Son sees mom fucking friends

PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Experienced
I've really wanted to see a good story about a son whose mom is a complete whore who sleeps with all his friends. It'd be interesting to see it more from the humiliation of "Oh my god, my best friend is fucking my mom" then the "I want to fuck my own mom" type thing. I think it should be a first person narrator from the son's point of view, and maybe he comes home one day and sees his mom fucking his friend in the middle of the living room and she just makes him watch. I don't think he should join, though, it'd be all about the watching. And then his friends at school tease him about what a whore his hot mom is. That'd be really hot.

I agree with you. It's so hot.

How about the mother gets pregnant from one of the studs who tease the son at school that he impregnated his mother?

Maybe the father tries to fight and win back the mother but the stud hits him, slaps him, punches him and humiliates him and the mother decides to go with the young stud.

how about mother catches son checking her out trying to have a glimbse of her big ass,or her big tits,or her thick sexy thighs(that's how my mother looks like),and makes him stay in closet,-so you u like watch your mom ee u dirty son of whore,well watch this, u gonna sit in that closet and your hot slutty mom gonna fuck sombody in your fathers bed just wait here u perv-,she tells him and calls a random stranger on the street, a big black man,faking she needs his help to move somthing in her bedroom as soon as they are there she starts to bend over butt facing him,giving him a nice wiew of her big ass cheeks as her skirt goes up,the son watches from closed scared and exited,than as the mother turns around she sees the big bulge on that black man pants and presing her hand there she says,- this is what i really need and i need it badly,i need your big black cock inside my holes,my husbands litle dick does not do nothing to please my horny pussy-,and she goes down on her knees and starts to lick and suck that big cock,then they fuck every position with the mother screaming and moaning begging for his cock as he treats her like a slutt that she is calling her whore,slutt,dirty mother, and she replies-oo yes im a dirty mother,,aaghhghhh o yess im a fucking slutt,and im gonna tell that to my son what a dirty fucking whore his mother is yesss,,yesss,agaghhh tear that pussy apart,,,and cum all over me and inside me.-,his mother gets fucked very hard and the son watches scared from the closet his mom cheating on his dad,and listens his hot mom yelling and moaning all pleasure just feets from him ,when they are done the black fucker leaves,and the mother opens the closed all naked and sprayed with cum all over-so did u like that u dirty perv -she says lovering his pants his litle dick comes out with precum-soo u came watching your slutty mother fucking a big cock eeh, your mom is nice piece of ass isn't she do u like your mothers big ass cheeks,and big tits,how about your mothers lips and mouth do u like them ehh-she askes him --yess-,the son anserws with half voice,-well u wont have them only guys with big cocks like that man that u saw banging me before will,now take that rag and wipe his cum from my asscheeks and tits and face-,,,

The son's having a bad day. He gets a failing grade on his test, maybe his junk of a car gets a flat tire, etc. and then he comes home to find his mom fucking one of his best friends in his own bedroom.

how about mother catches son checking her out trying to have a glimbse of her big ass,or her big tits,or her thick sexy thighs(that's how my mother looks like),and makes him stay in closet,-so you u like watch your mom ee u dirty son of whore,well watch this, u gonna sit in that closet and your hot slutty mom gonna fuck sombody in your fathers bed just wait here u perv-,she tells him and calls a random stranger on the street, a big black man,faking she needs his help to move somthing in her bedroom as soon as they are there she starts to bend over butt facing him,giving him a nice wiew of her big ass cheeks as her skirt goes up,the son watches from closed scared and exited,than as the mother turns around she sees the big bulge on that black man pants and presing her hand there she says,- this is what i really need and i need it badly,i need your big black cock inside my holes,my husbands litle dick does not do nothing to please my horny pussy-,and she goes down on her knees and starts to lick and suck that big cock,then they fuck every position with the mother screaming and moaning begging for his cock as he treats her like a slutt that she is calling her whore,slutt,dirty mother, and she replies-oo yes im a dirty mother,,aaghhghhh o yess im a fucking slutt,and im gonna tell that to my son what a dirty fucking whore his mother is yesss,,yesss,agaghhh tear that pussy apart,,,and cum all over me and inside me.-,his mother gets fucked very hard and the son watches scared from the closet his mom cheating on his dad,and listens his hot mom yelling and moaning all pleasure just feets from him ,when they are done the black fucker leaves,and the mother opens the closed all naked and sprayed with cum all over-so did u like that u dirty perv -she says lovering his pants his litle dick comes out with precum-soo u came watching your slutty mother fucking a big cock eeh, your mom is nice piece of ass isn't she do u like your mothers big ass cheeks,and big tits,how about your mothers lips and mouth do u like them ehh-she askes him --yess-,the son anserws with half voice,-well u wont have them only guys with big cocks like that man that u saw banging me before will,now take that rag and wipe his cum from my asscheeks and tits and face-,,,

