The Good Wife

The political attack ads in real-time, meatlife world, are non-stop.
The amount of money being spent is mind boggling.

Most of them are attacking women who are Democrats.

The Good Wife has attracted the attention of New Yorker magazine, this month.

They have noticed that there have been many changes in the Good Wife narrative.

The Good Wife is about to enter the political arena.

The Good Wife has tracked her pristine high heels though unwholesome and seedy areas.

She is no longer the pure, squeaky clean Joan of Arc of the courtroom.

She has come a long way, since the beginning of the series.

She has picked her particular battles. She faced those who have tried to belittle her.
She is battle hardened, and is a wiser woman.

This brings to mind, "The Candidate," with Robert Redford.
Redford is working to be elected. A well wisher congratulates him with the words,
"Now, you are a politician." Redford's body language and facial expression contain the message,that he wants to punch the well wisher's lights out. Redford feels as if he has been mightily insulted!
Redford's expression changes. He gets the joke on himself. He hugs the well wisher, and laughs.
 
The Good Wife watches someone close to her, lose everything.
Many people wanted something from him.
They did not care how they would be getting it.
 
Tonight, we must be patient, while the football game makes us wait for the Good Wife show.

9:40 ?
 
Halftime break finished at 10:00
Mr. Rice must be talked about.
TV ads for Christmas.
The football game will not end until after 11:30

No Good Wife, tonight. *sigh*
 
The Good Wife would not last , if they nailed the script to reality.

Charlie Baker is going through the process of being sworn in as governor, today.

Baker told students that the third time, is the charm. And, yet, he tried four times.

Now, he has success.

"Liberal Republican."

Is he, really ?

Gov, as of today.

First Republican, in eight years.

Goodbye, Deval Patrick.
 
Two in the morning, catch The Good Wife, revisited

Back to the beginning

The Good Wife's future love interest has a close friend, that is a judge.

The judge is compromised by overwhelming betting debts. The judge is in crisis mode, and agrees to take bribe money from a private prison for juveniles. He suddenly starts handing out harsh and lengthy sentences to teens. The private prison gains much money from the State coffers. A stipend for each teen prisoner is provided.

At the time the episode was made, a judge in the real-life meat world was caught sending children and teens to a private jail, for money.

In the Good Wife's world, the issue comes to light, because bias is suspected (racism).

I have forgotten why the injustice for cash was discovered.
Only that a judge was not protected by his circle of colleagues.
He went too far ? Or, he was careless and was caught ?
Was he just a effigy of the justice system ?
A chunk of human flesh burned at the stake,
to provide a smokescreen of reassurance
that America's law system is just ?


This report, released as a follow-up to No Place For Kids, introduces new evidence on the widespread maltreatment of youth in state-funded juvenile corrections facilities. It tells of high rates of sexual victimization, the heavy-handed use of disciplinary isolation and a growing roster of states where confined youth have been subject to widespread abuse. The four-year update is in — and the news is not good.

June 24, 2015


http://www.aecf.org/resources/maltreatment-of-youth-in-us-juvenile-corrections-facilities/

See- Political Board
See- Ferguson
 
The Good Wife is given an opportunity to see how the other half lives, and how power and influence take decisions of importance out of an individual's hands.
 
Last edited:
The current season of “The Good Wife” is officially its last, CBS announced via a Super Bowl promo spot on Sunday.

The Emmy-winning drama series starring Julianna Margulies has nine episodes to go in its seventh season. CBS announced the May 8 series finale with a promo spot that aired during the network’s telecast of Super Bowl 50


Margulies earned lead actress Emmy Awards in 2011 and 2014 for her work on the series
.
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-good-wife-canceled-cbs-1201699671/
 
The Good Wife is confronted, and she must provide a response.
True to her character, she choses to come down squarely on brass tacks.
She puts her cards on the table.
She is clear, about what she wants.

The Good Wife is rewarded, by a taste of what she has been missing, for a very long time.
 
Back
Top