Ella's Curse-closed

Sorven watched, his eyes fixed on Ella's as she lowered herself on him. Is mouth opened in silent surprise and pleasure as she started moving. He put his hands on her back, leaning away just a bit to get a good look at her heavy tits flowing with each move. Finally he pulled her to him as she rode him more intently, her lips on his ears and neck pushing him to the edge as if he were in a carriage about to fly off a cliff.

He barely heard her words, his lips kissing the neck she offered. He pulled her tight to his body and began grunting her name. "Ella. Ella. Oh, Ella..." He tightened his arms, held her close to him and forced her to stop. "Wait. Wait, please." His body was shaking with lust and his balls ached for release.

"I want you on the bed, looking at me. Just like this." He pulled back and kissed her chin. He then gently pressed at her shoulders to suggesting she dismount him adding, "Slowly. If you move too fast I man explode with passion far too soon."
 
"Yes Sire" she obediently. Very carefully and slowly she rose her ass off his pulsating member using his shoulders for balance. Handing him a towel she dried herself off before making her way to the bed. Her ass felt so empty without him buried deep within her. A soft smile crossed her lips at the memory of the way he called her name.

Laying on the bed on her back she pulled her legs up to her shoulders. Her ass and shielded pussy presented for him as her eyes looked at him with the same hunger an desire. Her silver chain dangling across her taut stomach and onto the quilt. "Please Sire" she purred with hunger. "I want you, I need you to fill me so badly."
 
Sorven smiled, watching how well his new favorite girl followed his instruction. He climbing out of the tub, whicking water from his legs, and approached the bed with his cock now so swollen it seemed enraged. As he approached the bed he waited for Ella to be presenting, then moved his hand to line himself up with her ass.

With one hard thrust his ball were slapping her rear and he leaned in, lips dropping to her breast and sucking as if trying to pull milk from her tit. Several moments later he started to thrust his hips, stabbing and and out of Ella behind.

"Oh, Ella." He rose up on his arms, desperate eyes looking down on her her. Watching her breasts bounce with each thrust, seeing her mouth move and eyes flutter.

Leaning in Sorven kissed Ella, tongue stabbing deep into her mouth as if he no longer cared that many a man had coated her tongue with their cum. Breaking the kiss the started to plough her ass harder, grunting his pleasure , So good, Ella. So good." He met her eyes and held her gaze, "Yes. Yes! YES!!" and without breaking eye contact he thrust deep to flood Ella's ass with another wave of cum.

Sorven fell upon Ella, holding her close and whimpering in pleasure. He kissed her neck, then her lips and continued to thrust into her while now kissing her as if he had given up holding back.
 
Last edited:
Ella cried out as he thrust himself into her ass. Instead of pounding her there he waited and began to suck her breast with a hunger she'd never known. Her moans began as her ass adjust and he took her ass as if was his, and his alone.

Each thrust of his cock deep into her ass was special simply because it was. Her passion was rising as her eyes rolled back and she gasped in delight at his claiming of her ass. When his lips seized hers, she kissed him with a passion she didn't even know she possessed.

When he broke the kiss her eyes stayed with his as he drove his cock home in her ass filling it with stream after stream of cum. She moaned deeply through his and was happy to return his kiss once again as he continued to thrust into her ass.

"Thank you sire, for honoring me with your cum but most of all your kisses. I hope I pleased you well. For you have pleased me in ways i didn't know were possible." She wanted to plead with him to buy her. But she thought it was uncouth. Also she was still a little afraid of what might happen if she displeased him.

Today had been special with Sorven. When she had to act in the future she would just pretend they were all him. Though she knew non would make her body ache as he did for more.
 
Sorven pressed deep when filling Ella and held her tight against him. Even after he'd stopped filling her ass with his seed he still pressed into her not wanting the connection to end.

He shifted, then moved her leg over and her knees together to one side of his hip, and thrust into her rear a few times to keep his dick hard. Moving, still pressing into her, he lay down still keeping his semi hard cock up Ella's ass. And as he settled behind her he pumped his hips a few more times but it would soon have no choice but to retreat.

