A follow-up question...

BiscuitHammer

The Hentenno
We discussed what categories we might want to see added, therefore I would ask my fellow Hangouters...

What category, if ever added, would open the floodgates to endless stories nor currently represented/allowed.

Get inventive. :)

We discussed what categories we might want to see added, therefore I would ask my fellow Hangouters...

What category, if ever added, would open the floodgates to endless stories nor currently represented/allowed.

Get inventive. :)

People I want to fuck who won't fuck me.

[Clarification - not speaking about myself here]

Last edited:
I'd submit heartily to the "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights" category.

If "Unrealistic Straight Middle Aged Male Fantasies" was a category, it would probably become very popular. Though I suppose one could argue it already exists in the Mature and Incest/Taboo sections.

My Little Pony? No, that's already covered by Erotic Horror.
Sex while sitting or standing in chairs. No recliners nor sofas.
Sex on a border where the act is (il)legal depending on who rolls where.
Sex with clothing. Shoes, hats, and cravats are ambiguous.
Sex with people who think they (or you) are kangaroos.

My Little Pony? No, that's already covered by Erotic Horror.
Sex while sitting or standing in chairs. No recliners nor sofas.
Sex on a border where the act is (il)legal depending on who rolls where.
Sex with clothing. Shoes, hats, and cravats are ambiguous.
Sex with people who think they (or you) are kangaroos.

can i climb inside your head and spend some time?

There are no doubt cloppers lurking amongst us, but I somehow doubt that the Ponies are anthropomorphic enough to leave bestiality turf.

At least, I hope not... :/

Maybe just a category for people who want to shag mid-20s bronies. In their rainbow wigs, and their twilight sparkle t-shirts. I'm just saying this to see if i can give Electricblue eyebrow strain. :D

Maybe just a category for people who want to shag mid-20s bronies. In their rainbow wigs, and their twilight sparkle t-shirts. I'm just saying this to see if i can give Electricblue eyebrow strain. :D

I had sex with a girl at FanExpo Toronto in her hotel room, while she wore some radioactive Rainbow Dash wig and matching stockings. She promised to not whinny and I promised to not strangle her for doing it. Life is about compromise.

Her rainbow tail buttplug was a little strange, mind... :/

I had sex with a girl at FanExpo Toronto in her hotel room, while she wore some radioactive Rainbow Dash wig and matching stockings. She promised to not whinny and I promised to not strangle her for doing it. Life is about compromise.

Her rainbow tail buttplug was a little strange, mind... :/

That is SO hot.

That is SO hot.

I'll take your word for it. I'd have played Holland Tunnel with her, even if the finery were not involved. She had a speech impediment- she couldn't say 'No.' :p

(Yes, people who are voluntarily easily triggered, it was consensual).

can i climb inside your head and spend some time?
Merely ramble through my back catalog.

There are no doubt cloppers lurking amongst us, but I somehow doubt that the Ponies are anthropomorphic enough to leave bestiality turf.

At least, I hope not... :/
They're fantasy horses, right? If they're not fantastic enough to pass Laurel's muster, they can stand around watching and commenting on human mating practices. Meanwhile, other possible categories:

* Sex in windmills.
* Sex with windmills.
* Sex whilst windmills burn.
* Windfarm orgies.
* Fatfarm orgies.

“Shit that totally happened, honest”

A place where all the people who use the comments section to share their fantastical experiences can go to pretend they are whatever they wish to be and nobody questions the credulity of these increasingly improbable sexual adventures.

Back