With a mischievious grin...

A sexy woman. Very nice. I'll subscribe to that, please.

Thank you :).

Cute panties and perfect butts put me in a festive mood

Well then...deck the halls!

God I wish you were the girl next door, form me
So sexy but not a diva,unless the mood strikes you,more to enjoy about you and your thread!
I also dislike clowns,carsalesmen and the burger king dude just plan buggs me!
Now to sit back and enjoy your thread,mouth closed ,eyes open!

Well I do have neighbors, so I am someone's girl next door ;). I actually love the burger king guy. I'm not sure why.

I would certainly hope that my grammar was under constant scrutiny. I'm enough of a grammar snob to scrutinize everyone else's, so I'd be vaguely disappointed if mine wasn't undergoing the same testing.

No, no one's perfect. Your derriere is approaching it, though.

-LCN

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down. Mhm. And thank you :).

Mmmm, I wish you lived in the house behind me. I'd pretty much be there everyday!

Gosh, I'm a man who loves girls in their panties! Especially you, cause you are just so lovely! :) mmmm

I'd love to see more of your panties, on you of course. ;)

Well thank you :). I'll see what I can do.

I hear they're making great advances in blush therapy at the Blushonian Institute and Research Centre.

BTW, cute isn't nearly a sufficient enough word to describe the subject of that last pic.

I'll have to look into that.

Do you have a better suggestion?

I would love to see you blush red all the way down to your waist...the expression on your lips, your tummy, and everything in between. :eek:

(I would also love to be the one who makes it happen.)

I would love to see you blush red all the way down to your waist...the expression on your lips, your tummy, and everything in between. :eek:

(I would also love to be the one who makes it happen.)

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am a frequent blusher.

I would suggest "You're one click away from something breath taking, the perfect ass all wrapped up .... and waiting" ;)

Haha...too verbose ;)

You are welcome. I have excellent taste in women.

Ha! You and me? We're going to be friends. mhm.

Maybe it's his whopper. :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Ha! well played...

I actually hate fast food.

Aw thanks Ken :). The blanket thing cracks me up...like I said in my last post I would never even have thought of that. I do love a good blanket fort though, I mean, c'mon.

You're more then welcome, MYW. Uh-huh....never would have thought of it. Psssh.....you can not deny the awesomeness of the unintentional blanket fort and the fun sexy times folks can have playing in one. ;)

As for the dying....I recently dyed my hair white for a Christmas party......gotta say I think I look pretty good with the snowy locks. Got a few naturally and don't plan on doing anything about them, unless the mood strikes me to.

You're absolutely gorgeous and have nothing to fret about.

*big warm bear hug*

Let's do it!

I do love festive decorations.

I have room for one more cute friend...It's a room with a great view.;)

Thank goodness!

I was only suggesting what everyone else was thinking, sometimes obvious works well.

Fair enough.

You're more then welcome, MYW. Uh-huh....never would have thought of it. Psssh.....you can not deny the awesomeness of the unintentional blanket fort and the fun sexy times folks can have playing in one. ;)

As for the dying....I recently dyed my hair white for a Christmas party......gotta say I think I look pretty good with the snowy locks. Got a few naturally and don't plan on doing anything about them, unless the mood strikes me to.

You're absolutely gorgeous and have nothing to fret about.

*big warm bear hug*

Yeah I know...I'll just have to see how it plays out. But that's very sweet of you, thanks.

Psst...you're mixing your forums ;).

Yeah I know...I'll just have to see how it plays out. But that's very sweet of you, thanks.

Psst...you're mixing your forums ;).

Just me telling the truth how it is, hun.

The stuff I used, Ben Nye's Hair Dye, works like a charm, but it reeks horribly.

*forehead smack* D'oh. Happens to the best of us....right?

Get your ass moving then, girl :D

Unfortunately I think you have me confused with someone else ;)

Just me telling the truth how it is, hun.

The stuff I used, Ben Nye's Hair Dye, works like a charm, but it reeks horribly.

*forehead smack* D'oh. Happens to the best of us....right?

I'm sure if I were to do it I'd leave it to the professionals. I have a great hairdresser.

I won't tell if you don't ;)

really? guess i know where i'm hanging out this weekend.

*facepalm*

Good morning

Who doesn't love a refreshing shower in the morning? ;)

The title is related to the fact that I already had a series called 'shower' so instead of retitling those I named these the french word for shower...which as you may or may not know is 'douche'.

Et voilà.

Attachments

• douche5.jpg
    douche5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4,711
  • douche7.jpg
    douche7.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4,831
Well hello!

I always wonder how these amazing threads can go unnoticed by me but I found you this morning and have spent the last hour reading and staring at your phenomenal body. Love your pics...I need to say that again...LOVE your pics. Very artful and your body looks like its chiseled from stone, soft, smooth, perky, amazing stone ...just perfect. Looking forward to more.

A new fan :)

Morning Good Looking .... The banter on your thread is Great :) ... Working nights here I only get to read it :( .... But your photos are amazing !!!!

attachment.php

If there was ever an Angel from above ... It has to be You ;) ...

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Who doesn't love a refreshing shower in the morning? ;)

The title is related to the fact that I already had a series called 'shower' so instead of retitling those I named these the french word for shower...which as you may or may not know is 'douche'.

Et voilà.
(Pokes head up, waving white flag) Mistress MYW. Can I say something?? It wasn't me who was peeking in your bathroom window.

Well hello!

I always wonder how these amazing threads can go unnoticed by me but I found you this morning and have spent the last hour reading and staring at your phenomenal body. Love your pics...I need to say that again...LOVE your pics. Very artful and your body looks like its chiseled from stone, soft, smooth, perky, amazing stone ...just perfect. Looking forward to more.

A new fan :)

Aw that is so sweet, thank you. Welcome!

Morning Good Looking .... The banter on your thread is Great :) ... Working nights here I only get to read it :( .... But your photos are amazing !!!!

If there was ever an Angel from above ... It has to be You ;) ...

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Haha well I don't know about angel...troublemaker maybe :). Thank you. I'm glad you like them.

(Pokes head up, waving white flag) Mistress MYW. Can I say something?? It wasn't me who was peeking in your bathroom window.

Oh I know. I invited that guy in for breakfast and made him some pancakes. He looked so hungry! Maybe next time.

Aw that is so sweet, thank you. Welcome!

Haha well I don't know about angel...troublemaker maybe :). Thank you. I'm glad you like them.

Troublemaker .... Angel ... You are quite the Attractive Lady ... :)

Back