"We have some time still." He whispered and cupped a magnificent breast and he spooned her.

But eventually Lord Sorven had to leave. As he did he gave Ella one last, loving, kiss. She had just enough to ready herself for her next appointment. Her next client was a large man with rough whiskers. He closed the door, looked Ella over with a wide smile and grabbed her by the arm.

He spun her around to face the table and grabbed the hem of her robe and yanked it up to expose her backside. "Oh, yes!" He growled the words and was untying his breeches. Not a minute had gone by and this nameless man was plunging his long, thin, cock into Ella's ass like a horse trying to win a derby. He didn't even last more than a couple of minutes before he cried out, "Imma Flowin'!" He shoved her against the table and shot his load into Ella ass and pulled his spent cock free with no ceremony.

"Nice. V'ry nice." He slapped a still exposed buttock and pulled his pants up, "Needed tha. V'ry nice." He opened the door and left, not even closing it behind him.
 
The time she had spent with Sorven she locked up where no one would be able to reach it. He'd made her feel like more then a piece of property or a toy for the moment. His kiss still lingered on her lips as she watched him leave. Taking off the silver chain he'd given her. She hid it away under a floor board, so no one could take it from her.

She had just finished lubing her ass when the next swine entered. He didn't even introduce himself, he simply grabbed her arm roughly and spun her pushing her over the table, lifted her robe and plunged into her. Even lubed she cried out as he roughly fucked her like his prize sheep. Closing her eyes she pictured Sorven, heard his voice in her mind as this man pumped at her like a stubborn well.

Her fingers had splinters from gripping the table as he drove into her over and over. When he was done he had made some comment about that being what he needed and left. At least he barley used his time slot, as she went to the door and closed it. Maybe she should have risked Sorven's displeasure and begged him to buy her. Anything had to be better then this type of clientele.
 
The next few days would be quite repetitive and challenging. Still, it had moments that would make things seem new. Lord Brighten visited her twice more in as many days, leaving behind a book of art for her to 'remember him by'. Sorven returned only once but did not stay long. He left a small sliver rose for his Sliver Maiden.

But one afternoon, Ella was finding that no one had shown up yet. By now someone had been drinking and wanted to spend money on spear the finest ass in the Realm. And yet, the sounds from below indicated they were busy but still she had no customers.

Before she could get overly curious, the door opened and one of the other girls came in with a garment and elegant jewels for Ella to wear. "You've been purchased. Lord Brighten wishes you to be dressed in this when he picks you up this evening. You have no other customers and I was told to personally bathe you twice to ensure no man's residue has stained his property." She sighed, having gotten all that out in one breath as if the weight of this task was heavy for even her.
 
Seeing Sorven again did lift her spirits, but he only stayed a short time. Brighton had plowed away like his sweaty pig self a couple of times. The others were just wanders coming to say they'd had the ass of Ella, the famed tight ass that was like fucking a virgin all over again.

But today there was nothing. If she went out and inquired, she was bound to be put to work. For right now she'd just hope her stepmother forgot about her. That however was shortly lived.

"No" she said shaking her head repetitively as she did the word. "That can't be, he's not the one I.." The girl looked at her curiously. "well he's just eww, every time he fucks me it's like taking a bath all over again." The girl laughed. "Ha" she said "Been there, though he hasn't' been to me since you've been available. Bath Time!" she squealed.

Ella felt like crying, she knew she shouldn't have harbored hopes for Sorven. Two baths later and a homemade douche for her ass she was dressed like a princess from head to toe. It was proper lady clothes he provided her, with jewels of an heiress. She felt sick to her stomach, the thought of that man made her stomach turn. Regardless she had no choice. She was now the property of Brighton.

When the time came, she walked down the stairs and the room went silent. After the girl left she had retrieved her precious items from Sorven and hid them away in her tunics. Her eyes searched the inn hoping to see him one last time, but Brighten demanded her attention at the base of the stairs.
 