Mani, potentially interesting story idea - but using sentences and paragraphs would make it a bit more readable.

what if jokingly, one day lounging around the pool, a boys best friend starts eyeing his mom. the son gets angry with his friend, after his mom goes back inside he starts to fight him. the friend gets the better of him and wrestles and pins him down. jokingly in order to provoke his friend even more he tells him what a hot woman his mother is and that he bets he can even fuck her. the son is now really pissed and tells his friend to get the hell out.

he now has a strained relationship with his friend, which his mother doesn't understand, given they had been inseperable since they were 6 years old. the next weekend, while her son is out, she invites the friend over to ask him what was going on. he bold tells her part of it, how the son got pissed for him complimenting how good looking she was. She is quite flattered and embarrased too. he keeps talking her up, eventually hitting on her directly, she is taken aback, then he forces himself on her. soon they are up in the bedroom fucking wildly when the son finally returns.

on seeing his friend's car in the garage, he gets very suspicious and flies into the house. He looks out by the pool and doesn't see anything then goes up to the master bedroom and starts to hear noises...

I think the important thing here is that the son watches and doesnt make his presence known. He needs to watch the whole thing transpire. If this is written well, he will come to see his mother differently, and his friend too. How these changes take place and their effects on everyone would make or break the story.

This is what turns me on about incest, not the actual family sex, but the humiliation that can come from others degrading you by fucking your mom, a woman you CANNOT fuck (in social norms). I have a humiliation fetish, not an incest one, but an incest-esque story like this would be a really great humiliation.

Another idea it will be if your friend calles your mother a hot piece of ass,and a big titty ass slutt and you are peeing in bathroom and he shows you his big cock telling you how that monster will fill your mom,and you fight him and telling him that he has no chance to even touch your mother,and one day you came home early and find your mother with him in your house laughingh with each other,and than your mom tells you to go and get some groceries when you are leaving your friend looks at you smiling from behind your mom acting like his banging her big ass,you get suspicious ang get around your house and comes inside from the backdoor and you find them in couch frenchkissing with him grabing your moms tits and ass then he lowers your moms head in to his croch as she unzipes him pulling out his big cock-oh what cock bigger than my husbands and son together-your mom says and like slutt starts licking and sucking his big cock yor frind see's you standind behind the wall and as his grabing her hair pumping his big cock in your mothers mouth deepthroating her tells her-does your son know what a nasty cocksucker and a dirty whore you are ee you like me to fuck your mouth-,and your mom anserws with her mouth full,-noo mmlluupp mmlluupp but tell him what a lewd slutt his mom is mmlluupp mmllupp,and yess i like you to fuck my mouth and you gonna fuck my pussy and ass too-and they keep fucking there in your living room every position with him banging her big ass slaming his ball in her pussy cheeks and her riding him slaming her big buttcheeks on his croch with her big tits bouncing in his face as he filles her holes very good sreewing your hot mom very nicely and your mom keeps moaning and screaming begging for his big cock as he calles her slutt,whore, dirty mother etc,cuming inside her and spraying her tits and pretty face you leave in disbelive of what you saw but you feel your panties wet,and your friend tellsev everybody what a dirty slutt your motheris and how much she enjoy's cock in her mouth and pussy,and they all want a piece of her hot ass,,,,you are humilated but also you feel exited about that,,,

[sarcasm]I like the idea of the son seeing this happening and going into dad's room and grabbing the shot gun and using it on both mom and friend. Now that's a cool story. Gods.[/sarcasm]

Id prefer she be a step mom but that said Mom would work...I like step moms who sexually abuse their step sons...as in when she sees he is peeking..."come in here young Man..." grabbing him by the ear and pulling him into the bedroom..."Since you wish to see ...Darling why dont you take a good look.." pushing his face between her legs and grinding the sopping wet cunt against his mouth.."Now sit there..I will be done in a few minutes and you can be my little clean up man.."

@Dearelliot I'm liking the dominatrics nature for the mom. After he gets a good mouthful of her sopping wet cunt she should force him to sit and watch while he strokes himself, getting good and hard for her next round. Sequal to this story--mom forces son to fuck his sister?

I prefer situations where the entire family are naturists/nudists. There's nothing overtly dominant/submissive about the whole thing. I find such story structures too forced/artificial. There's simply an opportunity to make love at the naturist/nudist resort one afternoon.

