Zoey's Witch Sister (A closed thread just for me)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
{OOC: I'm just posting this here because the other Literotica story forums would not allow this story to be posted due to how the paragraphs are and so forth. I like it the way it is. I hope you will to. Someone posted their story a long time ago on this SRP forum and it has lasted, not taken down. I just hope this one is enjoyed. It's just a small story that I'm writing. I'll try to make it really long so people can enjoy it, read a lot and so forth. I update every now and again. Enjoy.}

*~*Chapter One*~*

"Cover your asses!" Francis screamed out as he turned to take a few shots at the Infected coming up behind Zoey. She ducked as the blood spattered against her jacket, taking out a few behind him. "I ought to say the same to you," she said as she lowered her pistol to reload it. Ever since the apocalypse started, Zoey had been with these three guys that had just happened to save her ass. She had come to a decision to stay with them, for a little while longer anyway. Everything was turning into hell as each day went by and it seemed to never end. She turned to Bill and tossed him a bottle of pain pills that she had bent over to pick up. "Here, thought you might need these, Bill."

He nodded and looked to her, popping the top. "Thanks Kid.." Louis was standing watch while the rest of them took a break. They seemed further and further away from the next safe point, even though they had been walking for hours. The special infected seemed to never stop as well. "Guys, look!" Louis said as he pointed, raising the barrel of his shotgun. "It's one of those fucking witches again," he said to them under his breath. Zoey had seen many of the Infected called a Witch. They had the ability to kill with one fail swoop and if not with a single swipe, they'd tear apart the insides of whoever managed to piss them off.

She walked by Louis, turning her light off. "If you don't walk up on her, we can avoid her. Now lights off everyone." The Witch was crying in the distance as they walked past her. They had thought they had avoided her all together, but the Witch caught the four survivors in the corner of her glowing red eyes. A tear came to the Witch's eye as she caught sight of the bright red jacket that Zoey was wearing. Her cries continued as she got up, seeing them move out of sight. Her mind here recently had been remembering several memories from before she had turned. Her body was changing as well -- her claws would become shorter at times and then she'd catch her reflection. She didn't look like a normal Witch, even ones she had seen. She continued walking on her way, slowly as only her ability would allow her.

"It seems that Witch is following us," Francis said as he turned back to look through the sight on his gun. "I'd hate to get in the way of her, but I'll cap her ass if I have to." Zoey turned to look to see what he was talking about and sure enough, the Witch was standing at the corner of the building while they were in the alleyway. "What the fuck?" she questioned. Zoey noticed that the Witch was not wearing the normal clothing like a majority of them were wearing when they encountered them. "Hey, give me that.." she said as she took the gun from the biker and held it up, looking through the scope. Zoey gasped as she saw the material that the Witch was wearing, a faint symbol on the front of the shirt the Infected was wearing showing a ninja character. "No...it can't be.." she said lowering the gun before holding it back up.

"What are you seeing, Zoey?" Louis said placing his hand on her shoulder. Zoey was still stunned seeing the Witch. She stepped back a bit. "Nah, I must be seeing things," she said as she handed Francis back his gun. She turned to continue walking before Bill stopped her. "What did you see, Zo?" he asked. She turned back for a split moment to look into the glowing eyes of the Witch that had stopped in her tracks. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that thing was my sister, Becky.." Zoey moved Bill's hand off of her before she continued walking. She wanted to get away as fast as they could, without startling her. Francis shook his head looking at the Witch then back at Zoey. "Wait hold up..you have a sister?" Zoey turned to look at him, a frown on her face. "If that thing is who I think it is, the better term would be had a sister."

The guys followed Zoey and continued on to the safe point. The Witch looked at the survivors leaving and opened her mouth. Something inside of her wanted to call out to Zoey, having remembered that that was her family, but all that came out was a moan. She slumped her shoulders as she continued walking after them. She kept her distance now as she continued on, seeing that the survivors were nearing some sort of area that was lit up. She kept back near a light pole and sat down on the ground. The Witch realized that she had to figure out a way to get near Zoey without being killed...But how? She sat there and started to cry. Her memories flooded her swollen brain as she remembered seeing an Infected biting her mother, father and then her little sister. She and Zoey had started to run out the back when she felt her nails grow longer, her brain hurting. Nothing was happening to Zoey but she had continued on without her sister. She remembered falling to the ground and her nails becoming claws before a bunch of Infected ran by. The Witch was now crying remembering how beautiful she used to be and now, she was nothing but a monster.

"Let's try and get some rest before we continue on. At least let the sun come up again before we head out," Francis said sitting down in the corner. He counted his ammo before setting his gun down, laying on the floor of the safe room to get some rest. Bill and Louis did the same before they decided to turn in for the night. Everything was going a little fast now for Zoey. She had just seen a Witch that might have been her sister Becky and now that only confirmed for her that all of her family was gone. She laid her head back against the wall before dozing off.

The sky opened up during the night and it started to rain. The Witch crying as she sat on the street, seeing her reflection in the puddle before her mind was made up. She opened her mouth and started to attempt to speak. She tried hard to remember her name. That's what she wanted to work on first. She looked at her reflection and curled her lips. "B-...Be--...Beck--Becky.." she said as she managed to speak her own name. Now to say her sister's name. She clenched her teeth together and looked again at her glowing eyes in the puddle. "Z-zzz--...Zo---...Zoey-yyy..." she spoke before she tried again and again.

The Witch stood up and started to walk towards the area. She stopped short of the door before she thought about something. What if they killed her? What if she never got to speak to Zoey? She looked in the door that was barricaded slightly and saw the male survivors around the room. Everyone was asleep as she used her claws to pick at the door. She managed to push it open only to have her eyes look at the red jacket laying in the corner. "Zoey.." the Witch thought to herself. She moved over to the sleeping young woman and hovered over her. She opened her mouth and started to speak. "Zo--..Zoey.." she said as Zoey started to stir. She moved back slightly. "Zo---Zoey...Zoey..." she said again.

Zoey blinked her eyes open, barely able to see until she saw what was before her. She wanted to scream and wake up the guys, but the Witch had placed her blood-stained hand over her mouth. Zoey kept quiet for right now, looking with wide eyes at the red glow from the Witch. The Witch looked to her and then pointed at herself. "Be...Becky..Becky.." the Witch said as she looked to Zoey. Zoey's eyebrows raised as she looked to the Witch. Zoey got up and sat against the wall. She gently pulled the Witch's hand from her mouth. "Becky?" she asked looking at the Witch. She then looked down at the blood-stained shirt that the Infected was wearing. Seeing it closer now, there was no doubt..

Becky moved back and tripped over a gun, it making noise as she looked up. "What the fuck!?" Francis said as he reached for the gun. "Witch!!" he screamed as the other two guys sat up pulling out their pistols. Zoey jumped up and stood in front of the Witch. "No guys! Stop! She's my..." she stopped short as she looked over her shoulder to the Witch. Louis backed into the corner as he pulled up his gun. "She's what, Zoey?!" he had his gun square on the Witch as Zoey continued. "She's my sister.."

zw_dawww.jpg

Last edited:
*~*Chapter Two*~*

"She's not your sister anymore, Zo! She's a fucking witch," Bill exclaimed as he looked to the young woman. Zoey shook her head and raised her hands. "She could have killed me, but she didn't. She's my sister, I'm telling you.." Francis walked over to Zoey, still holding the gun up. Becky started to growl as she saw the tall man in the vest walking toward her. "You don't understand, Zoey..that's no longer the sister you knew.." He tried moving Zoey out of the way, but Becky only moved with her. "God damn it! Leave us alone! She's my fucking sister, I know it!" Zoey turned around as Francis looked to the other guys. "She's not...Zoey, come on, we have to go...Leave her behind."

Zoey turned back towards him and looked to the other two. "You three can go on but..." she looked to the Witch... "I'm staying with her.." Bill shook his head as he stood up and walked toward the door of the safe room. He didn't even give her a second look. "Bill, make her come with us," Louis said turning to look at the gruff veteran. Bill shook his head and motioned for them to come with. Francis turned around and looked at the other two guys. "I hope you know you're making a big mistake Zoey.." he said before he headed to go after Bill. Louis had tears in his eyes before he handed her his gun. "Here, keep this. Just in case..I'll find another one."

Zoey looked to the three of them as they walked away. Becky was behind her, quietly moaning as she watched the other Survivors going away. Zoey turned to look at the Witch. "If you're Becky...then nod if you agree with this question.." Becky moved back and looked at Zoey. Zoey inhaled as she looked at the Witch. "Was my first kiss a lesbian one?" she asked the Infected before her. The Witch nodded her head slowly to the best of her ability. Zoey's eyes became watered as she looked to the Witch. "Oh Becky," she said as she wrapped her arms around the Infected. Becky did the same as she placed her blood-stained hands around her found Sister. She inhaled and looked to Zoey. "Y-...you...still...lo--...love..me?" she asked as she looked to the young woman.

Zoey took a step back and nodded. "Yes, I still love you.." She sat down on the ground against the wall and motioned for her sister to sit next to her. Becky moved slowly over next to her as she sat down on the ground. Zoey turned her body to face her sister. "You still love this?" she asked as she leaned forward to blow into the Witch's ear. Becky moaned out as she felt the air from Zoey's breath hitting against her ear lobe. She nodded her head as she looked to her sister. Zoey knew that it was truly her sister. She leaned in and kissed her sister on the lips, bringing a moan from her own throat as she kissed the Witch deeply.

Becky leaned in towards her sister as she returned the kiss. Her pale body was becoming hot with arousal as she sat there kissing her sister. They had shared kisses and more way before the Infected started showing up all over the place. Becky moved her clawed hand to between Zoey's thighs, letting her finger move up to grace the fabric that was against Zoey's pussy. Zoey groaned out as she felt her body become hotter with each passing moment. The kiss never let up even as she moved her fingers to between the Witch's legs as she felt the heat coming off of her sister's pussy. "So turned on," she said as she pulled back for a moment.

Zoey stood up and removed her jeans and underwear, letting her sister see her pussy. Becky looked up to her sister still wearing the red jacket and tank top, then down at her pussy. Becky's pale face showed a slight smile as she leaned forward. She raised her hand and touched Zoey's mound as she pushed her mouth against Zoey's hot pussy. Zoey let out a moan as she felt the rough tongue of her Witch sister grace her cunt lips with its moist touch. She looked down at her sister as she let her hands go against Becky's head, pushing her mouth closer and closer to her pussy.

Becky's talented tongue was remembering how she used to do this with Zoey and started to speed up her actions. She was remembering how sweet Zoey's juices tasted as she teased her clit. Her own arousal was showing as her pussy started emanating heat. She continued to lick Zoey's pussy as she felt her sister tense up. That always signalled that she was close. She started licking Zoey's clit hard, bringing moans of ecstasy from her sister. Zoey kept holding her sister's head there as her pussy grew tight with each lick from Becky's tongue. "Yes, that's it...Oh yeah..I'm almost...I'm cumming, Becky!!" Zoey screamed out as she looked up to the ceiling, her pussy flooding Becky's mouth with her love juices.

Becky licked up everything that her sister had to offer before leaning back to allow Zoey to rest. "M-...me now..." she spoke as she removed the fabric covering her lower half. Zoey looked down to her sister as she knelt down before her. She pushed Becky back gently as she moved down to lick her sister's pussy. She pushed the pussy lips with her fingers, revealing the swollen clit of her sister. She looked up to Becky before she delved down to her sister's pussy. Becky let out her moan as only the Witch could. She felt such pleasure as she was being licked by her sister.