Lord Brighton stood hands behind his back as Ella descended the stairs. He waited for her to reach him, then leaned over and sniffed her. "Very nice." He nodded and two women in similar garb as Ella, approached and helped pull up her dress, in full view of the tavern patrons.

Brighton kept stern on eyes on Ella as her privates were exposed to the room. He reached down to be the first man to touch her sex. There were gasps from other men in the room, all knowing this was impossible with the curse in effect prior. One of the men jeered, and was smacked in the face by the lead of Brighton's Honor Guard.

The dark haired man had moved like a cat and was now searching the other faces in the tavern as if daring someone to make a comment. Ella's stepmother moved to Brighton saying, "I take it, everything is as you wished?"

The man's stubby fingers pressed at Ella's slit, as if he were to penetrate her with his fingers in view of all the patrons. But Teria placed her hand on his arm, "Lord Brighton, if our business is concluded I'd like to be rid of this wench and return to making profits."

Brighton removed his hand and the girls quickly covered Ella back up. The fat man nodded and produced a leather purse that looked like it was filled with gold crowns by the weight it had when he dropped it into Teria's hand. The narrow eyed woman hefted the sack three times and nodded, stepping away. As Ella was escorted out the doors by the Ladies, her stepmother managed to lean in and mutter, "I'd have sold you half this." She chuckled and left to go hide the coin she'd just gotten.

Outside were two carriages of Black and Silver. A coach driver was holding the door for Brighton who climbed in. Ella was supposed to be next while the rest of the ladies would ride in the second carriage.

Brighton's lead guard took point, mounting a huge black horse with ease. He didn't even seem to pay any attention to Ella as he rode past to lead the procession. Brighton was already pouring wine as the carriage rolled out. "Wine my, dear? If you wish, now's the time. If I had it my way, I would have plowed you on the bar but - I think we can wait until we're safely back at my manor."

It was true, there were reports of bandits in the hills which was probably why they had the decoy carriage and the Honor Guard for insurance.
 
Ella let out a slight protest as her dress was lifted exposing her un-shielded cunt. One would think that a whores modesty would be little by this point. Gathering up her gumption she raised her chin and looked to the door and kept her focus there as the fat man pressed his finger against her virgin slit.

Her stepmothers interjection was not mistaken by Ella as her saving her from further embarrassment. Ella knew all the woman cared about was making money. If anything was said to be good from this situation, it would be that she was no longer property to her step mother. With her dress down and finally stepping foot out the door. The feelings of relief and dread came over her.

His guards seemed impervious to her presence as she got in the carriage with Brighton. She was going to tell him no thank you to the wine, but instead took it, perhaps if she fell into the bottle she'd care less about the dimness of her future. Brighton was notorious for providing entertainment of his slaves to his friends. If this was true she had no doubt once he was done claiming the bragging rights to being the first to destroy her hymen, he'd eventually lose interest and put her in the same category as the others. The one good thing was if he got a new girl, he'd be less likely to bed her. Just the thought of another sweat bath made her nauseous. "May I have another Lord?" she questioned holding up her empty glass.
 
"Oh, please. Indulge my pet. I will shower you with luxuries and ask only pleasures in return." Brighton said with a flourish and poured the wine. "And to think, I was the first man to plow your ass and now I'll be the first to seed your flower." His eyes turned lustful and he drank heavily.

The long ride was mostly uneventful. There was a moment when the carriage stopped and Brighton demanded to know what the delay was. The drive explained; "J'Wren has ordered a stop. He is scouting ahead."

Brighton threw himself back into his seat, opposite Ella and swore, "Blasted half-breed. He knows I'm in a hurry." He looked at Ella, then down her dress and back. "Then again, without the carriage rocking along the roads, perhaps you can warm me up with that delicious mouth of yours."

Brighton drew the privacy curtain and started to undo his belt and freed his swelling cock. "Come. Knee. Worship the wand that will magically transform you from virgin to woman!"

Just in that moment the curtain opened from the outside, the dark haired leader of his guard stood on the other side looking from Brighton's cock to Ella and back. "Master Brighton. Do you wish me to dispatch the bandits ahead or do you wish to pay them for passage?"

