Not Just "selling" cars ( closed for Cumchat)

It annoyed Donny that Ashley didn't get right down on her knees and start gobbling his cock but stood staring at him as if debating with herself whether to or not. He was accustomed to being in charge all the time so to exert his authority he grabbed the back of Ashley's head, gathering a handful of hair and slowly pushed her to her knees. Growling as he did so.

"When I tell you to suck my cock you fuckin' well suck it, GOT IT?"

Ashley's lips were firmly clamped together as he pushed his cockhead against them so he held her nose between two fingers until she had to breathe and opened her mouth when he immediately filled her wet warm mouth with half a pound of cock, sliding it back and forth over her tongue.

"That's more like it you fuckin' little slut, you better swallow it all else you'll be showing your boss how you actually sell cars, my guess is he might want to get in on the action, you know, boss's perks."

Donny jerked Ashley's head back and forth, fucking her mouth hard and sliding his cock deeper into her throat. Ashley had to grip Donny's muscular hairy thighs as her face pressed into his coarse hairy pubes and she began to gag and splutter when the first ropes of sticky cream leapt eagerly from his cock slit to slide and slither down her throat.

"Don't fret baby there's plenty more where that came from, more than enough to fill your hot little cunt, first though i gotta fill yer belly. That sound fair?"
 
Panting hard as I struggle to swallow the massive load. I say nothing just give you a look of half desire and half shock at your bold moves. I've always been used to controlling the negotiations in my car sales. But for now you seem to have the upper hand as part of ashamed if myself die acting this way for more sales leads.
 
Donny swayed his hips back and forth his cock sliding over Ashley's wet lips, now slippery with his precum. With each thrust of his hips his cock went deeper into her throat and her throat muscles gulped on his hard veined shaft.

"Look at me Ashley, If ya want me to stop blink once, if you want me to fill ya with spunk blink twice. I ain't sayin' that I'll stop but I wanna know what you really want, either way I'm gonna fuck that tight lil cunt of yours an' you'll be walkin' outta here bow legged."

He tightened his grip on Ashley's hair and face fucked her making her teeth rattle, his balls smacking her on the chin.

He erupted in her throat and slowly pulled out, a mixture of her drool and his spunk hanging between her lips and his cock like a spider's web
 
Gagging a bit as it caught me off guard. I was unable to swallow it all as it dribbles to my tits. You say you were just kidding about telling my boss at the dealership. You say you were not kidding about making me walk out bow legged as you...
 
Last edited:
Grinning broadly and happy with the mess he had made of Ashley's face Donny rubbed his cock head over her face as she looked up at him, spreading the sticky cum all over, even stuffing some up her nostrils.

"You look real pretty Ashley, that spunk suits you."

He laughed as Ashley spluttered and he easily picked her up and carried her over to his bed,

"I reckon we'll be a darn sight more comfortable here unless you enjoy being fucked just about anywhere"

Once again he forced her legs open despite her attempts to stop him, he slapped her tits that were swaying side to side leaving red hand prints on her two perky tits. The slap brought her soft nipples to life and her areola puffed up and her nipples swelled into hard, crinkled, rubbery nubs. his teeth fastened on one and he dragged his teeth across the wrinkled nipple, stretching it and letting it go to spring back into place.

Lowering himself down until he was hovering over her with his cock nudging the lips of her entrance he sneered,

"You better get used to this 'cos this is how you're gonna sell most of your cars from now on once I put the word out on the deals you give out, if you don't,,,,,,,,,,, well you don't sell any cars and get the push, simple really."

Then he lowered himself right down, his cock sliding easily into her wet velvet sheath. IN, OUT, IN , OUT, sliding smoothly into Ashley's tight hot cunt he fucked her until she gushed over his cock.

"That's a good girl, your guarantee of good servicing."
 
"What have I gotten into with this guy" I think to myself as I cannot ignore how good in bed he is and after all, a guy with money like this could be helpful Timmy sales quotas I need to hit. I cum hard and we fall asleep together. The next morning I awake he is gone and a check labeled "commission" is there. I awake and head back to my place to change for work. After a shower and putting on a black blouse, black pleated skirt 3"above the knees and matching strappy 3"heels and head to the dealership for more customers and car sales.
 
