The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to drink when back-packing because the bags were easier to carry. If I were to do that now, I'd use coffee bags. I need a caffeine source that bites harder than tea does.

'Kay I am doing sausages again today! With baked beans. I will do coffee for Bear and tea for HP and coffee and tea for John.
:heart:

Hullo Tio! Are you having the full English breakfast? ;)

Gah, I had to rush off to Asda's at that point to get shin guards.

That's a thought ... but I might stick with the sausages ;).

attachment.php

Attachments

• kitten in cupboard.jpg
    kitten in cupboard.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 27
Good morning everyone. Thank you for the tea, Naoko. :rose: LOL, love the pic!

*grumble* Do I have to go into work today?

Good morning everyone. Thank you for the tea, Naoko. :rose: LOL, love the pic!

*grumble* Do I have to go into work today?

No, you can stay home and lounge about all day in bed in those fetching pyjamas. The Dr. said so. ;)

LOL, I did put some words with that pic on my blog, not quite as gennelmanly as HP's kind suggestion.

OK, now I am cooking fillet steak :devil:, bobby beans and rice for my football-playing Piglet. I am proud of her for taking to football (that's soccer) reely, I am very careful not to say in her hearing that football is a game for woosses and pretty boys who are worried about picking up a black eye in the ruck <snerk>.

No, you can stay home and lounge about all day in bed in those fetching pyjamas. The Dr. said so. ;)

LOL, I did put some words with that pic on my blog, not quite as gennelmanly as HP's kind suggestion.

OK, now I am cooking fillet steak :devil:, bobby beans and rice for my football-playing Piglet. I am proud of her for taking to football (that's soccer) reely, I am very careful not to say in her hearing that football is a game for woosses and pretty boys who are worried about picking up a black eye in the ruck <snerk>.

At least until Molly comes in and tells me to take them off, LOL. :devil:

Mmmm...steak. *drool* That's awesome that she's taking that up. Hehe, I have to keep remembering what 'football' means in Europe. Usually I think about my Seattle Seahawks. We do have a good soccer (football) team in the Sounders though. However we did get spanked in our exhibition matches against Manchester United and Chelsea. But yes, do encourage her. LOL, I think I threw away my shin guards years ago.

I'm with you. Real athletes play rugby. My sixth graders (being largely Hispanic) were always going on about The Beautiful Game. Bosh! Let them play rugby and find out what mud is about.

Afternoon, nakeds. Rolf, an ice cold mojito please. God it's hot out! As much as I hate being stuck in a basement all day at work, at least there is air conditioning.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . autumn!

Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness ...

And preparations for the Six Nations! :devil:

When I went to meet my bullying line manager and get her back on track, she accused me of skipping on a tutorial in order to watch the rugby :eek:. I mean, of course I did it! but you should have seen the senior line manager's face that anyone would think that was a problem in Wales! :D

Shall I make pancakes? Or MILF French toast? (Recipe in the recipe thread or here.)

Mmm, I feel like pancakes.
:nana:

(Come here banana! I need you for the pancake!)

Oh. Yes, we have no bananas. I better do the French toast, LOL.

Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness ...

And preparations for the Six Nations! :devil:

When I went to meet my bullying line manager and get her back on track, she accused me of skipping on a tutorial in order to watch the rugby :eek:. I mean, of course I did it! but you should have seen the senior line manager's face that anyone would think that was a problem in Wales! :D

Shall I make pancakes? Or MILF French toast? (Recipe in the recipe thread or here.)

Mmm, I feel like pancakes.
:nana:

(Come here banana! I need you for the pancake!)

Oh. Yes, we have no bananas. I better do the French toast, LOL.

Either would be wonderful, but here are some bananas for you.
:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Whoa, almost hypnotic.

It's 73 degrees out right now and at 11:30 at night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back