Becky moved her hand up to Zoey's head and guided her, her sister's hair entangled in her grip. Her chest was starting to heave as she was certainly getting close. Her pussy was giving all the nectar that she could. Zoey delved her tongue down from the clit as she started to lick the entrance to her vagina. She tasted her sister's juices and moaned against Becky's pussy. She loved the taste and remembered how hot they used to get it on. Perhaps there would be more, even during the apocalypse. Becky groaned out as her hips began to buck against Zoey's face. Her body was slender in this form and it was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. "I'm...cu---..cumm---..." Becky tried to speak out but couldn't really before her pussy gushed forth giving Zoey all she had to offer.

Zoey kept licking her sister's pussy before she pulled back, Becky's juices covering the area around her mouth. Becky pulled her in for a kiss, tasting herself as she kissed Zoey deeply. Both having gotten off, Zoey laid over on her sister. Becky placed her clawed hand around Zoey's shoulder pulling her in for a hug. "I've...found...y---you..." she said as her words were now starting to get a lot better. Zoey looked up to her sister, staring into the glowing red eyes. "I know...I've missed you." Zoey laid her head on her sister's chest. Becky smiled before moving Zoey's hair out of her face. For the first time in a long time, she was happy. "We're together...for---ever.." Becky said as Zoey snuggled next to her, falling asleep.

7fb.gif

*~*Chapter Three*~*

The rest of the night was really quiet as Zoey and Becky laid with each other against the wall of the safe room. Becky had managed to quell her unbearable hunger in her eagerness to become more human than Infected. Every now and again, she would look down at her sister lying on her lap and wonder why the world had to be the way it was at this moment. It hurt her brain as she thought about what could have been done differently before everything went to Hell. Zoey didn't stir about at all. It was as if a huge burden had been lifted off of her shoulders as she laid on her sister's lap. Even though Becky had mutated into the Witch's form, it was still her sister and over time, things might go back to normal. At least that's what they both hoped.

The sun was coming up over the ridge as Becky looked over her shoulder out through the bars on the door. She moved her hand over Zoey's shoulder and nudged her. "Zoey..." she said, her voice getting a lot better with practice. Zoey rubbed her eyes and was startled for a moment, then realized it was just Becky. "Becky? What's wrong?" Becky moved her clawed hand over her abdomen. "Are you hungry?" she asked Zoey. Zoey yawned while stretching only to grab at her stomach as it growled. She chuckled as she thought about the innocence of it. "Yeah, I guess I could eat.." Becky stood up and held out her hand for her sister, moving towards the entrance of the safe room.

It had been hours since the guys had decided to leave Zoey behind considering what she had chosen to do. But it was for the love of her beloved sister that she had left them. Zoey thought it best in a way, to keep Becky safe. Who knows what they might have tried to do behind Zoey's back. She barely knew them and since the world was in total apocalypse mode, they might have tried to kill Becky to save their own hides. Zoey shook her head free of any thoughts of that nature as she walked with Becky outside of the safe room.

Becky stopped Zoey mid-walk as she held her nose up into the air. "More of..them.." she said as she looked around. She motioned for Zoey to stay as she walked off into the shadows. She started her moaning and crying as she walked. Numerous infected surrounded her, then backed off. But before they could get a distance away from her, Becky raised her hands and sliced through them, striking them down. Zoey watched from afar as her sister killed the infected, amazed by the speed that she did so. Becky walked back over to Zoey and motioned for her to follow. "It's safe now.." Becky said as she continued on with her sister.

Her brain was hurting each time she tried to talk, but she managed to keep the pain down to a minimum. Her words were completing sentences now, however short they were. Becky led Zoey to a convienence store and opened the door by sliding it back on the busted hinges. Zoey walked inside and turned on the flashlight that was on the end of the gun. She scoped the place out and smiled at Becky. "It seems to be untouched in here. Almost like they weren't open when the whole world went to shit." Becky turned her head and sniffed the air again. She walked slowly into a back room and found a corpse in the corner. It was uninfected, a gun to the side. It was as if the person couldn't take it anymore and committed suicide.

Becky shook her head trying to free herself from the thoughts of eating the rotting flesh on the body, but her hunger was too much. She heard Zoey munching on some food in the main part of the store and decided things were safe for now. She knelt down next to the body and used her claws to rip away at the flesh. She picked some of the skin away down to the smelly muscle, eating until her hunger had subsided. Zoey found some chips that were still fresh in the bag and a bottle of soda. It was the first soda she had had in weeks. She popped open the top and drank some, her mind wandering to where Becky had gone.

"Becky?" she called out as she started to search the store. Becky became startled and quickly tried to conceal the blood stains around her mouth. She had eaten enough to sustain the hunger that was inside of her before she turned to look towards the door where Zoey had appeared. "There you are," Zoey said as she looked down to the ground. "Wow, poor woman." She knelt down to pick up the gun and saw the ammo case nearby. "I think we scored, Becky!" she said with excitement as she slung the gun over her back. Becky let a small smile grow on her face as she looked to her sister. That smile interrupted as she jumped to move Zoey out of the way, clawing at an infected that had wandered into the store.

Zoey was shocked to see her Witch sister destroy the zombie that almost had it's way with her. "We should go," Becky said as she reached for Zoey's hand. Zoey nodded and followed her out of the store. She took a few candy bars and small chip bags, placing them in the backpack she had as her sister led her out. "Where do we go now?" Zoey asked her. Becky raised her head again and looked to the West. "We should go there.." she said as she walked with Zoey. Zoey followed obediantly as she smiled. "Ya know, it's been a while since we went travelling. Do you remember the time Dad took us hunting and all we did was make out in the back of the camper while he slept in the shotty tent?" Becky smiled as she looked to Zoey, looking up at the sun as it rose higher into the sky.

"We almost got caught," Becky said as she moved up against Zoey, remembering the memory with her sister. Zoey was laughing until the happiness was interrupted by the sounds of gunfire and screams. "What the fuck?" Zoey said as she ran towards the noise. Becky was slightly faster than her sister as she made it to the area before her. The sight before them was horrid. A horde of infected were surrounding what appeared to be three survivors. To Zoey's surprise, it was the guys. Zoey started to proceed forward to help them but Becky grabbed her arm. Zoey tugged against her sister's grip, "But I have to help them! You don't understand -- they've saved me so much now I have to save them.." Zoey turned to look as a Smoker had jumped down from the room and was grabbing Francis.

Becky shook her head and walked in front of Zoey. She turned to hold her clawed hand up. "Stay," was all she said. Her eyes were glowing red as she ran ahead with her stamina-fueled sprint, slicing at the infected that were around the survivors. Zoey watched in awe as Becky took down the Hunter and Smoker that were terrorizing the men. "Watch out! Witch!!" Bill screamed as he took aim, but Louis stopped him. "She's not attacking us, she's attacking them.." Bill looked again and realized that what Louis said was true. Francis took a step back to gain his bearings, his eyes coming straight with the Witch. He gasped as she turned and walked away, all of the infected slain before their eyes.

Zoey ran up to her sister and looked to them. No words were spoken - only silence. The glances were enough to speak for each of them. Bill looked at Zoey once only to turn away. Louis waved before he was turned around by Francis so they could continue on their way. Zoey lowered her head as she looked towards the ground. She wondered if she had really done right with staying with Becky or if she should have gone with them. Becky nudged her arm as they walked in a different direction that the other survivors. Zoey raised her head to look into the red eyes of her Witch sister and smiled. "Thank you," Zoey said before slinging the gun back over her shoulder. Becky nodded and placed her arm around Zoey's back as they walked. Things were definitely different now. But could it really change for the better?

*~*Chapter Four*~*

Night was soon approaching as Zoey and Becky made their way to a highway. Zoey leaned against the concrete overpass as she reached into the bag to pull out water that she had taken from the store earlier. With Becky at her side, they had managed to get a lot further in their trek than she would have with Bill, Francis and Louis. The infected hardly messed with them while Becky was near. It was as if they were terrified of her. Afraid of what she might do. Were the zombies truly learning? Zoey shook her head as that thought crossed her mind. Becky walked over and sat down next to Zoey as the sun disappeared over the horizon. "We are staying here tonight," Becky said as she rubbed her hand against Zoey's leg.

Zoey smiled as she looked to the first stars twinkling against the black of night. "Yeah, it is best if we stay put, huh?" She took off the backpack and sat down next to Becky. She placed her hand over Becky's thigh as she began to rub her hand there. Becky moaned out as she felt Zoey's touch, her arousal reaching a boiling point. Becky lifted her chin up, sniffing the air once again. "What's wrong?" Zoey asked, curious as to what she was sniffing for. Becky smiled, her eyes glowing red against the night air. "Stream.." she said as she stood up. She motioned for Zoey to follow her, to which she did.

They walked a way, Becky leading Zoey as usual until they came upon a clear stream. The water looked like it hadn't even been touched -- so pristine in nature. Zoey looked at Becky as her Witch sister started to remove her tattered clothing. "Swim with me?" Becky asked as she walked to the water's edge. As an infected, her skin was not as sensitive as it would be if she were truly human again. Zoey chuckled at the thought. "Oh god, I haven't been swimming since we went to Uncle Ray's at Arapaho that summer." Becky smiled as she took hold of Zoey's jacket, removing it from her back. "We made out then too," she said as she looked to her.

Zoey laughed again, "Yeah we did. When haven't we made out?" Becky shook her head and shrugged. Her clothing now removed she stepped into the gently flowing stream, the water reaching up to her hips as she stood there in the slow current. "Come on," she said, moving her clawed hands motioning for Zoey to join her. Zoey pulled off her pants and top, running towards the water before she stopped dead still. "We won't be caught will we?" she smirked knowing better. Becky sliced at the water, splashing the chilled liquid against Zoey causing her sister to squeal. Her glowing red eyes and pale skin evanescent against the rising moonlight.

Zoey walked into the stream feeling the rush of the coldness before she moved her hand down to her pussy. "Oh god it feels so good to get a bath!" she said as she sat down against a boulder that was sticking up in the midst of the current. Becky moved over towards her sister and pressed her chest against Zoey's breasts. Their eyes met as Becky tilted her head to kiss Zoey's lips. Their lips locking in an incestuous kiss as their tongues dueled with one another. Becky let her clawed hand slip down Zoey's toned body, reaching her mound before she moved her finger in between her sister's lips, teasing her clit the best way she could.

Zoey moaned into her Witch sister's mouth as she moved her hands around to grip Becky's ass, using her other hand to grip her breast. They kissed for the longest before Becky pulled back to get on her knees. Zoey looked down into her sister's crimson eyes shaking her head, "You can't. You won't be able to breath." Becky smiled as she looked up into the eyes of her adoring sister. "Infected, remember?" Her words were short lived as she pressed her head down beneath the water, sticking her tongue out to spread the lips of Zoey's warm pussy. Zoey threw her head back as she let out a moan against the night air. The stillness now filled with moans of ecstasy as Becky went down on her sister.

