Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF0055.jpg

but the title of the thread is oral servitude.. I know the first post goes on to explain that it's about cock worship..but if you want to restrict "oral servitude" to just the male dangly bit.. then it should say so in the title..

pictures of a woman receiving oral is still that.. a man or woman providing service with their mouth..

is it the idea that oral servitued goes both ways that bothers you or just the pictures of a woman getting oral sex.. because if it's just the pictures, maybe we should stop posting the pictures..because some of the ones of women giving head I find disgusting and offensive as well.. it's personal ..preference..

I've been in this thread since its inception. What bothers me is that you're such a little child that you can't let people who enjoy one kink quietly enjoy it their own thread. Instead you have to try to FORCE your kink down our throats because you're such a selfish little bawling baby screaming "ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! Waaaaah!!!! I get to SHIT wherever I want and NOBODY CAN STOP ME! So THERE!" Gah, put your diapers back on, child, unless you want to drive us all away with your stink.

I've seen many bratty little male baby subs present the same illogical shitty argument you just have: ignoring the first post of the thread which stated CLEARLY what the thread was about and lamely claiming the "technicality" that the thread title didn't specify orgal servitude to women, meant that this is enjoyed and welcomed in this thread. If these bratty little boy-tois (and you) were right, then thread titles on lit would have to be at least 50 words long and fully of every legal stipulation to get cunts like you to leave us alone to our personal enjoyment. Don't you find this behavior rather childish, little girl? Hate the title? Well the last "empress" I knew, that utter whore eisana, was an immature brat as well, so I pretty much think that title, or common women who prefer to confer it upon themselves, suck even worse.

If you had half a bone of maturity in your body, you'd do what any grownup does and go quietly start your own thread that contained content YOU wanted to see, rather than bug other happy people in their thread insisting ON YOUR RIGHTS AS A FREE WOMAN!!!

I is sooooo impwessed by thatie! Actually, you make me uttlerly ahamed that I share the same plumbing as you. At least I would never have the fucking GALL to call myself Great Holy Wonderful Empress while acting more bratty that the greenest little selfish malesub. Sheesh!

Little infants playing around in the sand, that's what your ilk has always (and still does) remind me of. Now I imagine you'll try to be BIG and IMPRESSIVE and post all sorts of cunt-lickin' SHIT just to prove your point that ANYONE can post ANYTHING they want in any thread. Oh! I'll just faint straight away at that! Or maybe I'll just... Yawn. Grow up child, we ALL already know that anyone can post anything in any thread as long as they don't piss off a mod. You'll just make yourself look even stupider than they have by doing so. But be my guest. Might be nice if the rest of the forum got to see you in your full immaturity.

The first thread of this post tells what this thread is about. You can follow it or not follow, your choice unless a mod gets annoyed at your wittle babygames. But you're causing a lot of people who read your rantsw to lose respect for you and your little gameplaying, "empress." (pats your head condescendingly)

--------------------------

I hate people like that cunt who try to ruin other's fun. Someone please PM me if she ever starts a picture thread, so I can go fill it up with totally inappropriate crap that isn't AT ALL her kink, OK? Those of you who remember when I was a regular poster know I have the pictures to do so. (sweet smile)

Now, with all that said, there is once sense in which I got off on the pictures Mr. Cream posted. I hate being orally serviced with a passion, I feel it is wrong and awful and utterly inappropriate to my station, but I hate it so very much that the idea of being forced to submit to it is actually a little hot. The humiliation, the discomfort, the having to submit to a physical act I despise because someone said I must, all trip my perverted switch...just a little. I think sometimes I could get into any scene, as long as it was forced. For shyslave and others who don't like those pics, maybe looking at them in that light might help a little bit. :)

Last edited:
Ahh Stirbird,

I read your rant and agreed with the sentiment that people should have the courtesy to read what the thread is about prior to posting.

