But first I need that globe. I have a gut feeling this man is dangerous, somehow I'll have to trick him into giving me that globe. But how? Think...think damn it!"

While Ella had been thinking she noticed a frown form on Brer's face, then he started to walk towards her with his hand out palm up like he wanted only to be her friend. For every step he took Ella took one back. In her nervousness she started to babble hoping it would give her time to come up with a plan.

"Brer ...I was sent to fetch a green globe, I don't have anything in exchange, even that great horse over there is not mine." She began to edge towards Bryce hoping to find some kind of weapon in the saddle. "Can we make some kind of deal? I can dance for you, or sing a song, maybe even cook for you. Now don't come too close, I ...I oh I have a cold, and don't want to give you my germs! (Where did that come from? More of my memories are starting to come back now.) I can also sew, do you need any mending done? " She kept stepping back as he moved slowly trying to understand her speech and words. "Of course you don't need any mending done, what am I thinking? You don't use clothes, and may I say that is a very very fine body you have there. Your ...ah...your dick is something to be admired too. Not that I am admiring your dick, I wouldn't do such a thing. I have been too busy studying all my life. (another memory?) It's just I haven't seen one like yours before...oh I think I'll shut up now."

They were some distance from the pool now. Ella sighed trying not to look at the most obvious part of his body. She noted she was only feet from Bryce. She looked up and asked in no uncertain terms, "What do you want in exchange for the globe? I don't have much time, Ninn is getting real busy with my man!" She bumped into Bryce.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ninn was more then happy to see the back of that human female. With any luck Brer would ensnare her and have his own play thing to keep him busy. Still it would be nice to have that globe, but the odds were too small that the human would be smart enough get it from him. Turning her attention back to the human she thought, "I have better things to do then to worry about Brer and the woman."

She sighed as she continued making love with the man. She kissed him and sang for him while they swirled around in the pool. When finally she got a hold of his member, she gasped at it's size then smiled. He would fit in her very tightly but oh it would feel so very good. As she moved her hands up and down his shaft she suddenly felt him lift her up and take her to the poolside placing her on some soft moss. She closed her eyes as his mouth went to work all over her skin starting with her mouth and working down to her throat and moving onto her chest. His tongue left a wet trail wherever it went. Finally she felt his lips latch onto her nipple while his hand rolled and gently pinched the other one. She moaned softly grasping his shoulders and holding on. As he moved from one nipple to the other always using his hand and mouth she began to feel the tension deep inside to build. Her groans grew louder, her head turning from side to side...her long wet hair spread out like a fan. She couldn't take anymore she cried out then screamed as an overpowering orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. After her body finished spasming she lay still in exhaustion. In seconds she had fallen asleep.

Last edited:
Rowann was puzzled. He had been doing his best to please his mistress, teasing her body and nibbling on her breasts as he remembered doing to other women. They had enjoyed it so he made sure to do it so much better for his mistress.

It had seemed to work as she writhed under him in pleasure, he small moans changing to gasps and then groans of pleasure. Her hands had held him tightly to her until finally she had screamed in pleasure and had then gone limp.

Never before had Rowann experienced such an intense reaction from a woman to his ministrations, and he sat up and looked down at her. He was amazed to see that she was asleep, but between her legs was a damp patch, showing that she had indeed had an orgasm. A smile spread across his face as he had pleased his mistress, but it was soon replaced by a frown.

She had told him to get her with child and he knew what he must do to fulfill that wish, but he did not want to do that to his mistresses sleeping body.

In the end he laid down beside her and placing an arm over her breasts he cuddled her as she slept, waiting until she woke up so that they could continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brer followed the woman, disappointed that he had not been able to lure her into his pond, but intrigued by her never the less. Her ramblings were strange, but he knew that she was attracted to him and if he could just get her back to his pond she would be his.

Yet then she went and mentioned the globe and he knew what it was all about. It would have to be the way. The one female he has seen in who knew how long and it seemed his Mate had gotten to her first. Still she was very good looking and the way her yes kept traveling down his body to his proud member had him smiling.

Her babbling became even more unfocused as he stalked after her and his aroused state became more pronounced, until finally she gave up and told him exactly why she was there. He had been going to string her along a little and try to trap her, but the revelation that once again his mate was with another Male boiled his blood.

