Training Tricia (closed for momadness)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
The aging complex squatted in the middle of the woods, cut off from civilization, connected to the only highway by a cracked old road.

The complex itself was a former military prison, large bunkers centered around a dirt and concrete yard, with layers of barbed wire fences around the perimeter. The buildings now held civilian prisoners serving sentences of 20 years or more, hardened men with little hope of being reformed. Plenty of the military staff stayed on, their harsh mentality the perfect thing to keep the men in line.

New arrivals only came a few times a year, so there was always hubbub when a bus arrived, all the inmates would rush the fences or watch from the windows to catch a glimpse.

Today's arrival was something they couldn't anticipate.

A rusting old bus pulled in through the gates and rolled to a stop near the intake building. The intake officer, a former drill instructor, approached and began barking orders.

"All inmates, out of the bus, line up right here!"

The men inside began to trickle out. Each were hunched over, connected together by manacles. And in the middle of the line, between all these sweaty men, was Tricia Wells.

etSzZCq.jpg
 
Tricia was about to spit in Drake's face, but the yank of the chain she was connected to kept her from that and the backlash that would no doubt have followed. She hobbled alongside the other men as they were taken into a white brick building and lined up near the wall.

There were officers waiting with clear plastic bins and trash bags. Each had thin rubber gloves on and a flashlight on hand.

Tricia knew what was coming next, the inevitable strip search. She was no stranger to them, but she had never been subjected to one while in a group of men. The other prisoners snickered, eager for what was going to come next. Tricia decided she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of seeing her sweat.

An officer approached and released them from their shackles.
 
The inmates began reluctantly removing their clothes, revealing sweaty, muscly bodies with tattoos and scars. Each one looked like a career criminal, and no doubt some were enemies.

As each inmate stripped, they would find an excuse to look in Tricia's direction. She unzipped the jumpsuit she had been brought in, exposing her thin frame to them. Firm nipples pushed against the fabric of her white tank top. She bent over, her white panties stretching over her firm ass and pulled the jumpsuit off her legs. Her beautiful body was coated in a layer of sweat from the long bus ride, and even the guards couldn't help but steal a look.

"Eyes to yourselves, boys, this ain't a peep show!" One of the guards barked.

The men stripped to their jockeys, their hardening cocks straining to release as Tricia removed her tank top. Her breasts popped out and bounced twice, settling into place.

She reached to the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, bending over again to step out of them. Naked, the put them in the plastic bin she had been provided.
 
With the men finished, Drake pulled Tricia by the arm and threw her against the wall. She planted her hands against the wall and spread her legs, bracing herself for the cold water. The spray hit her in the small of the back and she shrieked, clenching her fists as the water moved up and down her body.

The cold water crossed over her back and down her legs, then back up and hit her in the ass. She wanted to scream.
 
Tricia clutched onto his wrist as she was dragged by her hair, she almost slipped on the wet floor, trying to keep up with him. The room cleared of the inmates and the guards began to cluster around the two as the blonde was pulled to a metal table. The guard threw her wet body onto it, bent over the side. When she tried to stand back up, she was pushed down. "Stay in place!" One of the guards held her in place.

The black bag was brought to the other end of the table and landed on a thunk that reverberated through Tricia's body. The bag was old, heavy and thick, and the sound of the zipper yanking open tore through the air.

Inside the bag, where Tricia couldn't see, where the instruments that were about to be used on her, both in her imminent cavity search and her future training. A variety of leather and metal leashes, lengths of chain, masks, hoods, and blindfolds. Pockets in the bag held clamps and pinchers.

They pulled out a variety of riding crops and leather implements to use, and inside a smaller leather bag, organized like a painter's collection of brushes, were rubber, plastic, and glass phalluses of increasing thickness and width.

"And the clothing bag?"

"Still en route. She'll be stuck in the regular oranges for a while."
 
The ring gag spread Tricia's mouth wide open, she tried to struggle as it was fastened into place but it didn't do much good. A guard held her in place, and when she felt the tip of the cold baton pressing against her exposed pussy, she began trying to scream. The sound filled the room and no one cared.

She felt the hot, thick cock force itself into her mouth, sliding through the ring and slamming against the back of her mouth. She tried to fuss and fight, squirming and thrashing about like a fish, which only turned the guard on more. He pushed further, her nose smashed against his pelvis, and she gagged as the tip touched the back of her throat. It made her flinch wildly. The guards laughed.

Her nostrils flared as she tried to breathe, but the guard's musk was overpowering. A tear trickled down her cheek, and she was too frightened to close her eyes. Instead they remained wide up, locked onto the man towering over her.
 
