Fright Night 2: The Revenge of Regina

"Mmmmmmm yes! Harder!" I cried out. I planned on taking over on the camera when it came time for Eddie and Lita. Damien's cock moved in and out of me harder and faster. I screamed as I came for him.

I giggled softy at how naughty Eddie was being as he was caressing and grinding against me, but still managed to keep my composure as I filmed.
 
-Damien turned her around and shoved his cock in her ass as he slapped and spanked her ass hard. He was pounding her tight ass nice and deep.-"Yeah sis come on scream for me."

-Eddie smiled as he looked to Lita's eyes and kept grinding.-"I have that job i went for how did your's go?"
 
"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" I screamed as he began to fuck my ass. Two Face was definitely going to be pleased with what we were going to send him as well as those who bought the dvds when they were sent out.

"I got mine as well." I whispered, "My first performance is tomorrow. I will be performing on stage as well as working in the rooms in the back of the club."
 
-Damien screamed and pulled out cumming all over her body and Damien looked.-"So sis how about we do this more often?"-He smiled as Lita was to cut the Camera.-

-Eddie smiled and looked to Them.-"Nice show you both."-He chuckled.-
 
It turned out really good. Before cleaning up, I suggested to Eddie and Lita about doing a scene where it is both a brother's and sister's first time, then us do something together.

"Sounds fun" I said as I handed Sarena the camera after she had finished cleaning up. I found a little more of an innocent looking costume. The scene was that I would catch Eddie watching a naughty movie and become very curious. I went outside of the apartment to give it the illusion that I was just walking in on him. I waited about 5 minutes to come in so he could get ready.
 
-Damien rested up as he watched Eddie's entrance.-

-Eddie was watching a very rough porno hair pulling face fucking he took out his cock and began stroking thinking his sister was not home.-"yeah come on....fuck her face..."
 
It was my cue. "Hey, I forgot my... Ohhh my..." I said. I entered the room and gasped pretending to be a bit shocked and blush. I looked over at the porn and looked over at Eddie. This was going to be a lot of fun.

I began filming the scene smiling naughtily. I was close to Damien, but as Lita did I needed to get in some good angles, so I was prepared to move if necessary.
 
-Eddie blushed and covered him self up.-"SIS!"-I would of turned off the porn but my heart raced and i just froze.-"What do you want?"-he tried to catch his breath.-
 
"I did not mean to startle you" I said, "I just came in and was curious of what you are doing. I am not going to tell anybody." I sat down next to him staring lustfully at his cock.
 
-He blushed and looked.-"Um....I....eh....."-Eddie looked to her eye.-"What do you think of the...um...movie?"-he blushed looking to her.-
 
"It is very interesting." I added, "It is making me curious. I know this may sound very forbidden of me, but I want you to be my first." I smiled naughtily and began to caress Eddie's cock. I played the character out as a virgin.
 
-He blushed.-"I would like that sis....i will show you anything you want...."-he smiled and ran his hands over her back then her ass.-"How about i show you the rest of my body sis."-he smiled and stood her up as he stripped off his clothes and the movie still played for the added heat.-
 
I watched as Eddie stripped licking my lips seductively. It was not long before I stripped for him as well baring my breasts and pussy to him. Damien and Sarena were watching lustfully as she filmed us.
 
-Eddie laid her down and sucked her breasts first his hands roamed her body slowly and enjoyed it.-"Mmm Sis your being naughty very very naughty."
 
"You know you are going to have to punish me for being so naughty." I said with a naughty smile. I moaned as he sucked my breasts.
 
"yes I will."-He chuckled and sucked her breasts more then kissed down and sucked her pussy.-"Hmmm I think i should punish you now."-he bends her over his knee as he begins to slap her ass hard.-
 
I moaned as Eddie spanked me. I grinded against his cock as he did so. Sarena smiled naughtily as she filmed us. Damien was caressing her body as he watched.
 
-Eddie slapped her ass harder and harder.-"You naughty little slut Come on I want to hear you moaning for my cock I want to see you begging for it."-Eddie Grins as Sarena had the angel Damien pulled her away to just kiss her neck and caress her body lightly pressing to her.-
 
I begged, "Please fuck me! I need to feel your cock deep inside of me.". The scene was going very well and was going to get very interesting when we included Sarena and Damien in the next scene.

Sarena

"Mmmmm..." I moaned softly as Damien was rubbing against me and kissing my neck. He was hard again, but we were going to have to wait for the next scene.
 
-Eddie slid his cock in to Lita and moaned playing it off like the bor and sis pair as they fucked. Eddie fucked her harder and faster moaning.-

-Damien smiled and rubbed her pussy to a bit.-"I know...i can wait."-he chuckled softly.-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet brother yes!" I moaned as he began to fuck me. This was going to be a great porn video.

Sarena

I was back to filming getting in more angles to give prospective buyers a very explicit look at the action.
 
-Eddie fucked her harder and moaned feeling her thrust back groaning in lust and love moaning more and more.-"Oh yeah sis come on let brother fuck that hot pussy like a mad man."
 
I grinded harder against Eddie as he started fucking me harder. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I cried out.
 
-Eddie fucked her hard then he moaned.-"Oh yeah."-He pulled out and came all over her face and tits.-"Oh Sis that was good...."-He smiled.
 
"Ohhhhhhhh yes!!!" I screamed as he came all over me. It was getting close to the next scene. I had a great idea for it. It would be a truth or dare game between the characters of the previous scene and the characters from the scene before that one that would turn into an orgy. I mentioned the idea off camera so that we could transition the scene.
 
Back
Top