So not only did she want the globe, but she had to have another male as well. She had probably sent the female here thinking he would trap her so she could have her way with the man, or he would send her back empty handed, again letting her do the same thing. Well he would surprise her and perhaps in more ways than one.

"Very well woman, I will give you the globe you seek, but you must do two things for me. One is to take me back to my Mates pool. It is too far for one such as I to travel on foot, but on your horse I could do it."

Looking at her he licked his lips and then smiled with a lecherous grin. "Second I will need some living energy from you to make the journey. I will try to make it as pleasant for you as possible," he told her walking towards her.

Ella watched the beautiful man carefully as he told her his conditions for the globe. His first condition she thought about for a few seconds and came to the conclusion it was do-able. Nodding her head in acceptance she indicated with her hand for him to go on. She patted Bryce's flank as she listened to his second demand. Her eyes narrowed as he stated he wanted something called her life force. The way he grinned when he was done made her wary. She needed more information before agreeing to this. Holding up her hand, halting him, she asked, "What do I have to do to give you this life force you want? And if it's what I think it is, how do I know you won't take all I have?"

Brer stood a few feet from the human and thought a moment before answering her, "I promise to take only enough to sustain me until we get to my mate's pool. "Now my pretty one, just relax....all I intend to do is kiss your lovely mouth."

Ella had no choice she again nodded her head in acceptance. He came close and she couldn't help but lean into him as he bent down, his lips gently brushed over hers before she felt more pressure. His arms came around and pulled her up against his chest. Ella closed her eyes. As his passion began to climb Ella could feel her energy was slowly being drained. In a strange way this felt very erotic. Her mind floated between reality and a dreamlike state. To Ella's surprise her memories started to flash before her like movie clips. She saw herself as she grew up finishing high school. Spending time in the summer on her grandma's farm searching for native artifacts in the fields. She and her brother never found anything. But it started her interest in archeology. In university she went on real digs first in North America then onto Europe, making a name for herself. Finally in the last few years of getting her doctorate she had decided on medieval Scotland for her thesis. There was even the odd flash of coming over to Scotland from Canada where she had been born. The next thing Ella realized was that she and Brer were seated on top of Bryce and riding through the forest.

As they followed a dried up stream towards Ninn's pool Ella continued to doze off and on between flashes of memory. She was jolted awake when they halted at the edge of Ninn's small clearing. Ella blinked several times on hearing a waterfall. Finally she focused on what looked like a couple beside the pool. Realizing who they were she weakly cried, "Noooooo!"

--------------------------------------------------

At the side of the pool Ninn lazily woke up. She smiled feeling wonderful. Then she noticed she was not alone. The human had cuddled her body up against his and was ready to continue their love making. Happily she turned around and took his face in her hands looking deeply into his eyes. Seeing his smile she pulled him to her and kissed him lightly. He groaned as his passion ignited once more, his tongue plunged into her mouth as his hard cock pulsed against her hip. Rowann's hands roamed across her body making her ready for him. Ninn moaned and wiggled as he touched her intimate place.

She felt the man's passion take over as he pulled her a few feet to the flat stone at the edge of the pool. Ninn watched as he slipped into the pool, she gave another groan as he spread her legs wide for him, massaging one of her breasts as he positioned his cock at her entrance with his other hand. Bending over her he sucked on her other nipple. Ninn began to emit small mewing sounds as her body arched beneath his. She felt his thick cock slowly ease into her hot wet channel. He was so huge, she gave a long low moan. Once he was deeply embedded he took a deep breath and started a slow rhythm of thrusting in and out all the while sucking on her nipples. Her cries became louder and more frenzied as he increased the tempo of his efforts until she was on the edge of another powerful orgasm. One more deep thrust and they were both pushed over the edge. Bodies writhing and shuddering for long minutes.

Once her breathing was back to normal Ninn opened her eyes to see Rowann leaning on one elbow so he wouldn't crush her beneath him. He put his arm around her and rolled onto his back taking her with him. They were still connected when she heard a twig snap. Glancing to the side Ninn saw Rowann's horse with Brer and that woman on it's back. She whispered for Rowann to slid them into the pool.

He moved easily backwards holding her wet body close as they slipped into the pool. With a smirk knowing they were being watched she wound her legs around his hips driving his hardening cock deep inside her. Moving deeper into the pool he continued to thrust back and forth as she arched her back crying out her pleasure.