Becky continued to lick Zoey until she felt her tense up. She backed off, making it where Zoey was suffering. Not allowing her to experience her orgasm. Zoey looked down, her breasts heaving from panting. "Why'd you stop?" she asked in haste. She wanted more. She craved more. Becky stood up and looked to a flat boulder on the opposite side of the stream. "There.." she said as she led Zoey over. The boulder was flat on top, the water coursing beside it. She laid Zoey down and then straddled her pussy above Zoey's face. Becky nuzzled her face against Zoey's sex as she returned to her previous job. Zoey moaned out and looked to her sister's snatch. She stuck her tongue out to taste Becky's nectar, groaning in delight as it hit her tongue.

Becky in turn moaned into her sister's moist cunt, licking at every drop she had to offer. She teased the clit time to time before she would delve her tongue into the moist tunnel, savoring every ounce of sweet pussy juice Zoey had to offer. The night air was filled with the sounds of their passionate sixty-nine position. Zoey's moans were increasing against Becky's cunt as she kept up her actions. Both sisters were very close to reaching the ultimate climax. The water rushing by them, the moon high in the sky. Becky groaned out at the same time as Zoey. "I'm cumming!" both females hissed as their hips bucked against each others faces.

Zoey licked up every drop of sweet cum that Becky had to offer, the Witch doing the same. After both women had experienced their powerful orgasms, Becky laid over to the side of Zoey. Both bodies nude against the pale shine from the full moon. Zoey turned her head over to see Becky's glowing eyes. "God, I've missed you.." she said as she put her arms around Becky. Becky nodded and kissed her sister's lips. Her white hair falling to the side as she did so. "I've missed you too."

Both women decided to get up and move to the shore once again. Zoey pulled her jacket up and wore only that as she leaned against a tree. Becky put on her tattered clothing again as she moved next to Zoey, laying on the ground with her head in her sister's bare lap. "Perhaps we can find a mall and get you some clothes," Zoey mentioned as Becky nodded her head in agreement. The clothes she had were torn to shreds from the anger she had when she mutated into a Witch. Zoey looked down into the eyes of her Witch sister and smiled. Becky grinned back as they rested there. Zoey soon dozed off and Becky wasn't far off. Everything seemed right in the world at this moment. It was as if nothing changed. The sisters were together again and apart from the fact Becky had mutated into a Witch, nothing seemed different. Before Becky fell asleep, she wondered what else they might encounter. Would Zoey continue to stay with her if the chance to be saved came to her? Becky's worrying mind was soon silenced as she dozed off to a peaceful sleep beneath the starry sky with her sister Zoey.

*~*Chapter Five*~*

Dawn soon came and with it came the moans and groans of Infected surrounding Zoey and Becky. Zoey woke up seeing an Infected within inches of her face but not touching her or trying to hurt her. She never lost eye contact with the infected as she bumped Becky with her hand. "Becky...Becky!" she said trying to budge her Witch sister awake. Becky jumped from the touch, a bit frightened until she realized where they were. She looked to the Infected surrounding them and let out a resonnating cry which made all of them take a step back. Becky stood up and helped Zoey to her feet. "We should go," Becky said to Zoey, taking her hand as she led her up onto the overpass. The Infected were following close behind but never got that close again as they made their way west.

"Why in the hell did they listen to you?" Zoey asked looking to her sister, holding onto her clawed hand as they continued on. Becky shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "It's as if they are scared of me," she explained. "But the big meaty one is far stronger than I am and they aren't scared of those things." Zoey nodded as she thought about the stuff her sister was saying. "That one is called a Tank. Knocks down everything in its path, with no regard to anything," she said in response to Becky, lowering her head remembering encountering those foul Infected. Everything was falling into place, piece by piece. Zoey was finally beginning to understand what was going on with her sister and hell, the rest of the world around them.

Becky grabbed at her abdomen as she stopped short, Zoey turning back to see what was wrong. "Are you hungry?" Zoey asked as she knelt down and pulled out a bag of chips from the backpack. She opened them up and handed some to Becky, but her sister only shook her head and pushed Zoey's hand away. Becky turned around and then looked back to her sister through the corner of her eye. "Stay here. Don't follow me. I'll be back." She then ran off with heightened agility and jumped off the overpass onto a zombie below. Zoey wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she stayed there for the time being.

Becky clawed at the Infected that was struggling to get up but failed at every chance. Becky gnawed on the arm she had separated from the torso and filled her stomach to the best that she could. She came to a realization that she would have to tell Zoey at some point that she can only eat flesh. But for now, everything was fine and Zoey wasn't the wiser to catch on to what she was doing. There was a small creek nearby and Becky cleaned her face up before returning to Zoey. Zoey was standing on the edge of the highway and looking out west when Becky returned.

Becky showed up behind her and Zoey smiled as she turned around. "The Mall isn't too far from here. How about we go have a girls day?" Becky's face showed a small smile as she followed her sister towards the building that she had mentioned. She looked back and her stomach was gnawing at her again, begging for sustenance, but Becky ignored it for the time being. She knew that at any time, she could turn back into the true nature of the Witch and she might harm Zoey. But until that time came, there was no way she was going to harm her.

They made it to the Mall by midday, the sun shining brightly as they made their way up to the entrance. Zoey tried to open the door to the building but was having a hard time since it was locked. She grabbed the shotgun she had and shoved the butt of the weapon into the glass, knocking the glass off the door. "After you, sister of mine," she said with a smile as Becky returned the grin by walking into the Mall. It was quite crowded with Infected and Zoey knew that she didn't have that much ammo to begin with. "I don't know if I can kill them all with what I have. I don't want to waste am---" She was stopped mid-sentence as Becky raised her hand up to quiet her. There was a noticeable cackle that filled the Mall before Becky shoved Zoey out of the way just as a small Infected leapt at them. Becky raised her clawed hand and knocked it down, slicing open its head as it now lay dead on the floor.

"What the fuck?" Zoey said as she walked over to examine it. "I've never seen a mutation like this before." She turned to look back at Becky but her sister was already running and decapitating every common Infected in sight, clearing the Mall in no time. "We can go find clothes now," Becky said as she walked back over to Zoey. Zoey shook her head and then smiled. "I'll never get used to you doing that," she said as she looked to her sister. They walked a ways, finding numerous stores ransacked of clothing.

They finally came to one store that was made up of mostly lingerie. "Oh hell, this is a Vicky's Secret!" Zoey exclaimed as she walked inside with her sister. Becky's glowing red eyes widened as she looked at the different clothing. She reached for one bodice that was for a size 4 woman and slipped it on with Zoey's help. "Oh," Becky said as she caught sight of herself in the mirror. It was blue in color with white lace covering it. Zoey turned seeing her sister wearing it. "Now you just need a skirt to go with it.." Zoey said with a smile as she turned to go into the store next door.

Becky was still looking in the mirror, her breasts tight and pert in the bodice, when Zoey came back with a blue skirt. "I think this will work. It's a child's skirt but it might work considering your body type now," she explained as she helped Becky step into it. Becky then looked into the mirror and her glowing red eyes started to leak tears. It was the first true time that she had cried at anything other than her ugliness as an Infected. She turned to look at her sister and had a smile on her face, tears dripping down her pale face. "Thank you," she said in a quivering tone. Zoey placed her hand on her sister's face as she hugged her, "Never a problem, my Becky.."

*~*Chapter Six*~*

Becky gave Zoey a little twirl in the outfit that she was in. There was a noise from outside, a hacking noise followed by a cackle. Zoey turned and lifted the barrel of the shotgun. "Damn, special infected!" she exclaimed as she looked to see a Smoker and another one of those small zombies. Becky moved Zoey out of the way and went to go take care of the two of them. The Smoker was gone in a puff of smoke and the small Infected thrown against the wall in one swoop of her arm. Zoey stood back looking at another set of lingerie before she leaned the gun up against the wall, undressing herself while Becky took care of business.

When Becky came back, she gasped seeing Zoey standing there in the nude. Becky's face lit up with a wide smile as she walked over to her sister. "You want some love, huh, little sister?" Becky asked as she laid Zoey down on the floor. Zoey nodded her head and spread her legs, moving her fingers down to her pussy lips as she began to rub her sensitive clit. Becky let out a moan seeing the sight before her. "You turn me on when you are so strong against the Infected, big sister," Zoey said with a gleam in her eye.

Zoey let out a moan of her own as she dipped a finger into her moist cunt before holding it up for Becky to lick her shimmering digit. Becky obliged and took Zoey's pussy juice covered finger into her mouth, licking it gently as Zoey moaned more and more. Becky then moved Zoey's hand from her pussy as she knelt down, looking up into Zoey's eyes as she began to lick the overly sensitive nub, teasing the hood before delving her tongue into Zoey's tunnel.

Zoey let out a whimper as she arched her back, her hips rising to meet her sister's face. Becky's own pussy was beginning to moisten as she ate out Zoey. The juices from the young woman's snatch covering her lips as she devoured the sweet nectar that she had to offer. Zoey's breathing was getting faster and faster as she felt herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. "Oh Becky...mm..yes...I'm so c-close," she stuttered as she looked down into the eyes of her Witch sister. Becky sped up her actions, licking at the clit before sticking her long tongue into Zoey's love passage.

Zoey arched her back as her pussy squirted from the actions provided by Becky, her pussy clenching as it pulsed against Becky's face. But Becky didn't stop there. She removed the skirt she was wearing and slid her pussy over Zoey's pussy in a scissoring position. Zoey moaned and groaned right along with her sister as their pussies dueled in such a fashion. They were rubbing each other in such a way right now that Becky was so close to her own orgasm and Zoey close to a second one. Everything was becoming a blur to Zoey as she continued to match the actions that Becky was doing.

Both young women were nearing that edge together. That's when Becky arched her back and raised her hips up, her pussy squirting over Zoey's juicy cunt as she came hard. Zoey did the same, falling back onto the floor of the store as she was panting. Becky sat up and moved around to where she was in a sixty-nine position with Zoey. She hovered her dripping pussy over Zoey's mouth, to which Zoey happily started lapping at the juices falling down the cleft. She teased Becky's clit with her tongue as she moaned because of Becky starting to lick her pussy once again.

Zoey moaned out as she moved her tongue up to her sister's soaking cunt, delving her tongue in and out at a fast pace. Becky began to bounce her hips against Zoey's face as Zoey was doing the same. Their moans matching in perfect sync as they were pleasuring each other. But having cum twice already, Zoey was near her limit. She arched her back, pushing her hips up as her breasts heaved with each breath. Her cunt tightened again around Becky's invading tongue as she came once more, still licking her Witch sister's cunt with such fervor. Becky pulled back as she moaned out, her pussy squirting again, her juices covering Zoey's face again as her sister worked to lick up every bit.

Becky then moved, laying to Zoey's side as they embraced each other. Zoey looked into Becky's glowing eyes as she smiled, still panting from the adventure. "Oh god, that was amazing," Zoey admitted to her sister. Becky nodded as she kissed Zoey on the forehead. "You are so hot," Becky said as she moved a hand over Zoey's breast, pinching at the nipple for just a moment. "But not as hot as you," Zoey said as she smiled kissing Becky deeply. They laid there for a little while before they got up to search the rest of the Mall. They found a mattress store and decided this would be the place to stay for the night. Zoey crawled onto one of the beds and patted next to her for Becky to join her. Becky happily did so as she laid there, Zoey snuggling up close to her, falling asleep soon after being embraced in her sister's grasp. Becky looked to the ceiling as they laid there, thinking about how to tell Zoey about how she needs to sustain herself. She pulled the sheet up over Zoey's shoulder before dozing off to sleep with her.

