What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old game my husband used to play overseas. You go up to a local (non-american or in this case apalachian american) and ask them if they are into BTCWD? You keep at this making it sound like a really cool thing until you get the drunk to admit they're into this. You then, at volume, announce "Oh my god, you are into big tittied chicks with dicks?

I know, childish as hell, but it is an interesting way to start a bar brawl......

ghey....

It's an old game my husband used to play overseas. You go up to a local (non-american or in this case apalachian american) and ask them if they are into BTCWD? You keep at this making it sound like a really cool thing until you get the drunk to admit they're into this. You then, at volume, announce "Oh my god, you are into big tittied chicks with dicks?

I know, childish as hell, but it is an interesting way to start a bar brawl......

Lmao!

Ummm I think I'd have to be really drunk to enjoy that. Good thing about being short is I can shimmy away real quick

But funny as hell. The kid he asked that to last night about swallowed his tongue...

did you sit around laughing like this?

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhfDWpFV8syYHeM8iAdF1PMhcL5V1UrIQAe0VtXlglNrkgk7PO-g

I don't know if I would try this or not

tumblr_mibfjkZhKx1qh4p4io1_500.jpg

Last thing I want to do now is to go to school event. Curl up on the sofa with my little girl and watch Tangled is more my style for tonight. :eek:

Out till 4 am.. in bed, nude, and not alone.. and you call me at 7am to try out the face time feature on your phone?! Really, Dad? Your 25 year old self would've kicked you in the shins for this.

thinking about what i am going to get off to, who I'd love to be fucking right now and deciding is i want to play with my ass. All good things on a horny morning,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back