Donny wasted no time finding a customer for Ashley's special deals and was waiting for her when she arrived for work dressed professionally in a black outfit with a blouse that would give easy access to groping hands and likewise with the pleated skirt.

"Morning Ashley, sleep well?"
He greeted her with a cheeky self satisfied smirk, he knew very well that neither of them had hardly slept a wink all night.

"You okay to do a special deal today? This is Harold and his son Todd, now Todd is turned eighteen today and Harold wanted to give him something really special aside from the obligatory car, we got chatting and I mentioned your deals and Harold wants to go for it, The only snag is you have to do two for the price of one, if you're happy with that show them what's on offer then they can take you for a test drive."
 
Last edited:
At the dealership Harold and his son show up and he says he's interested in a car fir his son and has heard through an old friend that this dealership has the best "deals" in town. He picks two different models to test drive a big SUV and a smaller sports car as he says not sure which route he wants for his son. As we truck, one with an extended cab, so his son is in s back seat, Harold rides shotgun aswe pull out of dealership. He begins staring at my toned legs and without a word flips up my pleated skirt above my waist to reveal my lacy black string bikini panties. Since I'm driving I cannot fix my skirt so he gets a view and fir now, his son sitting in behind me,can't see what his dad sees.
 
Harold took Donny's advice and took his son, Todd to the dealership. Donny hadn't said anything specific about what sort of deal he might expect but when Ashley came to greet them his mouth watered, he hadn't been active for over a year now since his wife left, ironically, with a car salesman.

Ashley's clothes were strictly professional looking but a sexy looking black blouse and pleated skirt. Harold decides to test drive a SUV first so with Todd in the back seat he sits alongside Ashley who drives out of the dealership, showing a great deal of leg as she climbs in and her skirt up near her waist as she drives. Harold can't take his eyes off Ashley's toned thighs as her skirt creeps higher and higher as she goes through the gears, she mentions the acceleration and Harold leans over and flips her skirt above her waist, with his hand at the top of her thigh and caressing her tiny black string bikini pants and he croaks almost in desperation,

"How long does it take you to get out of those clothes baby? Park up somewhere quiet and Todd can take a walk while we discuss my terms on you getting back to work without losing a customer, you know what I mean?"
 
We pull over in a park way and he tells his son that he and I have to "discuss" business terms before another test drive. His son is naive so he does so. I show him vehicle features thinking he just wants to eye me up and maybe cop a quick feel without is son around. We are at the back end as I open the back tailgate. Wiotbout warning I'm pushed to my back as something is shoved in my mouth, my skirt flipped up. After a few tugs the dad rips off my thong and pockets it, quickly unzips and pops his cock into my young pussy making a lewd remark about a " test drive".
 
Harry gets Ashley to pull into a deserted parking lot and suggests that his son takes a walk while he does a deal with Ashley and goes through all the benefits that this vehicle offers. Not understanding what his father is up to he walks away leaving them alone together, Ashley naively thinks that Harry just wants to ogle her legs and tits and teasingly undoes the top two buttons of her blouse letting Harry get a good eyeful of her cleavage. Harry follows her round to the tailgate and as she lifts it up to show him the interior, Harry however isn't interested in the interior he wants a grope of Ashley's tight hot pussy, He grips her hips and pushes her onto her back, half in, half out of the rear of the SUV. He grins at her as he gags her with his handkerchief and flips her skirt up exposing her hot pink hole just covered by a tiny thong which he tugs at and finally rips off and shoves in a pocket.

"That's mine so I can savour the smell of your pussy later, but right now I'm gonna take you for a REAL test drive, test your limits.""

He spread her legs and licked his lips not really expecting her to be so wet. Ashley's hot cunt was dripping and Harry tore off her blouse and lacy bra so she was just in her heels.

