How to Deep Throat

RedSilk69

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Posts
338
Any tips on a newbie learning to deep throat? I've tried winging it with no luck, so time or the experts! - er, sexperts!
 
It does take a lot of patients and practice. Little by little going deeper just to the point of gagging.
There are some sprays you can get to suppress the gag reflex. You can try using you toothbrush pushing it further back getting use to it.
 
Dollie

Excellent, a skill I have always wanted to learn.

Thanks x
I have tried but I always choke. If and when a man ejaculates I choke and puke! Not exactly sexy.

Mmmm practice, practice, practice.
For years I have practiced and lost. I can't swim deep, climb a large mountain, fly a plane, drive a car, or many other things. I am a looser.
 
For years I have practiced and lost. I can't swim deep, climb a large mountain, fly a plane, drive a car, or many other things. I am a looser.[/QUOTE]

I remember when I was so into it, I did not choke or gag. Mmm mm the memories and flaccid helped also. I'm terribly sorry you can't do those things sweetie. You're not a looser and I'm sure you're great at other things ;) RA~
 
Dollie

For years I have practiced and lost. I can't swim deep, climb a large mountain, fly a plane, drive a car, or many other things. I am a looser.

I remember when I was so into it, I did not choke or gag. Mmm mm the memories and flaccid helped also. I'm terribly sorry you can't do those things sweetie. You're not a looser and I'm sure you're great at other things ;) RA~[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Long ago I tried them soft and hard. Even lately it's fine until the man squirts. I try to get them not to squirt in my mouth. There are other places for that.

One of us wrote about the movie Deep throat. I was young then and there were many things similar to an actress and me. Many people thought I was that person.
This made not being able to deep throat even worse.
 
Any tips on a newbie learning to deep throat? I've tried winging it with no luck, so time or the experts! - er, sexperts!

Don’t know if this will work, but I do know that when we swallow, we don’t gag. It’s only when we try to slide something down our throat without swallowing that we gag. You might try swallowing while you are sliding his cock deeper into your throat. If you try it, let me know. I would like to know myself.
 
There was a thread on here some time ago about using a banana to learn to deep throat. The suggestions in that thread were very good, and it was from that thread that I learned to do it.

What I found to be most important in the beginning was to concentrate on relaxing my throat. And I mean really concentrate. I tried the banana, but that was too much at first, so I used a wooden tongue depressor, and I would put it as far back on my tongue as I could, right on the threshold of gagging, and concentrate on relaxing. It didn't take too long to master that position with the depressor, so I would move it back a little further and start over. In about a month, I could put the tongue depressor all the way back with no problem.

Than I moved to the banana. It was much easier, and within about two months, I could deep throat the banana.

I still love the reaction when I do it to a well-endowed guy! Priceless!
 
Any tips on a newbie learning to deep throat? I've tried winging it with no luck, so time or the experts! - er, sexperts!

as it touches the gag reflex, swallow like you are drinking water, it will relax the reflex and let it stretch your throat
 
I have been sucking cock since I was **. Decades (How many? Not going to tell you) later I still have not honed the skill to deep throat a cock--
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised I could deepthroat my toys, was caming for a guy (i'm a guy too) and he told me take it down my throat and I did, moved onto larger toys and real surprised I could take them too. little patience and wanting it helps...
 

Attachments

  • ImageHandlerNSR8UZUI.jpg
    ImageHandlerNSR8UZUI.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi x

To start, it's all about angle and relaxation x forget that you're actually swallowing a stiff object and imagine it as a dense fluid, lol. Practice makes perfect and I mastered it in my teens quite quickly x x x
 
I have tried to do that many times, but as soon as I feel it touch my throat, I gag. I'm trying to teach myself to hold my breath as I try to take more of it in my mouth, and that seems to be helping some. I love sucking, so I'll just keep working at it until I can do it effortlessly. If anything, it's fun trying :heart::)
 
Back
Top