What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you will post pics.

Better still, create a bogus personal ad for her over on BDSM personals. Just keep the Long-haired white female part and add "needs to be trained."

Holy mother of fuck..I just laughed so hard I snorted. That's HILARIOUS!!! (And Oh...so...tempting....)

Yawn. Yet another corporate HR waste of my life, with the word "power fuck" in it. ;)

Holy mother of fuck..I just laughed so hard I snorted. That's HILARIOUS!!! (And Oh...so...tempting....)

Also consider using the words "petite" and "eager to please!" :)

I will definitely post comments if you do, HM. Asking if she's a bitch.

Last edited:

God, that's so... beautiful.

More profound than even Sex Farm, I believe, although, SPIN still lumps it in the "rural sex" category, which I find a travesty.

Working on a sex farm
Trying to raise some hard love
Getting out my pitch fork
Poking your hay

Scratching in your henhouse
Sniffing at your feedbag
Slipping out your back door
Leaving my spray

Sex farm woman, I'm gonna mow you down
Sex farm woman, I'll rake and hoe you down
Sex farm woman, don't you see my silo rising high?

Working on a sex farm
Hosing down your barn door
Bothering you livestock
They know what I need

Working up a hot sweat
Crouching in your pea patch
Plowing through your beanfield
Planting my seed

Sex farm woman, I'll be your hired hand
Sex farm woman, I'll let my offer stand
Sex farm woman, don't you hear my tractor rumbling by?

Working on a sex farm
Trying to raise some hard love
Getting out my pitch fork
Poking your hay

Of course you can. I stole it from her; she read it to me from something she was looking at online.

I thought you might have, but I wasn't sure if it was an original quote or something she found so I wanted to make sure before I post it on facebook. lol

Finally getting my internet back after days without it, just feeling... bereft

Hi, everyone! :D

Last shift before I fly.

I know it's kind of wrong, but I'm kinda glad that I have two managers sick and I can work tonight instead of in the morning. Night shifts are so much less stressful, and I can get everything done that I need to.

Also, I can tell he's getting as antsy as I have been. It's starting to show anyway. It's so cute. :heart:

Bought a new reciprocating saw.

Powerful and destructive.

So much fucking fun. :)

Oh yes, loooooooove the reciprocating saw. L and me call ours "Big Boy". When we're on a job and something stubborn needs a 'cuttin, L will look at me and say, "Go get Big Boy". And then we kind of smile.

Enjoy!

Last shift before I fly.

I know it's kind of wrong, but I'm kinda glad that I have two managers sick and I can work tonight instead of in the morning. Night shifts are so much less stressful, and I can get everything done that I need to.

Also, I can tell he's getting as antsy as I have been. It's starting to show anyway. It's so cute. :heart:

Have a blast!

Oh yes, loooooooove the reciprocating saw. L and me call ours "Big Boy". When we're on a job and something stubborn needs a 'cuttin, L will look at me and say, "Go get Big Boy". And then we kind of smile.

Enjoy!

Hehe. Why does that remind me of a scene from "Aliens" or something the army guys woulda said in "Avatar"? "Go get Big Boy." :D

It is so perfect: the heft, the thick rubber grips, the roar, the flying sawdust and wood chips, and the groan of collapsing structures: So far I've taken out a load-bearing wall and my neighbor's bikes.

Latest job includes re-siding a house built in 1946. Pulled off the old siding and found newspapers stuffed in there. Very carefully un-crumpled them and had a good long read when I got home.

What fun! It was like having my own time capsule.

5 bedroom houses in Vancouver for $15,000! A pound of coffee for 33 cents. There were a couple of stories of war heroes. One fellow actually went AWL from his paratrooper unit and slid in with a British unit so that he could be among the first to land on the beach at Normandy - and he survived! The miracle of "the magic eye" (radar) was talked about and how this amazing new technology was now helping boats navigate the treacherous BC and Alaska coasts.

Loved it! Hope we find more.

Sun in my face, wind in my hair, and snow on the hills.

I enjoyed reading this because of how much you obviously gloried in it. Thanks.

Latest job includes re-siding a house built in 1946. Pulled off the old siding and found newspapers stuffed in there. Very carefully un-crumpled them and had a good long read when I got home.

What fun! It was like having my own time capsule.

5 bedroom houses in Vancouver for $15,000! A pound of coffee for 33 cents. There were a couple of stories of war heroes. One fellow actually went AWL from his paratrooper unit and slid in with a British unit so that he could be among the first to land on the beach at Normandy - and he survived! The miracle of "the magic eye" (radar) was talked about and how this amazing new technology was now helping boats navigate the treacherous BC and Alaska coasts.

Loved it! Hope we find more.

Oh yeah, this is so cool! I love to look through reams of old newspapers: history's first draft. The ads alone are great. But to see what so dominated the headlines is comforting and illuminating: if it's minor, well, so much of what our news dwells on today is ultimately inconsequential, as well. If it's major, like the stories you cite, well, we got through it.

Keep us abreast on any more finds, please.

Bwahahaha!

405272_265043780252445_199020000188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back