Last edited:
Rowann was awakened by the feeling of the woman moving in his arms. He opened his eyes and found her staring into his and he smiled, already feeling himself becoming aroused just at the sight of her. Somewhere at the back of is mind he knew that this was wrong. This was not the woman he wanted to be lying together with. She looked very different, but that part of his mind was soon silenced as her mouth claimed his.

What followed was what he had expected earlier. Again his passions rose much quicker than they usually did and he quickly had her on her back next to the pool. Kissing and nibbling her body again, he was again surprised at how quickly she became wet for him and not wanting a repeat he slowed down around her nipples and then slipped into the pool and between her legs.

Pulling her legs apart and guiding himself into her, he watched as the head of his cock slid easily inside her. Then smiling he leaned down and began to lavish attention on her nipples again as he slowly pushed his length the entire way inside her.

He loved the fact that she was vocal and cried out in pleasure. It let him know how she liked things done to her and when he had excited her a lot. Soon he had worked out a few of her secrets and he picked up his tempo, thrusting into her harder and hitting the spots she seemed to like best. At the same time he suckled hard on her nipples. It had not taken him long to work out they were a very big source of pleasure for her.

Soon he was thrusting in deep and fast as she bucked under him, amazed once again at how fast things were going. He was close to an orgasm already and the way she was screaming he was sure she was as well. Suddenly he felt himself exploding deep inside of her as she twitched and shook beneath him.

By the time he regained his senses, he was lying on his elbow beside her. His body was still between her legs and he was still buried deep inside of her, but he had somehow retained enough sense to twist his upper body to one side and balance on his arm so he had not crushed her.

Smiling down at her he had made to back away and out of her, but with a small cheeky smile he had grabbed her and rolled over, putting her on top of him with him still firmly inside. Already he could feel himself hardening again, although in truth he had not really softened all that much.

He was reaching up for her when he heard something behind them and was about to look when she whispered in his ear for him to take them both into deeper water. Smiling he easily slid them into the water and as he walked past waist deep he felt himself going even deeper into her as she wrapped her legs around him and then thrust down. He groaned in delight and as she arched her back he grabbed her hips so he could thrust in deeper and lean down to again lick and nibble on her breasts.

However as he began to he thought he heard a beautiful voice call out "Noooooo!"

Looking up he was going to turn his head to shore but his mistress grabbed the back of his hair and thrust his head back on to her nipples. Smiling he returned to his work. If it pleased his mistress then it pleased him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brer had taken some of the woman's lifeforce and he had to admit it had been longer for him than he had realized. Before he had known it he had felt himself taking too much and it had taken all his will to let the woman go again. By the time he had she was as limp as a sodden reed and he wondered if he had been too late.

Yet she breathed and besides from looking a little pale, seemed to be all right. Sighing in relief Brer wondered if this was also part of his Mates plan. Knowing that no females had been in these parts for so long, had she sent the poor girl to him in the hopes he would drain her dry so she could keep the male all to herself?

Getting angry Brer whistled for her horse and it obediently walked over. A little trick he had picked up, although most animals got along with one another on principal. He left her there for a minute while he recovered the orb, he was after all honorable and she had upheld her part of the bargain.

Soon he was up on the horses back with the woman and he set off for his Mates pool, although he kept getting strange glimpses of another life and very strange places. Looking down at the woman he realized the must be her memories. Just where was this woman from? It was certainly not from around here from the looks of those strange buildings and those beasts.

Still that was for another time. By the time they were getting close to Ninn's pool she was waking up and Brer had to put more effort into watching where he was going. Finally they made it out of the forest and into the clearing and he heard the girls weak cry as he too spotted the couple. He was furious with Ninn. As usual it looked like he had been right, she had just sent the woman off so she could have the man, but as he looked he could tell he was not himself.

Typical, she had mesmerized him. Well he had been going to do the same to Ella but that was neither here nor there. "Do not worry Lass. The man can not help himself. It is a Selkies magic. Anyone that steps foot in their pool is theirs to command until they choose to release them. Now let's just see how honorable she is going to be."

Dismounting he took the orb and then hid from sight. "You have to get her away from her pool, it is the source of a Selkies magic. Well that and one other thing, but don't expect me to tell you what that is." He gestured towards the pool. "Lure her away with thee promise of the globe and bring her here. If you have to show it to her so be it, but do not give it to her near the pool or you may not see your man again."

