If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vee haf vays of making you fvuck!

How many do I get to try out for starters?
sFun_drool21.gif
 
Aww, because you'd be just luscious with an all over tan! ;)

*blush*

I will have one by then, no doubt.

I'm pretty dark right now, but I have lots of white tan lines where my suit goes. In winter and spring I tan a bit at the salon, so I can get all-over yummy tan goodness.

:D:D:D

(who knows what that would look like with purple ropes and clothespins?)
 
I can guess. BTW, I was "gifted" with some lovely blue rope now too.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Even though I tried to make my position on rope very clear, that blasted Stella has to go and write a Bingo Kink that completely unsettles me and who shows up next? Wenchie, of course. Are you two in cahoots? Just how much lovely blue rope were you given? Bears is big, you know . . .
 
It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Even though I tried to make my position on rope very clear, that blasted Stella has to go and write a Bingo Kink that completely unsettles me and who shows up next? Wenchie, of course. Are you two in cahoots? Just how much lovely blue rope were you given? Bears is big, you know . . .

She's got a butt-load of purple rope, that's for sure.

:D
 
She's got a butt-load of purple rope, that's for sure.

:D

Hmm, don't know what your definition of butt-load is. I have ~200 yards of purple but only a 100 ft section of blue. But hey, if it can tie me into a nice harness, I can only imagine what it can do to you. ;)

PS: nope not in cahoots with anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top