Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

well i hope she is, even if its just to spite you!:)
why do you try to spoil anothers enjoyment of lit!

My attitude is simple. If I had any power to influence anyone I'd want their pussy or their money not their luv. And its almost a sure thing I aint gonna get money, cunt, or luv...regardless of what I do. Jesus was perfect and it didn't save his ass.
 
Lol hahaha very good James and I expect you don't know the difference between dominance and abusive either....you have just provided the evidence lol hahahaha

Sam xx

I'm a little more than you wanna play with.
 
In fact you're a lot more than I want to play with.....I have been abused before and being dominated by a caring Dom is what I want to play with

Sam xx

This place if larded with Mister SOFTEE doms.
 
Wait a second

Explain Marines to me. I don't know about now but they usta do and die without the PA attitude. That's pretty sub to me. Do you get it?

In Vietnam I discovered something stunning quite by accident. During a mortar attack everyone, from high to low, submits to the will of the person with the most dominating presence. In that event the dom was a 19 year old kid who stood upon a crate and gave orders to captains and privates alike, and they submitted to him. At that moment he was as dominant as Napoleon or Patton. I know the man well, when the shit hits the fan, and the common sentiment is OMG, he calmly takes over. Its what being dom is all about.

You are comparing D/s submissives with the U.S. Marines fighting in a long-time ago war in Southeast Asia? I know submissives are truly a strong group of individuals but I would never have thought of trying to deploy them in a military setting.

Have I entered the Twilight Zone?
 
You are comparing D/s submissives with the U.S. Marines fighting in a long-time ago war in Southeast Asia? I know submissives are truly a strong group of individuals but I would never have thought of trying to deploy them in a military setting.

Have I entered the Twilight Zone?

Youre in Canada, same thing.

I had my nose in the books all morning, reading lots of the faux research for BDSM.

Get this. My MMPI Psychopathological Deviancy Scale Score is above the 70th percentile. The articles I read says BDSM folks are game for anything (psychopathological deviancy) but not psychopaths. The definition of psychopath is novelty seeking and appetite for different. Huh? My eyes spun in my skull. Its like saying Bruce Jenner is female cuz he wears lingerie and lipstick.

One article, written by a born again dom seemed to be right. He characterized his subs as simple, naïve, bottom of the IQ pool, obedient, girls. Those are the subs I know. Guys meet them at mental health day treatment programs. No real sub would be here. They play with dolls and fuck.
 
*chuckles*

And no doubt you think that response makes you dominant

Poor little thing :rolleyes:

Bruce Jenner thinks lipstick makes him a girl. We have tests to measure dominance. And I asked my wife, She says dominant.
 
Bruce Jenner thinks lipstick makes him a girl. We have tests to measure dominance. And I asked my wife, She says dominant.

Ah-huh

Thank you, that actually made me laugh :D

(Edited to clarify the part that was amusing)
 
Last edited:
Bruce Jenner thinks lipstick makes him a girl. We have tests to measure dominance. And I asked my wife, She says dominant.

Bruce Jenner is a guy because he's a guy, doens't matter if you chop it off ... this fucking world is going through a transition ... a 'i can say anything and you have agree with me' period ....

not a very good time.
 
Sexually submissive humans are aroused by giving up control.
Sexually dominant humans are aroused by exercising control.

See how that works?
 
While agree with your sentiment in part I equally disagree with other part vehemently.

I think indeed lots of women and men say as much here, that they are 'seeing if its for them' or 'dipping a toe in' or whatever.

As for the submission all the time or not at all, I think this is for individuals, and also, if you submit to one, must you submit to all? If I can submit, and more want my partner to dominate me does not mean I submit to all men.

To take the slightly odd armed forces analogy, one fights for one country or ideal if one is a service person. Or joined collaborations of allies. There are other people who'll fight for any cause for the sake of fighting or for money.....but they are not service people.

The distinction I wanna make is role playing vs constitution. Military service naturally elicits submission that's congruent and useful and cooperative. LIT subs act more like old cons in prison.
 
Reading your posts and interacting with you it seems to me the 'subs' here are passive-aggressive personalities, which isn't sub at all.

At one time, I had a very Gorean concept about submission. In some regards, I still am. From a Gorean standpoint, very few submissives are true.

Without the window dressing, Gor is about the alpha exerting and maintaining control in every way, sense and form. In real life, this simply doesn't work, as you only hold control when it is given to you. Anything further and you are breaking real world laws that will end with you in jail.

...or with your sig other holding a bloody knife in one hand and you genitalia in the other.

I don't think bdsm subs, as a group or individually, are frauds. However, bdsm online is a complete and utter joke, while bdsm Doms on the other hand in general, and me specifically...

That's only because I hold myself accountable to a higher standard.
 
Last edited:
The distinction I wanna make is role playing vs constitution. Military service naturally elicits submission that's congruent and useful and cooperative. LIT subs act more like old cons in prison.

You realize that submission is supposed to be something special between two people? If the submissive was just that to anyone and everyone, then the act would become meaningless to their sig other.
 
You realize that submission is supposed to be something special between two people? If the submissive was just that to anyone and everyone, then the act would become meaningless to their sig other.

And I'm a psychologist (retired). Submissive to me is a personality syndrome (cluster of traits); that is, these people are docile and irresponsible and intellectually bland, and motivated by pleasure and pain. On another level theyre like soldiers....same traits but a tad more sophisticated. Theyre not like sociopathic prison cons who submit to leaders and wardens, and fuck anyone they can for a cigarette. LIT subs remind me of the cons.

The woman at the prison who helped the killers escape is a real sub.
 
And I'm a psychologist (retired). Submissive to me is a personality syndrome (cluster of traits); that is, these people are docile and irresponsible and intellectually bland, and motivated by pleasure and pain. On another level theyre like soldiers....same traits but a tad more sophisticated. Theyre not like sociopathic prison cons who submit to leaders and wardens, and fuck anyone they can for a cigarette. LIT subs remind me of the cons.

The woman at the prison who helped the killers escape is a real sub.

I agree with much of what you have said on this thread, although I am confused about your assumption that submissives are lacking intellect. I don’t see having intellect, or lack thereof, as an inane personality trait, but as something that can be developed over time.

You could sit here all day long and tell me that I am not a true submissive, and that’s fine, but I will never agree. I know who and what I am. I am far from being a full-on intellect but I am also far from being intellectually bland. I have always had a thirst for knowledge. I have always gravitated toward men that I felt were much more intelligent than I, though, maybe from an unconscious need to see them as superior and/or to learn from them.
 
Back
Top