Brer waved her away as he quickly set to work, weaving a strong bit of rope out of the grasses around him and imbuing it with some of the lifeforce he had taken from the girl. He just needed Ninn to put one foot in the circle so he could bind her and then she would be his again, He smiled.

Ella was still feeling rather weak as Brer set her on the ground and proceeded to explain about the power that Selkies had over humans. She leaned against Bryce as he advised her on how to lure Ninn away from her pool with the orb. She held onto it tightly when he told her not to let Ninn touch it. When he was done, she took a deep breath and said, "I understand and will get her over here, don't you worry about that!"

She put the orb into one of the pockets of her dress turned and walked towards the pool, trying not to get angry as her man and Ninn carried on. To keep her temper in line as she walked she thought about the memories that had come back to her as she lay in Brer's arms on their ride over to the pool. She now knew pretty much all about her life, including her name, just the last few days were a blank. How did she get to this strange forest? As she mulled those thoughts she found herself at the edge of the pool.

Stopping Ella called out, "Hey....you ...Selkie or Ninn, I have your orb! Stop what your doing to my man and get your ass over here. Remember you get the orb and I get the man! That was the deal. Are you going to honor it or not?"

As soon as Ella had starting speaking the two in the pool had stopped and looked over to her. Ninn smiled when she heard Ella say she had the orb. Whispering a few words to Rowann, she started to swiftly swim towards Ella. Ella bit her lip feeling the enmity radiating from the being. Remembering Brer's advise she started to move backwards keeping a good distance between her and Ninn. Ninn snarled,

"Don't run away, I want to see if you really have the orb, if not you never will have your man again....ever!" She slid out of the pool and started to walk towards Ella, looking back at her pool. Ella could see that she wasn't quite so confident now. Trying to appear undaunted she replied,

"Ninn I do have the orb!" she pulled it out of her pocket showing it to the Selkie before putting it back. " So now if you want it, you must let Rowann go first then and only then will I hand it over to you!" She kept on backing up towards where Brer was hidden near Bryce. Once Ninn had seen the orb she started walking faster ordering,

"Give me that orb, it's a family heirloom! Brer has no right to have taken it from me!" She was only a few feet away when Ella turned around and started running. Ninn leaped at her grabbing onto Ella's dress. It ripped and Ninn cursed as she kept on following the human. Ella stopped near where Byrce was standing and turned towards the oncoming Selkie. Ninn grabbed at Ella's pocket, ripping it open and both women had their hands on the orb. They grappled over it, Ninn screaming,

"Let go you stupid human. I won't give you your man back now!" She laughed, "And was never going to give him back until I had used him all up!. By this time, Ella was fading fast, her breathing coming in gasps,

"No, I won't give you this orb until you let my man go!" They continued to battle it out.

Rowann was confused when another woman showed up at the edge of the pool. He had a vague recollection of seeing her before and at the back of his mind was a tingle as if he should actually know her. Yet as she called out in some strange language, His mistress turned to him and stroked his cheek.

"Stay here my love. I have some business to take care of with that one, but I shall be right back and then we can finish what we have started."

Grinning she slid off him, giving his erection a last loving caress as she swam away and then followed the woman away from the pool. Rowann shrugged and began to lazily swim back and forth unconcerned. Soon his mistress would be back and he would continue to please her and follow her wishes as was right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brer had hidden well and watched as Ella led Ninn past him. Slowly he crept out and followed them and watched until Ninn finally tired of her cat and mouse game and tried to overpower the girl.

It was what he had been hoping for, and as they struggled he moved closer, the sounds they were making covering his own, and as Ninn was focused solely on the globe he slipped the noose he had made in the rope around her foot and up her ankle and pulled it tight.

The effect on her was instant. She screamed, letting the globe go and turning to see who and what had been done to her. Smiling Brer gave another tug and allowed a little of the life energy he had taken from Ella to flow through the rope. It would not dissipate as he had imbued the whole rope with it as he had weaved it together. Instead it circulated through it and allowed him to exert his will over whoever was caught in it. This was another aspect of his Selkie magic, but one he seldom used. However in this case he was willing to make an exception.