Tricia choked on the load of cum in her mouth, trying to spit it out but it was too far back. She gagged, and when she felt that same wet cock shove itself into her pussy she screamed. Droplets of white spat from her mouth and sprayed against the table, but most of the load dove down her throat. She was barely able to register what she had just done because the cock was thrusting so hard into her. She clutched the sides of the table as the guard fucked her with such strength that it almost knocked the table over. The other men had to hold it in place so he could fuck her with such wild abandon.

She shut her eyes, trying to beg for help, but the ring gag turned every sound she tried to make into the same flat, oral whine that drove the men wild further.
 
Tricia quivered as she felt the cock push into her reddened ass, the guard's hands clutching her hips tight. She screamed as the thick cock forced itself into the tight hole, she was an anal virgin. She fought until she felt Smith's cock jam itself into her mouth. Smith was slow and methodical, letting the bucking girl do the work. His cock wasn't as long or thick as the last one, which Tricia would be grateful for in any other circumstance, but it left Smith wanting.

"Wish this bitch's mouth was free so she could give me a real blowjob."

"She'll learn in time. She's got a lot of training ahead of her."
 
Tricia screamed as the cane struck her breasts, the clamps painfully pulling on her hardening, sore nipples. Her body jerked uncomfortably, strapped in place and pinned by the man behind her.

The guards watched the girl's cum-coated face as she arched her back. The cane hit her over and over, each swat making her yelp and howl. Her chest and face became redder and redder. Cum dripped from her forced-open lips and slithered down her throat.

The caning stopped, leaving the blonde sweating and gasping, impaled by the cock. Higgens took the cane then rolled the end around Tricia's cheek, down her neck, over her shoulderblades, and into her cleavage. It reached the chain between her nipples and began teasing it. Tricia shivered and trembled as he toyed with her.
 
Last edited:
Tricia gasped for breath as she recovered from the gangbang and piercing. Her nipples were still sore and red, and she tried to reach out to feel the cold, strange metal rammed through her flesh. It was tender to the touch and made her wince, her fingers recoiled instantly.

A guard returned with the hose and sprayed Tricia down again, she screamed as the cold water cleaned the cum and grime from her. She was left shivering, nude, while the guards made their next preperations.

"On your feet, hands behind your head."

Tricia slid off the end of the table and weakly stood. She knit her fingers behind her head.

A guard roughly took her wrists and slapped his metal handcuffs onto her, pinning her arms behind her back. Another produced a leather collar and approached her. Tricia's eyes stayed on the leather piece, and one of the guards used the end of the cane to lift her chin up. The leather collar was slipped around her neck and fitted, then a chain leash was connected.

The guards fell back into a protective detail formation, with Tricia in the center. The guard in front held the leash, and the guard behind held the cane.

"Forward march."

The guards began walking. When Tricia didn't, the cane struck her on the leg. She began marching with them. They exited the room and made their way into the yard.
 
The sound of the bells jingling while they dangled from Tricia's breasts were drowned out by the wild howling and hooting from the men. Tricia tried to shut the wall of noise out as she crawled on her hands and knees across the hot concrete, being walked like a dog.

She felt the warm sun dry the remaining moisture off her back as her body quivered. The guards kept her at a slow pace, in order to show her off for as long as possible, but would often yank hard on her leash, causing the woman to choke. She didn't dare reach for the collar around her neck.

She kept her head lowered, eyes on the ground, hoping that if she ignored the clamor a few feet away from her, it might somehow not exist. She couldn't see the warden lording over her from above, and couldn't guess at his intentions.

Inmates crouched down at the bars to get a better look at her svelte body crawl, trying to see her breasts and her ass cheeks shake as she moved.
 
Last edited:
The doors opened and the first guards stepped in, one tugging the leash lightly in his hand. Tricia followed, head lowered, crawling the last few feet off the linoleum and onto the oriental rug.

"Heel," the guard holding the leash ordered, and Tricia stopped. The smell of her warm, sweaty skin wafted into their noses, and the guards behind her smiled at her round ass as they closed the door behind them.

Tricia winced, relieved that the procession was over. Her breasts were red from the strain of the bells dangling from their clamps. There was silence until Drake cleared his throat, and one of the guards tapped Tricia with their foot.

"...inmate reporting for inspection, sir." Tricia spoke.
 
Tricia stood between the circle of men, still weak from her walk and terrified of the men and the future that awaited her. She looked to her side and found the chain she had been led with slack on the ground. It was still connected to her collar.

She began rocking her hips, calling upon her memories of parties and seducing men during her boring marriage and began dancing, making eye contact with each of the guards as she coiled the chain around her hands.

She tightened the chain between her hands and ran her tongue over it seductively, simulating fellatio. After a few long licks, she spun on her heel and kicked her leg high into the air, pulling the chain between her legs. She then sank down in a deep knee bend, forcing the chain to rub against her clit. She hadn't anticipated the sharp sting from her new piercing and almost screamed and fell over. She braced herself and began rubbing the chain against herself over and over, using each thrust to show off her perfect ass to each man.