Brighton put his cock back in his pants and pulled a purse of coins. "I don't have time to send you on a killing spree, J'Wren. Pay them and let us be on our way."

A swift hand snatched the purse and J'Wren nodded. "Understood, Master. We will depart." And as promised, the carriage continued just seconds after J'Wren had left with the money.

Brighton poured more wine, this time his mood a bit sour, "If I'd ordered these men's death, we'd be here for the better part of an hour! Drink, pet. Drink."

The rest of the ride was uneventful. J'Wren lead the couch back up the road, paid the bandits and only had to cross swords with one of them to convince them to not be greedy. Less than an hour later and the Brighton manor was embracing the carriages behind it's secure walls.

Brighton stepped down and held his hand for Ella. "Ladies? Take my new pet to the Red Room. I expect her to be ready for me within the hour. J'Wren. Follow. I have a task for you." And like that he was leaving with as much regard for Ella as he would a prized mare he'd ordered to the stables.
 
Ella was glad the guard interrupted them. Though he also fouled her thought of escape. A million thoughts were running through her head of how to get out of this. It would have taken a powerful bite upon the mans cock, but it would have been enough for her to flee. They would have been hopefully too busy to have chased her. But the guard intervened, there was a look that he gave her that seemed to be one of distaste. Whether it was for her, or for the situation she was in.

Ella instead drank her entire trip to his manor. The ladies guided her wobbly self to what she assumed was the red room. Thick red velvet curtains hung before the windows. The wallpaper was also a deep blood red. The bed was a large handcrafted canopy. With cast iron bars and chains and shackles attached to them.

Over the red satin comforter laid a large white towel for him to capture her virtue and keep it as a prized possession. The woman undressed her without speaking. leaving her in just her garter and stockings. With a bucket of hot water and lye they washed her body once again and sprayed her with rose petal water. Her head was fuzzy, she had drank as much wine as she could to avoid being conscious with Brighton.

Directing her to the bed they had her lay on her back, pulling up her legs they shackled them to her wrists which they pulled above her head. Picking up the clothes and water they left her there. Alone in the red room Her legs spread wide and her cunt presented for him to breed.
 
Brighton walked in wearing only a rob over his large body. The heavy purple garment was trimmed with a unusual pattern of silver thread normally executed by fae tailors. It wasn't unusual for the wealthy to own garments tailored by un-human hands, but the beauty of the garment was a stark contrast to the mat of brown and grey hairs curled across the flabby chest of the man who'd entered.

Brighton's eyes went straight to Ella's cunt on full display, then up her naked body to meet the woman's eyes. "Hmmm... don't worry, my pet. One day you'll get to tie a flower up just as you are now." He set down his wine and approached the foot of the bed.

Leaning in her lowered his face to her crotch and inhaled sharply. Then a lick of his tongue across her nether lips. Without moving he looked up at Ella. "Nothing tastes better than purity." He licked again making sure to get lots of his saliva between her legs as he removed his robe.

standing like the Kraken rising from the sea he threw off the robe and climbed over her like a monster about to devour it's helpless prey. With one hand he put himself just at her entrance and leaned into Ella's ear. "I was the first man to claim your arse, my pet. Now I'll be the first to claim your cunt. Soon, my seed will be the first you feel inside you. No, my pet. You will NEVER forget me."

And with that he shoved his pre-oiled manhood into her without remorse. He speared her in one motion and pressed deep, just as he'd done with her rear. "Oh, yes, Ella. This snatch was worth every crown." He rose up, most of his girth on her belly, and moved her head to face him. "You feel that, pet? You're a virgin no more." He thrust hard as if to make her re-experience him entering her. "You're a woman. Like the magic of the fae I have transformed you!" He started to thrust hard now, ignoring her discomfort. "You're mine. You'll forever me mine! This pain... this is your body breaking! I am the one breaking you, Pet."