I also read the end paragraph.....and now have to return to those pics and try to see them in a different light.....the things I do to improve my abilities *sigh*
It is no good, I look at those pics and imagine it has the same texture as licking unwashed raw mushrooms. That really is the picture in my mind, slightly wet, slimy and not terrible nice; just like raw mushrooms.

How many of you are now wondering if you should lick a mushroom to work out if it has a similar taste??!?:p

Sir Leo your comment made me smile...

A few years ago my mother opened a conversation at the dinner table with

'Your father gave me a pearl necklace last night'

My mouth almost gaped opened, until I realised she meant a real pearl necklace and he had given it to her for their anniversary....at least I think that is what she meant:confused:

Wow.... someone woke up on the wrong side of the web this morning.
I went back and read the original post, and sure, it mentions cock worship but also refers to it as oral worship with a downcast eye.. or something to that effect. When you add in the OR some people may read into it differently then it is meant. Fine.

Empress Fi though didn't post pictures of Cunnilingus, all she did was defend the person who got slammed for doing so which in no way deserves a slam the likes of what you just delivered. It's completely uncalled for. You know nothing about her and by the immaturity of your lashing out i am pretty sure that is a good thing. Wow you were here from the beginning. Big fucking whoop-ti-do. I am sure that makes you so much more special then the people who weren't fortunate enough to find the boards months or years before.

Whatever. You have your likes and your desires. Keep to em. You have the right to verbally express how you feel. Fine. Everyone does. But dropping to the this level of shit is just stupid when someone did nothing wrong more then just try to help someone else.

I hate people like that cunt who try to ruin other's fun. Someone please PM me if she ever starts a picture thread, so I can go fill it up with totally inappropriate crap that isn't AT ALL her kink, OK? Those of you who remember when I was a regular poster know I have the pictures to do so. (sweet smile)

Sir Leo your comment made me smile...

A few years ago my mother opened a conversation at the dinner table with

'Your father gave me a pearl necklace last night'

My mouth almost gaped opened, until I realised she meant a real pearl necklace and he had given it to her for their anniversary....at least I think that is what she meant:confused:

We tend to think our parents were straight laced prudes, but kinky sex has been around as long as sex! I don't want the image in my head, but I have to hold out the possibility my parents were hot fuckers just like me. OK, now I absolutley have to think of anything else, even slimy mushrooms! LOL

New Pics? Stories?

Anyone have new pics or stories? I miss my favorite thread. :devil:

Attachments

• tmb_02.jpg
    tmb_02.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 619
  • tmb_04.jpg
    tmb_04.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 544
  • tmb_14.jpg
    tmb_14.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 543
  • tmb_15.jpg
    tmb_15.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
Ah, oral servitude.

I'd totally missed the contretemps. One doesn't get to see birdie go into full on Usenet mode every day.

It never occurred to me that oral servitude could mean anything other than cock worship. Anything involving mouth contact with the female organ simply isn't even on my radar screen. A blind spot to be sure.

Oral servitude, its like body worship except focusing on the sex right? I’m not entirely sure.

Oral servitude, its like body worship except focusing on the sex right? I’m not entirely sure.

Not sure what you mean by that.

I love giving oral worship.

There is an element of sex, but there is a bigger element of serving and doing something I enjoy, want to do and gives him pleasure.

If mowing the lawn ticked those boxes maybe I would do that to make us both happy.

Not all oral sex leads to penetrative sex, it depends on what he wants.

But if you mean oral servitude is about focusing on the sexual organ, then yes it is about an intense focus on that part of his anatomy.

I have been very lucky to meet some wonderful cocks, who enjoy being served.

More than once I have known someone to have such a depth of personal sexual control that despite my efforts when he decided it was time to stop (no orgasm for either of us), I stopped.

That did not seem to be about sex, that seemed to be about my giving him pleasure and his level of personal control.

Recently someone described D/s to as a mutual dance.
In terms of oral servitude it could be seen the same way.
Little point if he cannot have some level of control or if it is something he gains little pleasure from.