The warden's phone, resting on the edge of his hard wood desk, began vibrating. Tricia spotted it first, turned her back to it, then pulled the chain out from her legs and sat on the vibrating device. She moaned in pleasure as the phone stimulated her. The warden cleared his throat, and Tricia slipped off the phone and down towards the floor.

She crawled seductively forward, pulling herself up onto a chair slowly, thrusting her hips out with each motion, until she was over the edge, then spread her legs wide.

AoUxID.gif


The men could see the glistening result of the vibrating phone and the rough chain trickle from her pussy before Tricia closed her legs and returned to a standing position. She swept the chain up in her hand and held it in her mouth, then sank back to her knees, facing the warden.
 
Last edited:
The chain slid from Tricia's lips as she reached out to the warden and undid his belt and fly. She remained on her knees and eased his cock from his underwear, allowing the dark skinned organ to pop out. He was already stiff, but not engorged like the inmates and officers she had encountered before.

She began to slowly massage his cock with her hands, delicately coaxing it before leaning in and pressing her soft lips against it. She suckled on the head while teasing the underside of his shaft and his balls with her fingers, stimulating him. As the cock hardened further, she allowed it into her mouth.

She sucked his cock, allowing it into her mouth in pieces, working her way towards his whole length. The guard who had rammed his cock down her throat watched as she pleasured the warden, realizing what he had missed by being so forceful.

The men were silent as the sound of Tricia's sucking filled the room. Before they knew it, her face was buried in his lap, her blonde hair bobbing back and forth as her mouth worked the entire length of the warden's cock.
 
Tricia groaned as she was forced face-down onto the hard wood desk. She didn't even catch her breath before the wet cock jammed itself deep into her. She gasped at the sensation and cringed at the order.

Helpless to disobey, she began to thrust her hips backwards, her toned ass cheeks slamming into his hips over and over. This would be much easier if he were lying down, she could ride him, but the warden was clearly not interested in making any part of her life easy. She planted her hands on the desk and raised her chest up, leaving a pair of sweat stains where her breasts had been planted, and began thrusting harder.
 
Drake pulled Tricia away from the warden and put the handcuffs back on her. The leash was attached to her new collar, then the guards returned to their protective formation. The door opened and Tricia was marched out of the office.

The group made their way back to the outside, and were let onto the yard. The listless inmates watched as the scantily dressed woman was paraded past them and taken to one of the housing units.

At the entry gate, she was signed in by the key officer, and finally led into the cell block. The place smelled of sweat and testosterone.
 
One of the guards motioned to Tricia and she approached the door. The slot opened and he had her lean forward. He removed the leash from her neck and slung it over his shoulders. He then closed the slot and walked away.

The inmates hooted at Tricia as she surveyed the tiny cage she had been placed inside. Around the cage was a bench on each side, no doubt to let the inmates watch her. She looked at them all locked in their individual little rooms and hoped that whatever was locking this door was just as strong.

She approached the toilet sink, slipped the panties of her uniform down, and began washing her crotch, cleaning off the warden's leftover cum. Her eyes drifted upward and she made eye contact with a convict in an opposite cell who was watching her intently. She turned away, replaced her costume, then sat on the bunk.

The minutes passed slowly. The inmates continued watching her, the guards patrolled the cell block, and Tricia remained seated on her bunk. She had almost drifted to sleep when a red light began to flash, buzzing inside her cell. She glanced up at a guard who gave her a gesture. She figured out what it was meant to say.

Tricia stood up and began to remove her costume. All the men on the block turned to watch.
 
Last edited:
A solitary spotlight stayed on Tricia's cell as she began clearing off the plexiglass. The junk had dried, leaving Tricia to apply plenty of elbow grease to get it off. It was thin enough in parts, congealing near the ground. She worked her way downward, using the benches around her cell to stand on to reach the top.

It took nearly an hour before she was at the kneeling at the bottom. Her rag had almost deteriorated, but she didn't want to risk finding out the price for help.
 
Tricia kept her chin up as she replaced the roll with another one, cradling the warm bread in her cleavage. The doors opened and inmates began to line up on the side and grab trays.

They kept trying to get a glimpse of her as they worked their way towards her. When the first approached, Tricia straightened her back. "Would you like a roll, sir?"

The inmate read the tags hanging from her nipples, tapping them with his knuckles as Tricia waited impatiently. "No bitch, I want you bent over that table over there." He took the roll from her, then squeezed her nipple.

She replaced the roll as the next man arrived. He smiled at her and told her "I want to fuck your ass, how about you visit me in the yard later? " He took the roll and licked the side of her face.

