Naturally Dominant, seeking to be a sub

SamLaraCroft

Loves Spam
So I am very outgoing and confident in everyday life and happy to address things that need to be addressed. I am financially responsible and very organised. I always like to be in control of the things that matter on a daily basis.

But I crave to be dominated sexually. I love it when a man takes the lead and has power over me to tell me what to do and to praise and reward me during sex. But it's just sexual. Is anyone else like that?

Do you know why this is?

Your desires aren't anything unusual. Based on conversations i've had with women in similar situations they basically get "tired" for a lack of a better term of being in control all the time and they develop the subconscious desire to let someone else make decisions for them about one thing or another at some point.

So I am very outgoing and confident in everyday life and happy to address things that need to be addressed. I am financially responsible and very organised. I always like to be in control of the things that matter on a daily basis.

But I crave to be dominated sexually. I love it when a man takes the lead and has power over me to tell me what to do and to praise and reward me during sex. But it's just sexual. Is anyone else like that?

Do you know why this is?

Lionesses feel the same way. Humans have much more complex social structures and ideational structures than lions, but in both cases some kind of urge to be sexually dominated is typical in the biology of females, and in neither case is it related one way or another to competence or the ability to be assertive, aggressive, or downright predatory in other contexts. The expression or suppression of these urges is quite complex and varied in humans, but the urges are quite common. It is not possible, realistically, to distinguish between cases in which the urges are simply not present and the cases in which they are suppressed or redirected, because this would involve having a way of identifying the biological mechanism not based on behavior or self-reporting, which as far as I know isn't available. Even so, I think that it's telling that despite increasing opportunities for equality or dominance on the social, economic and ideological level, a large number of women are becoming more vocal about a desire for sexual submission- despite the conflict with the prevailing narrative this invites.

This is common. Lots of people like d/s for the bedroom only.

Why this is depends on the person.

Even so, I think that it's telling that despite increasing opportunities for equality or dominance on the social, economic and ideological level, a large number of women are becoming more vocal about a desire for sexual submission- despite the conflict with the prevailing narrative this invites.

Submissive men are pretty commonplace too. Often siting similar sentiments of being in charge in life but wanting to submit in the bedroom. Wanting to submit in the bedroom has no baring on ones social and economic level. It's a pretty human idea that in one aspect of your life you might like to give up the control to "relax" or "have a break" from the daily grind.

Submissive men are pretty commonplace too. Often siting similar sentiments of being in charge in life but wanting to submit in the bedroom. Wanting to submit in the bedroom has no baring on ones social and economic level. It's a pretty human idea that in one aspect of your life you might like to give up the control to "relax" or "have a break" from the daily grind.

True enough. Taking a line through various other mammals, especially simians, there's reason to suspect that there's a broad enough tendency in human females toward sexual submission to call it 'typical,' but that the urge toward overtly sexually dominant behavior in human males is not as common. And then, of course, everyone has individual expressions of those urges in the particular psycho-social context in which they operate. People have a tremendous capacity for acting in opposition to their primal urges, which is why there are relatively few dead bodies in the streets at any given time.

Your desires aren't anything unusual. Based on conversations i've had with women in similar situations they basically get "tired" for a lack of a better term of being in control all the time and they develop the subconscious desire to let someone else make decisions for them about one thing or another at some point.

That's one fairly commonly given explanation. For me, it's more about knowing that I'm wanted ... and some of the time, that he wants me so much he'll fight me for it.

Do you know why this is?

Soooo - if you were passive, insecure, unorganized, in debt - would you be more comfortable being dominated sexually??

It's just hot to feel that loss of control.

A part of it is having someone give me permission by "force" to do those dirty, dirty things I only fantasize about. And then get rewarded for being such a slut.

Back