*~*Chapter Seven*~*

Soon day was upon them once again, as well as numerous infected surrounding the safe room. "It's never going to end. This damned scourge is going to haunt us forever and I don't know how long I can honestly go on," Louis said looking out the rusted bars of the safe room door. It had been about five days since the crew broke ties with Zoey on account of her choosing her sister over them. Bill had damn near broke his neck during the last horde when a Charger knocked him off a plank they had been walking across. Francis had been awfully silent during everything that had been going on. Louis was starting to lose hope with anything ever going back to normal. "Well, are you two going to say anything," he asked as he looked at the other two men.

Francis glanced up and shrugged while Bill smirked. "Seems that the biker boy doesn't really want to face facts that even though everything has gone to shit, there might still be hope." Francis glared at him as he stood to grab a bit more ammo to fill his rifle. Bill grunted as he looked at the two of them. "Seems that we would have been better off with staying near Zoey. Even though her sister is now a Witch, they seem better off than we are witho---"

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up old man! You don't know what in the hell you are talking about. If she wanted to be off on her own, then it shall fucking be!" Francis huffed to the door of the safe room after yelling at Bill. He left out swinging his rifle over his shoulder and brandishing his pistols. Louis was in shock as he looked over to Bill.

"What in the fucking hell is his problem?" Louis asked with curiousness in his voice. Since the world had gone to fuck and he had met the three of them, he had never seen Francis act in such a way. He wondered if the topic of Zoey was so touchy with him.

"His old man was killed by a Witch and I think he had a thing for the kid," the old man said in explanation. Bill stood up and walked over to the door, turning to look Louis in the face. "The fact that Zoey is now shacking up with a Witch must be killing him inside and he's too pussy to show it correctly. Just leave well enough alone.." Bill continued outside as Louis grabbed his guns as well. By the roaring sounds approaching, another horde was imminent as he shut the safe room door behind them.

Zoey woke up to find Becky staring her in the face. She gasped again but this time the fear was short lived as she smiled at her sister. "You have got to stop doing th--" she spoke before she was interrupted by Becky pushing a finger against her lips. Becky turned Zoey's face towards the door as Zoey's eyes went wide from the sight. Not one, but two Tanks were prowling around outside the mattress store that they had been resting at. She turned her gaze back to the Witch and picked up her gun quietly to check for ammo. She whispered, "Fuck, I don't have enough. Even with the shotgun, I don't have enough."

Becky moved quietly as she found a display quilt to cover Zoey over. She motioned for Zoey to stay quiet. "Don't...move.." she said as she walked over to the door. She opened it and the chime sounded as she began to run with her heightened stamina. The Tanks noticed her and began to run after Becky. Zoey was so scared for her sister at this point, but she was certain that she had it under control.

Becky ran around and climbed the escalator with ease as the Tanks knocked any Infected out of their path, blood spattering everywhere as time went on. Becky ran around to the top floor and leapt from the ledge to grab hold of a banner hanging in the middle of the Mall. One Tank chased her over and toppled to the floor, its head being impaled by a broken staircase. The other Tank made notion of it and let out a loud roar. From what Becky could tell from her point of view was that both Tanks were wearing identical ripped fabrics. "Twins?" she thought to herself. Her glowing red eyes widened as she noticed the secondary Tank picking up a portion of the floor and hurling it towards her. She leapt again for the edge of the third floor, grasping for grip as she dangled there. She managed to pull herself up, only to be thrown back by a strong backhand. She crashed against the wall and let out a wail as she looked up, dazed to a point. The Tank was hovering over her, picking up a portion of the floor to crush her with. She closed her eyes waiting to be crushed. "I'm sorry, Zoey.." she muttered as tears fell from her eyes.

"Don't fucking give up! Run Becky! Hey you fucker, I'm your enemy now!!" Zoey shouted as she began to unload the shotgun ammo into the Tank's backside. The Tank dropped the rubble and turned its bloody gaze towards her. Becky managed to get up and hold onto the wall. She watched as Zoey ran down the escalator, who was jumping out of the way of flying debris. Zoey turned around and dropped the shotgun, pulling out her rifle. "Eat lead, motherfucker!" She pulled the trigger and began to fill the Tank's massive form with a spray of bullets. Blood was flying from the massive Infected's body, some of the bullets being deflected off of its rotting flesh. It let out a roar as it reached to knock Zoey down, Zoey dodging out of the way but not entirely. "Ahh fuck!" she screamed as the after blow forced her into the wall.

Becky finally regained a portion of her cognitive thinking as she looked down to the lower floor. "Zoey!" she screamed as she jumped for the banner again, reaching the floor. She ran full speed at the Tank, jumping to slash its arm off with her clawed hand. The Tank let out loud roar as the blood gushed from the severed section. It turned around to face Becky only to collapse on the ground from blood loss. Becky moved out of the way and made her way over to Zoey. She helped her sister up as they looked at the blood splattered everywhere. "It's time to go," Becky said to her sister. Zoey nodded and walked over to pick up the shotgun, slinging it over her shoulder.

Both sisters walked out of the mall after Zoey reloaded her weapons. Many Infected were coming to the Mall because of the noise, so now was a good time to get the hell out of there. Zoey looked back for a last glance when she noticed numerous Infected surrounding the Tanks, some gathering the limb that had been hacked off of the one and trying to replace it. Another horde surrounded the other one as they lifted it off of the rod that had impaled it, moving its corpse near the other one. Zoey stopped short and turned Becky to look at the spectacle. Becky shook her head and continued on, pulling Zoey along.

"They are mourning the loss. They know not what they were, or who they were. But some of them know the cognitive function that the fabric both wore meant they were close. It is respect. Things may not go back the same, but they are learning to live or at least clinging to what may be coming back to their rotting minds," Becky said explaining to Zoey. Zoey nodded and held her head low.

"They're still human, no matter the infection that has gripped their bodies and minds," she said acknowledging that the Infected are trying to grasp onto what humanity they might have left. Like her sister. Perhaps it is possible for life to go back to normal. "Perhaps there is still hope.."

*~*Chapter Eight*~*

They traveled a good ways when there was the familiar cackle echoing through the air. Zoey raised up her rifle to take aim, but Becky stopped her. "No more death," Becky said with a dark tone. Zoey's eyes showed concern as to why her sister would stop her. It was confusing as well, but she didn't question it. She lowered the rifle and watched as one of those Jockey's went running by. That's when there was a noise resembling a bullhorn coming from the direction the Jockey had come from. Zoey looked up and saw numerous Chargers running after it. It was as if they were chasing after it -- like a gang. Zoey looked to Becky, hoping to catch a glimpse of her sister's concern for the Infected. But nothing. It seemed like Becky was completely silent right now. No words shared between them.

Becky looked down at the ground as she continued to walk alongside Zoey. Her mind was starting to become clouded each time they encountered a special infected. Her gut was wrenching inside of her, her hunger trying to get the best of her. She looked to glance at Zoey, her red eyes glowing bright as she looked at her. She quickly turned away, shaking her head not wanting to have the thoughts of attacking her sister. She was losing the battle within her body as the virus was now taking more of a toll on her as time went on. Becky looked up to the setting sun and saw that it was slowly dipping out of the sky. "We need shelter," Becky said with a calm voice. It was becoming raspy with each word, as if her speaking ability was starting to leave her again.

Zoey nodded hearing the sound of her sister's voice. She looked to Becky and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? You sound...you sound different." Becky pulled away for a moment before she turned towards Zoey. She nodded and continued to walk on. Zoey felt that something was wrong. Even though she is in Witch form, Becky is still her sister. They continued to walk on when they heard gunshots. "Fuck, must be the guys...we keep crossing paths," Zoey said leading Becky towards a different way. Becky turned her head towards the sounds and stopped short. She needed fresh flesh or she wasn't going to make it. But she was nervous as to whether or not she should kill the men that her sister had been with. She lowered her head and continued to walk with Zoey.

Leaving the gunfire behind, they made their way into a building and up the stairs to the second floor. It was an apartment and quite spacious. Becky turned to sit on the floor and laid her head against the wall. Her mind was killing her, pain trying to take her over. Zoey barricaded the door and turned to light a lantern left behind by some previous people. She sat on the floor next to Becky, turning to look at her. "Seems we're safe for now," she said with a smile. Becky nodded, still silent. Zoey didn't know why her sister was still silent, so she decided now was a good time to try and make a change.

Zoey took off her clothes as she then sat in front of Becky. She spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. Becky turned her head away but her gaze came back to focusing on Zoey's wet cunt. She looked up into Zoey's eyes as she groaned quietly. "You want this huh?" Zoey said as she delved one of her fingers into her juicy pussy. She made sure there was plenty of her juices on her fingers before she held it up to Becky's lips. Becky was hesitant but from the scent coming from her sister's fingers, she couldn't refuse. She stuck out her tongue to lick Zoey's fingertips as she then took her sister's digits into her mouth. Zoey groaned out feeling her sister's mouth around her fingers.

Becky felt a bit of control with her mind coming back to her. Did Zoey's taste have something to do with that? She moved to kneel down to Zoey's quivering pussy. She used her fingers to spread Zoey's lips apart, seeing the clit throbbing before her. She pressed her tongue against it, licking the hood causing Zoey to arch her back from the sensation. Becky moaned into Zoey's pussy as she began to delve her tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt. Zoey reached down and touched Becky's head, holding her there. "Oh god," she moaned out, loving the feeling of her sister's tongue eating her out.

Becky groaned, her own pussy wanting some attention. She spun around and removed the skirt she was wearing, revealing her pussy to Zoey. "You want this?" Becky said, her voice still raspy but improving. Zoey nodded in haste as she reached her face up to meet Becky's pussy. Her tongue darted out to taste her sister, groaning from the taste -- loving the sweetness of it. She pulled her hand up to tease Becky's clit as she licked at her entrance, swallowing any juices that her sister's cunt had to offer. Becky sped up her actions against Zoey's pussy, licking quicker than before. "Mm," Becky said as she kept licking the juices, teasing the labia and entrance to Zoey's pussy.

Zoey groaned out. "I'm so c-close...mmm..close.." Zoey's hips bucked up and down against Becky's face. Her pussy was beginning to pulse as Becky didn't let up. Becky was nearing an orgasm as well. Both young women were continuing their actions against the other's pussy. Becky's pussy began to clench around Zoey's invading tongue. That's when they both let out a resounding groan. Both women came at the same time, flooding each others mouthes with their love juices. Wave after wave continuing to run over them as Becky collapsed on the floor next to her sister. Zoey was panting hard as she took her sister into her loving grasp. "God I love you...oh Becky.." she said as she pressed her lips to her sister's. Becky returned the kiss as she then laid back with Zoey on the floor. Both of them soon dozed off to sleep having enjoyed each others company.

*~*Chapter Nine*~*

The sunlight began to shine through the holes in the roof as both women laid there on the floor of the room. Everything seemed at peace for this time only. There were no moans or groans from the walking dead; no echoing cries through the air from the special Infected. The world seemed quiet. But that wasn't going to last for long. Becky's head rose up as she looked to the door they had barricaded. Her red eyes grew wide as she pushed Zoey out of the way. Zoey was startled awake and looked to her sister. "What's wrong?"

