PG Morning Check-In - Rebooted

Good morning all y'all!

Puffy dark clouds overhead, hope the sun does his thing and scares them away!
 
Good Morning anyone hungry,I brought Bacon and Eggs ;):)
100104101213_1_540x360.jpg
 
Good morning. Moving slowly...not feeling well. And there's more snow on the ground. But it's Friday!
 
Good Morning Everyone wishing you all a great Friday and a wonderful and exciting Weekend :)
 
Good morning, everyone. Happy weekend! I'm not cooking this morning - let's all go over to Sailer's cove and see what he's whipped up in the galley. I hope it includes bacon.
 
Good morning, all. time for Sunday brunch. I thought I slept really late, then realized it was just the damn clocks had changed. Oh well, there's coffee. And that fixes everything. :kiss:

7a9a80888be8108e111e2670baf453a8--coffee-barista-coffee-cafe.jpg
 
Morning everyone :rose:
I hate this whole time change adjustment :( it's so dark out there now.
it's a PT day here but I worked all weekend. Part was with the CERT team at an event Saturday
and I just finished a VIP custom order that I need to wrap & shipped today up to NYC
:nana::nana::nana::nana:

here's to strong coffee and a great week to come!
 
Good Morning Everybody -yes Time change yuk:(
couldnt make up my Mind what to have for Breakfast, so Iam having Cereal :)

Healthy_breakfast_cereal.jpg
 
Good Morning All and Happy Monday.

I'm pretty much pro-time change. If we did away with it, I would hope we would keep it on the sun-setting-later-side. I agree its no fun in the mornings with it dark so late, but that works itself out as the days get longer.

I'm looking forward to 6:30 am sunrises and 8:30 pm sunsets.
 
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone in the path of the storm remains sage. Have a great day.
 
Back
Top