"FUCK, Donny said you were a red hot sales girl and he wasn't wrong"

Harry leaned over her and rubbed his cock head up and down her slit a few times and slapped his cock on her clit making her hips jerk.

"Eager little slapper ain't ya? Don't worry we'll soon be giving ya full throttle, just warmin' ya up"

He grabbed both nipples and moved her tits side to side and chuckled,

"Yep wipers work okay, let's see what the acceleration is like. "

He rammed his cock into her holding her arms above her head pinning her down and he fucked her until she groaned into her gag and thrust her hips up to him , carried away by his cock thrusting inside her. Ashley shuddered and came in torrents smothering Harry's cock in her juices.

"Not bad , not bad at all, I'll take it for a twenty percent discount and you give me a monthly service, how does that sound? "

He let her up and dress in what remained of her clothes and when his son returned he said,
"Afraid you'll have to come back tomorrow son she's all worn out negotiating"
 
Last edited:
I compose myself as his son seemed seemed bummed about not being able to get the car today. His father assured him "negotiations" were just about there. In my head I can't believe I am doing this, but a small part of me found these "encounters" hot. We part ways as the work day was just about over. The next morning the father and his son come into the dealership as we first open and no other customers are there. We head to the back lot where there prospective car was sitting for another test drive. I was wearingjust a simple white blouse and black skirt a few inches above my knees and 3" heels. This time the son was going to sit up front. Before we get into the car the father interjects and says "drop your skirt". The simple worlds catch mecsbd his son off guard as he repeats himself.
 
"That's right, you heard, now drop your fucking skirt.="

Ashley hesitated so he just yanked it off leaving in just her tiny thong from the waist down.

"I promised my boy a new car and something he'll never forget. I doubt that he'll ever forget screwing you, with it being his first time. I'll tell him the basics but you better make sure he has a good time.[B/]"

Harold sat his son in the passenger seat next to Ashley then buckled him in then went round to Ashley to buckle her belt , while he was leaning over her popped the top three buttons on her crisp white blouse and dropped his hand inside her bra and pinched her nipple.

"Just couldn't resist it. He grinned and tucked the bottom of her blouse up so her midriff was bare and the only thing below her waist was the black lacy thong and her heels.

"Wow babe, you look so damn fuckable but this is my boy's day so I'll have to pass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for now anyway."

He jumped in the back but sat forward so he had his arms over Ashley's shoulders and hands inside her unbuttoned blouse.

"Same place as yesterday honey, it was nice and quiet there, nobody will hear you hollerin' when my boy gets to work on you"

As they drove Harold was giving his son some fatherly advice ,

"First thing to remember is, don't rush, gals like to be fucked slowly at first don't ya honey?"

Without waiting for an answer he went on,

"Ya gotta tease 'em, bring them almost to boilin' point then let 'em simmer, now you stroke those legs next to ya, feel how soft n' silky they are? Tell her they , feel good an' how you want them wrapped round you, work your hand up and see if she's wet yet , she should be if you've done it right."

With a sigh Todd did as Harold instructed him and stroked Ashley's thigh at the top of her leg then swiped a finger over her slit which was now soaking wet almost puddling on her seat.

"Are we nearly there Pa? She's bubbling nicely"

Commented Todd, he didn't want to tell Pa that this would be far from his first time he'd had practically all of the girls on Campus but the opportunity to fuck a real woman with his Pa's blessing was too good to turn down.

"We here?"

He asked as they came to a stop desperate to get his hard seven inches out into the open.
 
Last edited:
The dad a bit "rougher" and more of a pig than his son, unbuckled and gets out before I can. He pulls me out of the seat and quickly pulls me over to the hood where he shoves me onto my back a s sits on the hood to pin my arms above my head. His son was about to "nicely" remove my thong. When his father barks " it's tiny and lacy boy rip it off. Girls like that. Take it as a present then show your pa what you can do with that thing boy! Miss Ashley here will tell ya all
Details of this sale and bonus features of this car.
 
Todd grinned at his father and replied,

"Sure Pa, whatever you say, she a good fuck? You did her good yesterday didn't ya?"

