Out of morbid curiosity...

Oh dear...

I get the distinct impression I'm gonna end up writing a parody story on this subject down the road. It's soooooo tempting...

I get the distinct impression I'm gonna end up writing a parody story on this subject down the road. It's soooooo tempting...
I envisage a daisychain story: a threesome devours their partners, starting at the toes and working up. Then a 2-way 69 goes phagic. Then somebody devours themself. Masturbavore? Vore-off? "Go fuck yourself!" becomes "Go eat yourself!" Should we lay in the Sriracha sauce?

I envisage a daisychain story: a threesome devours their partners, starting at the toes and working up. Then a 2-way 69 goes phagic. Then somebody devours themself. Masturbavore? Vore-off? "Go fuck yourself!" becomes "Go eat yourself!" Should we lay in the Sriracha sauce?

*peers into the black hole this thread's become*

- Hello darkness, my old friend... -

One of my stories has wife engulfing husband and then she (and he) are engulfed by her sister...

Back