The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, so you have a lot of filler so far then? lol

No, it's just that my characters are wondering through life, having problems and solving some. I don't have any problem with the flow of the story but I don't know how it's going to end. I guess I'll just keep writing until I find out. :D

You have the basic idea, a good grasp of the characters, and a destination point for the story, right? yeah, I do that, too. I can't write outlines. I feel like I've already written the story if I do that, and therefore, I can't surprise myself. ;)

I don't do outlines either...too restrictive IMO. I have 10k+ words of a story written and I don't know where the hell it's going...I keep getting ideas for the characters adventures, so I may never finish it. ;)

I don't do outlines either...too restrictive IMO. I have 10k+ words of a story written and I don't know where the hell it's going...I keep getting ideas for the characters adventures, so I may never finish it. ;)

So you've got a never ending story on your hands lol

Yeah, I keep wanting to add new things to the story as well, but I think it's nicely complex enough. the first four chapters have gotten good reviews for the most part.

Check your comments on your new story, Tom. ;)

So you've got a never ending story on your hands lol

Just about...it's set in a land of fantasy where anything can and does happen...where the laws of physics are but a stepping stone to weird adventures...no wonder I can't finish it. ;)

Just about...it's set in a land of fantasy where anything can and does happen...where the laws of physics are but a stepping stone to weird adventures...no wonder I can't finish it. ;)

You writing the next Baron Munchausen, Tom? :D

You writing the next Baron Munchausen, Tom? :D

Actually, it's about a fire inspector who falls in love with a fire elemental...she's half human...they return to the Fire Realm and have adventures there...they have wild sex as well...it's fun thinking up new situations to place them in. :D

I really need more conflict. I can't have a good, happy ending if the whole blamed thing is a smiley-trip so once I get the entire first draft written, some severe editing will definitely be needed.

Actually, it's about a fire inspector who falls in love with a fire elemental...she's half human...they return to the Fire Realm and have adventures there...they have wild sex as well...it's fun thinking up new situations to place them in. :D

What, no tentacles?
36_2_34.gif

Sounds pretty interesting. Reminds me of some plans I have for my sci-fi series. ;)

I really need more conflict. I can't have a good, happy ending if the whole blamed thing is a smiley-trip so once I get the entire first draft written, some severe editing will definitely be needed.

That's usually when I decide to kill one of the main characters. :devil:

Night guys. I think I'll exit stage left myself. Take care, y'all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back