He ripped Ashley's lacy thong from her and poked two fingers in her cunt while Harold held her legs open with one hand and her arms above her head with the other. Todd grinned in Ashley's face and pulled his long thick cock out and showed it proudly to Harold

"You think she'll like this Pa?"

"My God son, where have you been hiding that? I know lots of girls that would go potty for that in their pussy."

"Glad you approve Pa, but now this slut is gonna have the pleasure."

Todd rubbed his mushroom head around her clit, teasing her love button into the open and only then sliding along her sloppy wet slit. A sudden thrust of his hips had Ashley gasping and bucking her hips.

"I reckon she's enjoying this Pa."

Todd laughed as he rammed his cock into her willing, eager hole.

"Pa reckons I get a discount and a free servicing from you once a month. all 'cuz
I fuck you, sounds like a good deal to me, but I want you to give me a FULL service at your place I'll let you know when.
"

Todd finally blew, unloading his jizz into Ashley's cunt, which was now red and slippery, he let it drip every drop into her and when he pulled out of her slurping hole it seemed to suck on his dick. Todd started to tuck his cock back in his pants when Harold stopped him.

"Aren't you forgetting something? She's gotta clean you up Son."

Todd looked down at his cum covered cock and watched his and Ashley's mixed juices dripping from the tip.

"Guess you're right Pa. Here slut, suck my prick."
 
Last edited:
I look up at them both panting hard from the. "sale" trying to compose myself. I look at them like "you got to be kidding" with the cock cleaning request, but reluctantly I open my mouth and take the son into my mouth and slowly bob my head black and forth cleaning him bone dry to show the "full setrvice" our dealership is willing to offer.
 
Todd got a great blow job from Ashley and she licked him absolutely clean , really getting into sucking his hard young cock then Harold joined in and pulled her knickers down to her knees and fucked her doggy style as Todd bounced her tits in his hands, Ashley had to clean Harold after Todd as he had sprayed Ashley's back when he came in her cunt, When they were done they signed the papers and on the way out Todd turned to Ashley,

"I reckon my car is gonna smell like a whorehouse after the weekend, ok if I bring it in on Monday for a full valet service?"
 
As I work on composing myself I just give the duo a thumbs up to agree with their statement as they head out. I get dressed and the rest of the day was dead so it went on without fan fare. The next morning I got dressed as usual, professional yet still semi sexy to "distract " customers so I could sell them higher plans.

I arrive at the dealership in yellow blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above the knees and 3"strappy yellow heels (a sexy bumblebee so to speak). The bell above the door goes off signaling the first customer. My heels click on the marble floor as I see who it is.
 
Andros had heard on the underworld grapevine that this was the place to come if he wanted an extra special deal and as he was after something high end he also didn't want to break the bank. So far he hadn't been too impressed but some dealers kept their specials in the back so there was no chance of scratches.

He sauntered in twirling his wide brimmed hat and waited for a salesman to put in an appearance. after just a minute a young broad stepped out of an office and headed towards him at first all he could see was a well filled yellow gypsy top,,,,then as she got closer he saw her
short black pleated skirt,,,,swaying with her hips and at the bottom of her long shapely legs were a pair of 3" strappy yellow heels.

"Hey doll we must have been in the same mind this morning, intent on getting things buzzing, talking of which the service is a bit slow any chance you can get a salesman out here?"

Not realizing that Ashley was part of the special deal.
 
"Sorry sir it's early yet so as the "new girl" in the sales team I get first shift. So just me for like another hour or so. My name is Ashley how can I help you? Any particular model your looking god or any special features in our vehicles that catch your eye? I get an off feeling from him like he was undressing me with his eyes trying to be my cool dressed all mafia like. He wanted to check out the high end sports cars in the back building. As I turned to lead the way, he gave me a slap on the ass and said "lead the way doll". A lot of men have done that to me in the past and I just shook it off. This one however was bolder and lifted the back of my short pleated skirt, exposing my yellow lace thong and slapping my pretty much bare ass.
 