Becky stood to stand over Zoey as the wall was knocked down by a large Charger. The wall crumbled under the weight of the special Infected. Becky turned her angered gaze towards the Infected and turned around to face it down. The Charger was looking different than what they normally looked like. Its head was smaller than normal and both arms were changing before their eyes. It was changing into a Tank right before their eyes! "Run!" Becky screamed as she picked Zoey up, rushing to run up the stairs trying to make it out to the roof. They scrambled to the rooftop as they heard the resounding roar coming from downstairs. Zoey ran over to the edge only to stop midway.

"Fuck! We're cornered! We're not going to make it!" Zoey said to her sister. She pulled the gun around to take aim, loading the clip into it as she prepared herself to take on the Tank. The roar continued and the building began to shake as she stood in front of Becky. The Tank punched its way through the roof as it climbed up, its face all bloody from the transformation. The actions of the newly formed Tank was surprisingly strong as it gripped a portion of the roof to lift it up. "We're screwed!" Zoey turned to look to her sister as she ducked down, ready to die.

Becky turned around and looked to the Tank, knowing that right now she couldn't do anything. This thing was stronger than her and would kill her in one shot. She looked to Zoey, taking cover with her. "Aim everything you have at the fucking thing!" The shouting voice came from the next building over. Numerous .50 caliber shots rang through the air as they came in contact with the Tank's skin. It roared as it dropped the concrete to make its way over to the building next door. Zoey looked over only to see that it was the guys. The Tank made a running leap as it jumped from one building to another, knocking back the machine gun that had been used by Louis.

"Get back! Hurry up! Get out of there, we've got it!" Bill said in a gruff voice. Zoey saw him running into the building as there was a familiar noise echoing through the air. A horde was approaching and everything would go to shit soon enough. Zoey looked to the building only to see Louis get knocked completely off the building, flying through the air as he was thrown into the nearby bridge -- his body falling apart on impact. There was fire coming from inside the building as Zoey and Becky watched the Tank crash through the building taking it down with them. Francis was standing on the roof as he glanced over to her and then looked away, the building collapsing under him.

Zoey was stricken with fear and anguish as Becky pulled her along. "Come on, we have to go," her Witch sister explained. They fought back numerous Infected as they ran down the stairs, heading to the front door. The street was littered with debris from the collapsed building as Zoey looked. She started to run off in the direction of the building, hoping to be able to save Bill and Francis, but Becky just stopped her.

"I have to go! I have to help them! They were there for me, I have to be there for them!" Zoey pleaded with her sister. Zoey got loose from Becky's grip and ran towards the building only to be knocked back by flying debris. The Tank's roar echoed through the air once more as it broke through the bricks and concrete. Zoey stepped back, tears flowing from her eyes. "You bastard! Die you mother fucker!" She opened fire on it, unloading all ammo she had into the Tank. It seemed unstoppable. It continued on a rampage towards the two of them, knocking numerous Infected out of its way.

Becky ran up to Zoey and pulled her sister away. They made a run for it, dodging the bricks and concrete chunks that it was throwing at them. Becky looked back and saw that there was gasoline leading up to it as it ran fast. "Light it up..." she said as she turned to Zoey who picked up her shotgun. She fired at the concrete, hoping it would spark. With her final shotgun shell, it sparked the gas. The Tank exploded into a bright flash as the women continued to run. It was now flaming but it didn't take long for it to collapse.

Zoey looked back and saw the destruction behind them. She collapsed on the ground as Becky came up behind her, placing her clawed hand on her shoulder. Zoey looked up to her sister as tears ran down her face, creating valleys in the dirt that covered her cheeks. "They're gone. And it's all my fault." That's when there was a noise from behind and they both looked to see what it is.

"Oh hell, I think that's one of those witch things.. Quick kill it!" a Southern accent echoed through the air. Zoey raised her hands up, standing between them and her sister. "No, you don't understand! Please, just leave us alone!"

A black woman stepped out of the car to see how they both looked. "But you don't understand. That thing...its...its dangerous.."

Zoey shook her head. "No, she's my sister. Just leave us be." The three men and the woman got back into the car and turned it around. Zoey just collapsed on the ground as she looked to Becky. "We need to find shelter. Night will be here soon.." Becky nodded as she looked to Zoey, helping her to her feet. They wandered a good ways as they looked to the night fast approaching. Zoey looked at the guns and realized that she was out of ammo. "We're not going to be able to fight them off much longer without guns. We'll never make it out west.."

Becky placed her hand on her sister's face as she smiled. "It's alright. We'll find a way.." She pulled Zoey up against her as they walked. They walked until it was just after dark. There was a small building that was nearby, just enough for the two of them. They walked in and sat down, Zoey's attitude becoming dark as she looked to her sister. "We'll need to leave before dawn breaks. We need to get food and some sort of transportation." Becky nodded as she was still silent. Her voice was coming and going now, her form trying to take control of her again. She was fighting it, but for how much longer could she withstand the need to feed on flesh?

{~OOC: Sorry that it seems sort of short. I was wanting to get this chapter out tonight before bed that way I could focus on writing another chapter in a few days. The next chapter will be sex related. Every two chapters is a sex chapter. Just needed this one to be action. Zoey will be reacting to her sister's touches in the next chapter, not really wanting to engage in sexual activity, so Becky will take control for a little while, making her understand that everything is going to be alright.~}

*~*Chapter Ten*~*

Zoey leaned back against the wall as she looked to the ceiling. Her mind was rushing with all the events of this day. Her body was aching from having to fight so many of the infected, not to mention the Tank. She had lost the only people that she had considered to be friends. Killed while trying to save her, her mind was darkened by the thought that they died in vain. She looked to the gun that was nearby and realized that she was out of ammo. It would be a long time before she could get more but hopefully further down the line, she might meet up with those other survivors that she had seen. They might help her, but she wasn't sure if they'd allow Becky to stay near during the transaction.

Becky on the other hand was sitting away from Zoey. Her mind was starting to collapse from the inside out. Her thoughts leaving her as the infection was taking over her body again causing her to lose touch with reality again. Her stomach as gnawing at her as she sat there. She hadn't had any flesh in a long time. She looked to her sister who was sitting in the corner and only shook her head. She couldn't do that to her beloved Zoey. Becky placed her head in her hands as the claws touched her skin. She was truly a monster but did she have to eat like a monster to survive? It was all too much for her. As she looked to Zoey, her arousal was rising as she thought about something.

Becky got up and walked over to Zoey, standing above her. Now would be a good time since Zoey had no way to defend herself. She held her head low as she started to moan, her cry growing louder. Zoey looked up to her sister, a blank expression on her face as she looked to her Witch sister. "Whatever is it that you want? Just leave me alone, Sis.." Zoey pleaded as she moved to turn away. But she was only stopped by Becky taking control of her arms and pushing her to the floor. Zoey's face went from expressionless to being completely frightened. "What the hell?! Becky!!" Zoey let out a loud screech to which she was only silenced by Becky's clawed hand being pressed against her throat.

Becky's eyes glowed bright red as she moved her hand down her sister's body. She ripped at Zoey's pants slightly as she removed her pants. Becky's eyes kept focused on Zoey's expression which was now like a deer stuck in headlights. Becky couldn't speak so all she did was put a finger up to her own lips, so Zoey would be silent. Zoey shook under her sister as she tried to keep silent. Becky moved her hand into Zoey's pants as she began to caress the soft mound of her sister. Zoey couldn't help it, she had to moan out.

Becky grinned as she looked to Zoey, feeling how wet her sister was. She was growing quite aroused right now and it was evident to Zoey now what Becky wanted. But why was she being so forceful? Zoey couldn't figure that out right now. All she knew is that she was getting turned on by her sister's touch and was liking it right now. Her body was reacting in an odd way to the aggression being shown by Becky. "Please...no...I'm not in the m--ooohh god.." she moaned out as she felt Becky's invading finger rub against her clit.

Becky grinned once more as she began to push a finger into her sister's hot juicy cunt, loving the feel of how wet she was. And it was because of her, that's what made her happy. Her hunger was continuing to gnaw at her from the pit of her stomach, so she tried something. She moved down while holding Zoey down and pulled her pants off. She looked at the glistening cunt of her sister and then looked into Zoey's eyes. Becky then moved her tongue down to her sister's pussy lips, pushing them apart as she began to devour her juices as they flowed.

Zoey groaned out as she felt Becky's rough tongue hitting against her slit. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she took the shot of pleasure that was entering her right now. Her body was experiencing the throes of an orgasm earlier than normal and knew that this would be a big one. Zoey gripped her sister's hair as she pushed Becky's mouth further into her cunt. She was enjoying the moaning that Becky was doing as she continued to moan herself.

Becky kept up her actions until she felt Zoey begin to tense up. She moved her fingers up Zoey's body, teasing her sides as she used her other hand to push her fingers into Zoey's cunt. She was reaching all the way inside with her middle finger as Zoey's hips began to buck up against her face. Becky grinned as she started going faster and faster with each passing moment. Zoey couldn't handle it anymore. "Oh god! I'm going to cum!!" Zoey screamed out as her hips bucked up and down at a fast pace. Her body tensed up as the orgasm continued to wrack her body. Her intense orgasm was echoing as her moans turned into screams and then back to moans. Her eyes were rolled back into her head.

Becky sat up and licked her lips free of Zoey's juices. Becky's hunger was subsiding to a point. It was proven with eating her sister out that she could substitute bloody flesh for orgasmic juices. She looked to Zoey as she leaned back. "Now, we need to make it out west.." Becky said as she walked around the room. Her voice was slowly returning to her as she looked down to her limp sister on the floor.

Zoey groaned out as she looked to her sister. "Why...why did you do this?" She questioned. Her pussy was still quivering from the intense experience she had just had. "I...."

Becky just grinned as she looked to her sister. "You needed it. And so did I.. Now, where do we get bullets?" she questioned as she handed a map to her sister that she had found on the wall.

*~*Chapter Eleven*~*

"Side Story: The Savannah Four."

"Do you think we should have gone ahead and helped that poor woman?" Rochelle asked as she looked to the others in her group. She wasn't quite sure whether or not that it would be copacetic. She loaded her gun in the backseat of the race car that they had stolen from Liberty Mall. Everything had gone to absolute shit in the past few weeks. Mutations of the infected were everywhere, not to mention horde after horde of commons. Their ammo load was starting to get short and the way cars were on this freeway, it wasn't going to be long before they were on foot again. She just wished that she were back in Cleveland right now. It didn't seem possible that all of this was happening.

"Oh I don't know, Ro. It seems that if we had stayed behind to help, she might have had that Witch attack us. We can't trust anyone but ourselves," Nick said as he continued to drive. He had seen some crazy ass shit since this whole hell started. Everything he had ever known had gone to hell within only a few hours. It was as if this whole planet was after him. Not just that, it was like the universe was telling him that he was in need of a life change. He had been caught up in some bad business with a mafia gang in South Beach, but that had made him run north when the Green Flu had hit. That's when he met the other three, on the outskirts of Savannah at The Vannah hotel and casino..

Ellis was sitting there in the back next to Rochelle, trying his hardest to clean the blood off of his cap. That was proving to be an issue itself. He caught a glimpse of the sun coming up over the horizon and sat back yawning. He was noticing that the cars seemed to constantly pile up along the freeway where they were. That was no good. "Oh man, I bet we're going to need to find some other transportation. It won't be long before Nick won't be able to maneuver through these cars, y'all.." He sat back and started helping Rochelle load the guns. They were going to need it after all. More of the sons 'o bitches were starting to appear now.