The next man whispered a comment into her ear, and Tricia slapped him in response. The guards grabbed her wrists as the roll fell from between her breasts. They held her until the inmate left, and only released her when they were certain she wouldn't act out again.
 
Last edited:
Tricia bit on the wooden spoon and braced herself. The inmates watched as the spread eagle woman tense up before the spatula hit her on the ass. She screamed, the her body jerking and the chains holding her rattled.

Drake watched as Tricia panted. Cookie swung the spatula again, smacking her ass hard enough to leave a red mark. He didn't give her any chance to catch her breath before hitting her again.

He paddled the woman over and over while the inmates ate, jeering the woman and encouraging Cookie to keep up, smack Tricia's thighs or tits. "Teach that whore who's the boss!" Tricia began crying as she endured the intense pain.

Her eyes opened, and she could see one of the men in front of her reaching into his pants to jerk off.
 
In the mail room, John Linus impatiently waited. The mail had been sorted and loaded into the cart, and on any other day he would already be doing his rounds, delivering mail to the men in their cells. But today, he had been told to wait. He was getting a new assistant.

Linus was conflicted. It would be nice to get some company, mail call took a while and to have someone to make conversation with would make it go by much faster. But he had also worked hard for his position as a trustee, and he couldn't think of anyone who had earned enough credit to join the club.

He waited until he looked out of the open door and saw a beautiful, naked blonde woman being marched towards him. Her hands cuffed behind her back, and a collar around her neck.

What was happening?
 
Tricia shot daggers at Drake and his waiting, hardening cock. The hate she felt for this man was more than she had felt for anyone before, and she contemplated biting his dick off right then and there. But she would have to bide her time and figure out a plan. He was showing a potential weakness, the fact that he couldn't get over his lust for her. It could be something she could exploit, when the time came.

She walked on her knees until the cock was tapping her chin. Her mouth was still sore from being forced open with the spatula in the kitchen, but she opened wide and Drake shoved his cock into her mouth. She put her hands on his legs, trying to pull away, to get control over the technique. He put his hands on her head and tried to force her into place. Did he want a blowjob or did he want to fuck her mouth again?

She tried to please him, but he kept ramming in and out, causing her to choke on his thickness. Her eyes began to water.
 
Tricia stuck her tongue out, cum still dripped from it, as Drake's ass hovered closer to her face. She shut her eyes as the wet tip touched his crack, and she fought with every fiber of her being. She leaned in and placed her lips on his skin, when the she heard the door open and a man call out.

"Come on, we have people waiting for their mail!"

The two froze, caught in the act. Tricia kept her eyes closed, then felt a brush of air as Drake pulled his pants back up.

The man who called them out pushed Linus into the room, "you got work to do inmate, grab that thing and get to work."

Tricia stayed frozen in place as Linus approached and took hold of her leash.
 
Tricia kept her eyes forward as the men moved about her. She hadn't recognized Linus yet, he had only been in her peripheral vision, and there were so many men placed here. How could she know?

She had been with Linus for a while, only a few weeks. He was fun, but he was still meek. He wanted to be a criminal, but he didn't have the stomach for it. She got the feeling he was only trying to impress her. They had gone their separate ways, and Linus had been arrested soon afterwards. Tricia had managed to last several more years before being taken in. She had met so many men since Linus, she wasn't sure if she could remember her face, if she had any need to recall him.

Tricia felt a tug on her leash and began crawling out of the room.
 
The first hour of Tricia's mail duty was rough on her body, between crawling about on concrete and Linus pulling and yanking on her leash. There was just enough give to keep her from choking, but he had firm control over her and as they made their way from cell to cell, he exercised it more.

Forced to crawl in longer strides, the anal plug shifted inside her, causing her more discomfort. She wanted to reach back and pull it out, but didn't know what Linus would do to her if she did. It was especially uncomfortable when she crawled up the stairs.

The prisoners she delivered mail to were cut from the same cloth. Each would make a comment about her body, inviting her to fuck or promising to do some disgusting deed to her. And when she crawled away, the tail in her ass inspired more comments. Some even had their cocks out of their jumpsuits, hoping to impress her. Many tried to bribe Linus for a shot at her, and Tricia was sure that one of them would name a price that Linus couldn't refuse. And with the inmates being three or four to a cell, it could easily become a gangbang.

But the idea that the bribe might be for Linus to fuck her. She hadn't expected that. She found herself pulled over to the railing and the leash tethered tight to it, her face against the bar. She tried to fight, but had little luck. She felt Linus pop the tail out, to keep it from bumping into him. Then she felt his hard cock ram deep inside her. She reached out and held the railing as her body rocked back and forth. She grunted, as she was roughly taken, the saddlebags rustled and mail began to slowly pop out.
 
Back
Top