Would this even be considered a D/s relationship?

Lubufoo

Virgin
What would you consider a D/s relationship?

So in my opinion, after reading a lot of stories here on Lit, and also perusing around the personals and BDSM talk, what is most often portrayed as a D/s relationship is rather extreme. Are there many people here who actually live in this kind of relationship? What is it like for you? Obviously each relationship will be tailored specifically to the wants and needs of the individuals within. I just would love some perspective. If there is one thing I enjoy, it is understanding the complexities of this life. So help me??

In my mind, my ideal relationship would be built over the course of time. Mutual respect and honesty would be of utmost importance. Disrespect of either of the couple's ideals, or values would be a major failure. I don't think that I would want to be humiliated, (I don't know for sure either though) and I'm sure I couldn't humiliate a partner. Someone I trust and respect. All of that said, I would love for some of you to elaborate on what you think the ideal D/s relationship would be.

Last edited:
Uh
Exactly what you would consider an ideal relationship, but with more rope.

For me personally I would like a Dom to praise me a lot and give me lots of rewards for being obedient and pleasing him. For me it is a two way mutually beneficial sexual experience with the Dom taking the lead.

I have many limits and some Doms would say I am not a "proper" sub. I am submissive in the sense that I like to be told exactly what to do to please my Dom and if I haven't done it correctly to practice until he gets the pleasure he needs. I am submissive in the sense that I get turned on by being praised as a good girl, and I like being rewarded xx

That's my version of D/s, we all have different versions as we are all individual xx

For me personally I would like a Dom to praise me a lot and give me lots of rewards for being obedient and pleasing him. For me it is a two way mutually beneficial sexual experience with the Dom taking the lead.

I have many limits and some Doms would say I am not a "proper" sub. I am submissive in the sense that I like to be told exactly what to do to please my Dom and if I haven't done it correctly to practice until he gets the pleasure he needs. I am submissive in the sense that I get turned on by being praised as a good girl, and I like being rewarded xx

That's my version of D/s, we all have different versions as we are all individual xx

I'd love to meet the mythical 'proper sub' one day ...

Spot on. A D/s relationship is consensual, and must therefore respect the limits of both parties. A “proper” sub is the one whose actions bring the maximum pleasure and fulfilment to both of you.

I'd love to meet the mythical 'proper sub' one day ...

Spot on. A D/s relationship is consensual, and must therefore respect the limits of both parties. A “proper” sub is the one whose actions bring the maximum pleasure and fulfilment to both of you.
Based on that description I went looking and eventually found the proper sub!

RS9337_179085182-scr.jpg

It even has a cuke!

Last edited:

RS9337_179085182-scr.jpg

It even has a cuke!

Lol!

Reminds me of the ancient joke:

What goes in dry, comes out wet, and satisfies two people?

A tea bag, of course ...

RS9337_179085182-scr.jpg

It even has a cuke!

Finally! Quick, corral it so it doesn't escape. All the 'real Doms' will be so pleased.

Finally! Quick, corral it so it doesn't escape. All the 'real Doms' will be so pleased.

I have to say... THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS! This right here. (this being the conversation about the proper sub) For some reason I thought it would quote the whole series of replies haha oh well!)
I appreciate all of you participating in this thread though really and truly. :)

Last edited:
Back