Ella was spared, once again, the full pain that could have been. As before Lord Brighton was not a large man in the groin. It was as if nature were to make the man large in one area, only to balance with reducing his size in another. And like before he seemed to be lasting for some time.

Brighton continued to change the pace, all in an effort to endure but this time he was pulling out all the stops. It was clear he wanted to last longer than he did when he claimed her ass for himself. As he slowed his thrusting to keep from erupting he kissed Ella's ear and whispered, "Who do you belong to? Who owns you body and soul? Say my name aloud, Ella. Answer so the God's my know who claims you." He started to thrust harder and faster as he waited for her response.
 
'the sooner the better' she thought in response to his statement of one day she'd be tying up someone else. Her head was turned to the side trying to avoid looking at him as he gawked at her cunt on display. Then his tongue reached out and licked it. This should have felt good. She should have enjoyed the feeling of her slit being licked. But the circumstances denied her the ability to take any enjoyment in his attentions.

How could she forget this disgusting vial man? The thought of his seed entering her womb and penetrating her eggs producing a bastard for him to loathe worried her.
A searing pain shot through her in an instant as he thrust his coke can thick pickle into her. She cried out yanking on the chains, trying to break free, yet they held as he continued his assault upon her chastity.

Over and over again he thrust into her claiming her as his personal whore. The first to penetrate her, to soil her, to make her his. He told her he would break her, but she refused. She had known the gentle touch of a man, the feeling of being wanted like no other. He could never take that away from her, therefore he would never break her. No matter how long her life was before she expired. Or he did.

His stank breath now in her face as he whispered into her ear, telling her to say his name. To let the gods know who she belonged to. Squeezing her eyes shut to endure the thrusting, the pain, the discomfort and the feeling of nausea that swept over her. She gritted her teeth. No she would not give him that. He may take her body, but he would never have her soul, for that he must possess his heart, and that was something he would never get.

No she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing her call his name.
 
Brighton continued to punch Ella's pussy with his stubby cock as he taunted her. After a moment of silence he rose up on his elbows and grabbed a handful of hair to make her look at him. His breath smelled of week old wine and salted ham but he never stopped stabbing her with his hips.

"Oh, a strong one. I like it!" He started to thrust harder and faster, "I like you, pet." His pace quickened more, "I'm going to enjoy breaking you." With every new word he picked up his pace, thrust just a little harder and forced himself just a little deeper, "I'm going to break you! I'm going to fill you with my seed! I am your first! I will always be first! You will feel it! You will know all of me! All of me. Inside. Filling you. Forever!" He shoved hard and paused for a moment before the heat of his baby making sperm exploded in Ella's defenseless pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Take it! Take it all!" He shook, his chest rippling with waves as he pumped his seed into Ella's body and groaned with pleasure.

It seemed to take forever, but he finally rolled off Ella and onto his back as if near death. Unfortunately he continued to breath, long after her wishes for him to be dead had gone unanswered. Without sitting up he spoke to the canopy of the bed, "If you'd have said my name, you'd have been untied by now. I think I'll have another pet work my cock back to life and return."

Standing he gave Ella a view of the pelt of hair that coated his back, as if he were part bear. Butt wobbling with each step he looked over his shoulder and smiled, "I'll be back to fill your arse next. And after that. You're pretty mouth. Maybe once all of your holes are filled with my spirits you'll understand what kind of pet you are."

Passing the table he popped a few grapes into his mouth, tossed a towel around his waist and went outside. He could barely be heard giving orders to someone in the hall and then all was quiet again.
 
The smell from his breath almost made her vomit but somehow she refrained. Even with the grabbing of her hair she stared at him with a ultimate look of defiance and kept her mouth closed. Her nostrils flared as she gave him the look of death. Yes go ahead and fill my ass, go ahead and try to put that pickle in my mouth, I shall bite it off and laugh methodically while you wretch in pain. She thought daring him to do so.