"Yeah boy, I know where we are now. Shouldn't be too much further before we're in my neck of the woods! I can see the sign for Whispering Oaks now!" Coach exclaimed as he looked towards the sign alongside the road. He leaned back in the front passenger seat and reached back to Rochelle. "Hand me one of those guns. Seems we're going to need to kick some ass now." He was formally a football coach, thus his nickname that he tells everyone to call him. He was used to it, so why should he change now? He cocked the shotgun as he remembered the students that had come into the locker room that day. They didn't seem well at all. He sent them to the nurse's office but it was too late. That's when they started to bite other people and the star quarterback bit him on the arm. As the other students and faculty started to change into the Infected, he didn't. It was strange but he knew that he had to make it on his own. But that didn't last long as he made it to the CEDA evac station at The Vannah. Much to his dismay, there was no one there. No one but the other three.

"We're about to have to bail out of the car, get ready to walk," Nick exclaimed as he brought the car to a slow crawl. The cars were getting backed up now and it seemed too much to even get through. "Ahh fuck, hand me one of those guns. We gotta move.. Infected inbound.."

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

Zoey was still a little bit out of breath as she looked to her sister. She was amazed by the way Becky had acted. Even though her sister was a Witch, it didn't seem normal for her to act in this way. What was her reason? She took the map from her sister as she looked it over. She spread it out on the floor as she sat there half nude, Becky joining her at her side. "It looks like we're about here. The nearest CEDA evac station is in a place called Whisper---Whispering Oaks," Zoey explained as she used her finger to wipe some of the blood away from the paper. She looked up to Becky with a smile. "But we're not going to get far if we don't find ammo. I will be pretty much useless without it."

Becky nodded her head as she looked to the map that her sister was explaining. She knew that she couldn't protect her that often with the large amounts of infected coming around. With the mutated versions becoming Tanks and worse, there isn't a chance that she can protect Zoey if the chance were to make itself known. "Isn't there anything else that you can use?" Becky asked her sister, to which Zoey just shook her head. Becky glanced around the room and saw something shining behind a stack of debris. She walked over to it and rifled through the trash to pull out what looked like a crowbar. She walked back over to Zoey and dropped it before her. Her arms couldn't hold it for that long. "What about this?" Becky asked.

Zoey looked up and then looked at the metal tool laying before her. "I be damned, that might work. At least for a little while." She smiled looking up to Becky as she stood, folding the map back up as she pushed it into her backpack. She glanced at Becky and made a motion for her to follow. "We have to get moving. The sun won't stay up long today, so its best if we continue on our way." Becky nodded and followed her sister. She was still wearing the clothing that Zoey had found for her back at the mall, still loving that she didn't look like a normal Witch.

Both women made their way out of the room they had stayed in for the time being. There wasn't that many infected around, so they wouldn't have to deal with any right now. Zoey held the crowbar as she kept the guns over her shoulder. Her pistols were in the holsters on her side as she and Becky maneuvered their way through the streets. It would prove to be a long walk, but they could do it. They made their way to the freeway only to see numerous cars crowding the road. "We're going to have to climb a few times. Can you do that?" Zoey asked her sister.

Becky just smirked. "I bet I can vault over these in no time," she chuckled quietly as she began to climb over the cars. Zoey followed suit as she looked to her sister. She just shook her head as she was amazed by the stamina and speed that her sister had. The thought of why her sister had forcefully eaten her out came back to her mind again. Was that how she was sustaining? If so, that was alright with Zoey. It didn't bother her one bit. She jumped over one car and stood on the hood for a little bit. She pulled the one gun around and checked the sights. "I think those people were in that car before! We have to go check it out. They might have left ammo behind!"

Becky glared as she looked to the car that her sister was mentioning. She wasn't wanting to deal with any other survivors. They might try to separate them. She knew that Zoey was a hard-headed woman, so she couldn't just tell her not to pursue them. She looked to the car and followed Zoey. She was hesitant as she could hear gunshots far away. More infected were being killed, which just made Becky's hair curl. Tears fell from her eyes as she felt the infected fall, even though they were over four miles away. She stayed close to Zoey as her sister rifled through the car.

"Bonus! We found some shotgun shells. This will help a bunch! Oh god, rations! Yoink!" Zoey exclaimed as she pulled the stuff out of the car. She stuffed what she could into the backpack as she looked up the freeway. "Whispering Oaks... That's where they must have been heading. We have to catch up to them. They might hel---" Zoey was stopped mid-sentence as she looked to Becky who was standing on the car in front of them. She had her head raised up high as she flexed her clawed fingers. "Becky? Becky! Where are you going?! Becky!!"

Becky began to run off over the cars at a fast pace as she made it to the end of the freeway. She turned her head right then left as she found what she was looking for. Zoey was trying to run down the off-ramp to catch up to Becky, getting out of breath really fast. "Becky! Slow down! What are you----going after?" Zoey stopped short as she looked to where Becky had stopped on top of a bus. Becky raised her hand up and pointed towards some lights.

"We need to go there. Let's get this over with. I want to continue west," Becky exclaimed as she got down off of the truck. Zoey nodded and followed her sister. They walked through a mucky creek before finding their way to what looked like a safe room. Zoey turned around and looked to Becky, putting her hand up to stop her.

"Stay here, I'll handle it. I'll be right back and we'll be on our way," Zoey explained as she walked towards the saferoom. She knocked on the door as it was already barricaded. "Hello? I need some ammo. Anyone in there?" She stepped back not hearing anything until she saw some of the barricade being moved.

"Well, hello there! What can we do ya for?" Ellis said with an excited voice.

"I need ammo. I'm not going to make it far without some. Do you guys have any?" Zoey asked as she looked at the young man through the bars of the safe room door.

Ellis looked back to the others. Nick shook his head while Rochelle and Coach nodded. He then looked to the woman on the opposite side of the door. "Well, we can't open the door, but I can shove some through.." He went over to the table and grabbed some of the ammo and shoved it through. "Don't know what ya need, but this should help. Good luck on your way, miss.." Ellis heard the moans of a Witch nearby and knew that this was all he could do.

Zoey picked up the ammo and figured out what she needed. She nodded and turned away. "Thanks, good luck to you guys too." She turned away and continued back to Becky. "Let's get going. They won't help us except for this.." She swung the backpack onto her shoulders while she loaded the shotgun with what she could. Becky continued following her sister as they continued to walk through the mucky creek back to the freeway so they could continue on.

"We should have helped her more," Ellis said as he turned around.

Nick just shook his head. "Nah, she'll make it. She probably would turn on us anyway, seeing as she's hanging out with one of those fucking Witches."

Ellis lowered his head. "She was just so darned beautiful..."

*~*Chapter Twelve*~*

Night was soon upon them and Zoey was desperately trying to find them some shelter. Hell, she was beginning to wonder how much longer it would be until the next safe area. She looked to her sister and noticed that Becky was in an entirely different mood than before. She was quieter than she usually was. Zoey was hoping to strike up a conversation. "You remember when Mom and Dad took us to the beach that one Summer when we were both in High School?" Becky remained quiet as Zoey chuckled. "We were skinny dipping in the Atlantic when Dad caught us. A beach patrol officer came up and asked us to get dressed. Mom just worked her magic -- the way she used to with her words -- and the cop went away. Dad was pissed but we got to have our fun. I still think Mom was a bit drunk that day." Zoey looked to her sister noticing that there was a small smile on her face. "That's what I was hoping for. That you'd remember."

"Why---why didn't you stay with them? You'd be better off," Becky spoke as she looked to Zoey. She raised her head showing her red eyes glowing, tears falling down her pale face. Becky knew that this was no life for Zoey and if they continued on together, sooner or later she wouldn't be able to keep herself from hurting her beloved sister. "You should go back. We're not that far.." She lowered her head once again as she crossed her arms.

Zoey frowned as she looked to her sister. She checked the gun and slung it over her shoulder. "I would rather be with family in this hell-ridden world -- not some strangers." She looked to Becky once more and smiled. "Don't cry. I have a feeling we're going to find a cure soon enough and we'll get you back to normal." Zoey looked ahead and realized they were near another small city. There were some homes in the suburban neighborhood. She walked up to one of the doors and jiggled the knob. "Damn -- locked... That only means that there are other infected on the other side." Zoey kicked down the door with Becky close behind.

Continuing inside Zoey looked around each corner, wondering if anyone else was in here. Finding no other infected, Zoey walked up the stairs and found a bed -- still clean just with a thin layer of dust on the top. She took the blanket off and shook off the excess dust. She laid down kicking off her boots. "Come on," she said patting the side for Becky.

Becky moved slowly over to the side of the bed and climbed up, keeping her hands to herself. Zoey didn't like the way Becky was being standoffish. She grabbed her sister by the face and pulled her around for a kiss. Becky gasped and moaned out, screaming almost as Zoey pushed her tongue into her waiting mouth. She began to twirl her tongue around with her sister -- moving her hand up to grasp Becky's breast. Becky moaned as she closed her glowing red eyes. She moaned into Zoey's mouth as the kiss continued.

Becky moved her hand up and proceeded to remove Zoey's top, then drifting her hand down and pinching one of Zoey's nipples. Her hand turned slightly twisting it, bringing a loud moan from her sister's throat. Zoey returned the favor and did the same. She began to move her hand over Becky's back, turning her sister around a little bit. She laid Becky down and moved down releasing her sister's lips. She began to remove Becky's skirt, all the while looking into her Witch sister's eyes.

Becky watched as the anticipation was about to kill her. She removed her legs from the skirt and spread them allowing Zoey to see her wetness. Zoey licked her lips and gripped her sister's hips. She brought her tongue into contact with Becky's pussy, licking the slick lips before spreading them to present the swollen clit to her. Zoey looked to Becky one last time before lowering her mouth again to lick the clit.

Becky's head was thrown back as the instant sensation brought her immediate pleasure. She moaned out loud. "Zo--Zoey..mmm.." she moaned as she looked down to her sister. She moved her clawed hand over Zoey's head as she pushed her sister into her dripping cunt more and more.

Zoey's pussy was quivering as she tasted her Witch sister. She pushed one of her slender fingers into Becky's cunt, feeling around on the inside as she kissed the clit before licking it fervently, savoring every drop of her sister's cum. She was enjoying this so much. Becky's grip on her head only turned her on more and made her work faster.

"Z-Zoey..." Becky moaned as she felt herself getting closer and closer to that ever impending orgasm. Her body was beginning to feel the pleasure of it, the waves wanting to crash but not fully hitting that peak. Her hips kept grinding against Zoey's face as she was being taken to the blissful state of orgasm. "Ohh fuck...." she moaned as she knew that she was close.

Zoey knew by the tightening of her sister's abdomen that Becky was close. She picked up the speed and began to finger her faster, paying close attention to the clit. She kept her actions until Becky groaned out and screamed, her pussy squirting from Zoey's actions. Zoey continued to lick her sister's cunt, loving the taste her sweet essence.

Becky's eyes had rolled back for a little bit as her orgasm washed over her. She looked to Zoey and motioned for her to move up. Zoey did just that and straddled her sister's face. "Ohh, right there," Zoey responded as she lowered her pussy to her sister. Becky's tongue began its work as she licked deep within Zoey's quivering cunt, already moist from the actions already done.