"Well now wife," he said grinning from ear to ear. "It seems I have you at a somewhat disadvantage. Now let the woman and the globe go and stand up. We are going back to the pond and you are going to release the man from your spell and then they are going to ride away and we are going to have a long talk."

Ninn grimaced but stood up, she could do little else, but as Ella stood up she wobbled slightly and would have fallen if Brer had not moved forward and supported her. Looking at her he realized how pale she was. Perhaps he had taken more of her life's energy than he had realized. They might not be able to leave after all.

Still he gestured Ninn forward and holding onto Ella they made their way back to the pool and the waiting man.

Ninn grinned smugly as she slowly overpowered the little human crying, "You're so weak, you don't deserve that big highlander of a man." They both fell to the ground rolling over and over screaming like a couple of Banchees. Ella knew she was fast running out of strength as she tried one last time to get away from the Selkie. They rolled once more with Ninn ending up on top of Ella. She grasped at the orb with both hands and started to pry the human's fingers off the orb, one by one.

Suddenly Ninn felt something tighten around her ankle, she shrieked! All her will against the human disappeared as she turned to look over here shoulder. To her dismay Brer stood over her and Ella.

"Well now wife," he said grinning from ear to ear. "It seems I have you at a somewhat disadvantage. Now let the woman and the globe go and stand up. We are going back to the pond and you are going to release the man from your spell and then they are going to ride away and we are going to have a long talk."

With a frown Ninn looked downward at her ankle only to find a rope attached to it. The other end was firmly in Brer's hand. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest as she realized what he had done. She got off Ella and stood quietly as Ella pushed herself up and staggered slightly. Before she fell down Brer took her arm and steadied her. Ella smiled at him gratefully as he motioned for Ninn to head back to the pool.

As Ninn walked back to the pool she began to realize she was in a bad position. Her will was now her husband's. She watched Rowann as he swam to the edge of the pool, wondering if she could somehow change things. When the three of them drew close to the pool she started to weep an astonishing amount of tears as she cried out!, "Please Rowan help me, I have been snared by a unscrupulous man. You must help me!"

Ella blinked as she watched Rowann's face, on hearing Ninn's cries he became maddened like a angry bull.

Last edited:
Rowann had been relaxing in the pool, taking it easy by swimming around in the calm waters and then challenging himself, trying to swim as close to the waterfall as possible and then diving underwater and swimming behind it, before swimming back and relaxing again.

He was not worried about the passing of time. He knew that his mistress would return and when she did he would fulfill her every wish.

However the longer she was gone, thee more he thought about why he was here and just what he was doing. Didn't he have somewhere else he was supposed to be and wasn't he traveling with another woman?

H began to move towards the waters edge a puzzled look on his face when three people emerged from the forest. One was his mistress, Another a male he had never seen before, but the third was the female that had interupted his mistress and him. Yet there was something familiar about her besides that, as if he should know her from somewhere. His brain was trying to put the pieces together and the fog started to lift, then his mistress called out to him.

"Please Rowan help me, I have been snared by a unscrupulous man. You must help me!"

Hearing her voice all other thoughts fled and he charged through the water, his only concern now was to get her away from this man who had captured her. He hardly expected it to be a challenge. He was over a head taller than him and while the man was not slender, Rowann was all muscle and a trained warrior.

Bursting from the pool he advanced on the man with a grim look on his face. "I will give you one chance and one chance only. Release my Mistress and depart or prepare to defend yourself, and judging by your appearance it shall be a short fight. I urge you to take me up on my offer."

Rowann loosened his muscles and prepared to fight.

Ella watched as Rowann came out of the pool and faced Brer. She glanced over at Ninn, only to see the smug look on her face. That got Ella's temper boiling. She took the few steps over to the woman and kicked her foot from under her. She fell to the ground with a hard thump. At the same time Ella grabbed the loose part of the rope and wound it around the Selkie's neck pulling it tight. Ninn tried to speak but could only gasp.

Ella leaned down and growled, "Listen to me Bitch, if you don't take that spell off my man I am going to throttle you right now, in front of both men. She yanked back hard to emphasize that she meant business. Ninn couldn't breath until Ella loosened her hand a touch. "Do it....now!"

Ella looked over to the two men and waited for Ninn to make her move.

Rowann noticed the startled look on the other man's face, but to give him credit he did not back down. Still neither did he release the rope he was holding that bound his mistress. That was a mistake. Rowann had warned the man and now he would pay.