His constant pounding had her nether regions in turmoil. Her hips and pussy bruised and torn from his radical pounding. Even her toes were starting to numb from her manacles. If this was what it was like to be a woman, she would sooner be dead. Perhaps if he ever freed her that is what she would do. Find a way to die instead of being stuck in this hell. Or escape.. perhaps she could escape, start a whorehouse of her own. That was a thought.

If ever she had the chance, she thought revenge upon her stepmother would be something to consider. After all, she was suppose to treat her like a daughter, not a slave. Karma, yes thats it. Leave it to karma, perhaps the inn would burn down and everyone but her would be safe. It was mind boggling how her mind could turn to such dark thoughts. But given her circumstances, perhaps it was only a logical conclusion.

Her ranting thought process was disrupted by one of Brightens slaves entering, pushing up her ass to slide out the white linen that marked her transition into womanhood. "I will never be like you" she said to the girl, breaking the silence. "I will never let him break me". The girl stopped and looked at her before softly speaking. "What choice do you have? It's easier to give in and just except this is your life now." Ella looked at her broken face. "There's always a way, i'll just have to find it" she replied as the girl turned and walked away.
 
Ella was left there, alone, bound and unable to move or even find release for her aching body. After some time, the door opened but it wasn't Brighton who'd returned. The slave girl came in with a mug of water which she put to Ella's lips.

"Here. Drink. He'd rather you be parched and hungry." Next the girl loosened Ella's bonds, just enough to put some ease on her aching limbs. "I'm sorry I can't do more. I don't want to get in trouble. He finds creative ways to punish us, and if we're lucky we only have to let a garrison of soldiers have their way with us. I'm not brave enough to die... something tells me you aren't. I envy that."

The girl left and Ella was alone, but not for very long. Brighton returned and immediately closed the door and threw off his robe. His hard, fat, cock was barely noticeable under the flesh of his belly.

He stopped by the table and took some fruit and wine before approaching the bed. "Now, my pet. This part you might be more familiar with." He straddled her ass by climbing on the bed and pressed at her knees to lift her pelvis slightly. Rubbed his hand over his cock and then transferred some of the oil to her exposed hole. With no further ceremony he shoved his dick into Ella's ass and even pulled at her bound legs to make sure he was as deep as he could get.

"Yes! Remember?" Brighton looked down at Ella, helpless against his desires and actions, "Remember when I ploughed this arse for the first time! YOUR first time." He started to thrust in and out with short jabs to avoid slipping out completely. "Feels even better knowing it's mine! It's all mine!" He started to pick up his pace. This time he didn't seem to care about lasting long. No, this was about dominating Ella. This was about making sure she was filled with his man juices as a sign of ownership.

He thrust quickly and said nothing more until he leaned over, forced Ella's hips up higher and pressed all he weight down on her. He tried to look into her eyes as his shaft emptied into her bowels. "Yes. Yes! Yes!! Oh, feel it, pet. Feel my now inside you twice. My seed now planted in your cunt and arse. Feel it?" He laughed and thrust his hips a few more time before pulling out and standing at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, to be a young man again. But I need a break, and I will soak in the bath until I'm ready to give you my seed again. Don't worry, I'll be back for you, pet. For now, enjoy the warmth I have stuffed in your holes. There's more where that came from." He laughed a bit and put on his robe to leave again.
 
Ella thanked the girl and nodded to her declaration of only being able to provide her a little drink and ease her limbs slightly. "Thank you" she said softly. The girl was correct, Ella wasn't afraid of death. But escape was now her plan of action. Well if and when he allowed her to be unshackled. She thought about telling him he wasn't the first in anything, that a spell was placed upon her to make her seem like a virgin. That wasn't the truth, but she wondered if perhaps he would desire her less if she said it.

Anyone was better then fucking this sod. Then he was back with more of his 'I am the first mine mine' crap. She simply turned her head. The only sound he got from her was involuntary. That was upon his entry into her ass. Gritting her teeth and closing her eyes she though of Sorven. Perhaps even an involuntary smile crossed her lips as she did. Remembering his kiss, the way he seemed to cherish his time, no matter how short it was with her.