'Sorry sir it's early yet so as the "new girl" in the sales team I get first shift. So just me for like another hour or so. My name is Ashley how can I help you? Any particular model your looking for or any special features in our vehicles that catch your eye?'

Her reply gave him two noteworthy pieces of information. ONE, her name was Ashley, yeah he could groan that out in her ear as he fucked her on the office desk.
TWO, she was here alone for at least an hour, plenty of time to persuade her to show him everything and he didn't mean the cars.

Ashley turned to lead the way to the back of the car lot and Andros got straight to work slapping her on the ass and making sure his hand went under her skirt and slapped her pretty much bare ass, providing yet more information, she was wearing a bright yellow thong which he liked as when it came down to it they were much less obstructive than panties and more importantly she hadn't objected at all.

"Lead the way doll"

Ashley showed him the top of the range sports cars and blushed prettily as he flirted with her. He got her to open the trunk of one and remarked that there was a dirty mark in the far right corner.

"Take a look for yerself, I like this one but I ain't having it all dirty inside"

He put his hand behind her neck and all but pushed her into the trunk, bending her almost double. He stood right behind her and holding her down with one hand he flipped up the back of her skirt and in a trice her thong was around her knees and his cock was hard and hot against her cunt.

"You see the dilemma I'm in Ashley? I really like this car and considering your negotiating position I'd say I have the upper hand, give me twenty Grand off the asking price and I just fuck you and say nothing to your boss, make your mind up doll, I think your boss has just arrived. One more thing we go for a test drive, I fuck you and the deal is sealed."
 
Head first, bent over into the spacious trunk I say "I don do business like that" but in my odirion with my little skirt above my waist I'm in no bargaining position. I say I'm not authorized to allow that much off. And now I winder if we will just do test drive or if you will take me there before everyone arrives. I plead "let me up " without aces idiom made on my own you decide to make my decision for me as I gasp as I hear what sounds like the zipper on the back of my little skirt.
 
Andros hadn't really heard Ashley's boss arrive but he was eager to slot his dick in her cute slit and pulled the zipper on the back of her skirt and it joined her tiny yellow thong at knee level. His hand slid between her thighs and traced a path along her bald slit, his fingers dipping into the wetness he found there.

"Ashley baby, you really don't want to mess me about, we go for a drive, I fuck your eager little hole, you suck me clean, we come back and we sign the deal, ten grand off. If your boss won't sanction it or won't give you the full commission you let me know, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK?"
 
I nod in agreement still hoping to talk my way out if it but knowing I don't want my boss to know or pass a very good commission. You fix my thong and skirt and we get in. As we drive you say we need to make one stop to for you to "negotiate" with a lower class gang giving your boss some trouble. You say if I help you and show my "customer service skills" you'll tell your boss about my dealership and more clients my way. Thinking it's just talk I agree. We pull into a rough looking parking garage and two cars are there with 6 rough looking,"thuggish" black guys dressed no where near as good. You say something to the leader, he smiles and nods and the other 5 quickly converge on me, picking me up and take me to the back of their tricked out van. Squirming to no avail, my arms are pinned above my head, mouth covered, my blouse ripped open and my skirt pulled down and tossed out into the ground.
 
Winston the leader of the BIG SIX gang was a real hard ass and wouldn't budge an inch until Andros indicated that Ashley could be part of the deal between the two gangs.
"You needn't worry Winston she's totally up for a deal and she fucks like a godamned rabbit, you wanna test drive her?"

Andros didn't tell Ashley that she was part of the deal and he didn't tell Winston that Ashley thought they were talking about the dealership. So when Ashley was picked up and carried to the back of their van she was all giggles, thinking this was fun. It was only when her blouse was torn from her and her skirt followed that she realised far too late that she was going to be fucked, probably by all six of these black guys and quite possibly Andros as well.

She was laid on her back and had her legs spread and roughly finger fucked. She didn't see the other three or four guys that appeared fom the back of the garage until she realised that there were more than six big fat black cocks in her field of vision.
 
Back
Top