asianbaby3's pics

Glad to see you. Awesome new pics, baby - and I thought it was getting colder here in Atlanta... apparently I was SUPER mistaken!

Hope all is well!

hiya guys & gals. just wanted to drop in for a lil bit. miss ya'll.

i've managed to squeak by this semester and passed all my classes (thank god).

so how are my sexy people of lit doing this morning? have i totally dropped off the radar? sorrries. :(

hiya guys & gals. just wanted to drop in for a lil bit. miss ya'll.

i've managed to squeak by this semester and passed all my classes (thank god).

so how are my sexy people of lit doing this morning? have i totally dropped off the radar? sorrries. :(

Congratulations on getting by another semester!

Hope to see more of you on here again.

Take care of your sexy self.

Wrong Country

Absolutely sinful!! Gorgeous! And the reason I think I live in the wrong country!!

thanks sweetie. yea, what i would give for a hot tongue on me right now. :devil:

Well right place right time then. I am at your service:D

hmm, so i was thinking of things to get my bf for christmas.. though i know it's a little whiles away.

guys, i need opinions. which out of these do you like the best?

1)
92784_lrg.jpg

2)
92079_lrg.jpg

*these are crotchless. lol. possibly wear this with a santa hat and matching bra

3)
54084_lrg.jpg

* i may just buy this regardless b/c it's cute. :D

4)
46503_lrg.jpg

or just something sweet like this

Thoughts??

Love number one, although you'd be smashing in any of the four. BF is a lucky dude:rose:

John

i just got done too, I totally feel you on how hectic that can be. hope the holidays treat you well

Just a quick bump to say that I hope you had a very nice Christmas, and wish you all the best in the new year! :)

your dildo

should be replaced with my BBC and let me bust your creey and train you to fuck! What do you say baby girl?

Hey everyone! It has been many moons since I've been on lit. Graduated school, broke up with the boyfriend I had, got into bdsm and had a Dom for a few years, and now with a new boyfriend, starting a Daddy/little relationship.

I do miss my old friends here. I'm not sure who still frequents anymore. Those of you I used to chat with regularly on here... Thanks for being so sweet with me. This forum really helped me open up about my kinks and helped me figure out what I like/wanted sexually. I kinda left here for a while and explored bdsm through Fetlife, but I'll have to check back here more often. ;)

Good to see your back..I enjoyed your posts before and hopefully will again

WOW!!:heart::heart:

I'm super excited to see that you are back....:kiss:

In your absence I occasionally have gone back and peeked at the pics you have left....SO DELICIOUS you are....:rose:

Will you be posting anything new?:D

Wow just seeing these for the first time but I really like what I see!!! :heart:

Hey guys! My computer and camera are kinda shit at the moment.... Looking to upgrade soon. I'm doing most stuff on my phone. I have a few pics on my tumblr page if you want to check there... I also just post kinky things I like as well - asianbaby3.tumblr.com

Welcome back. It's always fun when a face from the past reappears. I hope you'll be back soon.

Back