Advancing on him in an easy manner he eyed him up and down. He did not look like a fighter, yet he was well toned and was not flabby. He would be at a disadvantage if he did not let go of the rope as that would hinder his movements, yet at the same time Rowann would have to be careful of it as it could be used as a weapon to trip him up, and then choke him.

As he was preparing to launch his first attack he heard choking from behind him and he turned, seeing the other woman choking his mistress. He stopped immediately. She had the upper hand and he would never make it over to her in time to stop her from killing his mistress.

He looked at her waiting for her orders and then felt a wave of disiness come over him. He staggered a little and then looked back up. His mind was a little foggy, but why was Ella choking the life out of a Blonde haired woman?

"Ella what's going on? I am a little dizzy and don't feel like myself. Why are you choking that lady?" he asked, then looking down at himself he turned a little red," And more importantly, why am I naked?"

Ella waited for the woman to do as she bid, seconds later she heard a puzzled Rowan ask,

"Ella what's going on? I am a little dizzy and don't feel like myself. Why are you choking that lady?" he paused and added," And more importantly, why am I naked?"

Ella couldn't help but sigh in relief, she loosened her hold on the rope and dropped it. Brer still held onto the other end of it. She knew Ninn could not do any more harm. She began to walk shakily toward the big naked man trying not to stare at his groin area. She blushed and looked up into his dark blue eyes as she replied, " It's a long long story, which I will gladly tell you as soon as we are alone. Do you have a spare kilt in your saddle bag?

As Ella waited for Rowan to answer her, a wave of weakness over came her. She glanced over at Brer, knowing he had taken too much of her life-force and her fight with Ninn had only made things far worse. Feeling like she was in a slow motion picture she began to sink slowly to the ground. It had become impossible to hold herself up any longer. Ella blinked, she had never felt this exhausted before. All she wanted to do was lay down and sleep, Rowann's face began to fade.

As Ella sank to the ground she felt Rowann's arms come around her, easing her down. He called Bryce over. As soon as the horse stood beside them he stood up and reached for his saddle bag. Setting it down beside them he opened it and drew out a spare kilt, plus a smaller cloth that he drew over Ella. He then wrapped his kilt over his body and glanced over at the Selkies.

===================================================

Once the human had loosened her hold on the rope Ninn was able to breath again. She watched as Ella dropped the rope and walked over to the man. Ninn was not happy, she had just lost the human and her freedom...all in the matter of minutes. She threw the long blond hair that had fallen in front of her face over her shoulder and sat up. Breathing heavily she looked at the rope attached to her ankle and followed it along until it ended in Brer's hand. Ninn bit her lip as her gaze went up his body until she met his dark green eyes.

Suddenly she jumped up grabbing the rope and tried to yank it out of his hands. No luck, she looked back at his face only to see a look of triumph. She cried, "Let go of the rope Brer, you have no right to do this to me and you know it! We had a arrangement, I could make love to humans in order to have children." She watched him carefully as he moved towards her, not knowing what he intended to do to her. Ninn knew that her life was going to change, and not in a way she would prefer.

Rowann was still half groggy when Ella started to come towards him. He watched as her eyes glanced down towards his groin and then quickly back up towards his face again as she blushed a little. He began to a little as his hands drifted down to cover himself and he moved towards his horse.

Then as he looked at her he saw her face begin to pale and then her eyes glazed over. He could see her about to topple and he rushed forward and gathered her in his arms and gently lowered her to the ground. Whistling Bryce over, he reached into his saddle bag and pulled out one of his sleeping blankets and a spare kilt. He first covered Ella then wrapped his kilt around himself and stood up. Looking over at the Selkies he wondered just what the Male had done to her. For now though he would wait until they had sorted their own situation out before he wandered over and butted in.

==================================================================

Brer looked down at Ninn and smiled. "Oh I did agree to that wife, but you were also supposed to sleep with me when no human was around and continue to be my loving partner, but I don't see you holding up your end of the bargain either. At first it was fine Ninn, you just enticed the men that came along, slept with them, let them go and came back to me. However more and more you would keep them until you either exhausted them or even killed them and then you would try to capture another without returning to me."