She pondered over his last short visit. It wasn't proper for her to inquire why he made it so short. But still he had brought her the rose. His rose, he had called her. Nothing was going to take that away from her, not even this pig that plowed her like a dog to his bitch. No he wouldn't win, she refused. She didn't even acknowledge when he climbed off her and left. He didn't exist. It was simply a nightmare. One she hoped to awake from soon.

Her hope to escape had been thwarted over the next few months when he had her escorted on her 'exercise' release. The guards were as ominous as Brighton. Her charms didn't seem to work on them. It seemed that over time Brighton became less and less pleased with his new pet. She simply laid there and didn't even acknowledge his presence when he tried to get a reaction. He wasn't getting his moneys worth for certain, and he wasn't any closer to breaking her then when he first acquired her.

On about month 5 he started showing signs of being ill. This meant less time then before with Ella and his other slaves. Which was just fine by her.
 
Azzie, the girl who'd first shown Ella kindness on her initiation night, found Ella in the garden. Azzie was now pregnant with her 4th child, a child that would be born into servitude to Brighton. Azzie ignore the quandary of which was worse; Knowing her child would be born to be another slave in Brighton's keep OR that she wasn't even sure who the child's father was.

Azzie was going on her 6th year with Brighton's court, and many a time she'd been "gifted" to more than a few men. Often she would be entertainment for half the guard. Though, she never had experience J'Wren.

The 'Half-Blood', as he was called, took no interest in any of Brighton's pets. In fact, he seemed to be put off by them. As was now when J'Wren was asked to accompany Ella on her visit to the garden. He stayed well out of ear shot, but his eyes never left Ella. He was a nothing more than a fancy watch dog. A hound doing his master's bidding.

Azzie escorted Ella to an area of the garden where a few of Brighton's slaves sat. Most were women but one, a man with golden hair, played a lute with amazing skill.

"He's one of Brighton's servants. Diel. He taught himself to play. He's also, one of my children." Azzie nudged Ella, "Not all that comes from Lord Brighton is bad."

J'Wren took up a position, watching Ella and Azzie, but at a distance and saying nothing.

Azzie smiled, "He likes you. Most of the time, J'Wren doesn't gives us privacy. He cast as a wide birth with you." Azzie laughed and rubbed her second trimester belly, "I mean that, not as a joke, m'Lady."
 
Ella laughed lightly at Azzie."He is a strange sort isn't he?, never says a word to me, and yet his eyes never leave me. "I wonder if I ran if he'd catch me and bring me back, or just tail along." she smiled lightly. "I wonder.." she said thoughtfully with a mischievous smile on her face.

Looking around the property she spotted a building off on it's own where the Gardner stored his equipment. "Don't follow i'll see you later." she said rising from her spot. Ella turned and began to walk toward the shed. About midway there she turned to look over her shoulder to ensure J'Wren was following. She let her shawl fall to the ground, then a few steps later a shoe, and then the other until she reached the shed.

Going inside she closed the door behind her and began to loosen up her corset. "J'wren come in" she purred waiting for him to enter. She walked right up to him and pressed her body against him. "I am in need of your services. I haven't had a proper fucking since i got here, will you oblige me?"
 
J'Wren followed, picking up garment after accessory as he walked. When he was finally inside with Ella pressed against him, he continued to hold that cold gaze. "That's all y'see me as? A half-fae cock. I'd b'happy to 'range a proper fucking for you. But dinna think for a moment that yer tits an'a smile are all ya need. Jus' because yer a whore for Brighton, dinna mean you can make me yer whore in return."

J'Wren gestured over his shoulder, still not having moved away from Ella despite his words and suggestions. "Maybe, Diel? I hear he's quite fancied b'th' ladies." He stepped away as if just now realizing he was so close to Ella this whole time, "Want me t'fetch him? Or I can get one o'th' other Honor Guard fer ya. Not a one hasn't thought about stickin' it in the Master's Stock time an'gain."
 