Zoey let out moan after moan as Becky continued to work her tongue into her sister's cunt. Her tongue was a bit longer than normal and that was even before she became infected. She pushed a finger up to Zoey's ass and began to finger her gently. "Ungh ahhh!" Zoey moaned out as she felt Becky's finger invade her tight ass. She had always wanted a toy to stick in there, but this was a better feeling.

Zoey began to ride her sister's face as she moved her hand down to Becky's mound, cupping in and slipping one of her own fingers into her sister's cunt -- fingering her dripping cunt with fastness. Becky moaned into Zoey's cunt which caused a chain reaction of moans from both women. "Ahh, I'm---c-close.." Zoey admitted. Her pussy was beginning to contract around her sister's tongue.

Becky sped up and when she did, Zoey let out a loud scream that signaled she was cumming. "Ohh fuck, Becky!!!!" she screamed, her pussy gushing over her Witch sister's mouth. Zoey's actions kept going through her orgasm so she could make Becky cum once more. Becky let out a scream as she came all over Zoey's hand. Zoey was so light-headed as she moved to Becky's side. Her breathing was short and ragged as they both basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"W---wow.." Zoey said as she looked to her sister. "You...are always amazing.." Becky smiled as she held her sister close. The sounds of infected were nearby as they drifted off to sleep. Not a care was to be had this night. They had pleasured one another once again and tomorrow would bring another day of travel.

2ED71A3CA5A3ACBD1B0BC808C9FE4E368965CD11

*~*Chapter Thirteen*~*

**Six Months Later**

"We came across this vehicle about a week ago. Better than walking across the broken concrete of the world. Hell, even this notepad so I can keep track of where we are. I believe we're on the border of Texas and Louisiana. Hell, I don't know. Truck needs fuel. It's hell because of the summer that's been creeping up on us. The heat has been making the infected slower, but they don't even mess with us anymore. Becky doesn't look the same. She avoids me most of the time. Even after we met up with Ellis and the others back in New Orleans once again, she hasn't forgiven me for trusting them. Nick tried to kill her when I wasn't around. We left soon after but...but it hasn't been the same."

**A Few Weeks Ago**

"Come on Becky! Don't slow down or I might leave you again," Zoey joked as she looked to her witch sister. Things had been rough since passing through the carnival grounds and the swamp. Becky hardly speaks anymore. Her mind is decaying past the point of return. She needs to feed on flesh, but doesn't want to cause her sister grief. She still loves her. She keeps the hunger at bay by eating rats. She even hides the fact that she's eating vermin now from her adoring sister. But Zoey knows. She doesn't say a word, but she knows.

"We should stop here," Becky mentioned, speaking for the first time in weeks.

"Holy shit, you spoke! Good to hear you talking to me again." Zoey smiled, trying to keep the attitude of everything positive. Someone has to. With so much death and destruction around them, the atmosphere still stinging their eyes with the smell of corpses.

Becky shrugged as the two sisters continued on their way. In truth, it pained her to speak right now. They came across the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway and noticed the military presence. "Fuck," Zoey grunted as she crouched down behind a barrier. She knew they couldn't risk being seen. She patted Becky on the shoulder and walked with her around the trucks, they needed to get into the city, but this wouldn't be the way.

They made their way around and took a small barge across the water. It was abandoned. The name on the side was faded with blood but it read "Lagniappe". There wasn't anyone onboard but some cajun looking equipment inside. "Hey look, a map..and a notebook, finally!" They took the boat across the water and looked to the edge of the city. There were gunshots that could be heard from inside. "Becky, survivors.."

Becky looked to her sister with a grim expression, not wanting to take the risk. "We can't.." she managed to speak.

"What do you mean? We could help and be helped in return."

Becky just shook her head and tried to turn to walk away, Zoey grabbing her arm. "Come on. If this doesn't turn out to be, we'll continue on our way."

Becky shrugged and couldn't help but love the expression on her sister's face. Zoey was always so optimistic. Even after all this, she was still the same. Becky decided to trust her...for now.

They followed the gunshots, dodging crumbling concrete that fell from the rooftops as the military ran destruction drills.

"I wish they'd quit bombing us!" Rochelle exclaimed as she shot another infected in the face, the blood splattering on the ground.

"But darlin', they don't know we're down here. We've just got to get to the bridge.."

Ellis was still upset about not being with Zoey. They had only spoken a little bit, but he felt a connection with her. He looked up into the hazy sun only to look back to in front of them. "Z-Zoey?" he questioned. "Nah, it can't be...must be my vision." He rubbed his eyes and looked to the direction again, only to see the same figure before them. "Oh my god! It's her again!"

The group looked to the area in front of them and stopped short. "Yeah, but she's got that witch.." Nick muttered under his breath. The infected spread out once the two of them got closer, surprising all four of them.

"What a surprise to see you again. Thanks for that ammo before.." Zoey mentioned.

"Hey, when ya got plenty to spare, share it," the mechanic chuckled as he moved closer.

"Ellis sweetie, don't get near that thing. You know what they do.." Rochelle mentioned trying to get him to back off.

"I think it's safe enough," he jabbed back.

Coach smirked and followed Ellis. "So, what brings ya to N'awlins?"

"Needing food and supplies, probably a car. We found this boat and came across the lake to get here."

"F-found a boat?" Rochelle asked looking to Nick then Coach.

"Yeah, but there wasn't anyone on it. Just a lot of blood."

Everyone looked down as they reloaded their guns. "You don't think it was Virgil?" Rochelle asked Coach, but the big man just kept silent.

Nick huffed, keeping his gun loaded and ready to shoot. "So, you think you can just waltz up in here and take shit from us. Your 'witch' pet gonna do that for you?"

"Nick, shut the hell up. You don't know what you're saying," Ellis huffed back.

Becky kept close behind Zoey as she looked to the four of them, eyeing Nick the most.

"Yeah, we know there's a bar near here, so it shouldn't be too much of a walk to get the supplies."

"Thanks Ellis, it would be good to rest for a bit. This heat is so bad," Zoey said thanking him.

Once to the bar, everyone took a break inside. Rochelle and Coach began to make Molotovs and stacked them in a bag so they were at the ready. Zoey and Ellis walked off to the back of the bar looking for some ammo, while Becky stayed at a booth.

Nick was not one to talk, but he had had a lot to say objecting to this whole idea. He walked back into the bar after grabbing some fuel from the cars outside and looked to the Witch. "So...do you talk?"

Becky flinched slightly looking to him, her red glowing eyes glowering at him as she kept silent.

"Probably not. Don't know what you mean to her, but your kind shouldn't be trusted at all.. Fucking bitches.." He spat in her direction but Becky didn't let it bother her. She kept making marks in the wooden table with her claws to keep her anger towards him down.

"What fucking good are you?" Nick asked as he moved closer. "You must be ... oh yeah, you must be a cure.. Otherwise she wouldn't be keeping you close.."

Becky began to moan quietly as she looked to him as he neared her. "I'm..."

"What? What was that? You spoke?! Oh god this is fresh!" He pulled out his gun and held it to her. "What did you say?"

"I'm her sister," Becky mentioned speaking in a low tone, her anger reaching a breaking point, she slowly began to stand.

Zoey walked back in with Ellis and screamed. "What the hell! Get away from her!" She pulled out her gun and pointed it at Nick's head.

"Nick what the hell man?!" Ellis exclaimed grabbing hold of him and pulling him back.

"What happened?!" Coach exclaimed.

"He tried to kill my sister!" Zoey explained.

"Your sister?" Rochelle questioned. Ellis even turned around to Zoey and looked then to Becky. Becky sat back down finishing her marks in the table now that Zoey was back to support her.

"I believe this was a mistake," Zoey explained as she turned to grab her ammo and the supplies she had gotten.

"But...can't we work something out? She's able to keep those fuckers off of us," Ellis tried to reason with everyone.

Zoey smiled and looked to him. "Thanks for trying to keep us here, but...we should be on our way."

Ellis grew grim-faced as he looked to the floor.

Zoey walked out with Becky and headed back towards the shore to get the boat back across the lake. It was the best thing to do.

"And here we are. At the checkpoint. No military. I know that Nick was just the problem, but not the rest. They seemed alright. But they had their own plans. It was not worth the time. Becky won't talk to me. She hates that I left her for a little bit. Nick had a chance to get that close. Who's to say another person won't try to do the same. We're travelling West and gonna try to survive there, but....I wonder how long we'll last.."
hqdefault.jpg

*~*Chapter Fourteen*~*

"Silence. Nothing but silence. This whole fucking trip through Texas has been nothing but silence. Becky won't even speak to me. It's as if she's ignoring me. Hell, even in the zombie apocalypse, I'd never been to Texas before and it was fun seeing some of the sights. Albeit not in the way they were supposed to be -- some burned down, others falling apart due to lack of maintenance. But nevertheless, I was enjoying the scenery. And now, with Becky at my side, the infected seemed to stay at bay. There weren't as many Tanks as there had been back on the East Coast, but I was always alert. Even now at this moment -- I look over to Becky and see that she has a blank expression. Perhaps a meal would help her. Shouldn't be too much furth---" *sputtersputter*

"Oh fuck, not now! Come on you damned truck!" Zoey cursed as she hit the steering wheel. The truck's fuel sensor just hit 'E' and was locking up. She jerked at the wheel as she tried to apply pressure to the brakes to guide it to the edge of the road. "Oh no no no, not now.. We've only got 15 miles to the next gas station.." She was pleading with the vehicle to keep going but as the oil, battery and check engine light came on, there was no choice but to stop it. Even now, the hood was smoking as the truck was overheating from lack of coolant and fuel. Then it stopped. The truck just died. "Oh fucking piece of crap!" she cursed again.

She got out, gun in hand as she lifted the hood. "Oh damn," she coughed as she waved her hand around trying to clear the air of the smoke and steam. When the smoke cleared, she looked at the engine. "Just great. Just damned great. Becky! We're gonna have to walk from here. This thing isn't going to move." The wiring and some of the components had started to smolder as they melted away.

The Witch looked to her sister, not really moving so much. The heat was starting to bother her, not to mention the desire for sustenance. She couldn't trust Zoey that much anymore. She couldn't trust anyone anymore. She only stuck to her sister to keep her safe. Old feelings she had come to configure in her brain. She still loved her sister dearly. Loved every chance she had to have with her. The sex was just as amazing as it was back at their old home. But even now, as she looks the way she does, Becky couldn't help but feel like their time together would slowly dissipate. The infected would only increase in number as they moved West. How long would they listen to her?

Becky got out of the truck and moved closer to Zoey. There were common infected moving in but they slowed their pace when the Witch looked in their direction. They would listen to her no matter what. It felt so odd but she didn't mind keeping those at bay. "Where do we go?" she managed to utter.

"Hey! You are still speaking to me!" Zoey said with a dopey little smile on her face. "Well, um..." she turned to look in the direction of where they had come from and to where they were going. "Should be a truck stop near here. Sadly it's about 15 miles that way -- but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. We do have water.."

Becky nodded in agreement as the familiar cackle came from the distance. "They're here.." she muttered as she moved to in front of Zoey. "Grab the stuff..we're moving.." Zoey nodded and moved quickly. As of late, there had been a group of specials that wouldn't listen to Becky's silent commands. They were lead by a large Tank that seemed to have been female in nature before mutating into the large infected. They weren't kind specials. They had been attacked before. "Let's go.."

