Kimberly's Sexual Adventures..2015

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Kimberly Cumstrom was a bubbly 21 yr old college student who was studying science theories at a prestigious college. Kimberly always got what she wanted as she grew up with money and always had the boys drool over her since she was 5'10 130 pounds with 40" long legs and firm and perky 32C breasts.

She was working in the lab one night when she stumbled on a "secret" room. She saw a machine and heard rumors of them working on a time machine. A note on the machine says " go anywhere and clothing worn will transfer to what us being worn during that time automatically. She was skeptical and stepped in. Suddenly buttons lit up with a date of 500000 b c. Dinosaur and caveman age and suddenly she and the machine vanished.
 
Every day was the same for Og, son of Uuth. Wake up. Find food. Try not to get killed. This day began like every one before it, and some time around half-daylight-gone he saw something that made him excited in a way he'd only felt a few times before: Down the hill from where he was eating berries, a woman was wandering around in the forest. She wore the same type of ragged furs as Og, but she seemed clean. Og was curious, but cautious...
 
Bump. Need new writer. Please read my initial post and takeover from there.
 
Ooc. Add to last post you seeing me. Then I'll edit this post.
 
Back
Top