First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Thanks TK!! So good to hear from you again! I hope you're still as naughty and sexy as ever!! Any new stuff from you that I can check out?? Show me the way please ;)

Index is in my sig, new stuff is toward the bottom!

Darn you deleted the pictures. I bet they where amazing. Because you are one sexy guy. Hope you will post or repost them soon.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow! Cant believe it has been two years since I have posted here. Well, I have been lurking on n off, checking out the beautiful ladies of LIT. Great to see some new beautiful and talented ladies. Well I just wanted to say hello to the ladies who I have interacted with in the past and who have visited my thread. ( Hope I am remembered ;) ). And if anyone would like to see me back and posting ?
Well, good to have posted in a while. Ciao for now!!

Wow! Cant believe it has been two years since I have posted here. Well, I have been lurking on n off, checking out the beautiful ladies of LIT. Great to see some new beautiful and talented ladies. Well I just wanted to say hello to the ladies who I have interacted with in the past and who have visited my thread. ( Hope I am remembered ;) ). And if anyone would like to see me back and posting ?

Hey stranger! and duh on the posting new stuff! ;)

Hey!!!! I second the return!

Return?

Wondering if i'm still remembered...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Return.jpg
    Return.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
Back