~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

Really?

I must have been drunk.....

Oh that's a different thread.....

*walks in with scruff, witnesses ball talk......and tries to find his headphones*

Morning everyone :)

*comes in carrying a tray of blueberry muffins and coffee* hows everyone doing today?

I am on a borrowed time name. I could just revert to Gianbattista while gone but think something more apt is fun. The av; I didn't have for a while then when I made a friend at the shd madd me one which I kept, then another friend chose one, then I started switching hardly at all. Now I switch all the time. The name switch less do. This is a tortured attempt at a play, but it's not so graceful really. Just I thought of it and it made me smirk.

I have two AV's

That's why it says "Seahorse in a tree" under the pic.

I have two AV's

That's why it says "Seahorse in a tree" under the pic.

I thought that was you in the tree peeking in my window!

I change my AV when someone sends something (other than their anatomy) :rolleyes: It's nice to see they have thought about me, and I will use it for a bit. But, this one is my favorite

I thought that was you in the tree peeking in my window!

I change my AV when someone sends something (other than their anatomy) :rolleyes: It's nice to see they have thought about me, and I will use it for a bit. But, this one is my favorite

I miss my seahorse ....... I think I ought to resurrect him for a while. I wonder how much people go by AV or by name recognition?

Back