Hey Sean Renaud

At least that thing is kinda cute and won't feast on my dreams. Those things in the Dark Crystal will eat your soul if you're not careful.

At least that thing is kinda cute and won't feast on my dreams. Those things in the Dark Crystal will eat your soul if you're not careful.

They have Dark Crystal Plushies and Figures, But I'm not dropping 200 for a Jan Figure.

Might buy the Bowie Goblin king figure though

David Bowie still creeps me out. I can't imagine having a David Bowie doll watch me sleep. Well I wouldn't sleep anymore but still.

They have Dark Crystal Plushies and Figures, But I'm not dropping 200 for a Jan Figure.

Might buy the Bowie Goblin king figure though

I have that! Actually, I have 2. The one with the super good sculpt and the one with Hoggle.

David Bowie still creeps me out. I can't imagine having a David Bowie doll watch me sleep. Well I wouldn't sleep anymore but still.

OK, so my ex who was a Jehova's witness was legit terrified of that thing. I had all my action figures in the bedroom except the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka, and as such, the goblin king watched us sleep.

Twice.

I convinced him that in an Indian-in-the-Cupboard-esc scenerio, the autobots would protect us from the Goblin King, and that seemed to sway him.

But thinking of the Depp figure... it talked and was motion activated. And this one time my roommate fell asleep playing Dragon Warrior 8 or 9 or whatever, as was the style at the time, and it was like 5am and my man was going home, and just as he walked stealthfully by the table by the door, Wonka shrieked, "MUMBLER!"

And he screamed. Woke my roommate and me both up. It was really funny.

Guess you need to get someone in there to protect you from Wonka. I suggest Vampire Hunter D.

I have that! Actually, I have 2. The one with the super good sculpt and the one with Hoggle.

The only cool action figure I have is the pre ban joker from Dark Knight. When I worked at toys r us we had two cases of Batman figures come in. Each had one joker per case. I snagged one and the boss snagged one. They pulled em from the market a few days later. Somethin about heath ledgers overdose or some such. Oh and it came with a knife. Parent groups couldnt handle that

The only cool action figure I have is the pre ban joker from Dark Knight. When I worked at toys r us we had two cases of Batman figures come in. Each had one joker per case. I snagged one and the boss snagged one. They pulled em from the market a few days later. Somethin about heath ledgers overdose or some such. Oh and it came with a knife. Parent groups couldnt handle that

It fucking pisses me off how toy lots are handled. They only put one of the good figure in every case. And it's always the good one. "They want 20 Optimus Primes in some retarded repaint, and 1 RC".

No Hasbro. You are stupid.

And EVERY TOYLINE DOES IT.

Comics are still worth getting into, besides they seem to have learned their lesson and greatly improved on how they do things even compared to the early 90's before they got greedy.

As for diamonds they are legal because the monopoly that exists is outside the US. We don't yet have a global economy that is positioned to deal with those kinds of things. Sooner or later but probably later than sooner.

Also which one of you evil fuckwits did it? We start discussing Fraggles and BAM the Hub picks those little fucks up and it's gonna be on this weekend. It's crazy and I know that one of you did this to me.

Comics are still worth getting into, besides they seem to have learned their lesson and greatly improved on how they do things even compared to the early 90's before they got greedy.

As for diamonds they are legal because the monopoly that exists is outside the US. We don't yet have a global economy that is positioned to deal with those kinds of things. Sooner or later but probably later than sooner.

Also which one of you evil fuckwits did it? We start discussing Fraggles and BAM the Hub picks those little fucks up and it's gonna be on this weekend. It's crazy and I know that one of you did this to me.

that was my will. I wanted to introduce my wife to em and netflix pulled the little bastards. I am going to buy the series in payday

Guess you need to get someone in there to protect you from Wonka. I suggest Vampire Hunter D.

I got hubby a D figure for his birthday when we first got together. I did the whole pack it in a huge box thing so it looked like a bigger present than it was. He was so stoked. He still loves his D. I don't think I've been able to top that birthday present in the nearly 10 years we've been together.

never got into xena. thought they were airing it on tv land or some such now

It's your apology for bringing the Fraggles back. I don't know if you know this or not but I have the power to summon hurricanes. It's no coincidence that Jen lives in Florida and they keep getting hit, it's not Global Warming.

I got hubby a D figure for his birthday when we first got together. I did the whole pack it in a huge box thing so it looked like a bigger present than it was. He was so stoked. He still loves his D. I don't think I've been able to top that birthday present in the nearly 10 years we've been together.

Have you gotten him the sequel yet? Almost everybody agrees that Bloodlust is simply superior to the original.

Have you gotten him the sequel yet? Almost everybody agrees that Bloodlust is simply superior to the original.

We are such anime noobs we didn't realise bloodlust was the sequel for a few years. We weren't impressed with the original.

It's your apology for bringing the Fraggles back. I don't know if you know this or not but I have the power to summon hurricanes. It's no coincidence that Jen lives in Florida and they keep getting hit, it's not Global Warming.

Whatcha got against fraggles?

We are such anime noobs we didn't realise bloodlust was the sequel for a few years. We weren't impressed with the original.

Well if you had the mistake of watching them out of order it's no surprise. Bloodlust is simply the better film, better story, better animation, better characters. The only the thing the original has is that's where it's first revealed that D is Drac's kid (or Drac, they are never 100% clear on that). Still they need to release more of that series.

Whatcha got against fraggles?

They remind me of Snorks, who intern remind me of smurfs. Besides the important thing is I want Xena and I'm willing to flood Florida until I get it.

Well if you had the mistake of watching them out of order it's no surprise. Bloodlust is simply the better film, better story, better animation, better characters. The only the thing the original has is that's where it's first revealed that D is Drac's kid (or Drac, they are never 100% clear on that). Still they need to release more of that series.

They remind me of Snorks, who intern remind me of smurfs. Besides the important thing is I want Xena and I'm willing to flood Florida until I get it.

and your issue with snorks and smurfs?
ok I can understand smurfs but snorks are awesome

He can't be Drac, he's half human.

Back