Ella laughed and stepped back from J'Wren. "Really..make you a whore..?" she laughed again lacing up her corset. "A whore in this house has no choice, if i wanted one off those wretched guard I would have gone to them. Instead i picked the one guard that seemed to have a brain in his head, and didn't objectify me at every look. I thought it would be nice, just for once if I got to choose who i let between my thighs. But if i'm that repulsive to you, don't worry I won't ask again."

Taking the other items of clothing he brought in she started to get redressed.
 
"Yer not th' only one void o'choice." J'Wren watched Ella starting to re-dress, then sighed. "I dinna dare t'dream." He handed her back the rest of her clothes, but not the shawl. That he held on to, even after she'd grabbed it. "I'm sorry. I dinna mean t'offend. M'ma says, dinna bother lickin' th'spoon if ya never eatin' th'cake." He gave a one shouldered shrug then gestured to the work bench with it's seats.

"W'dinna have t'go yet. If y'honor me with talkin'. It'll b'enough." He waited, almost showing some emotion that seemed like nervousness or anticipation. But he made no moves to leave or otherwise, waiting for Ella to decided.
 
She sighed and moved over to the bench. "No i'm sorry, i shouldn't have been presumptuous that you would be willing. In my experience, there is little talking or caring to talk, and more about thrusting into me to fill me with their seed. I don't know much about men other then that. I suppose it must be pretty boring having to ensure i don't escape all day. That is your assignment right? Watch Brighton's precious whore that he can't break and be sure she doesn't leave."
 
"Yes." J'Wren said with gritted teeth. "Bein' Bound b'command, I 'ave t'do what Brighton say. But, I dinna think o'it as keepin' ya captive. I think o'it as protectin' ya. Even when not m'shift, I watch. If ya tried escapin', he'd make me hunt ya. And I'd 'ave t'return ya. And then he'd make me punish ya. I'd rather not. But s'ong as he keeps m'bindin' stone. I'm not 'llowed t'defy him."

J'Wren went on to explain his Fae family and the pains of being half-blooded. Not Fae, not person. He was stuck in between and having to prove himself worth of both. One of these was to endure the Binding Stone that had marked him. It kept him from being able to take action without order.

J'Wren had been sold, via the stone, along with his sister. She, like Ella, was a prized pet for Brighton. A half-fae in his bed, and with her own Binding Stone. It meant she had to do anything and everything he commanded. Once her novelty wore off, Cora's stone was sold and she along with it. That was years ago, and J'Wren was powerless to even look for her or inquire about her.

They talked for some time, J'Wren revealing without words that his ice cold exterior was a defense mechanism. He didn't want to get emotionally attached to anyone, because he didn't know what his life would be like the moment Brighton decided to sell him.

But within the next few days, all of that would spin into chaos. Ella has been moved to the 'stable' as the other ladies called it. The one place where all his pets were kept. Since he'd been too sick to bed any of them the Red Room sat vacant so Ella was confined to the room of beds around a central bath. Azzie and a few of the other ladies were taking this time to bathe in leisure when sounds of fighting seemed to start trickling in through the windows.

"What is that?" Azzie, asked, moving to put on a robe and investigate.

J'Wren barged into the room and quickly barred the door. He was moving like a cat being chased by the hounds of hell, and with speed and grace that highlighted his inhuman heritage he'd moved a table and bed to reinforce the door. Azzie's hand with to her mouth, another to her belly, as she watched a servant girl, not even a Pet, be taken to the ground by 3 guards who were clearly intent on violating the young woman.

"Get dressed. W'ave t'go! Brighton's dead." He turned and started grabbing random garments and throwing them in the direction of the naked women he didn't take time to look at. "Th'Honor Guard's not bound b'money. They are takin' th'back pay in wares and women." Looking for and find Ella he stopped for a moment, "I 'ave t'keep ya'll safe. Follow. If th'Guard get in 'ere, I'll kill many as I can, but they'll kill me and rape ya all." He drew one of his swords and moved to a set of shelves with a fake door. "Birghton's heir has been sent word. B'Hours b'fore they arrive. Guards be lookin' to take all they can b'tween now and then. We stay hidden, we'll be alright."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top