The Mom's a bit reluctant but quite willing, as they've fooled around (handjob/bj/fingering/pussy-eating) but never gone all the way before. It was bound to happen but she doesn't want to force things or let things to get weird later.

The Dad notices them pairing-off, going outside to the gorgeously manicured backyard. After flirtatiously discussing with his mother how he'd like to make love to her, she responds by telling him how she'd enjoy becoming pregnant and lactating for him & the baby. Mom climaxes & the son climaxes inside her (in Woman On Top, so he ~can't~ pull out in time.)

The sister notices dad beating-off alone on the couch, fantasizing about what's likely happening in the backyard. She gets horny & saunters over, begins sucking him off & "petting" herself before straddling him, aiming his condom-sheathed dick to her pussy & works it into her. As soon as he gets her breast in his mouth, "sis" pulls off of him, unrolls the condom & works her condomless father back inside her and really gets worked-up...milking him for all he's got...& reattaches her father to her 38C's. "Knock me up.." she hisses as he starts shooting-off in her, seeping/leaking out from between them...

Last edited:
Well naturally I can't tell the story easily from the son's perspective LOL... but I've actually been giving this story line some thought as I think I could put together a nice little story for it... Several ideas are possible... Hmmm shall have to think on this a bit more.

I've really wanted to see a good story about a son whose mom is a complete whore who sleeps with all his friends. It'd be interesting to see it more from the humiliation of "Oh my god, my best friend is fucking my mom" then the "I want to fuck my own mom" type thing. I think it should be a first person narrator from the son's point of view, and maybe he comes home one day and sees his mom fucking his friend in the middle of the living room and she just makes him watch. I don't think he should join, though, it'd be all about the watching. And then his friends at school tease him about what a whore his hot mom is. That'd be really hot.

I’m not into the incest thing, but I can see how a guy would get totally turned on by knowing that his mom was a cougar or milf….and if the “mom” was a starter wife, then when the son comes home from college with a guy friend, how the guy friends tries to nail her could be a turn on for all. What woman doesn’t want some hot stud nineteen year old to flirt with her?

Hey GUYS...heres a hypothetical question for ya.

Supposing an opportunity came up to enjoy an erotic encounter for an hour with your best friend's mother, only ONCE. Would you take it, or try to bow out, with as little embarrassment as possible???

Would you consider this a betrayal of your friend. Would you consent ONLY if sworn to secrecy?

Supposing she stopped to give you a ride one day, but asked if you could first help moving some boxes at her home. You agree, and some time later find yourself in her bedroom where she makes a point of locking the door.

You notice that her movements have slowly down considerably and she's making far more eye contact than usual.

She turns from facing the locked door, gazes at you with a tranquil smile, and slowly starts unbuttoning her dress!

At that moment, you realize what is happening, and can see in her eyes that you wont escape without making a awkward scene.

At that moment...what will you do???

Last edited:
Mani, potentially interesting story idea - but using sentences and paragraphs would make it a bit more readable.

what if jokingly, one day lounging around the pool, a boys best friend starts eyeing his mom. the son gets angry with his friend, after his mom goes back inside he starts to fight him. the friend gets the better of him and wrestles and pins him down. jokingly in order to provoke his friend even more he tells him what a hot woman his mother is and that he bets he can even fuck her. the son is now really pissed and tells his friend to get the hell out.

he now has a strained relationship with his friend, which his mother doesn't understand, given they had been inseperable since they were 6 years old. the next weekend, while her son is out, she invites the friend over to ask him what was going on. he bold tells her part of it, how the son got pissed for him complimenting how good looking she was. She is quite flattered and embarrased too. he keeps talking her up, eventually hitting on her directly, she is taken aback, then he forces himself on her. soon they are up in the bedroom fucking wildly when the son finally returns.

on seeing his friend's car in the garage, he gets very suspicious and flies into the house. He looks out by the pool and doesn't see anything then goes up to the master bedroom and starts to hear noises...

yess pretty ineresting,then the son open the bedroom door a litle and hes in shock watching his friend fucking his hot mother very hard, as she keeps moaning and begging for his cock,and that she doesnt care that shes fucking her son's friend,and his friend can tell him what a slutt his mother is,,

This is what turns me on about incest, not the actual family sex, but the humiliation that can come from others degrading you by fucking your mom, a woman you CANNOT fuck (in social norms). I have a humiliation fetish, not an incest one, but an incest-esque story like this would be a really great humiliation.
This is actually a pretty interesting concept that I don't know if I've seen here-- or at least done well here.

Back