What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
enough children! or i will put you both in the corner with no short bread!

Vella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll willingly stand in the corner when the shortbread's in my hand. Hell, I'll stand anywhere you like, actually :D :heart:

scheherazade_79 said:
Vella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'll willingly stand in the corner when the shortbread's in my hand. Hell, I'll stand anywhere you like, actually :D :heart:
hello gorgeous.
if you're in the corner, there will be no shortbread. however, if you're good, im sure arrangements can be made.
;) :kiss:

vella_ms said:
enough children! or i will put you both in the corner with no short bread!

No fair!
I just spent an hour making and cooking the bloody stuff!
<pokes Zade>
This is all *your* fault.
x
V

vella_ms said:
hello gorgeous.
if you're in the corner, there will be no shortbread. however, if you're good, im sure arrangements can be made.
;) :kiss:

There'll be no shortbread, because I've eaten it already :p

What does 'being good' involve? If there's more shortbread in it, I'll do anything! :D :kiss:

Vermilion said:
No fair!
I just spent an hour making and cooking the bloody stuff!
<pokes Zade>
This is all *your* fault.
x
V

Shhh!!!!

There could be more shortbread in it for both of us - just play along ;)

scheherazade_79 said:
Shhh!!!!

There could be more shortbread in it for both of us - just play along ;)

How would that work? I'm not making any more, I can't afford the butter - I'm a poor student you know.

[To Vella] She started it...
x
V

Vermilion said:
Watch it and weep...
x
V

You bitch! Wave it under my nose, why don't you? :p :kiss:

I dunnow, though. You should definitely have someone taste it first before serving it at a dinner party. If it doesn't meet Zade Trading Standards, can I eat the rest of it for you? :kiss:

Vermilion said:
How would that work? I'm not making any more, I can't afford the butter - I'm a poor student you know.

[To Vella] She started it...
x
V

Pretend we're still squabbling over the shortbread (even though it's all gone), do as Vella says, then get the shortbread reward. Of course, the shortbread reward will no longer be there... so Vella will go to the shops and buy some more.

End result? Double the shortbread :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:
Pretend we're still squabbling over the shortbread (even though it's all gone), do as Vella says, then get the shortbread reward. Of course, the shortbread reward will no longer be there... so Vella will go to the shops and buy some more.

End result? Double the shortbread :cool:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
<thumps Zade soundly over the head>
"YOU'RE NOT HAVING ANY" ;)
x
V

scheherazade_79 said:
You bitch! Wave it under my nose, why don't you? :p :kiss:

I dunnow, though. You should definitely have someone taste it first before serving it at a dinner party. If it doesn't meet Zade Trading Standards, can I eat the rest of it for you? :kiss:

It's still hot and sending off little shortbread scent signals...
Shame I can't attach smell to these posts...
x
V

*cough*

Feeling a little better than earlier at work. I'm home now, I took a nap, had some hot cocoa with honey, and a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I'm taking tomorrow off as well. Now all that I need to do is rest for my poker tournament on Saturday :D

Sherry Hawk said:
Glad y'all are having fun. Consider yourself hugged/kissed, and spread 'em around to everyone else for me, please. :)

Thank you, will do.

We just had fun. Took a drive into Waco to do some essential shopping, and coming of the highway had to interact with.............*drum roll*.........a roundabout!! Which is ok, except with the wife driving she almost lost it - she's got used to roundabouts in the UK (with me driving), but, of course, we go round the other way!!

That was fun. :D :D

Fastfood Chinese for lunch, managed to spill soy sauce on my pants...I smelled like a chinese restaurant all the way home.

Now its time for a cuppa, and a chat with the lovely V, and Tex who's just arrived.

sophia jane said:
My mood: okay. Things are going pretty well here. Therapy started off nicely. I'm taking some steps to make changes and take care of myself. All good things. So, we'll see.

:) So happy to hear this. Be well.

*sigh* Sometimes I really, really wish I had a normal child and this week has been one of those times. I'm hoping things have been resolved. I'm choosing to be upbeat anyway.

Rumple Foreskin said:
Lucky, I'm going to make a huge guess that this is the VALOR program you've been selected for.

VA Learning Opportunities Residency (VALOR)
The VALOR program allows outstanding students who have completed the final semester or quarter of their junior year to develop competencies in clinical nursing while working at an approved VA health care facility.

If so, one warning. The wife-unit and I met at a VA hospital where she was working during the summer between her sophmore and junior year in nursing school in NYC. Yes, I know, you and Vella and all that. But when we met, "she who must be obeyed" was engaged.

Later in life, when teaching psych nursing, she'd explain that it happened before she was taught how to deal with certain patients.

But all seriousness aside:

:nana: CONGRATULATIONS! :nana:

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
Indeed it is the same VALOR program. Was quite competitive out here with 25+ applicants and only 9 available slots. It's been great to be one of them, but now the hard part is that I have to console friends that didn't make it while I did.

As for meeting someone ... don't count on it. ;) I think I'm pretty safe with the relatively low numbers of females that pass through and the fact that I've got my hands and heart quite full with Vella. I am glad, though, that your wife-unit had the good sense to kick her fiancee to the curb when you came 'round.

:)

Thanks to you and everyone for their well-wishes and congratulations. This is one of the biggest and best things that has happened to me since I met Vella. It's chock-a-block full of opportunity and even comes with a paycheck, so I'm very excited and happy.

~lucky :heart:

Just wanted to pop in here for a second and wave, since I managed to come home and chat for about half an hour and then fall fast asleep for the next two hours.
:rolleyes:
I hope everyone had a great day. Looking forward to welcoming more guests and having a great time together this weekend. Must find some time to study but that's about all the worry I have for now. Love you all bunches.

:)

~lucky

p.s. Sophie - Love you and am smiling huge after reading your post. :heart:

what?! buzzed already and dinner isnt even on yet. hrm. its the company. i love my extended family so damn much.

vella_ms said:
what?! buzzed already and dinner isnt even on yet. hrm. its the company. i love my extended family so damn much.

Mat give you guys the kisses and hugs I sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back