North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

Evening all! not curretnly in NC, but going to be back home in the triangle area in a week or so for a few days, 25/m anyone in the area?!?!

Nice to meet yall! (and itll be nice to be back with my fellow southerners!)

hey somber, send me a message over on yahoo or aim if ya want. I would love to get to know ya better!

c ya

Hopefully I can talk my husband to have sex. (It won't be hard to do.) Just checking out the board, thinking of stories to share, stories I want to read.

I was reading an exhibitionist one earlier, but couldn't finish it, I`ll get back to it when I have some quality time. :)

Somber just click on his name and you'll see a "private" e-mail tag. ...or you can send me one. I'm not far from G-boro. Grew up there.

bored here

21/m/ mooresville, nc. Looking for some fun loving women. Or maybe some guys just to "hang" with.

Hello! 35 year old male here interested in couples and women in the Charlotte area. I have several experiences swinging and though it's been quite a while I would like to try again. I'm told I have a gift for gab and would love to meet a nice older woman or couple nearby to become friends with. Size, race, age unimportant...friendship first is! :rose:

So nice to see so many from NC-I just signed up but have been lurking for a couple weeks.

I am a straight/white female and I am not sure what I am looking for yet :confused:

Back