Becky moved forward and kept Zoey close. Because of the heat, the specials were kept moving slow. It was about 100°F for the past few days and now, everything was moving slower. Perhaps all the zombies were decomposing. Becky wasn't sure and Zoey didn't have a clue, but they'd have to continue on.

Hours passed and the sun was starting to go down, as was the temperature. That only meant the special infected would move quicker come nighttime and that would make it harder to see them as well since the flashlight they had didn't really work anymore. Soon the truck stop Zoey had mentioned was within their sight. "We should get food and barricade ourselves inside for the night, then we fight our way out in the morning. I don't think they'll really go after us tonight. Today was too hot. But that won't stop them come dawn," Zoey explained as they got near the door. She opened the door and smiled to her sister, Becky only ignoring the gesture.

"I'm not wanting to stay for long," Becky said with a smirk as she looked to Zoey.

Zoey nodded. "I understand." She moved to start barricading the doors while Becky moved to sit down at one of the booths in the small diner. Zoey glanced at her sister every now and again, only to have sadness fill her once again. Would Becky ever trust her again? She didn't know. Hell, with those specials creeping in on the property of the truck stop, they'd have one hell of a fight come the morning.

Becky looked around the diner and noticed there was a mattress in the corner. They'd be able to sleep there. But in another corner there was a can full of ammo. She pointed in the direction of it but kept quiet, tapping her claw on the table to get Zoey's attention. Zoey looked up after closing up the last door and smiled wide. "Thanks, Becky. I should be able to get extra ammo there. I'm glad you're with me. I'm never leaving you again.." She walked over to the counter and knocked out a few of the lights so the specials wouldn't be able to see them inside.

Becky stood up and walked over behind her sister. Zoey's ass so luscious in the pants as she bent over looking at the ammo. The Witch couldn't help but feel her pussy growing hotter from the sight of her sister hunched over like that. She removed her clothes and pushed against Zoey, feeling her up.

"Just what the hell, Becky? Not now," the brunette said with a smirk as she felt her sister's hands moving up and down, caressing her breasts and ass.

Becky only groaned as she turned Zoey around pressing her lips into her sister's, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth to duel with her own. Becky helped strip Zoey of her clothing before the siblings laid own on the mattress. Becky spread her legs wide and pulled Zoey's face down to her dripping cunt. "Lick, until I tell you to stop.." she said with a smile, her white hair draped down over her face.

Zoey happily obliged as her moved her mouth down to her Witch sister's cunt, catching the waft of her sweet arousal. She stuck her tongue out and licked her pussy folds, savoring the honey that flowed already from the depths of Becky's twat. Becky could only moan as time went on. She was loving the feel of Zoey's tongue on her dripping wetness -- the warmth of her breath as she breathed into her pussy. Zoey's tongue was quite talented as it sought out the sensitive nub that made every woman go wild with lust.

Becky threw her head back as she was nearing her pleasure peak. "Oh yes, more.. Faster Zoey," she begged her sister. Her pussy was leaking so much sweet honey as time went on. Zoey moved as fast as it was possible for her and felt her own need for release rising. Her own pussy was drenched as she laid between her sister's legs. More moans coming from each woman's throat as Becky was getting closer to that orgasmic edge. "I'm cumming," Becky groaned as she looked to her sister arching her back upwards as she came all over Zoey's lips.

Zoey could only lick eagerly as she had been rubbing her own clit with her spare hand. She was close as well. Then the noises came. She raised her head up and looked towards the windows. "Oh fuck..they're here.." she said standing up, angry because she had been kept from her own orgasm.

Becky still in the throws of orgasmic bliss finally came to when she sensed the zombies outside. She got up, pulling on her clothes as she looked to Zoey who was doing the same. "We have to kill them," Zoey said, much to Becky's disapproval. "We have to, or we will die.."

Becky looked to Zoey and could only lower her head as she understood. "Yes, we must.." she raised her hand upward as she looked to the window, ready to go.

Zoey raised her gun and shot towards the glass, taking the headshot of the Spitter. Acidic goo splattering around the other specials as a Hunter busted through the window, glass flying towards the sisters. Zoey shot off the automatic M-16 assault rifle and the Hunter went down without another notice. The roar of the Tank from the outside could be heard for miles and echoed in their ears.

Each Special Infected went down without a second notice. The Boomers and the Jockeys taken down in a minute by Becky's hand. "Fuck, Becky.. The Tank. We've got to set that mother fucker on fire or we won't stand a chance," Zoey explained to her sister. Becky then started looking around and found an oil lantern. "Great! That will work. Let's light it and throw it towards the Tank's feet."

Zoey took the lantern and lit it throwing it at the Tank, it catching fire in no time. "Bullseye!" Zoey exclaimed. She looked to the tank as she put another magazine into the gun. She opened fire as Becky started to charge towards it. "No! You'll catch fire too!" Zoey said pulling her sister back.

Becky huffed as she nodded, slicing through some of the other infected that had managed to come in during the assault on the truck stop. The Tank was screaming in agony as it roared from the fire, rushing faster than ever at the two of them. But it didn't last for long. Zoey was about to run when Becky stopped her. The special infected dropped to its knees in a burning inferno as it died from the flames that had consumed it. The other special infected looked around and could only run off.

"Hey, we did it. I can't believe we made it!" Zoey said with a smile as she looked to her sister, Becky panting from taking out the other Hunter that had thought to be brazen and try and pounce them.

Dawn was soon upon them and Zoey was out at one of the trucks in the parking lot, trying to hotwire one. "We should be ready to go soon," she yelled towards the truck stop to her sister. Becky looked towards Zoey and smiled. The first smile in a long time. Now she knew that she could trust her sister. She could trust her to keep her safe. And vice versa.

"Dirt trails behind the truck now as we drive off towards the West. We're still not sure what is out there or what could cause us trouble next, but we're ready. We're sisters for life -- even though Becky may never go back to being a true human again, I'm with her. I'll stick by her forever if need be. I love her. I love my Witch sister."

*picture unrelated to story, I just thought it was a hot Zoey x Witch shipping*
Owler-217935-Zoey_caught_witch.jpg

It's been nearly a year since this story of mine was updated and honestly, I thought it was about time that we throw some action into it. How about a fresh-from-my-fingers post since I'm just now sitting here and actually writing this. It's not like this has been on the back burner for some time -- I just haven't thought about the story in a long, long time. Now, without further adieu - we rejoin Zoey and her Witch sister Becky as they cross the border of Colorado. What could they run into?

*~*Chapter Fifteen*~*

Near the Colorado/Oklahoma border

"The truck we had stolen from the truck-stop had ran out of gas back at the panhandle of Oklahoma and Texas. There haven't been that many vehicles along this road for quite some time and honestly, the heat was only getting worse. The stores along the road were bare and my stomach was even more empty than the shelves. Everything had either turned to rot or animals had taken off with it. Even now as I write this in the notebook that has torn pages and scratched out words here and there, the sun is beating down on us. I can only hope that it rains or someth--*a raindrop blotted out the rest of the word*--speak of the devil...."

Zoey put away the notepad as thunder rolled on the horizon. Becky walked at a slow pace next to her sister as the clouds filled the sky overhead. It had been sometime since they had shared some 'sisterly' fun time and it was honestly getting on Becky's nerves. Zoey didn't mind but Becky - it was really the only thing that was keeping her going. Sex. Just the thought of it made Becky quiver in the skirt that had been torn a few times from Hunter attacks. She would need new clothes soon. Hell, why should she worry about clothes. She was a witch. An abomination. Something that shouldn't even be living anymore and yet -- here she was. Walking alongside her sister who would risk life and limb for her. She raised her head, her whitened hair gracing her face as she glanced in Zoey's direction. The light raindrops beginning to fall as she turned her attention to the sky. The sky-water falling on her sweet features as she raised her clawed hands up as if to touch every bit of the rain starting to come down. Some hope rising within her that the rain would wash away this nasty being she had become and she could go back to being completely human again. But as the rain fell, so did her hope and her sadness returned quickly.

Zoey pulled up the hoodie of her jacket as she scanned the side of the road. "A hotel," she spoke. There were motorcycles outside and perhaps they could take one. There weren't any lights and Zoey could only hope that there weren't any people either. Pulling the rifle around, she pulled out the clip - "Damn, only 30 shots left.." She bit her lip as she cursed jutting the clip back into the gun. She turned to look to Becky who was now seemingly shivering from the rain. Her stomach growled as she shook her head. "Maybe there's food there.." Zoey continued with a bit of hope in her voice. She jogged ahead as Becky followed suit, but she kept to the shadows in case there were people.

Zoey ducked down behind one of the bikes and looked in the saddle bags. No food, but there was ammo. "Who would just leave ammo?" she thought to herself as she felt a knife being placed to her back.

"Rise slowly, woman," the gruff voice came from behind. Zoey could hear her sister growling in the distance and gently shook her head.

"Mister..." she spoke, "...I'm just trying to get some food. It's been a long walk and I need something to eat."

The man grabbed Zoey by the hair and turned her around, pushing her down on the ground. "We're all hungry, little lady. But we're also a little horny too," the man laughed as a few others came up behind him -- all laughing.

Zoey worked her way back and knocked one of the motorcycles over, to which one of the men wrenched her up by her arm. She cried out, "Let me go!" She started hitting him, her arm hurting in his clutch. Her backpack and gun being thrown to the side.

Becky couldn't watch anymore. Anger filling within her. The rain falling all around as she felt it burst from within. She closed her eyes and then they darted open. She ran out at the men, swinging her hands around as she caught one in the jaw. He flew back screaming bloody murder as his jaw hung from his face, blood gushing everywhere. Becky screamed as she slashed another man through the chest. The man that was holding Zoey up by her arm had his arm taken off in turn with a swipe of Becky's hand. He grabbed his arm screaming, "Kill it! Kill that fuckin' witch!!"

Zoey jumped out of the way, her jacket now bloody as she reached for the rifle. One of the other men pulled up a pistol and aimed at Becky, but it was too late - Zoey fired off a shot and it went straight through his skull as his body collapsed to the ground. Zoey aimed at another one and fired, dropping him as well. Becky walked over Zoey after decapitating another man - her clothes bloody from the harm she had caused to all of them.

The one that had lost his arm stood up, his arm still bleeding as he looked to the witch. "Fuck you bitches! Who the hell do you think you are?! Working with a witch, she'd just as well kill you in your sleep if you ain't watchin'!!"

Zoey stood up, her face filled with anger as she looked to the man who was now stumbling from the blood loss. "You have no idea who we are. She's my sister and she has my back..." She raised her eyes, looking past him as a giant shadow appeared behind him. That could only mean one thing. "Who has yours?" she said before kickstarting a bike, jumping on and helping Becky climb on - riding off.

"I don't need anyone! I have myself and that's all I fuckin' need babe, ya hear m--" he screamed out just before he was thrust through the wall by a Tank that had come from all the noise. The tank watched through the rain as Zoey and Becky rode off.

Becky held onto her sister tightly as she rested her head on Zoey's back. "I have your back forever," she muttered as the rain stopped. Zoey smiled as she revved the engine once more taking a corner on the freeway.

"You're now entering Colorado. Heh, to think we've come this far and we still have a long way to go.."

__zoey_x_witch___by_kenshi98.png

Back