Once more with feeling.

Boooo, you know you know you're not allowed to take down limited time only pics until I see them. :rolleyes:

Crappy webcam ones :D

Hello Connubium!

I dont think these pics are crappy.
they are pretty teasing.
did you take the pics for someone special or just for fun because you were in the mood for some teasing pictures of your breasts?

i like the glasses. do you always wear them? combined with your smie the pictures are just hot!

Welcome Back

Ms. C -

No beat poem message this time . . . just a warm welcome back. Nice to see you resurface. :)

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm now a lot less burdened with work so I should have more free time :nana: xxxx

Better than nothin' :D

ETA also spock is back in all his pixelated glory

Way, way better than nothin'! Nice to see you re-return. :D

By the way, naked Spock still creeps me the fuck out.

-LCN

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I haven't been around, I'm now a lot less burdened with work so I should have more free time :nana: xxxx

Better than nothin' :D

ETA also spock is back in all his pixelated glory
A BIG Heart Felt Welcome Back. So happy to see you again. Glad that work is letting up on you.
rose-blooming.gif

I love the third pic. IMG_6342 (Copy).JPG Very artistic. Especially I like the facial expression. Eyes down cast. Pouty lips. Just wonderful.

I hope your return here is met with many more warm greetings.

Take care and hope to hear and see more from you. :)

Way, way better than nothin'! Nice to see you re-return. :D

By the way, naked Spock still creeps me the fuck out.

-LCN

I only mean for it to creep you out in a loving way :rolleyes:

A BIG Heart Felt Welcome Back. So happy to see you again. Glad that work is letting up on you.
rose-blooming.gif

I love the third pic. IMG_6342 (Copy).JPG Very artistic. Especially I like the facial expression. Eyes down cast. Pouty lips. Just wonderful.

I hope your return here is met with many more warm greetings.

Take care and hope to hear and see more from you. :)
Thanks and thank you for the pretty rose :D

Mmm, Spock.

But, uh... yours are pretty nice, too.

I knew you'd like the Spock, there's way to much artistic integrity there for a fine gentleman like yourself to pass up on :rolleyes:

I see you have joined a biker gang!

I'm a bit too young to have a midlife crisis just yet :rolleyes:

I knew you'd like the Spock, there's way to much artistic integrity there for a fine gentleman like yourself to pass up on :rolleyes:

Unless there's something about Vulcan's I don't know, then I think there's not quite enough artistic integrity in the blurry bits area.:(

And hello to you....better than nothing????? Looking scrumptious as always :D good morning sweets!!!!!!!

Glad to see our feisty Lit Queen back and looking sexy as ever!

Live the black and white format and as always the subject of the photos is a beauty!

My day is officially made.

Huh. It's only 8 a.m. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my time. It's all down hill from here.

It's a pretty high starting point so hopefully you'll only go down to mediocre :rolleyes:

also...
http://youtu.be/f2466Gom3oc

And hello to you....better than nothing????? Looking scrumptious as always :D good morning sweets!!!!!!!

Good morning and glad you like'em :D

Glad to see our feisty Lit Queen back and looking sexy as ever!

Live the black and white format and as always the subject of the photos is a beauty!

Thanks TLM, I'm not feisty I'm enthusiastic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back