He sighed and then tugged on the rope drawing her even closer to him. "Well now we are going to play by my rules wife. I want a child as much as you do so I will let your little side activities continue, but I will keep this rope around your ankle so you will not be able to escape or exhaust the poor man. You will also keep house for me and learn to be a wife to me again," he chuckled.

Ninn frowned as she listened to Brer. Her mind went back through the years, to when the two of them first married. To her way of thinking it had been totally unfair. Unlike other Silkies she had never wanted to be keep house and all that boring stuff that went with it! She never wanted that kind of life. She liked to daydream in her pool and explore the forest and all the creatures that inhabited it. She liked the freedom to come and go as she wished. Sure...in the end she had to become Brer's wife. Her parents and his had made the arrangement when they were both infants. She remembered crying and carrying on when she came of age. It didn't help, they hauled her to the gathering in the forest where their families waited.

Because of the distance between their families, she had never even met Brer before. When she first laid eyes on him she had found him very handsome. It was his bossiness and rules that made her want to scream! Sure he was a great lover, but that didn't over ride all his stupid rules. She needed her space and freedom to do as she pleased.

When the children dilemma came up Ninn knew that it was her chance to have her own place. At first she went back and forth to keep the peace. But a few years ago there had been a very dry spell and the stream that connected their pools dried up. Ninn happily lived on her own, snaring men as they tried to find their way out of the forest. Sure she at times got carried away and yes a couple of them had died. But she didn't mean any harm and most of them never found their way back home anyways. The forest creatures got them sooner or later. Or some died of starvation, she thought at least with her, they were happy...well til the end. She pushed those thoughts away.

Her focus returned to Brer and his words, blinking a few times she lifted her hand signaling she had something to say,

"OK ...husband. Let's form another agreement. You know I hate keeping house, maybe we can share that. In return I will be happier and therefore so will you." She smiled up at him before continuing, "This last human is fertile, I believe I am with child, but maybe I should keep him around a little longer in order to make sure. Then we can let both humans go. Besides" she grinned prettily, "I know you like your human women as much as I like the men."

Ninn glanced over to the humans near the great horse. With a knowing look she said, "From the way she looks I would say you took too much of her life force from her, you were always a greedy guy! It will take some time for her to recover. Making love to her will certainly go a long way to replenishing it, as you well know. " She looked at Rowann adding, "We could both have our human lovers until I am sure I am with child and she is once again strong enough to travel. How they are going to find their way out ...is another story and really not our worry." She waited for what he would say to her proposal.

Brer looked down at his wife. He knew she still lusted after the large human male, but she was right. The female was just his type hence why he had found it so hard to stop when draining her energy.

Still this could just be another one of her tricks. He remembered their whole marriage. At first it had been beautiful. Sure their parents had arranged it and he had only met her on the day of the wedding, but he had considered himself a lucky man when he did.She had been a vision and he had thought he had won the lottery of life.

At first life had been good. She kept the house clean and they made love, and he allowed her the freedom she seemed to want. It was strange that she wanted to explore the forest but he was willing to indulge her as long as her chores were done.

As time went on though, she slackened off. Her chores fell by the wayside. She stopped making love to him, and the house became filthy. Oh she complained when he berated her for it, and even more when he failed to provide meals, clothing and fancy baubles for her. Finally she had moved to her own little pool.

Shaking the memories away he again looked down at her. "Maybe we did handle things wrong. We are both headstrong and a bit too set in our own ways," he said smiling down at her. "Being without you though has taught me a thing or two, one of which is that I don't want to be." Gently he helped her too her feet and then kissed her gently. "Very well wife we shall try it your way, but we will be equals. Don't think you won't be doing your share of the work," he smiled.

Then looking at the two humans his smile turned more predatory. "As for them I do believe you are right. It might be a good idea to keep them around a few more days, just to be polite of course." Looking back at her he pulled her in close and then looked down at her hungrily. "However before he touches you again, I will be reacquainting myself with your body wife. It has been far too long."

Ninn sighed as she listened to Brer, he was so beautiful and as she remembered a great lover! Their marriage had be good, she just wasn't the housewife type, but maybe it would be different this time around. She was willing to give it a try. He took her hand and led her into the clear sparkling pool. As they swam to the deeper end near the falls they both changed into their proper forms, of human upper and fish lower.

