Favorite Movie Quotes

"You fargin' sneaky bastich. I gonna takea you dwork, I gonna nail it to the wall! I gonna crusha you boils in a meat grinder! I gonna cut offa you arms, I gonna shove 'em up you icehole!"

-- Johnny Dangerously (Roman Maronie - Richard Dimitri)
 
The simpsons movie

President: I was elected to lead, not to read.
 
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

- Nada (They Live)
 
Who framed roger rabbit


Jessica Rabbit: "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."
 
"I only Xmas here to do two things, drink some beer and kick some ass...and I'm all out of beer."

Dazed and Confused
 
Stepbrothers

“I want to roll you into a little ball and shove you up my vagina.” — Alice
 
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

-- Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi (Elwood and Jake Blues), The Blues Brothers
 
The Boondock Saints II
It's St Patrick's Day, and there's a gangster/Saints bar scene, one guy jeers "Erin go Bragh, what's the meaning"

Murphy Macmanus rhetorts "It's Irish for "you're fucked"




Gotta love Norman Reedus :)
 
Starship troopers


Johnny Rico: You're some sort of big, fat, smart-bug, aren't you?
 
Movie-Quotes-image-movie-quotes-36620258-500-255.gif


Just quoting it would not do it justice
 
When Harry met Sally


Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?
Harry: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry: Guess not.
Sally: That's too bad. You were the only person that I knew in New York.
 
"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"
 
"...reck'in so..."

"Well are you going to draw those pistols or whistle Dixie..."


~The Outlaw Jose Wales~

:cool:
 
The fifth element


Leeloo: Everything you create, you use to destroy.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, we call it human nature.
 
Chasing Amy


Alyssa: Let me ask you a question. Can men fuck each other?
Banky Edwards: What, are you asking for my permission?
Alyssa: In your estimation.
Banky Edwards: Sure.
Alyssa: So, for you, to fuck is to penetrate. You're used to the more traditional definition. You inside some girl you duped, jackhammering away, not noticing that bored look in her eyes.
Banky Edwards: Hey, I always notice that bored look in their eyes, alright?
 
"The man with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle..."- Jim Carey

Ace Ventura
 
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me



“Get in my belly.”
 
“The man who said “I’d rather be lucky than good” saw deeply into life. People are afraid to face how great a part of life is dependent on luck.
It’s scary to think so much is out of one’s control. There are moments in a match when the ball hits the top of the net, and for a split second, it can either go forward or fall back.
With a little luck, it goes forward, and you win. Or maybe it doesn’t, and you lose.”

— “Match Point” (2005)
 
Back
Top