It was only this morning I woke up and briefly thought how nice it would be to have a beautiful cock to worship as a start to the day.

Considering I am not at my best on any morning, I must be missing something in my life right now.

I had a few minutes drifting in my mind imagining how I could wake a Master.

My thoughts turned to the idea of licking his limp cock from base to tip in soft gentle strokes, running my lips all over it and taking it whole into my mouth as it started to get harder and harder.

Once hard, I would slowly run my fingers down his cock, my tongue following the trail of my fingers.

Savouring every part of how his skin feels against my lips and tongue. Being acutely aware of the tiniest movement which indicates a further tightening of the skin of his cock. Also aware of the pre-cum that has started to run from the tip onto my face, feeling it sticky on my cheeks.

Pushing my tongue, lips face into the base of his cock and drawing in the smell of his balls as they rise and tighten.

Thoughts of running my fingers and tongue over the deep ridges on his balls, feeling them move in response to my servitude.

How wonderful it could have been.

Instead reality and work dragged me from my thoughts and day dreams.

I miss time on my knees....

So Shy - NOT

Not sure what you mean by that.

I love giving oral worship.

There is an element of sex, but there is a bigger element of serving and doing something I enjoy, want to do and gives him pleasure.

If mowing the lawn ticked those boxes maybe I would do that to make us both happy.

Not all oral sex leads to penetrative sex, it depends on what he wants.

But if you mean oral servitude is about focusing on the sexual organ, then yes it is about an intense focus on that part of his anatomy.

I have been very lucky to meet some wonderful cocks, who enjoy being served.

More than once I have known someone to have such a depth of personal sexual control that despite my efforts when he decided it was time to stop (no orgasm for either of us), I stopped.

That did not seem to be about sex, that seemed to be about my giving him pleasure and his level of personal control.

Recently someone described D/s to as a mutual dance.
In terms of oral servitude it could be seen the same way.
Little point if he cannot have some level of control or if it is something he gains little pleasure from.

It was only this morning I woke up and briefly thought how nice it would be to have a beautiful cock to worship as a start to the day.

Considering I am not at my best on any morning, I must be missing something in my life right now.

I had a few minutes drifting in my mind imagining how I could wake a Master.

My thoughts turned to the idea of licking his limp cock from base to tip in soft gentle strokes, running my lips all over it and taking it whole into my mouth as it started to get harder and harder.

Once hard, I would slowly run my fingers down his cock, my tongue following the trail of my fingers.

Savouring every part of how his skin feels against my lips and tongue. Being acutely aware of the tiniest movement which indicates a further tightening of the skin of his cock. Also aware of the pre-cum that has started to run from the tip onto my face, feeling it sticky on my cheeks.

Pushing my tongue, lips face into the base of his cock and drawing in the smell of his balls as they rise and tighten.

Thoughts of running my fingers and tongue over the deep ridges on his balls, feeling them move in response to my servitude.

How wonderful it could have been.

Instead reality and work dragged me from my thoughts and day dreams.

I miss time on my knees....

Shy,
I am certain that your provocative literary picture has driven or will drive hundreds of otherwise strong men to find the nearest immediate relief. Or will cause them to fantasize about you, the next time they are getting head. You are so deliciously wicked and so NOT shy. Thanks ever so much.

Leo :devil:

Shy,
I am certain that your provocative literary picture has driven or will drive hundreds of otherwise strong men to find the nearest immediate relief. Or will cause them to fantasize about you, the next time they are getting head. You are so deliciously wicked and so NOT shy. Thanks ever so much.

Leo :devil:

You say such sweet things, thank you.

However, I am far too shy to ask if it worked on you!

I like being wicked, and being deliciously wicked is even more fun.

I owe you an email, I am terrible at keeping in touch.

But I promise I will do it....honest I will.

I do find it difficult to do normal life things like answer emails when my mind is often full of oral servitude thoughts. I wonder why that is?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back