Brer gave a quick glance at the humans at the edge of the pool. The big man had laid down beside the girl wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm as she slept. Brer's attention went back to his wife, she was still the most lovely Silkie in the forest. He ran his tongue over her lips waiting for her to open for him. His hands went around her back and cupped her cheeks pulling her up against him. He was so hard for her, it had been a very long time since he had been inside her. He would pace himself, he wanted this to be good for her as well as for him, plus he wanted the humans to feel what they did. He smiled to himself.

They spun around in the pool as he kissed her deeply, his tongue thrusting in and out duplicating what his hard dick would be doing soon. Ninn trembled and moaned softly into his mouth causing him to adjust himself so he could easily slid into her. They continued to swirl in the pool as they undulated against each other.

Meanwhile, Rowann held Ella in his arms while keeping an eye on the Silkies. He didn't trust them. As he watched he couldn't help but lick his lips as his dick hardened. The water was so clear he could see all that they were doing. It was very erotic. His body began to heat up.

Ella slowly woke up feeling somewhat better. She found herself laying on the ground next to the pool and in Rowann's arms. She looked up into his face for a few seconds. Blinking Rowann felt Ella move and glanced down at her with passion filled eyes. He couldn't help be lean over and brush his lips over hers. She didn't resist so he pressed them firmly against her cool lips, causing them to warm. She whimpered slightly which of course encouraged him. She opened her mouth for his tongue as he pressed his body over hers, putting his leg between her thighs, grinding against her wet mound. His large dick rubbed against her hip. Her hands went around his back as her passion rose and she trembled beneath him. His thumb flicked her pebbled nipples before running over her stomach and lifting her skirt up.

Out of the blue, Ella started getting flashbacks. They were of Rowann, how he had come upon her in the moors. Her memories flooded back, how she ran, and he followed her, her falling over the edge of the hill, him saving her....trying her hands and their ride across the moors! She gasped, outraged but her body took over. She pushed the memories to the side, she would address them later, right now her body screamed for more of what he was doing to her! More of what she could feel happening a few feet away!

Rowann straighted his leg enough for his hand to cup her mound, causing Ella to jerk and try to speak. He didn't let her, whispering, "It's all right sweet, ahhh your so wet for me!" He knew he was beyond stopping now, he needed to be inside her, to feel her heat all around him. He groaned out loud at the thought, as his fingers explored her folds. When he slowly pushed into her depth he came to realize she hadn't done this before. His eyes widened as he broke the kiss, and looked down at her. She breathlessly whispered, "Please Rowann don't stop!" He nodded as his mouth closed over hers once more. His finger delved deeper as he tried to stretch her enough to take his girth. He opened his eyes briefly to watch the couple in the pool, it only heated him up all the more!

The couple in the pool watched the humans at the edge of the pool. Their moans and movements spurred them on, suddenly Brer drove into Ninn. She cried out as he slid all the way in, pausing for a few seconds for her to adjust to him. She flung her head back as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her. They both closed their eyes in order to feel all the sensations their bodies were giving them, at the same time these same sensations were being transfered to the humans.

Breathing heavily Rowann could not wait any longer his eased his body on top of Ella, positioning himself between her legs. He knew this was going to hurt, so he took her hands in one big hand and held them over her head so she couldn't move. He whispered, "I'll make it fast so the pain is not prolonged!" With his other hand he rubbed her wet folds a few more times before pushing the head of his cock into her hot entrance. She was tighter then he first realized. He shook with the effort of restraining himself. Ella gasped as he continued to push deeper inside her. She tried to resist as the pain grew,but he didn't give her time. When he came to a resistance he suddenly thrust in deeply while holding her tightly. He didn't move while she cried out in pain. Ella lay breathing rapidly as her pain eased.

The Silkies had become frantic with their movements and when they heard the human female cry out, it pushed them both over the edge. they cried out in the depths of the pool, bubbles escaping their open mouths and raising to the surface.

Even though the humans couldn't hear the cried of the Silkies, they felt their orgasms. Groaning Rowann began to move as Ella moaned beneath him, "Yes...move...more please!"

He began thrusting slowly but no more then a minute passed when he quickly began to drive into her faster! Within a few dozen thrusts, both of them cried out as they exploded. Ella mimicked Rowann's growl with her whimpering cries! For long minutes their bodies shook and pulsed with the aftershock.

Brer still pulsed inside Ninn as he swam them both over to where the humans lay still coming down from their lovemaking. They both wanted more.

Back